[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you prefer virgin heroines? Be honest.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 22

File: how to manipulate men.jpg (93KB, 500x509px) Image search: [Google]
how to manipulate men.jpg
93KB, 500x509px
Do you prefer virgin heroines? Be honest.
>>
Umm sure I guess.
>>
who doesn't?
>>
I hate sex scenes
>>
>>16662865
I also do. But at the same time I'm too autistic to skip them.
>>
As long as they don't spew blood everywhere.
It's good if they're slightly perverse. The pure, never even stuck anything in there types are kind of strange outside of loli ages.

It wouldn't bother me if they aren't, unless they're explicitly used goods, as in a prostitute or dating/married to someone before they go to you. Basically, a slut without a current fuckbudy is fine too.

I don't give a fuck about it if they aren't a human though.
>>
Unless they're a backstabbing, or otherwise disloyal cunt, I don't really care.
>>
>>16662634
It's pretty funny how you just posted three non-virgins.
>>
>>16663303
Glad it humored you.
>>
>>16663296
So every 3D woman?
>>
it's kinda irrelevant
a girl might be a virgin with a shitty personality, while the other is used goods but with a nice personality and stuff.

all things equal, I'd prefer the virgin one tough
>>
>>16662634
I don't care either way.
>>
I have nobody to impress in this thread or on this board by pretending to prefer used heroines

I would much rather have a virgin heroine
>>
Yes, but visual novels are generally shit.
>>
File: 491194.jpg (42KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
491194.jpg
42KB, 320x240px
I prefer Kohaku.
>>
I guess but all those girls are lovely.
>>
I don't get why in the world anyone would prefer a virgin to a non-virgin, it's literally a viewpoint i cannot comprehend.
>>
>>16675221
There would be no non-virgins if everyone preferred one.
>>
>>16675221
experienced pervy girls are much more fun than bricks that lay around and do nothing
>>
File: sakura.jpg (158KB, 1057x1880px) Image search: [Google]
sakura.jpg
158KB, 1057x1880px
>>16675366
Good lays are more fun than bad lays. Few women fuck like an educated prostitute.
>>
>>16662634
I'm a wizard myself but I'm not as anal about a virgin partner as the /pol9k/ crowd.
>>
In a general sense, yes, although there are non-virgin heroines I like a lot.

>>16675221
There are a few reasons.
There's the purity angle where they find it romantic watching love blossom out of innocence.
Then there's the sex angle where they find it hot that they're doing things to a girl that have never been done to her before.
There's also the ownership angle where they like that only they get to do things to the girl and nobody else does.
In terms of the actual breaking of the maidenhead, some find it touching that the girl is going through the painful experience for the man she loves.
And sometimes it's as simple as it making the female character more relatable to her audience. The kind of men who read visual novels are often the kind who wouldn't have sex with a person they didn't intend to spend the rest of their lives with.

The question is basically "If you had the power to choose, would you want the girl you love to have sex with people who are not you?"
The answer for the vast majority of VN players is "no", so companies started doing non-virgin heroines much less often.
It's not actually a deal breaker for most readers on it's own. But why write a girl as a non-virgin if it doesn't help the story? It can add drama, but VNs are usually either melodramatic plotge where that wouldn't register on the meter, or moege, where the point is to have as little drama as possible. It makes the story more realistic, but very few VNs care about realism at all. It could help introduce a new character (the ex) but VNs are almost always small cast, with few men especially. It can explain why the girl has sexual skills, but it's already accepted that heroines just have those without explanation.
It really doesn't add anything to the story, so most studios just shrug and take the option that makes sure that they're not the next ELF.
>>
>>16675492
Many of the girls are around the exact age they would lose their virginity in real life anyway. 2d is just more idealistic.
>>
>>16675492
I personally don't have any preference in either virgins or non-virgins, but i can see why someone would prefer a non-virgin, since having had sex in the past implies some sort of experience and that they would be less hesitant or shy about such matters, but i frankly don't see any value in all of these values of "purity", "ownership" and "devotion" and stuff like that, i simply don't get why these things are so prefered by in the first place and i don't think i ever will.
>>
The thought of being with a non-virgin girl makes me depressed. I could never do it, in reality or otherwise.
>>
>>16675614
Yeah, but you stay together forever and get married later, etc. (even if only in my head) so it's okay. The idealism makes it okay.
>>
>>16675221
I'd rather have my heart completely satisfied than have my dick temporarily satisfied.

