[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rhythm Games General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 370
Thread images: 32

File: jubeat.jpg (225KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
jubeat.jpg
225KB, 375x500px
Previous Thread- >>16631125
>>
File: mimi.gif (255KB, 208x428px) Image search: [Google]
mimi.gif
255KB, 208x428px
Also

Pop'n Music Discord- discord.gg/My4Pgqm

BEMANI wiki- https://remywiki.com/
>>
2nd for SDVX a best
>>
File: 1478538396280.jpg (18KB, 220x236px) Image search: [Google]
1478538396280.jpg
18KB, 220x236px
>>16682548
>Pop'n Music Discord- discord.gg/My4Pgqm

>literally two people and a bot

>the two people have used it like a personal chat room

i feel like i'm intruding
>>
>>16682550
sdvx is bad! bad!

living bemani series tier list:

S: DDR, IIDX, Pop'n. (these are also the three best music games, period.)
A: Nostalgia, Museca
B: Jubeat, Gitadora
C:
D:
F: Reflec, SDVX
>>
File: alt10.png (7KB, 99x200px) Image search: [Google]
alt10.png
7KB, 99x200px
>>16682553
We've been trying to find people for like
2 days

it gets lonely
>>
>>16682561
are you altangel01 that posts on sows and ziv
>>
File: alt2.gif (60KB, 96x192px) Image search: [Google]
alt2.gif
60KB, 96x192px
>>16682580
Sadly not but I want to find them
>>
>>16682612
i think she might be the most wholesome, innocent, and cute poster on all of sows
>>
>>16682628
What is sows?
>>
File: 1477820128815.jpg (87KB, 536x528px) Image search: [Google]
1477820128815.jpg
87KB, 536x528px
>>16682655
>>
>>16682662
no bully pls
>>
>>16682666
Other users will probably hate me for saying it, since being a member is sometimes a bit like Sekrit Klub status since you have to be invited to get in, but it's a private torrent tracker/site/community where you can pirate Bemani games, and sometimes other shit like other rhythm games, music(typically of the rhythm game OSTs variety)and sometimes other things.

It's not that big of a deal, though, since you can just play any of the loads of Bemani game clones out there. There are some nice things about it, though, like if you want to play the real thing, they have a EAmuse server to track your scores or play with other people(e.g. sdvx)and unlock things and songs like you would in a real arcade, and other shit like that. Forums where you can buy and selling rhythm gear, find songs for the third party clones(e.g. LR2), they hold events, etc. Their own group of crackers to get shit cracked, it's pretty much a pirate community for rhythm games, especially hardcore ones.
>>
>>16682744
Delete this immediately!

Our secrete society must remain pure!
>>
>>16682744

Not only have you violated that sanctity of the secret club, you've also shed light upon the commoners regarding the SUPER secret club.

May god have mercy on your soul if you breathe a word about the ULTIMATE MAXIMUM secret club!
>>
File: katana 7.png (925KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
katana 7.png
925KB, 900x675px
>>16682776
>>16682785
Psssshhh... nothing personnel, kidds.
>>
File: 1468981094504.jpg (27KB, 291x231px) Image search: [Google]
1468981094504.jpg
27KB, 291x231px
>>16682744
is it really that supr sekrit club because the guy who invited me there claimed its kind of obscure even on private tracker standards
>>
eagate down?? or is it just me? :((
>>
>>16682559
Red pill me on why SDVX is bad.
>>
Koreans never disappoint. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLdvJjSu4pY
>>
File: 61585382_p0.jpg (390KB, 2046x1446px) Image search: [Google]
61585382_p0.jpg
390KB, 2046x1446px
>>16683494
Looks like Bisco still lives on as a popn character
>>
>>16682744
Whats the best way to get into sekrit club? I know that it can't be just asking on here. right?
>>
>>16683665
Knowing someone who can invite you, that's about it, for the most part.

Nobody wants to invite anybody that they don't know, as it's a good way to get banned if you invite some dumb faggot who doesn't give a shit about the rules. You could also try paying someone for one, but people have gotten banned for that, too, so I doubt people do that anymore either.
>>
File: 1450813812859.jpg (17KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1450813812859.jpg
17KB, 500x282px
>>16682561
>>16682553
>>16682548
I've been bullying you in a few places for how desperate you are but now I'm starting to feel kind of bad like I should join.
>>
>>16683770
How about proving your trustworthiness by spending hours and hours in making instructions for controllers?
>>
File: 1468361276598.jpg (26KB, 355x369px) Image search: [Google]
1468361276598.jpg
26KB, 355x369px
>dolce becomes hired by konami
>starts uploading videos of him playing nostalgia and gitadora
>>
>>16683813
That sounds pretty fine, really. But it won't be me, unfortunately, since the mods are fags and removed my invite ability.

People I invited didn't even do anything wrong, their accounts just got disabled from inactivity. Big fucking deal.
>>
>>16683855
Is it wrong to just want to have access to the forums to talk controllers?
>>
>>16683862

I think inactivity is probably time spent not logged in,
>>
>>16683862
No, it's not wrong. It still won't get you in, though.

Sorry, I wish I could help you, but my hands are tied at the moment. I asked one of the mods wtf is going on, but there's no guarantee that they'll give it back. If I do get them back at some point, I'll let you know later on.
>>
>>16683862
Different anon here, you seem like a pretty good dude. Post an email.
>>
>>16683874
batotoacc gmail com

>>16683868
Yeah, I think my comment came out wrong. I mostly meant what >>16683864
said.
But thank you for the kind words, I hope you'll get your rights back sometime.
>>
>>16683896
Well, those guys I invited don't even care about the forums either, actually. You have to log in to access the site. If you haven't logged in for 4 months, your account gets disabled and you have to go ask them on IRC to re-enable it. So no forums for them, really.
>>
>>16683896
Sent, check your email.
>>
>>16683913
Thank you.
>>
>>16683235
youll understand when you grow up
>>
>>16683977
Shhh. Let him enjoy his bad game in peace. We were all green once.
>>
>>16682559
But reflec now has hi-speed!
>>
>>16684092
still bad
>>
>>16683665
At best you can be invited by a bigwig because they have nothing to lose by inviting a retard.

Shitty literal users (99% of the people here) can't risk inviting random anons.
>>
Before I waste my time I'll ask

Is it worth it learning to one hand in IIDX? I can see it helping me if I want to focus the entire hand on more complex scratch parts, but one handing is only really trully essential in DP, right? Should I even bother then?
>>
File: touhou image to fit in.png (1MB, 1181x1748px) Image search: [Google]
touhou image to fit in.png
1MB, 1181x1748px
Is there a recommended game list for mobile/3ds?

Or should I just download Love Live and cry in a corner because I'll never play a real arcade rhythm game?
>>
>Guy asks for high level PMS

>No one shitposts about only finding it at specific moments of the month

Sows keeps memeing the whole time except when it counts.
>>
>>16684694
because that's not a very funny joke, angry-kun
>>
>>16684671
Yes it is. You answered it yourself. It does help with scratch heavy parts and generally helps covering strange patterns more easily. Variety is great. I randomly one-hand few songs throughout my practice session
I was surprised how quickly it paid off. I thought it'll take time to incorporate it into harder charts but nope. No additional work was necessary. One day noticed I was covering keys with my other hand. Was shocked for a second, fumbled and broke my combo trying to fc Exusia
>>
>>16684807
I play LR2 with keyboard, but I've noticed in a couple of 11's that there are a few sections with extremely fast scratch sections that have only a couple of regular notes. Presumably these would be the kinds of sections you're talking about where learning 1handed would be useful.

I'm fucked trying to do those on keyboard with only one key. I regret not learning to use a second key for scratch now.
>>
>>16684790
Might as well help the guy or just shit on him then, no one responded yet.
>>
>>16684790
The fuck did you just call me?
>>
>>16684835
Here's a good one you could respond with:

>popn
>high level
>>
>>16684848
t. has never played pop'n in his life
>>
>>16684854
I play it mostly casually via LR2, doing 40s or so.

The point wasn't that it wasn't supposed to be true, only that it was supposed to garner responses. Which you just proved it does. Thanks for the (You).
>>
>16684868
>i was only pretending to be retarded!

angry boy we all know that is you

your autism shines through your posts like sunbeams
>>
>>16684807
Nice. Gonna one hand some stuff and see how it goes.

I play early 11s/late 10s so I guess I'll start with level 5 songs and go up from there.
>>
File: ok kid.png (70KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
ok kid.png
70KB, 220x229px
>>16684876
Stay mad, kiddo.

>>16684892
I would see if you can't find songs that focus more on scratching. Otherwise you're going to get too heavy of a focus on the right hand and you left will fall behind on trying to do heavy and fast scratches.
>>
>>16684688
why won't you play a real arcade game? do you live in some true shithole country? even places like london, sweden, chile, and china have arcades
>>
>>16684831
In general I'm using my other hand way more to cover patterns than before. It hasn't only helped with scratch sections but timing as well since I no longer have to awkwardly try to juggle my hand. It provides more freedom
Many have said playing doubles has helped them with overall hand control and more ways to cover patterns
Give it a go. I literally started with 3s around 10 songs per session. Really small amount but despite that quickly moved up to 8s. Once muscle memory is in place you'll be using it a lot on harder charts as well and it all adds up from there
Once it's second nature you won't feel the need to specifically dedicate time to practice it anymore. Stopped once I could hc mid 10s. That's more than enough for most scratch heavy songs
You may continue practice further if you like the challenge or enjoy playing one-handed. Doesn't do any harm
>>
>>16684917
I keep trying to beat Dynamite but I fail every time.

