[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tsukihime

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: shingetsutan_tsukihime_159.jpg (558KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
shingetsutan_tsukihime_159.jpg
558KB, 1024x768px
Is there still hope?
>>
probably not
>>
can you repeat the question?
>>
try asking again later
>>
try asking again earlier
>>
you will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>16670597
You're not the boss of me now
>>
I'll be glad if arc's redesign stays dead.
>>
>>16665978
>If it comes out, its going to be absolute shit of the worst kind, from the aesthetics to writing, and a complete insult to what fandom wanted
>if it doesn't come out, it will still be like swearing and roughly drawn dicks with a spraycan on the tombstone of the original
You tell me, there is still hope?
>>
I love Akiha !
>>
>>16683613
No. Akiha doesn't exist anymore
You're only allowed to love one saber, tamamoshit or that Rin bitch
>>
File: 1488199879906.jpg (386KB, 2048x1245px) Image search: [Google]
1488199879906.jpg
386KB, 2048x1245px
You tell me.
>>
>>16683873
Please no...

I like fate shit too but Akiha is so much better as a character...
>>
>>16683950
There is nowhere to hide man.
They are all fucking gone. GONE
YOU MUST WORSHIP THE WAIFU WITH CUTE VOICE AND COLORFUL OUTFIT WE DESIGNED FOR YOU
WE MANUFACTURED THIS GIRL TO CATER ESPECIALLY TO THE AUDIENCE CLUSTER YOU BELONG TO, SO PLEASE STAY IN LINE AND ASK NO QUESTIONS

WHY YOU SHOULD RUIN YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH SOMETHING NOT CONFORMING TO OUR STANDARDS OF HAPPINESS? RELAX AND STOP THINKING
BE PASSIVE

O B E Y
>>
>>16683878
Honestly, I like all of the new character designs except Arcueid. The long skirt part of her design is too iconic to just take out.
>>
...messing around too much.
>>
>>16685192
Stop spamming this crap, its not funny
>>
>>16683878
Is Akiha holding that new girl's hand?
>>
>>16685558
>that new girl
>>
>>16685306
Kiss my ass, shitstain.
>>
>>16685558
Satsumi is not a new character.
>>
>>16665978
That's a lot of fucking effort when Nasu could just make another Saber clone in F/GO and get an easy 2 million dollars.
>>
>>16694862
What is unforgivable is that they even cut out the decent characters in fate. Its painfully obvious that most of the original servants are on life support, just there until enough people care about them
I literally can't imagine a worst way typemoon could become. Its the fucking worst
>>
>>16684290
The only one I remotely like is Ciel and that's just because I never liked Ciel in the first place.
Shiki's new glasses are stupid, given that he had his big goofy old glasses to cover his entire field of vision to stop him from seeing the lines as much as possible, something that the new glasses won't do.
That Akiha design there is mostly alright, but the other one of her other outfit was trash, especially the shoes. But both new designs suffer from changing her headband colour.
Arcueid's is fucking blasphemy.
In general I hate the hair of all the other new designs, it looks totally flat and samey on them, like how Hisui and Akiha's fringes are now indistinguishable. Meanwhile Satsuki gets hair-tie-ahoges for some reason.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.