I can satisfy my dick just fine, but I can't fill the holes in my heart. experienced women may be able to duct tape it, but duct tape can't repair anything, it merely holds it together. That's not good enough to last the rest of your life.
>>
>>16662634
I like caster because I actually like her character, specially the original
I don't know anymore if this makes me more or equally pathetic than the faggots that elect "waifu" a character just for aesthetic reasons
>>
>>16675221
Because I'm damaged goods too
>>
>>16675693
Some men like hesitant and shy.
Personally, I could read a hundred trashy nukige and forget every one of them. But seeing that girl you love blush as she closes her eyes and purses her lips, waiting for you to take her first kiss? Unforgettable.
>>
>>16675221
>it's literally a viewpoint i cannot comprehend.

The feeling is mutual.
>>
>>16675787
Of course it's okay. Much of the rage against virgins is ridiculous, because the girls are usually schoolgirl-age and statistically would be virgins anyway, on average. Just add never had a boyfriend, been kissed, held hands, or anything like that.
>>
>>16675897
Maybe it's because im too cynical, but i can't take 80% of high school romances seriously because of how serious the love between the two characters are presented, but in my head i can only see all of it as typical teenage nonsense and how in real life most teenage romances are just casual stuff based purely on attraction that rarely last any long onto their lives, which is why i don't get the appeal of stuff like "Purity", "Deep Devotion" and "Ownership", to me, these things feel too... fabricated and unreal to me. So none of these moments of a girl being shy about stuff like that and blushing does anything for me, to me it's just normal shit teenagers go through and nothing more.
>>
>>16675910
Also things like childhood promises wouldn't be as sweet if the heroine reneged on it.
>>
>>16675221
>>16675693
A slut is a slut and a whore is a whore, but someone was there first and I wanna be the one. It's like being the first man on the moon.

>>16662634
I want to ask a question: Does being raped(by a non human/intelligent thing) affect you the same way normally being a non virgin would? Like if a girl was assaulted by plant tentacles, but it didn't put spores or anything into her, just covered her with slime and stuff, would you think of her the same was as some other heroine that had sex with a guy before you or is she still a virgin?
>>
>>16675221
A virgin will become a non virgin just like that. So if you marry one, you can experience being with a virgin and a non virgin.
>>
>>16676050
It appeals to ideals that I hold strongly in my head. Whether it is realistic doesn't matter. The ideal is more "real" to me anyway.
>>
File: 1376220669688.jpg (586KB, 1238x832px) Image search: [Google]
1376220669688.jpg
586KB, 1238x832px
>>16676097
Well put, I don't know if you have read any Villiers De L'Isle-Adam, but his take on the intersection between ideals and love is what I think I most closely align with when it comes to a topic such as this and if you haven't read this snippet from "The Future Eve", I think you'll enjoy it.