The scratching is simple but the buttons kill me. Same with passionate fate.

For some reason my brain can't fathom S+3+6 or S+3+4

Aether feels impossible even if I cleared harder 11s than it.
>>
>>16684931
It's not always viable for everyone. My nearest R1 is an hour away from me. That's doable, but still kind of a big pain. I also have to bring enough money to shove into the machines. It's best done on a day off for me, spending the whole day there. For others farther away, say 2 or 3 hours, it becomes not worth it. R1's are not as common as you think they are.
>>
>>16684950
>1 hour away
that's totally reasonable if you own a car and have a job. i had to go 1 hour each way to get to a r1 before they opened one in my hometown mall.

besides i doubt you're the poster i was responding to who has presumably never been to an arcade before
>>
>>16684917
>I would see if you can't find songs that focus more on scratching. Otherwise you're going to get too heavy of a focus on the right hand and you left will fall behind on trying to do heavy and fast scratches.
I'm sorry but that's not how it works. You're not going lose any abilities you already have by building up another set of skills. What you're doing is giving yourself more time and control to read heavy scratches. Scratching is in an of itself a kind of separate skill
If you learn one-handing first you'll remove one obstacle leaving you more room to concentrate on scratches. You're basically splitting the problem into two smaller problems and working on them one at at time
>>
>>16684950
>It's not always viable for everyone. My nearest R1 is an hour away from me. That's doable, but still kind of a big pain

>tfw planning a roadtrip to go to a R1 4 hours away

fucking end yourself my man
>>
>>16684950
>tfw closest IIDX cabinet to me is 4 hours away in another state and closest R1 is about 8 to 10 hours away
>too broke to get a DAO

I'm envious.
>>
>When you live 15 mins away from R1 and you go almost everyday.

Feels good.
>>
>>16685242
I hate you. I hope you get die.
>>
>live in a 3rd world country
entitled shitcunts
>>
>>16684940
I gave doubles a go. I got my first C on a 3! wwwww

DOLCE. watch the fuck out, here I come wwwwwwwwwwww

Nah, but it's allright to be honest. I assume to not know what the fuck I'm doing at all to start. I'm used to not needing to move my fingers with keyboard play, so it's something I'm not used to doing and I'll just have to deal with it until I learn. Seems fun enough, if confusing as fuck to start out.

Surprisingly enough, blue vs. gray notes are actually helpful to know whether I'm hitting the sharps or flats for this mode. I wouldn't have any idea where to move my fingers at all if not for that I'd bet.
>>
>>16684947
I had to hard clear Dynamite, the ending is pretty tricky. Aether was one of the first 11s I got, it sort of looks harder than it is which might make you subconsciously stop trying near the end.
>>
>>16685319
I know that feel, my white friend.
>captcha: juan route
>>
With no R1 near by I might just have to settle for AC data because Lr2 is nice but I've never got the chance to play a proper AC IIDX
>>
I've got a virgoo turbocharger 2.0 and was wondering if there was a way to tighten the knobs since one of them spins easier than the other.
>>
>>16685794
have you tried tightening the small screws at the base of the knobs? My svre5 came with a small allen wrench for them, I'm guessing virgoo does the same
>>
>>16685857
I'll try that though I was worried about over tightening the screw when I tried to do it earlier and stopped.
>>
>>16684892
everyone learns how to scratch differently. i would recomment becoming good with pressing any combination of 123 and scratch with one hand. it takes some practice combining that and alternating scratches. whats your playstyle?
>>
>>16682559
>dead game, "I don't know how to put scratch on a 2m song", literally for girls
>best games
>>
>>16686310
congrats you presented literally zero arguments
>>
>>16683850
He did it with Chunithm too. I don't think it's Konami's fault, maybe he just wants to give some time (lots of people do, it helps to not lose skill from being tired of the game).
>>
>>16686316
Ugh. Looks like I have no time to waste then.
>>
>>16684688
This is new, looks pretty good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4i0N9u2r_g
>>
>>16686310
>dead game
not in america, the only country that matters
>"I don't know how to put scratch on a 2m song"
what are you trying to say here, mr. esl?
>literally for girls
>being so insecure about your sexuality that you can't enjoy quality music and gameplay
>>
>>16686336

but chunithm is actually fun
>>
SDVX is a great game and absolutely deserves to be considered in the highest echelon of Bemani with IIDX and Pop'n.

It's the game I've had the most fun with and personally I feel it connects me to the music more than any other game.

If you ignore your non-perfect scores being overshadowed by the highest level of play, wherein it does become a memorization grind, the game is overall fantastic.
>>
>>16686858
>pump it up-tier timing windows
>osu weeaboo bait-tier music
>forced hallway
>controller design makes sightreading unnecessarily difficult
>gachapon/mobage generator cards to distract from the shit gameplay

sdvx is objectively a bad game
>>
>>16686873
you're an objectively rude dude
>>
about to visit Japan for spring break

Besides Maimai and Chunithm, any japan exclusive rhythm games I should keep an eye out for?
>>
>>16686977
Nostalgia.
>>
>>16686873

>>pump it up-tier timing windows
Has to be to accommodate the nature of the knobby gameplay. If it were tighter you'd be dropping combo left and right and you would need to force emphasis away from them, thus negating the point of the game,
>>osu weeaboo bait-tier music
Subjective
>>forced hallway
Would you rather it just be straight up and down like IIDX? Konami probably made that decision for a reason, any other way might have impossible to balance readability and required reaction times.
>>controller design makes sightreading unnecessarily difficult
Are you referring to the FX noted being overlayed by the BT notes? I think Konami did well enough.
>>gachapon/mobage generator cards to distract from the shit gameplay
Irrelevant. Not a necessary part of the game. Just added fun for those interested.

I will admit the nightmarish grinding unlock system for SDVX is shit though.
>>
>>16687093
>Are you referring to the FX noted being overlayed by the BT notes? I think Konami did well enough.
no, the physical impossibility of "covering" every input at once. you need to move your hands away from some inputs to use other ones. this is artificial difficulty.
>Has to be to accommodate the nature of the knobby gameplay. If it were tighter you'd be dropping combo left and right and you would need to force emphasis away from them, thus negating the point of the game
dropping combo for timing bad? have you PLAYED ddr or iidx? you can keep combo with goods in those games which is hardly tough to do. when top players can literally MAX every chart in the game, the timing is too easy.
>>
>>16687108
>no, the physical impossibility of "covering" every input at once. you need to move your hands away from some inputs to use other ones. this is artificial difficulty.
Oh. Well there will never be a pattern you couldn't physically cover. The rest is just how good you are at sight reading. Yeah, it may involve memorization at some point but it if you're good it won't ever be the difference between a AAA or a AA, just a few thousand points.
>when top players can literally MAX every chart in the game, the timing is too easy.
There are still a good number of songs that havern't been Maxed. I guess you could tighten up the buttons a smidge. From 4 frames to 3.
>>
>>16687150
>Oh. Well there will never be a pattern you couldn't physically cover. The rest is just how good you are at sight reading. Yeah, it may involve memorization at some point but it if you're good it won't ever be the difference between a AAA or a AA, just a few thousand points.

or you could just play a game that's actually readable instead of being full of adhd gimmicks? i dont get why you masochistic fucks do this to yourselves like just play a good game lmao
>>
>>16687161

>implying IIDX or Pop'n or ESPECIALLY DDR aren't full of these "adhd gimmicks

Dump endings and bullshit BPM changes that you would have to know about from prior plays to do well are a large part of the difficulty of all these games.

Don't get me fucking started on the ??? BPMs in Pop'n. You literally have to guess. Almost no chance you clear first play. Garbage.
>>
>>16687180
certain songs and charts. those aren't objective flaws of the games themselves. that's the key difference.

>Don't get me fucking started on the ??? BPMs in Pop'n. You literally have to guess. Almost no chance you clear first play. Garbage.

ok calm down fattoxthegreat lmao
>>
File: 1445657972275.gif (586KB, 459x313px) Image search: [Google]
1445657972275.gif
586KB, 459x313px
>>16687186

Delete this post right now!
>>
>>16686873
Ok, this one is VERY autistic. Congratulations anon-kun.
>>
>>16687180
Literally the only songs that I know that do that in IIDX are ganymede and ICARUS.

Anyway my biggest problem in regards to SDVX not being readable is the total lack of Hidden and Sudden/+. I can't read fuck all without it, even if SDVX doesn't get nearly as dense as IIDX.

Hallway is okay. I'd rather have some Distant like SM can do, but whatever. FX notes can get confusing if you're used to traditional style reading, I'm sure you can get used to it with time. I do want to complain a bit about lasers semi-hiding notes behind them, they're kind of hard to see, and keeping your lazers going the right direction takes a type of specific concentration that feels weird for rhythm games desu.

But Hidden and Sudden are really the biggest problems of all.
>>
>>16683855
So just so this is cleared up. We do not disable invites if you invite people that get disabled for inactivity.
>>
>>16683855
>>16687994

the plot thickens
>>
>>16687108
>artificial difficulty
But that's really The single greatest thing about sdvx. The fact it needs you to change your hand positions is one of the greatest things about the gameplay, at least for me.
>>
>>16687108
You can't physically cover all of IIDX's inputs either unless you RSI scratch the TT
>>
>>16688139
Yeah desu that's what attracts me to the game.
>>
>Dolce's drummania vids

Those are comfy. He can keep doing those. Can I actually have a similar experience if I plug GH drums on the pc? Is there simsfor it? The gitadora side of bemani is completely alien to me.
>>
>>16686977
School Idol Festival

(I don't actually like/recommend it but it should be in most well-stocked places. Is still very new).

