[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's her endgame?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Kosuzu_Motoori.jpg (30KB, 275x379px) Image search: [Google]
Kosuzu_Motoori.jpg
30KB, 275x379px
How hard wouId you mark if this girI succumbs to temptations and turn herseIf into a youkai? WouId Reimu exterminate her as an exampIe for others or wouId she Iet her go?
She is cute, but deeds cant go unpunished.
>>
File: a8c.jpg (36KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
a8c.jpg
36KB, 600x400px
>>16681023
I don't believe she'll become a youkai.

However, I think she'll get close to that point, and the end of the series will be about her last steps.

Basically, the manga is pic related for Kosuzu.
>>
>>16681023
The point of the Fortune Teller arc was that a resident of the human village becoming a youkai was a massive problem and that Reimu would have no hesitation stomping it out to preserve the balance of Gensokyo. Pretty sure it's meant to show that if Kosuzu actually did turn into a youkai, Reimu would have to get rid of her.
>>
>>16681023

Yukari got to her so something's happening within few chapters.
>>
Her endgame is probably after talking to various characters like Yukari and Mamizou to have a frank and open discussion with Reimu, coming close to dangerous things but never truly turning. Kosuzu turning wouldn't make a lot of sense, it would be a much better story for her to find her own way in Gensokyo while retaining her humanity much like Marisa.

Akyuu is actually the one I'd be more worried about, with her desires to break the normal death cycle and live longer. I could easily see her interest becoming fanatical in figuring out a way to avoid it as her death approaches.
>>
>>16681461
I want to see Akyuu slowly spiral into despair as her expiration date approaches, researching more and more drastic ways to increase lifespan. Maybe we might even see her consider drinking the Hourai Elixir.
>>
>>16681477
Or she could become a hermit, thats what they do
>>
>>16681493
Does she have enough time to start and finish the training necessary, though? She probably only has a decade, or maybe less, left for her.
Although perhaps it would be easier for Akyuu to learn all the necessary steps, since she has a shitton of knowledge.
>>
File: B__ckWXUYAE_eZg.jpg (53KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
B__ckWXUYAE_eZg.jpg
53KB, 1024x768px
>>16681023
>>
File: 7ae646ed8859e4b4c779a925609b409e.jpg (754KB, 1000x1865px) Image search: [Google]
7ae646ed8859e4b4c779a925609b409e.jpg
754KB, 1000x1865px
Reimu not hesitates to kill her if Kosuzu turns in a dangerous Youkai, but i don't believe that happen, FS is not Zounose histories, I think she will remain in the thin line of Human and Youkai without causing harm to anyone, but guarded with caution.
>>
>>16681167
Fortune Teller also became a youkai on purpose, which is graver than it happening by accident.
>>
>>16683449
Source on this? Are there any more?
>>
>>16683645
learn to iqdb
>>
File: do it.jpg (18KB, 220x157px) Image search: [Google]
do it.jpg
18KB, 220x157px
>>16681045
>a8c.jpg
Back from whence you came, foul demon
>>
>>16681023
>How hard wouId you mark if this girI succumbs to temptations and turn herseIf into a youkai?
How hard would I mark what?
>>
If it happens, it could break Gensokyo.
What is forbidden is not a human becoming a youkai, or else Alice would already be dead.
But the knowledge that a human villager can become something more than fear cattle? That's what Reimu needed to destroy. And if Kosuzu turns, it'll be a big deal and I doubt they'll be able to cover it up in time...
>>
>>16683910
You mean google?

Because I just grabbed that reaction from google. I don't have it saved.
>>
>>16683449
Bad end
>>
She's not going to become anything because that would require something to happen in a Touhou manga.
>>
>>16694766
It's worse than I thought.
>>
>>16683645
stand alone pic
>>
Do you think Reimu tried to SENMETSU Seihou Marisa when she turned?
>>
>>16681688
Kosuzu becomes a Dullahan.
>>
>>16717543
Seihou isn't anywhere near canon and SSG was made before even EoSD. Not even remotely related ideas.
>>
Reimu wouldn't have a leg to stand on. Seihou is set in the far future, if she's still around she'd have to be a youkai herself.
>>
>>16681023
If she dies any foreigners that land in gensokyo are extra screwed
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.