"You said it yourself: the being that you love in the living one and who, for you, is the only REAL one, it's not the one that appears as a walking human but the one of your desire. The one that does not exist and, moreover, that you know as non-existent since you aren't fooled by that woman nor by yourself... It's only this shadow what you love: it's only her what you're now willing to die for... and which is nothing but your own soul unfolded on her. Yes, there you've got it, your love.
If our gods and hopes became scientific matters, why wouldn't our love as well? Instead of the forgotten Eve of the legend, I offer you a scientific Eve, the only one worth of those innards that --due to some persistent sentimentalism that you are the first one to find laughable--- you still dare to call "your hearts"... I come to offer you, men of these new and evolved times, instead of the liar, mediocre and fickle reality, a positive, prestigious and always faithful illusion; chimere by chimere, sin by sin.
Did the ideal deceive you? Did truth destroy your wishes? Did some woman freeze up your senses? Farewell then to that alleged reality, to that ancient impostor. I offer you to try instead the artificial and its new signs... I represent science with the omnipotence of its mirages; you, humanity and its Paradise Lost.
There's no more truth than the choice of a man among several options, each one just as doubtful as the others. So choose the one that turns you into a God... and believe that there'll always be solitude in the world for those worthy of it.
One being of ultrahumanity has been suggested in this work of art that centralizes, indefeasible, a mystery never known before... For I see now that, one next to the other, the ghost was the living one." -Villiers De L'Isle-Adam
>>
>>16676436
Hmm, those excerpts are very interesting. Not sure about how I feel about it being put that way. I guess in my head I'd like the ideal to somehow merge with the reality, even though I know that isn't possible. The knowledge that it can't do that is depressing. I'll have to think about it some more.

I looked up The Future Eve and it seems intriguing. I think I will have to read it. Thanks for letting me know about it.
>>
Of course. The sultry women that turn out to be pure is probably my favorite even if it's a silly, absurd scenario.
>>
Not a preference but I'm very welcome of them.
>>
>>16675943
You are not welcome here; return to your board.
>>
TYPE-MOON is messing around too much..
>>
Depends on who took their first and how it was taken I guess. Their personality matters a lot more to me.

>>16676050
Japanese culture is very different from Western culture.
>>
File: CsJisBwVIAEgZxp.jpg (89KB, 517x625px) Image search: [Google]
CsJisBwVIAEgZxp.jpg
89KB, 517x625px
I only post in threads written by virgins.
>>
>>16662634
In an ero game, it depends on the girl and her personality; some it makes more sense for them to be virgins, while others it does not.
If it's non-ero, then it's probably never going to come up so who the hell cares.
>>
File: 1482375237291.png (244KB, 1200x4168px) Image search: [Google]
1482375237291.png
244KB, 1200x4168px
>>16675221
>I don't get why in the world anyone would prefer a virgin to a non-virgin, it's literally a viewpoint i cannot comprehend.
It's not like non-virgins can't be great or amazing people or anything. But being a non-virgin not in a committed relationship is a pretty serious warning sign.
It means that the person has had previous relationships that didn't hold up for whatever the reason. Be it due to serious problems from either party making it impossible, or sheer negligence from either party not deeming the relationship important or whatever. But the end result is the same, it didn't hold up. And it's a warning sign indicating that if the flaws that ended the previous relationship(s) are still present, the same could very well happen to you too if you got involved with them. And marital statistics supports this. By a lot.

And it's not as if it's unfounded or anything. To begin with, "love" is a chemical process and a neurological phenomenon. And sex, the process of making offspring with a mate, naturally has a strong impact on it.
With sex you get a flush of hormones that imprint an image of your partner in your mind, growing into a kind of obsession that's essentially what we call love when said image festers. But what happens if you sleep around? Then the image is diluted.
If you have repeated sex with the same partner the image of said partner grows stronger each time and results in a strong and clear imprint that makes for strong love. If you have repeated sex with different partners, the image of each partner is diluted and weakened each time and won't result in much of an image at all as such don't do much in he ways of love.

But that's not even all. Not only do people who sleep around have a backlog of interfering imprints diluting the strength of their imprints. But as with other chemical responses from the brain, be it from from external means like food/drugs or from internal functions like the response from sex. The effects of these chemicals weakens with time and exposure. That means that a person who has already slept around a lot, not only already has very diluted imprints in their mind, but their ability to make strong imprints has already been weakened. A combination which is not good if you ever want to strive towards "true love" or anything close to it.

Basically. Not only do non-virgins not in committed relationships already have a bad a track record to begin with. They're also challenged in the ways of feeling or falling in love. Sex is not "just sex". It's a core biological function that affects our very beings.
>>
File: 1478277825258.png (53KB, 322x417px) Image search: [Google]
1478277825258.png
53KB, 322x417px
>>
Being non-virgin isn't that big a deal, it's just not 'special'. Who cares if Medea isn't one when she's this attractive wifely character?