Synchronica is worth a play or two.

For some more retro titles:
Keyboardmania in Akihabara's Try Amusement Tower.

Paca Paca Passion in Akihabara's HEY or Mikado (in Takadanobaba).

If you have time, it might be worth dropping into WGC in Komagome
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CLG4e6mOtc

Not 'exclusive' as much as 'super rare'.
>>
Keyboardmania is literally impossible and I can play an actual piano.
>>
>>16688476
That said, I know a guy selling the Ps2 version with a keyboard reasonably cheap and what seems to be good condition. Is it worth it?
>>
>>16688387
There's DTXmania iirc. But you'll need electronic drums.
>>
>>16688527
Sounds expensive, guess I'll pass. Pop'n ASC is probably the next thing I'll get
>>
anything I can play with Arcade Stick?

I want Arcade feel!!
>>
>>16688623
Fightan games
Shmups
BMS by binding the stick to scratch
>>
>>16687108
>you need to move your hands away from some inputs to use other ones. this is artificial difficulty.
I don't like SDVX for various reasons, but pop'n music, IIDX doubles, DDR, and just about all games other than SP IIDX have this property.
>>
>>16688726
It's true that it's artificial difficulty, but it's hardly impossible to do. Specific allocations are sometimes made for these games usually to make them more viably possible. You could probably argue that SDVX's easy timing is due to needing to move your hands around and such.

DDR it's kind of awkward in some situations. If you need to do 16th crossups at high BPM it's extremely easy to have bad timing since you're needing to hit two panels consecutively very quickly with one foot, then shift your weight and do the same thing with the other foot, rinse and repeat. I'd imagine this issue only gets worse in PIU.

It's pretty visibly an issue in high level Pop'n. IIDX doubles are probably not -quite- as bad since the distance between the buttons and scratch/etc. isn't TOO bad... unless you suddenly need to two hand one side.

Moving your limbs around takes time for sure... would be good if Konami would program some songs to have more timing allocations for certain patterns rather than saying fuck it and relying on global timing to get the job done. But good luck with that one.
>>
>>16688825
>it's extremely easy to have bad timing since you're needing to hit two panels consecutively very quickly with one foot
Then do the crossover properly, nerd.
>>
>>16688642
Fuck off Five
>>
>>16688837
You're right, I thought about it--it should be fine on an ASC.

However, I don't have an ASC, I have a soft pad with no bar and small hitboxes, so I was thinking that from personal experience since it's true for me. For someone playing on a machine/with an ASC, it's probably okay.
>>
>>16687994
yeah that's "kill yourself" tantrum boy. idk how he didn't just get banned lol
>>
Finally normal cleared Dymanite H (with an A though)

Who's the casual now, fuckers?
>>
>>16689296
"still you" - insecure kaiden that belittles other players because iidx is the only thing he's good at
>>
>>16689301
>kaiden
>good at iidx
I don't know if you've ever seen the "Kaiden average" pacemaker bar on official e-Amusement, but it's embarrassing.
>>
>>16689309
ty for proving my point
>>
>>16689316
I'm not good either.
>>
File: 1478232551977.png (226KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1478232551977.png
226KB, 620x670px
>>16689332
>>
I'm good at IIDX.

Just AAed Gambol.
>>
>>16689309
I don't know what the average levels of a Kaiden player are, but if you can play high level IIDX songs without a problem then you're objectively really good at rhythm games in general. IIDX's skill roof even without BMS is really high. Just because you're not DOLCE.-level getting #1 scores all the time doesn't make you bad. There's such a thing an objectivity here, and it's a sliding scale from white to gray all the way to black, from #1 to newbie.
>>
>>16688476

Holy shit, it's not. I got to the highest levels of play in like a month. It actually on the easier side of Bemani games.
>>
Alright i'm going through these last 50 or so songs to get a lamp on my 10 folder and almost every song here is one with variable BPM because they're fucking stupid
Who likes playing this shit? you constantly have to adjust your lanecover to keep the notes remotely readable and guaranteed to miss at least the first few because your hand is pressing the start button. It's not so bad when it immediately adjusts to the next bpm but when it like slowly increased it's just impossible to time. And also on this note fuck stupid ddr songs that just stop randomly and take like 3 plays just to not fail from bullshit. tiny dick gook konami fucks just want ur fucking money so they do this shit
>>
AAA Gambol is literally impossible.
>>
File: pop'n controller 3.jpg (572KB, 1383x858px) Image search: [Google]
pop'n controller 3.jpg
572KB, 1383x858px
Finally, I can play pop'n again. Bretty sturdy too. Better than the dao controller at least, being made of reconstituted tissue paper.
>>
>>16690065
How have you fixed the PCB in place?
>>
>>16690103

Screws through the top. Pretty effective. Screw heads don't ever bother me in game either.
>>
Blue Straggler isn't so hard. You just need some stamina because you barely get to rest. Only the ending is lame and kills you easily, which is more unfair than difficult.
>>
>>16690065
>posting pics of data on 4chan

xd
>>
>>16690065
Pop'n Daos are made of solid plastic though? It shouldn't break unless you're trying to break it.
>>
Nostalgia still looks like Chunithm and Keyboardmania's retarded deformed baby even with the location tests do eighteen redesigns. Why the fuck were they pushing this hot trash so hard?
>>
>>16687108
>the physical impossibility of "covering" every input at once. you need to move your hands away from some inputs to use other ones. this is artificial difficulty.
You have described literally every rhytmn game in existence sans IIDX SP.

>>16688825
>IIDX doubles are probably not -quite- as bad since the distance between the buttons and scratch/etc. isn't TOO bad... unless you suddenly need to two hand one side.
There's only like two charts that I know of in existence that allows for enough freedom to have both hands on the same side without it being reckless, MAYBE three (Digitank System, The Rhyme Brokers, SANA MOLLETE NE ENTE(B.L.T.STYLE)).
>>
>>16690527
It's the angry retard. He breaks shit all the time.
>>
>>16690582
>IIDX SP
It applies to that too if you don't want to destroy your wrists.
>>
>>16690582
>You have described literally every rhytmn game in existence sans IIDX SP.

wrong, dumbass. for example, dance games. you can bracket all the inputs at once in 4 panel and very nearly do the same for 5 panel. in sdvx, you have to wrap your hands around the knob to twist it. this is a different hand shape than you use to hit the buttons, and the knobs are very far away. thus, much of the difficulty comes down to memorizing charts so you know when to have which hands on the buttons or each knob.

pop'n has a little bit of this, but it's not nearly as much because all the inputs are buttons and you also have some freedom in activating them with different sections of your hand. sdvx is like if pop'n buttons had little finger imprints on them and you had to touch all the contact points at once to get it to activate.
>>
>>16690527
>Pop'n Daos are made of solid plastic though

They're not. It's thin sheets of acrylic covering the weakest material known to man. Folded paper would be stronger.
>>
>>16690520

now this is autism
>>
>>16689420
Define without a problem? You can mash your way through falling below 80% half the song and clear it
Consistent timing is as close as you can get to the so called objective measurement but it isn't
Why Dolce? He's an amazing player for sure but just because his tube videos are full of wr's doesn't mean he isn't fucking up. He's grinding just about as much as every other top ranker to get there
Plenty have beaten his records but probably don't feel as strongly about it as Dolce does because that's his thing. If they beat his record and he beats theirs they won't try to reclaim the throne. They'll move on to something else they feel is within their reach to claim and Dolce goes after those again. Rinse and repeat
Dolce is a wonderful motivator because of his title reclaiming. It keeps people coming back poking at other angles thus improving overall and eventually taking the throne once Dolce steps back
Can anyone beat Dolce in every way? No. Not as long as he's also actively playing. He's too far ahead where it takes years for others to catch up but by the time they do so Dolce has also improved and increased wrs. He'll quit sooner or later. It doesn't even matter. Age does its thing. He won't be able to progress as much and as quickly in his mid to late thirties than those in early twenties already within his old league
Besides the game is continually changing. More gimmicks, dense charts, you name it. Look at it this way. Could Dolce become #1 BMS player? Probably not. He's too old for that and too far behind

There are people who're more impressed by exhc or fc than close to wr scores. All are valid depending who you ask
Some BMS player who can clear 18s but hasn't had the chance to play IIDX could easily clear almost any 12 but can't time for shit. Are they bad? Yes and no
Why even have the need to make the distinction? People who stick to 10s with no further intention to progress who consistently get very good scores are still great players
What makes chart difficult? If you say density and speed then Dolce is total garbage compared to BMS players. That'd be a ridiculous statement wouldn't you say?
Easiest way to put is to either stick with everyone's shit, some with sprinkles or everyone's great at their specific level given the time they dedicate to it
To top it off, why even care? It's such an empty argument. If your goal is to be good through some abstract measurement rather than aiming to improve your own scores then it seems you're seeking some weird meaningless entitlement - you won't get btw because nobody cares - to have the right to call others shit. Have you ever heard Dolce going around calling others shit just because he holds most wrs?
You're good if you subjectively think you're objectively good, okay?
>>
>>16690880
huh
>>
On a scale from 1-12, how autistic would actually buying a wearing in public a Bemanisows t-shirt be?
>>
>>16690926

12 black another
>>
>>16690900
Too much? Okay. You cannot objectively measure who's good or bad. Community in general as far as IIDX is concerned has agreed consistent timing is the closest thing to any kind of so called objective measurement you can get. Got it? This includes those who only play 9s or 10s and have no intention to progress
There are many other interpretations what can make a player good or a bad one. It depends from who or what kind of community you're asking
In short objective measurement is a strange subject and utterly meaningless
>>
>>16691024
beatmania iidx is one of the hardest videogames ever made. someone who can play 9s or 10s with decent scores is impressively good at it to anyone who doesn't play, or plays and is below that level.
>>
>>16689546
I like them but I'd hate them in your case as well. You don't have to constantly adjust. There are few tricks to use but mostly sucking it up grinding your ass red.
I'd non-random them. Trying to get used to BPM changes without having to worry about bad random.
>>
>>16690880
I'm not saying that there aren't dynamic kinds of difficulty, and I do the grind a decent bit myself so I know how it is. Nor am I seeking entitlement. That would be vain bullshit and you're absolutely right that nobody cares. I simply don't like the attitude some rhythm gamers have about this kind of thing, calling other people bad because they can't clear MENDES Black Another. I contest it mostly because you could probably argue that anyone who has gotten to 11's and 12's has made a decent demonstration of dedication and hard work to the game which is completely disregarded by some with elitist mentalities since they're not top tier players. A little respect would be nice. Truth be told, that goes for all skill levels that give a sincere effort, I suppose. But it seems absurd to me for people to call those level players bad when they're better than most.

You have it backwards. I don't want to call others shit, because difficulty is largely subjective, everyone has different levels of experience and capabilities. I want other people to not call other people shit, because it's a terrible attitude. I don't know if you've ever seen much of Osu's often toxic community, but that attitude is especially prevalent there(no surprise given the average user's age). If you're not under 10k, you're garbage. It's an immature, narcissistic, destructive attitude that's never brought any good to rhythm game communities and I don't see any reason to approve of it.
>>
>>16691036
I pointed out 9s and 10s as way to say it covers everything from as low as 4s. Someone who plays once a week for an hour and AAAs 6s after week or two is a darn good player as well
As I said there's no objectivity to any of this. It depends on so many variables and the player in question
>>
>>16691046
yeah exactly. people need to learn to use words above good, like incredible and great, instead of only using the words below it like bad and trash.
>>
>>16691046
Good post. Possibly I misunderstood your intention. Sure, being able to consistently time on higher level difficulty shows a level of commitment but it applies more widely because there are many players whose main focus is BMS. IIDX to some is just plain fun to see if they could fc mei or something dumb like that. That's impressive as well and shows similar degree of commitment

To be honest I haven't seen much toxicity around IIDX. Jokingly yes but seriously they're really supportive and nice if anything. Same with bms community
I have no experience with osu community. I know it exists, have heard the stories but no first-hand experience

Only real toxicity I've encountered is from fans. This is between Korean and Japanese players. Within top rankers themselves never heard anyone calling someone out for being shit. Quite the opposite
I initially had the impression bemani community is elitist but that changed years ago when I was struggling with 3y3s hyper and V. Cleared both one day and being ecstatic couldn't keep it to myself. Posted it up on [secret] and go plenty of positive feedback
I've given positive feedback here for those struggling with lower level stuff. We've all been there. Know how difficult it was and the great feeling once you eventually get it
Are you referring to people here or elsewhere because I'm a bit confused why you even have this concern?
>>
>>16691069
But I don't agree with that, either. The upper echelon sounds like circlejerking and the lower echelon sounds like shit talking. It feels better overall to just not apply tiers that much, even if true to an extent, since it creates player level castes and encourages the same kind of elitist bullshit that goes on in the osu community. Everybody should be supported so they can fulfill their potential in earnest instead of falling into the emotional trap of thinking they're not good enough because they're not a high level players.

>>16691088
You're right about the IIDX community, it's actually very good and supportive and I really like it in general. But I've been around the rhythm game block and I've seen these guys around in other places, not only osu. I've been there in that emotional trap I mentioned previously in this post, and it sucks to be there. I eventually matured enough to realize how false it was. That's how I know what nonsense it is, and I can't help but want to contest it when I see it going on so as to try to prevent the same thing from happening to someone else.

In general, I suppose I'm pretty much referring to it going on anywhere I see it. That could be here, or could be elsewhere.
>>
Maybe all of you should try to be less bad, then it won't be a problem.
>>
>>16691119
Roger that. That's an awesome attitude to have and I have very similar feelings. Haven't been beaten down but always felt my scores or accomplishments weren't good enough to share and I didn't. Probably why I can't relate in that regard
I dug my own hole without anyone handing me the shovel. Compared myself to others all the time. Didn't feel great. Can't imagine getting called out on by some respected top ranker. It stopped when I began focusing on my own scores. Tracking them all the time, doing charts when bored and stuff like that. It was very motivating to see the trend line going up. Scores and grades gradually increasing. I still have issues with it though. Feels terrible when my horrible bms score goes up on IR. Most of the time playing offline unless I'm feeling great and sure of myself I can clear songs and time well enough by my standards

I'd like more people to share struggles, scores and accomplishments. Especially things they feel strongly about and glad to have cleared or struggling with. It's extremely motivating when people tell you to keep it up, leave positive and constructive feedback, things like that. Helping you along the way is the best. Getting new ideas, sharing concerns and asking for some guidelines
I believe Rea mentioned in his blog he'd often have a few pointers to give but would never do so unless the person would ask. Got an impression it didn't happen often which is unfortunate considering how good of player he was

Japanese community is much more serious about it. If someone asks a question you can expect a few detailed explanations or links to blogs already covering topic in great detail

Being jokingly asshole is part of the western bemani culture an I've got mixed feelings. For those less aware how it goes or new to this it can seem offensive and demotivating when taken seriously. Personally having been around for a while it's amusing and sometimes uplifting what helps me get out of a rut when I begin to take the game too seriously
>>
>>16691152
Fucktard like this one manages to get a chuckle out of me
>>
>>16690065
Acrylic cracks.
Polycarbonate is bulletproof.
You done f'd up
>>
>>16691402

Polycarbonate is harder to work with. I don't think I could have cut those holes in poly. But thinks for reminding me of things I already knew.
>>
>>16691409
I thought poly was easier to work with using hand tools, like drills and saws. Could be wrong, of course.
>>
>>16688437
>WGC
holy shit they have Night Traveler, thanks for the heads up
>>
>>16691502
they also have fuckin sabin sound star

i wanna play that shit it looks mad fun

even their iidx cab is spicy cause it's a korean beatstage ii and they run old styles in it
>>
>>16690558
Don't be rude anon, Nostalgia looks fun. And let's be honest, keyboardmania was not fun if you were not a high level IIDX player, Nostalgia is miles more accessible. And now that they have a proper piano game, it means they already have thousands of songs to port for it, thus, lowering the costs.

And, if you're still not satisfied, there's the official explanation: there was hundreds of Beatstreams cabs around Japan that almost nobody was playing, Nostalgia was made in a way to recycle those cabs with only a software actualization and the addition of the piano-like controller, and then, magic: now these cabs are not useless anymore, since everybody wants to play this new game now. It was literally a genius move by Konami.
>>
File: IMG_1253.png (84KB, 364x205px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1253.png
84KB, 364x205px
How do you deal with derusting?
>>
>>16691728
Either you do or you don't.
It's gonna feel like shit until you do, though.
>>
>>16691728

Go back and fill out lamps for shit that was beneath you before you stopped. Eventually you'll get your timing back and the techniques should long since be seared into your muscles.
>>
>>16691532
I sure hope round 1 gets it soon. I may start harassing them about it.
>>
>>16692206
"no u get theatrhythm and max tune 5 even though max tune 5 is the same thing as initial d 8, fuck u gaijin" - round 1 usa
>>
>>16692250
i think they just dont want to pack with rhythm games because theyre scary to normos

and rhythm game enthusiasts already have enough reasons to go so theyre trying to appeal to other
>>
>>16692740

no it's just round 1 usa literally gets shit japan doesn't want
>>
threadly reminder that kors K a best
>>
>>16692783

>tfw unironically like his hell scaper remix over last escape's
>>
>>16691728
You don't. Just take it like a big girl.
>>
>>16692740
idk normalfags seem to be interested in the music games at my r1, at least in a "haha look at this weird dj game wicky wicky i'm touching the turntable nobody has ever done this before im so funny"
>>
>>16692759
I'm not so sure. I thought the majority of Americans didn't like rhythm games that much in general? Exempting DDR and GH/RB perhaps. But while I wouldn't say DDR is easy, both of their note counts are objectively a bit low, so this would agree with the sentiment of Americans taking a more casual approach to rhythm games in general.