How receptive are you of a non-virgin with more 'edge', like a rape victim, a prostitute, or a slut?
>>
>>16662634
I prefer moms
>>
>>16681267
>Being non-virgin isn't that big a deal, it's just not 'special'.
Well, sometimes there's a kick to it because you like milfs or something, but otherwise like the anon above said, it's just for the sake of it.
>>
File: 1478350652192.png (95KB, 537x416px) Image search: [Google]
1478350652192.png
95KB, 537x416px
I literally cannot comprehend why anyone would consume 2D/animated Japanese media and want it to resemble Hollywood in any way, shape, or form. Assuming a female character is a virgin unless stated otherwise is the normal and logical thing to do - it's been that way for thousands of years in nearly every culture because sexual promiscuity is a sign of irresponsibility and disloyalty, and you don't just assume a woman is like that. Western media goes out of its way to make sex the most casual thing possible, and you it forces you to assume that sexual degeneracy is an okay thing in that world in order for you to enjoy it. Nip cartoons are becoming the only thing where this doesn't happen.
>>
File: 11232142.jpg (195KB, 536x758px) Image search: [Google]
11232142.jpg
195KB, 536x758px
>>16662634
Was the protagonist of Shikkoku no Sharnoth a virgin at the start of the story? I can't remember.
>>
File: 1410583671752.jpg (110KB, 847x871px) Image search: [Google]
1410583671752.jpg
110KB, 847x871px
>>16677738
>Basically. Not only do non-virgins not in committed relationships already have a bad a track record to begin with. They're also challenged in the ways of feeling or falling in love. Sex is not "just sex". It's a core biological function that affects our very beings.

So you fuck up once in your life, and it's a scar that haunts you forever? That's a fucked up way of looking at things
>>
>>16677738
>With sex you get a flush of hormones that imprint an image of your partner in your mind, growing into a kind of obsession that's essentially what we call love when said image festers. But what happens if you sleep around? Then the image is diluted.
This is a theory that might have application in the real world, but otaku are basically animalistic about it (in the sense that observationally, sex and intimacy end up as needs to be satisfied like food and shelter are) who generally end up shopping around for as many imprints of women as they can find.

I suppose the actual question you answered was not specifically asked in the context of VN heroines. It's one of those things where if I think that if you think about it too much the media becomes unenjoyable.
>>
What fucking bullshit. You fags want virgins because your scared her past lover will be better then you. how many of you fags would give up your "Virginity" at the first chance? You want a virgin but you'll lose yours the first chance you get.
what a bunch of losers.
>>
>>16684971
I personally consider my virginity to have value, and I wouldn't have sex with somebody unless I was in love with them.

In the context of a VN, a girl having a previous lover usually means that he was a rapist, abusive or died on her. None of those is an experience I want for the woman I care about.
Blaming her for that is extreme, and I don't do it. Instead, I question why the author made the choice to have the girl go through that pain. When authors write, they create worlds. Why create a world of suffering?
I like good stories is whatever form they come. But I can't read Les Miserables because I don't want to read a story about a woman selling her fucking teeth to feed her kid because the author wrote her as making a stupid mistake. It could be the best book ever written, I don't care, I'm dying without reading it. I have enough depression in my own life, I don't need any on my bookshelf.
I like stories about warm softness, or about purity and bravery fighting for survival in a cold, uncaring world. Why tarnish these few idealistic books still being written with bitter realism? It's as cruel as taking a child's beloved toy.
>>
>>16682067
A woman losing their virginity entails a physical alteration of their body, so yes that's exactly what it is.
>>
>>16682201
>who generally end up shopping around for as many imprints of women as they can find.

Would happily swap all of that for one real person.

>>16684971
>how many of you fags would give up your "Virginity" at the first chance?

The thought of sleeping around makes me feel depressed and disgusted and has no appeal to me. If a girl offered to fuck me I would refuse.
>>
>>16684971
I'm probably an odd case but I got offers from girls. Hell, one lived across the street from me.