Or maybe it's just because we don't seem to get that many rhythm games in general. I couldn't tell you how most people would react to having the rhythm games with extremely high difficulty roofs attatched to them in America. It might be intimidating to some, especially since many Americans often have the attitude of not being able to admit defeat(which sometimes has mixed results; they're willing to work hard, but refuse to admit when they're in over their head; it seems to be a genuinely American trait). I guess it's hard to say for sure, has there been much in terms of serious investment by any company in making and distributing such games?
>>
>>16691532
The flip side of the Beatstream (which I still played on occasion) flipping is that many game centers had already dumped/reduced their cabs. So, for a new release from Konami it's actually relatively hard to find and even the places that do have it will just have the one. The launch feels quite soft compared even to Museca.
>>
>>16692954
which is probably a good thing. arcades bought rows of museca cabs which went empty because the game had 6 songs at launch and none of them were good
>>
is anyone downloading any arcade data here?
I work for a company
please link me the websites containing data from ourthe arcade machines
only KONAMI data please, I like them the most
my name is kevin from florida
>>
>>16691532
thing that annoys me is that yes, all that you say is true, but they aren't even fully utilizing the huge touchscreen or the second screen like beatstream did
>>
>>16693008
??? if you're planning on opening an arcade, you cant. all the data is coin stripped
>>
>>16693025
I don't work for an arcade company, or KONAMI.
I like KONAMI as a hobby and I was told by my mother
the pirate is here
>>
>>16693062
yes you can find all your konami arcade pirate games here :))

tausemen.me
>>
>>16693071
>tausemen.me
who made this??
>>
>>16693079
hyper
>>
>>16693088
lol
>>
>>16693091
bhyper that is

tried to emojipost guess it doesn't work
>>
>>16693025
They've stopped coin stripping data beginning with eclale.
>>
>tfw can't even play DDR, the one thing I have a real controller for because my mom complains that I'm shaking the whole house

fug :DD
>>
>>16693277
shut the fuck up the chileans will hear you
>>
the reason proprietarycuckery wins is because people are content with pirating
>>
>>16693901
So how's your libré rhythm game coming along, Stallman?
Please make a game that respects my freedoms, I just want to play on my linux box ;_;
>>
>>16693921
I'm making a game but it will be for Android/Linux and not GNU/Linux

I'm the dev trying to make a Chunithm-like. I wouldn't count on me though, I haven't made progress since the weekend. I'll have some time to Just Like Make Game again this weekend though.
>>
>>16693956
The game can be played on PC (including Linux), but there's only support for one mouse input that I use for debugging when I don't need to test on my phone. If I become aware of a good input device that I can make work with Godot then I will add support for it, I would rather play my game on a computer than a mobile device.`
>>
>cleared 5.1.1. another and dynamite hyper in the same day

my right pinky is gonna be so ripped
>>
>>16693975
more like your wrists are going to be so rekked
>>
>>16693985
i'm a neet that spends 80 to 90% of my time awake sitting in front of my pc, my wrists were doomed from the start
>>
>>16693008

Nice try, Konami. Take your litigious lust elsewhere.
>>
>>16693968
Don't know shit about Godot, but can't you map keyboard keys to simulate screen input for debugging?
>>
>>16694480
Yeah, I could, though slide holds would feel weird. I guess I might as well add keyboard controls though.
>>
>>16694484
Not to imply that I've implemented slide holds yet
>>
File: Picture 75.jpg (237KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 75.jpg
237KB, 1280x1024px
I made a tennis ball pop'n controller.

This shit is fucking beyond ghetto. At least it works.
>>
>>16694955
nice DAO you got there
>>
>>16694955
wow, i cant even comment on that.
>>
>>16694955
what the fuck
>>
>>16694955
This is beautiful
>>
>>16694955
Such a poverty controller I love it
>>
>>16694955
>>
uh guys how the fuck do i get my score screenshots from the eamuse app to twitter

i would screenshot the preview but its ddr so its horizontal and i cant get it to rotate landscape

i tried posting it to eamuse and using the twitter share button but it gives a link not the image itself

i also tried the twitter button in the posting ui but it throws an error
>>
>>16692946
lol i also see that all the time

idk, i honestly think round1 could just use some documentation for rhythm games. even just an area on their website or little plaques near the untranslated games to teach you how to navigate the menus etc. i actively wanted to get into rhythm games, and it was still hard to get all the information i wanted. if they made that kind of stuff more available like with the little project diva thing that tells you about banapass i think that could help round1 a lot. instead they just tuck away the shameful chink music games to let weirdos go off on them
>>
>>16695494
learn japanese
>>
>>16695499
i would if i had any kind of dedication. maybe someday
>>
>>16695504
But you have the dedication to become really good at the autistic game version of tapping your fingers?
>>
>>16694955
You couldn't at least use new tennis balls? Looks like the dog already had his turn with those lmao.
>>
>>16691728
Taking it slow. Playing for shorter periods but consistently. Usually doesn't take more than half a week to get going again. If it's something I haven't over-practiced then I lose most of it and have to start all over again. Even then it's often beneficial and helps to leap ahead. My scores improve noticeably once I'm properly back
Almost all derusting comes from lack of practice. Basically stuff you're not good or consistent at goes into the wind. Coming back with a fresh mind despite arduous relearning it pays off

I said taking it slow but this doesn't mean taking it easy. I jump right into where I left off. Hard stuff to get going again even if I'm terrible at it
What helps is clearing scores or playing offline to avoid comparing how good you were before break. This is important to stay motivated. You'll notice scores improving almost daily until you're fully back into it and begin to reach best scores or surpassing them
>>
>>16696287
They were in the woods behind a nearby tennis court. They're fairly weathered, but also free. It really completes the ghetto feel, you know?
>>
File: devil-handshake.jpg (23KB, 461x360px) Image search: [Google]
devil-handshake.jpg
23KB, 461x360px
Satan: hey what if there was a song that was mostly scratch notes
Konami:
>>
>>16697749
t. weak p1-side cuck
>>
wow rude I was just trying to make a maymay
>>
>>16697758
This brings up a point I've been thinking about a bit. Why didn't Konami make IIDX controllers in a way that the turntable's positions are adjustable(e.g. you can change the turntable from right to left of the buttons and vice versa)? This would solve some problems like not being able to play whichever style you want on any side, and not having to worry about playing battle and getting paired up with another player when you both play P1 style.
>>
>>16697868
uhhhh

kocs are switchable
>>
>>16697871
I meant for arcades in particular. But I don't know, are KOCs the ones used in arcades?
>>
>>16697884
for arcades? that would never work

either it's some complex mechanism and it breaks because ops dont maintain it or you have to lift the keypanel/tt out and niggers steal it

kocs are the ps2 controllers
>>
>>16697895
What about having two TTs?
>>
>>16697895
Oh okay. I meant for the arcades really, although I guess KOC's being able to do it is nice... although, since everyone always complains about KOCs being crap, it seems like a moot point for anyone good enough to need anything better.

I can see what you're saying about at the arcades though. You're probably right, which seems like a shame.
>>
>>16697976
The virgoo portableDX is an arcade quality home controller that has side switching. You can just lift the keypanel and turn it around, its held in with magnets.

I think you underestimate how much it fucks with your brain to switch sides though. I clear 10s on P2 and I can't use the p1 turntable at all. My left hand just isn't used to it.
>>
>>16695519
That's fun, so it's easy to stay motivated. Learning japanese with no one to talk to is like dragging your dick through a mile of glass shards in comparison to the heaven that's rhythm games.
>>
>>16697758
Should I change to the darkp2 side? Is it better there?
>>
>>16697999
scratch songs will go from painful to the most fun you can have playing iidx
>>
>>16698007
But scratch songs are already fun. Would they be more fun?
>>
>>16698052

the funnest
>>
>>16697999
Being right handed P2 player didn't help me scratch at all, I feel mentally retarded whenever I try to play them
>>
>>16697985
>You can just lift the keypanel and turn it around, its held in with magnets.
The problem is they made it a bit too easy to switch sides, the panel will fall out if you so much as store the controller on its side.
Speaking of portableDX, is there any way to make it start in controller mode without having to hold down the effect button every single time you plug it in?
>>
>>16698495
>the panel will fall out if you so much as store the controller on its side

this has never happened to me

>controller mode

don't think so but is it really that hard to unplug the usb cable from the side of the controller, push the start button, and plug it back in when you forget?
>>
>>16698081
Maybe you're too retarded to know whether you're left or right handed?
Being right handed P2 player has made scratching easy as fuck but it also made one handing harder. I feel retarded whenever I accidentally manage to cross my hands. Concentrating too hard where I keep one handing even though there's no need. Once I realize what I'm doing my hands are crossed and it looks retarded
>>
I know some people have it harder but why does the nearest round 1 have to be an hour away
>>
>>16699056
meant to post this in a different thread, I've already complained here
>>
I cannot even clear 3 heart songs on osu!
>>
>>16699381
How long have you played for/what are you using? Don't get too discouraged.
>>
>>16699386
I am actually just making the transition to the tablet.
Though my tablet is really not built for this at all, it is a H610P
I had it from when I used to paint
I have only really been playing for about a week and a half I suppose
>>
>>16699400
Playing tablet feels awkward at first, but it's relatively easy to switch to. Make sure to fix various windows/ingame settings to reduce latency, since it is quite ridiculous with few settings on. I don't remember what they are specifically, but there are plenty of guides online
Otherwise, just keep trying. Playing a lot of maps also helps a fair amount.
>>
File: prog4.webm (646KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
prog4.webm
646KB, 640x360px
Began work on implementing an absolute timing format that supports scroll speed. Credit to shakesoda on the stepmania dev IRC for the idea and some details.

It's not really a visible change yet so I added a thing that just generates scales for testing. You can see the input delay (or maybe I am just bad at timing). Eventually I'll make calibrateable lag compensation.
>>
>>16699419
I think I am having trouble more with figuring out a good surface activation size
>>
>>16699446
Set it so that you never have to bend/stretch your hand out too much. I don't know the size of your tablet, so just do it as you see fit based on that and the size of your hand.
>>
>>16699582
This has worked really well, thanks!
It felt really strange to navigate but on the map it is like just doing everything with just smooth finger movement.
>>
>>16699650
Menus do feel a bit strange. I usually just open up my maps and F2 for a random map, so it doesn't bother me too much. If I do, I just grab my mouse.
You're probably already aware of this, but you probably want to start tapping with your keyboard if you aren't already. This especially applies for tablets.
>>
>>16699650
I've got a few tips for you for Osu settings in general.

First is, and I can't stress this enough, For the love of God don't fucking play in windowed mode, it forces vsync which will give you terrible lag.

The second is to find a good semi-transparent skin that's easy to read. If you haven't already got one, you could try the one I use, if you like, it's good.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/eh9u6eb9iog2q12/Orbit_SD.7z

Extract it to your osu/skins/ folder and then change to it in the options.

Backgrounds are distracting. Especially colorful ones and videos. Turn background dim up to anywhere between 90 to 100% depending on preference.

As a secondary objective though this won't effect you too much for quite a while. If you can, get a mechanical keyboard at some point. This is less important for osu than other rhythm games but can still be helpful when you start doing really streamy shit. Doing streams with a rubberdome is fucking ass, trust me.

And finally don't fucking kill your hands. The game gives people RSI a lot once you start playing difficult shit. Take breaks when you need them. Do not overdo it or say goodbye to your wrists.
>>
>>16699763
Oh, and use z/x to hit(default). Using pen buttons or pressing on the tablet is not only awkward but Osu doesn't know how to handle pen input and lags if you use it's buttons. Press F10 to disable mouse clicks. That will allow you to press the pen on the tablet without registering any clicks. You can also hover the pen over the tablet if you find that more comfortable. I find it less accurate personally, since my hands shake like Michael J. Fox when I try, but a lot of people like hovering better. Spinners are certainly a lot easier that way, I'll say that much.
>>
I am guessing the best option to play Jubeat in America would be to download Jubeat plus for iOS, emulating the arcade versions sounds simply impossible.
>>
>>16699975
There are a few cabs here and there. I know one of the socal R1s has an offline one, and some places like Game Underground and Gotcha Gachapon have it.

If you buy a DJ Dao Jubeat controller there's a pc game called Jubeat Analyzer that simulates it, but you need to buy a monitor to stick into it as well.
>>
>>16692759
Then why didn't we get BeatStream
>>
>>16700003

nobody wanted that
>>
>>16700003
Because they're all being turned into Nostalgia cabs.
>>
>>16700003
too anime

those fucks won't even bring over pop'n
>>
>>16700026
Santa Ana R1 has a pop'n
>>
>>16700208
several r1s have pop'n cabs but they're all sd cabs running ancient shitty mixes that are poorly maintained and not connected to e-amusement
>>
>>16700214
oh, that suck, so I guess the only way to play is through sekrit club
>>
File: unlimited =^) works.gif (685KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
unlimited =^) works.gif
685KB, 500x500px
>>16700219
surely you mean lunatic rave 2 with .pms files, anon
>>
Out of curiousity, how far do you guys think I can get in DDR using this style of play?

I have a soft pad without a bar and smaller hitboxes. I've seen videos with the most advanced players holding the bar and placing their feet between the arrows(left foot for left/up and right foot for down/right)and using one foot to hit both panels with the front back ends of their feet.

This is basically undoable for me, as I don't have the bar to support my weight and the hitboxes are small enough as to only allow the very ends of my feet to touch them both. As an example I have often tried to do hands using this technique and I fail to hit as often as not. Unless I get the positioning just right, it won't register.

The way I play is probably the way the average person plays normally, where you pretty much just switch your feet around to hit what's needed when. I wouldn't mind learning to play the other way, but currently that's impossible for me, so I was curious how far I'd be able to get playing like this.
>>
>>16702030
Get a chair and weigh it down to use as a bar
>>
>>16702518
I tried that, but it felt awkward because I couldn't find a chair with a back at a decent height, unfortunately.
>>
>>16702030
Pros don't actually bracket entire songs. For the best example of "proper" DDR form watch iamchris4life play.
>>
>>16702643
adjustable chair?
>>
>>16700026
Groove Coaster is like 70% anime at a minimum, and many locations have at least two of them. Crossbeats has a decent chunk of anime garbage as well.
>>
>>16703098
>tfw I play IOSYS meme music when the guy next to me is trying to play crossbeats seriously
>>
>>16703098
Which do you prefer: Groove Coaster Japanese voice or English voice?
>>
>>16703118
>tfw i start every cxb set by playing God Knows
>>
celica is super cute and i love her
>>
>>16703552
celica is shit ameto is the best iidx girl
>>
>>16703559

ameto is a stupid slut with a gay hat and her sisters are infinitely better are u even trying faggot
>>
>>16703577
>ameto is an adorable girl with a cool hat and her sisters are infinitely uglier and less cute

i agree!
>>
How do you cover 6 and 7 on patterns comfortably? I've tried using pinkie instead of ring finger on 7, but it was even more uncomfortable.
>>
>>16704021
It's because your pinky is weak. Give it some time and it'll gain strength.

It's typically not recommended to use your fourth on 7, as using your third on 6 will lead to issues as the two fingers share a tendon, which reduces mobility.

With that said, plenty of people do play with ring on 7 and they do just fine, so it may just be personal preference, but try sticking with it for a bit and gaining some strength on that pinky before completely discounting it as a playstyle for you.
>>
MFCs are fucking cancer. As if PFCing songs wasn't hard enough. The DDR meta in general is pure autism.

I'm switching over to IIDX.
>>
>>16704697
>too autistic to appreciate the best players for their impressive accomplishments without getting discouraged for not being the best

>y-you guys are autistic

hmmm
>>
Arcana Web UI is UP
>>
>>16704725
was it really necessary to post about that here
>>
>new webui is a pile of trash compared to the old one
not sure what i was expecting honestly
>>
>>16704725
what are the differences between arcana and aisun?
>>
>been working on the WebUI for months and months
>everyone waiting with bated breath
>it finally comes out and everyone is hyped
>it only supports IIDX
>and only Copula
>and even that's not even any kind of complete

I mean. I don't wanna sound like a dick on wheels but fuckin' wew.

T-thanks for the hard work, though Tau.
>>
File: 2017-03-12_21-14_113.png (10KB, 391x135px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-12_21-14_113.png
10KB, 391x135px
>>16704826
>This is the initial launch and we pushed it out a little early due to high demand. As such, there are some places where things lack polish. Please feel free to post concerning any issues you encounter and we will do our best to resolve them as soon possible.

pic related
>>
>>16704914

I don't know how to read.
>>
File: rip.webm (80KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
rip.webm
80KB, 640x360px
What should I do in this case? Just tell the user
"fuck you get better accuracy"?
>>
>>16705360
If it's not clear from the video, what I'm emulating is the case where a player might try to hit the first note with wider-than-necessary tap, but they stuck out to the right so that button triggered the second note even though the player only meant to hit the first one (and so they tap again on the timing of the next note)
>>
>>16705360
Such sequence is fad design. You have two almost the same notes with only minuscule difference. That's garbage. Notes should be clearly separate giving each own distinct feeling. Otherwise it'll be like Korean difficulty - making awkward broken shit.
>>
>>16702030
Honestly you shouldn't even be thinking about the bar until you get to at least easy 14s
>>
File: Untitled.png (19KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
19KB, 800x800px
>>16705411
Fair, but the same issue comes up in pic related arrangement, which comes up somewhat often in chunithm and nostalgia
>>
>>16705433
Though I guess in this one it's less likely that the player would make the same mistake, since the centers of the notes are farther apart.
>>
>>16704759

>going on sows more than once a week

why
>>
I have a jkoc, how do you do the penny/cardboard mod?
>>
>>16699428
You should find some way to add .xm module support so I can play with all my favorite keygen music.
>>
>>16705496
I don't know, I feel like if someone makes a chart for a song then they will take the effort to convert it to a playable format anyway
>>
>>16705433
You just repeating the same issue. There is no reason to make them overlap. Separate presses should be distinctly separate in space also. Otherwise you'll get uncertain mushy feeling instead of snappy rhythm and that's crap. Pattern like that is passable only for slide movement across those notes, like in Deemo or Dynamix. But those are lust lazy fucks unwilling to implement proper analogue slanting lines making cheap imitation with regular discrete notes instead.
>>
>>16705515
I think the second pattern could be grouped conceptually by the player as a single motion where you need to roll your fingers over the notes, rather than three unrelated notes. But I'm planning on adding other chart elements anyway, including sliding holds, so I will just let players / mappers decide what is good (assuming the game attracts a big enough playerbase to argue about it)
>>
>>16705360
I'd suggest making a "miss hitbox" extending some amount of space to the left and right of the note so it counts as a miss for the note you were trying to hit, rather than the one behind it. It's still saying "fuck you" but it would be far more clear how you fucked up.
>>
>>16705535
I'm not sure I want to add difficulty by requiring all of a tap to be on a button to trigger it, but I could use a similar solution that doesn't increase difficulty that way.

Currently I make it so that if a note is hit, you can't hit a note behind it by hitting any of the lanes covered by the first note, for two frames. If I increase the range of this input ignore then I would block pressing the second note without penalizing the player. An issue with this approach is a worse version of the "can't jack a key 30 times a second" thing I mentioned earlier, where now you can't hit two keys in succession if they are too close to each other.

I'll probably revisit this issue once the game is in a playable state.
>>
>>16705544
By too close to each other I meant too close in time
>>
>>16705360
This honestly looks like a pure user error, and I would be satisfied with the current behavior in that webm. Don't hit outside the note. If you want to be extra nice, you can consume the tap one target area outside of the first note or something so that it doesn't count toward hitting the second note, I guess.

>>16705544
Jacks on touchscreens are really shitty anyway.
>>
Hey guys, I know people will probably go >mobile rhythm games here, but just in case there are players around here I might as well bring this up.

Remember Cytus and Deemo? Both games featured VK (even moreso for Deemo) as one of their more profilic composers.

However, back in 2014 VK was caught up in a scandal as one of his works was accused of plagarising Connect, the opening song for Madoka. (there's a comparision video, I'll post the link later on) This caused quite a shitstorm and VK tried to shift the blame to the producers. As a result, Rayark decided to stop adding any new VK songs to their games from then on.

But as it turns out Rayark still invited VK to their events and concerts, even allowing him to give a talk about (ironically) creative integrity and plagarism.

This caused another shitstorm recently (and infighting between some composers in the Taiwanese rhythm-gaming scene, but that's another story) and Rayark had to issue an apology. Oddly enough, the applogy was region-locked; only Taiwanese IPs can access the post. Even setting the language to something other than traditional Chinese will hide the post.

So that's the gist of it. While the shitstorm is indeed mostly confined within Taiwan, those games are still released worldwide so I figured other players have the right to know about all of this.
>>
>>16705669
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAcRRdyS9aU

Video in question. While the songs have been edited to match the different song lengths, the overall composition, amongst other things, are more or less unaltered.

There are other VK songs (some from Cytus and Deemo) that were accused of plagarism as well, but so far this one is the most profilic (and convincing) case for him.
>>
Anyone playing Arcaea?
>>
>>16706469
Very grindy and the hard chart for that Puru song is very silly.

Otherwise, i like it.
>>
>>16706469
looks like total shit

>playing note-tapping games on a touch screen

they got a few good bms artists but there are zero "good" mobile rhythm games
>>
>>16706469
No point. It's just a much more awkward version of SDVX.
>>
>>16705425
I'm already playing 10's on old DDR scale. That's around 14 or 15, isn't it? 11's when I really want a challenge(that I'll fail more often than not).
>>
>>16706658
it depends on the 10s

max 300 is an old scale 10 that got changed to 15
sakura was 10, now 13
healing-d-vision csp was 10, now 18

the new ddr 14 folder is weird. it's not so much a defined difficulty level as a coinflip between "would be an old scale 9" or "would be an old scale 10"

ex: ishtar, funky summer beach: old 9s
vega: old 10
>>
>>16704409
Few things to consider. I've tried both ways. Went for the ring finger in the end.
You have to play somewhat like Rea. Keeping hands flat and fingers relatively straight. For those whose fingers naturally curl at rest it's extra tension. Makes it harder to keep hands relaxed. You're hitting 7 with the lower part of your pinky
It's a very easy way of playing and can help depending on your playstyle but it can also be and remain uncomfortable. Can't really argue with nature if it chose to give you hands not ideal for this style

Ring finger is definitely annoying when it comes to 6-7 patterns but nowhere near impossible. Just wiggle that wrist around like a maniac and it will work out most of the time. Timing wise it isn't perfect at all but with enough practice you're not going to be any less capable

There's no need to choose. You can easily adopt both styles and switch when necessary. Similar to how Dolce adopts standard static playstyle on dense charts but freestyling where possible
If you're ring finger player get used to separating trills and moving your hands around fast. It's just easier. Won't work with BMS but that's another issue
You can curl you pinky like many do but I found that to add even more tension even though my fingers naturally curl
>>
>>16704759
What's the big deal? Sooner or later you'll be seeing people with their phones whipped out scrolling through Arcana and shit. It's out for good and the word will spread. It isn't supposed to be some big secret
>>
>>16706774
history repeats itself when nobody learns

https://andynumbers.wordpress.com/2015/03/09/the-end-of-an-era-programmed-world-post-op/
>>
>I haven't played IIDX since fucking December

Oh god. Derusting is going to be a nightmare
>>
>>16706469
Tried it thanks to mention above. Didn't like it. As usual, very lazy implementation. Not intuitive, 3D projection is confusing. Tap sounds are painfully bad and merely one type, no laser effect as in voltex. Awful display, can't see for shit if I hit good or bad. Missions are laughable, almost no songs. Overall the game looks like empty prototype requiring heavy polish and more content.
>>
>>16706798
I believe implementing laser effect would go too far on copying. It's not supposed to be SDVX on phone.
>>
>>16706792

I had stopped playing right after copula released and didn't play again until february and the derusting honestly wasn't that bad.
Just tackle those 1-3 play sessions where you're getting lower scores and it'll come back pretty easily.
>>
>>16707161

btw i mean copula data release, so just like around 3 months of inactivity
>>
>Tfw just cleared 4th and 5th Dan and my first 9s
What have you accomplished today?
>>
>>16706786
It was quiet shut-down continuing silently after a short break. PW was gone but you know the rest. Nothing major happened and all that cnd stuff. R1 happened
There is nothing to learn. You're not supposed to go and rub it under Konami's nose as always but it's back. Privately as always
Konami won't lift a finger as long as we keep distance and stay away from their turf. That's perfectly reasonable and acceptable

Few things accumulated at that time leading to pressure from all sides but it was all cool except some stupid things at the end of PW life as you know. Everything else remained operational with some functionality loss but that gave time to let it cool off and work on stuff we have now and more to come
It's different this time around in many ways. Sows is still here you can still play your games just fine. Arcades are as they are. No comment

This article is correct but has flawed views thinking sows is done for good and pirated Bemani games and servers will be gone forever. This won't happen for many years to come. If history repeats itself then the same thing happens. Just silence and closed gates for some time but nothing dead or gone
When miracle happens and Konami goes international or offers some alternatives to play legit then you can expect sows to remain in the shadows much more than it is now but really? Not happening

Let's also not forget [secret] keeps vomiting leaks left and right. Maybe a bit delayed but eventually it gets there
>>
Reminder not to play rhythm games after a large meal.
>>
>>16707258
out-timing all my rivals and getting a strange pain in my left hand
>>
>>16707258
AAA'd Bad Maniacs another -1 from previous record
Would've been +10 or so if I didn't fuck up the ending. Not happy

Almost AAA'd Diavolo another but that would've been a lucky random. Glad I didn't because I'm not consistent and don't think I deserve to get lucky random AAA

Hell or Hell Another improved pb. Can't be bothered to look up exactly by how much but it felt weird and good. I guess another lucky random or something

Other random pb by a few points or close to it. Being somewhat consistent at easy to mid 12s feels alright but no major gains or surprises. Not interested in clear lamps (hc, exhc) or fc at the moment
>>
>>16707334
What is your DJ name.
>>
>>16706691
If it helps, I'm not playing real DDR songs or anything. I've been playing Gpop's Touhou pad packs for Stepmania. My experience with real DDR is a bit limited, so I'm not entirely 100% on how the difficulties compare, but they -seem- about right. I've played Xepher Challenge in SuperNova 2(home, PS2), and if what I recall is right, it seemed to be around where a 10 from these packs would be... though it is by now a very damn vague memory, it was many, many years ago.
>>
How do I get used to play Stepmania with 2 hands? I've played stepmania years ago and picked up it again in 2016 I can A or AA pretty much any song under 10 with one hand but I don't really have much coordination when using fingers from separated hands and somehow I still have more coordination like that than using 4 fingers from the same hand.
Should I just keep training 2 hands 2 fingers each with retrobars (so my mind doesn't 404 when I'm looking at arrows)? or should I just train one handed more?
>>
>>16706691
>sakura was 10, now 13

To be fair that stopped being a 10 long before the new scale
>>
File: 1458534079424.jpg (79KB, 570x548px) Image search: [Google]
1458534079424.jpg
79KB, 570x548px
>>16707334

>Diavolo
>easy to mid 12s
>>
>>16707770
i'm convinced that once you reach a certain point in iidx skill your understanding of difficulty becomes completely shattered and your opinions on how hard anything below 12s is are no longer valid

"miserable salty 12 grinder that plays every song in the game whether they like them or not and likes to tell people iidx isn't a fun game" is a disturbingly common archetype in the music game community
>>
>>16706691
Most of the 14s were originally rated as 9s. Hell, Arrabbiata DPD was originally 8, but all of the charts had fucked up ratings. The only pre-SN 14 was HVAM which was a 9 on old scale.

Funnily enough, most of the 9s rated as 14s were harder than the 10s rated as 14s since the latter charts were mostly gimmicky trash like Chaos and Pluto while the former had HVAM DPE and DoLL DPC. I still don't know where 14s are supposed to fucking be, and I have the level 14 clear lamp on DP.
>>
>>16707797
>The only pre-SN 14 was HVAM
w-what

took me a second to realize you were talking about doubles

why would anyone put themselves through playing ddr doubles the pad design just does not work for it and all the charts are shit
>>
>>16707568
You're not going to be able to play too much in terms of high level keyboard charts with one hand. I would definitely start playing spread. Some keyboard charts are really ridiculous and you would be crazy to try doing them with one hand. Even if you could pull them off it's a great way to give yourself RSI. Even playing spread Stepmania is still good at that.
>>
>>16707788
This is true for most Bemani games at most skill levels. Even if you aren't someone who can breeze through boss songs, once you get past a threshold, you cannot be a reliable judge for lower difficulty songs unless you distinctly remember them giving you a hard time when you first started playing. I still think that Abyss L7 is one nasty son of a bitch for a 5 because you would either be at a stage where you could breeze through it or it would just wreck you (I spent a decent chunk in the latter stage), but if you were to ask for my opinions on level 5s from any game other than what I played in 7th, 9th, or maybe even RED CS, I wouldn't have a fucking clue because by the time I got another style, I was breaking into mid to high 11s, and many of those old scale 5s have been rerated.

Not everything can be as black and white as Macho Gang originally being a level 1 despite being way too fucking hard to be passed off as a level 1.
>>
>>16707788

im just saying diavolo ain't a low level 12 nigga
>>
>>16706469
it's ok but the sync is ass on my phone also the track list is pretty boring so far
also I inherently hate touch screen tap the notes games where you hands are tapping on the note lanes rather than on a controller or somewhere removed from play because I always end up covering some part of the screen or pressing the pause button ( which really shouldn't even be on the screen in the first place)
>>
>>16684950
>only an hour away

fuck you
>>
>>16707855
It isn't but if you're able to consistently time most 12s and get like > -50 AAA without good random that isn't hard either. It's a lot of mashing using pre-existing skill. Something similar would be hc Mei with A. Not necessarily hard but it is dumb way to waste time grinding away endlessly until you get lucky and get away with 10% at the end. It isn't that impressive
Diavolo is high tier stuff. A'd Diavolo isn't whether you clear it or not. These kinds of charts have layers of difficulty. At first clearing is massive accomplishment. Then getting anything higher than B is amazing. Then improving by tiny amounts is great and eventually you reach a point where anything lower than AA is shameful

There's a reason why I personally play offline using hacked together methods to keep track. Used to it anyways. More control over what to save or not and purging when necessary or routinely. I've left out many so called good scores because it was purely luck and I know I won't be able to replicate it consistently for a long time. You'll lose track of small but consistent improvements if you have some ridiculously high score sitting there. I had or have a chart laying around somewhere based on a single song (limited to 1000, 5 max. consecutive attempts per session). It quickly builds up over time and then you'll begin to see a lot of clumping dots at the higher end of it where similar progress doesn't happen or is very rare and ultimately useless. You get rid of those data points or dump somewhere else because they don't represent your real progress

It can get really boring and strongly impede your progress. You begin to want to reach top 30, 10 or 5 eventually. It's destroys motivation to keep going if you're improving by few points weekly but still nowhere near top of the pack. That's why rivaling isn't as interesting anymore because many aren't willing to grind just to beat your score. It becomes interesting again at the very top of the pack like how Dolce tried to beat Licht on L grinding away like a madman. This doesn't tend to happen below top 50 or thereabouts
Haven't felt strongly motivated for months. It's a massive crawl and you begin to realize what a ridiculous timesink it is just to get further by a few points. In a way it's more sad than it is an accomplishment. I can see why people decide to quit around mid to entry level high 12s
>>
>>16708842
>I can see why people decide to quit around mid to entry level high 12s

you could replace 12s with fucknig 9s, it's just all about how much emphasis and effort people put on their scores, rivals, wins, clears etc

I don't know how it feels to be at your level because i'm not there but i would imagine going for chuuden would be more fun than the supposed tedious rival grinding. I always just try to have fun
>>
>>16708876
Having fun is easy for a few days. Keeping it up for months where you can somehow avoid grinding, have fun and still improve is a bit hard
There are two options what usually work. One is concentrating as hard as you can where you're mostly oblivious to everything else such as boredom
Other option is active daydreaming. Concentrating enough where you aren't randomly mashing buttons but knowing ins and outs leaves enough free attention where it's possible to shut yourself off. That's something I do after work or whenever I want to relax. Actively daydreaming prevents you from over analyzing shit what needs grinding. Doesn't contain anything new in terms of skill. Just needs a lot of polish and refining. Something you cannot brute force by concentration or through any other means

This only applies if you're still really into the game and want to keep getting better but know well enough it takes long ass time. Otherwise I'd only play for fun. Taking longer breaks, getting back up to the level I was and trying to improve few scores. Then leave again. It's surprisingly rewarding to climb back up after a break
For now there are still specific goals I want to reach but it will take time. Not bored of the game yet. Interested to see what happens at higher skill ceiling and how the way I see the game changes
>>
I've played a lot of LR2 BMS on keyboard for around a year and I've gotten up to late 11's or so. Only problem is that I've gotten used to lax timing since a great deal of BMS are on easy judge. What methods should I take to try to correct my timing and how long might it take? I'm aiming for normal judge, I can usually pass 11's on normal but typically somewhere in the B range, depending on 11 difficulty range, which is a bit perturbing since I'm used to getting high A or AA on easy. Should I just keep going playing 11's and suck it up? Or should I go for something slightly easier like 10s? Or perhaps there's another way that would be good to help my timing? Eventually I'm going to get a controller, and I figure I may as well train myself to be as ready as I possibly can be, and obviously the best things I can do for that are to work on my reading and timing.
>>
>>16709531
Go down until you can get an A.

So pass some 11's, then try some 10's, etc.
>>
>>16709622
Allright then. It's not too bad for 10's, I can usually get A's. For accuracy play, should I keep playing 10 normals until I can consistently AA, then try moving up to 11's or something, maybe? That sounds like it might work.
>>
>>16709644
-personally- i built a basis of timing with low level stuff like iidx 7s and it's applicable to 10s and 11s for me now

if you don't know how to play for good scoring you won't have a good time learning on charts that you're not flawless at passing
>>
File: 1489471549023.jpg (102KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489471549023.jpg
102KB, 640x800px
Idols run this shit.
>>
>>16709531
Play with gambol and see your scores skyrocket
>>
I'm really tempted to rerate every single 4panel Stepmania stepchart in my possession to Pump It Up scale. It's so superior to ITG and DDR scales it's not even funny.
>>
>>16708876
>i would imagine going for chuuden would be more fun than the supposed tedious rival grinding
You couldn't be any more wrong
>>
>>16710753
What's gambol?
>>
>>16712182

Meme song with nightmare timing.
>>
>>16711089
Pump it up ratings are complete trash. They're inconsistent as hell and totally made up.
>>
>>16710177
That song and MV in CGSS is pretty good.
>>
>>16712367
>inconsistent as hell
>totally made up
Just like DDR and ITG ratings. Still much better.
>>
>>16712541
ddr has the best ratings scale of any music game. everything from 1-16 is smooth as butter and 17-18-19 are extra challenges for the very best players. there's no need for outside aids like clickagain/statistik/those jp twitter charts for sdvx because the ratings make sense.

itg 1+2 have very good ratings. everything past 13 is undefined meaningless bullshit because the community made it up.
>>
>>16712182
Its a secret option in lr2 which sets all song's judge to very hard. Press F2 during song select and its on the second page
>>
>>16712574
14s still have some issues, and there just aren't enough songs at higher levels so it's the opposite problem from iidx.
>>
>>16712574
DDR 1-10 is needlessly decompressed from old 1-6 ratings, which are all relatively quickly breezed through into actually relevant difficulties by newcomers and "offensively easy shit I'll PFC in my sleep and can't even tell apart too well" for anyone capable of passing 15s. What actually needs decompression instead of easier difficulties are 15s and up, which are absurdly broad in difficulty at the current stage of DDR. Someone capable of consistently passing MAX 300 (one of the easiest 15s) may not be able to even come close to passing Paranoia Survivor MAX ESP (one of the hardest). 15 and 18 are the two difficulties with the worst case of this. Coincidentally these two ranges are extra-decompressed by Pump scale, which is a lot more linear and therefore practical.
>>
What do the colored arrows mean in DDR? They seem to represent something timing related, to help guide you, I guess, but I don't know specifically what. I normally use the "Solo" notes, so the first one is orange, second blue, and third purple, 4th one I don't know.

been playing DDR for 9 months and still don't get it.
>>
>>16714051
with the modern games, the noteskin called Note is like this:
4ths/quarter notes: red
8ths: blue
16ths: yellow
12ths: green
>>
>>16714070
Thank you!
>>
>>16714078
tangentially related trick: 16ths/yellow notes during a half-speed slowdown are basically just 8th notes

the best example of this is monkey business expert singles
>>
Man, an all black FP7 looks super slick.
>>
>>16714286
Any way to actually get one of those? I saw one or two a while back, but they were from years ago.
>>
>>16714326
Just get an FPS.
>>
>>16712182
Back when it existed, the Another chart was just the Hyper chart with a timing bug that turned all judgements into PGREAT or BAD.
>>
illness lilin WHEN
>>
>>16715277
When the camellia and nanahira song come out.
>>
>>16715126
p. great imo
>>
File: 170317_1.jpg (709KB, 920x1963px) Image search: [Google]
170317_1.jpg
709KB, 920x1963px
>>16715277
Get up!
>>
>>16716053
Why is Grace an adult again? Can she transform whenever she wants?
>>
>>16716109
her "character" is literally just
>has pink hair
everything else is proven to be totally situational at this point
>>
how do you register a qubell account?
>>
>>16716525
it's the same as with any other eamuse service http://p.eagate.573.jp
>>
What's the button to get copula to read my id card? used to be 0 on pendual but I can't get it to work now.
>>
>>16719225
You tap your e-amuse pass on the card reader, silly. /jp/ isn't for piracy tech support.
>>
File: CzycDwM.png (22KB, 250x322px) Image search: [Google]
CzycDwM.png
22KB, 250x322px
>>16719231
nvm I fixed it, thanks retard
>>
>>16719332
>calling me a retard when you're illiterate and can't just figure this stuff out at the place where you got your game

not even a little bit surprised that you posted an sdvx picture
>>
File: image.png (48KB, 1161x644px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48KB, 1161x644px
>>16716890
hey anon, are you still here? it just gives me this.

what do next?
>>
>>16719749
First field is card number, whatever appears on the screen when you scan your card and it asks to confirm. Second field is the pin code you set up.
>>
>>16719896
>whatever appears on the screen when you scan your card and it asks to confirm
also printed on the back lol

konami doesnt expect you to take a photo at the arcade
>>16716525
>>16719749

http://round1arcadehub.blogspot.com/2016/02/217-how-to-make-most-out-of-official-e.html
>>
>>16719902
e-amusement readers accept other IR cards like train cards or IR-enabled phoned so I didn't want to assume
Thread posts: 370
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.