I'm not interested in random sex with women I barely know.
>>
File: tomoyo-after.jpg (607KB, 1000x731px) Image search: [Google]
tomoyo-after.jpg
607KB, 1000x731px
>>16685221
I think tragedy is best used to communicate things that help us to appreciate life, the good things we have experienced, and the memories we have been able to form. These things, though we often overlook them, are still with us even if our experience of them was temporary. Sadness just for its own sake is not something I would want to read, I agree; but used properly in the right type of story, it can help us live in a better manner and cope with the real pains of life.
>>
>>16685221
would you read a vn where a heroine had past relationships and enjoyed them? with no abuse or anything?
>>
>>16685321
I would, and have, and have enjoyed that VN, and loved that heroine. However I ended up dropping the VN because the author was incompetent and ruined the story by other means. (Unlikable protagonist)
It's just not something good authors tend to write. Good authors think about how the choices they make will affect their audience. A non-virgin heroine alone isn't a deal breaker for me, but something else the author fucks up will be.
I'd do it again though.

>>16685318
I agree 100%. It's like Ying and Yang, a little darkness brings out the light. A lot of darkness makes the light remaining shine brightly. When the author unzips darkness's pants and starts sucking it's dick, that's when I stop reading.
>>
>>16676489
For anyone else interested in this, the French original is free on Gutenberg, and I found a pirated English translation on 7chan's /lit/. Googling "7chan future's eve" finds the pdf.

The man appears to have written the first gynoid heroine ever, in addition to predicting the television screen. It's kind of amazing that they make stories in the same vein of his idealism about gynoids on those screens today, 150 years later. I guess ideas really do never die.
>>
>>16675221
>want virgin girl
>find virgin girl

>want non-virgin girl
>find virgin girl
>have sex

problem solved
>>
>>16685499
There's also an English translation currently in print titled "Tomorrow's Eve" published by University of Illinois Press
>>
Nice to see see people with morals here. You are not losers.
>>
>>16685440
What vn are you talking about?
>>
>>16685718
Morality is an illusion. But statistics are not. Virginity is not inherently good, but it is highly correlated with generally preferable attributes and outcomes. If you want a relationship with traits commonly perceived as positive, preferring virgins is conducive to that goal. The emotional aspects are significant as well, but the former is the seed from which those attitudes generally have grown.

Of course everything in this thread is purely theoretical, since 3D is PD and all.
>>
File: C3WgEiGUYAEZKd5.jpg large.jpg (152KB, 998x1068px) Image search: [Google]
C3WgEiGUYAEZKd5.jpg large.jpg
152KB, 998x1068px
For fapping, I don't care.

For dating, they must be a virgin. I have rejected sex several times. I can't find someone who cannot willingly reject sex attractive.
>>
>>16662634
as a thinking man I prefer women with (active) experience, if you catch my drift
>>
No. I'd rather have someone who likes sex.
>>
>>16686415
Who hates sex?
>>
>>16675492
>write a girl as a non-virgin if it doesn't help the story?
This.
There are interesting first-time things to be done with virgins. And there are interesting things to be done with experienced seductive older ladies. (And misc other archetypes like married women and widows.)
But a generic "well I had one boyfriend before a while back but we broke up" backstory is just boring. Only useful if you're doing some sort of gritty real-ish tone story.
>>
File: hate sex.jpg (158KB, 816x769px) Image search: [Google]
hate sex.jpg
158KB, 816x769px
>>16687805
>>
>>16681494
Please respond.
>>
>>16689042
I wish there was no sex.
>>
>>16675221
I don't really care whether a fictional character was laid or not, there are more important characteristics than that that overshadow any effect said attribute would have.
>>
File: sakura is hot.jpg (525KB, 1000x708px) Image search: [Google]
sakura is hot.jpg
525KB, 1000x708px
>As everybody knows, she seems passive, but when she does do something she devotes herself to it completely.

>She's the girl in the story most suited to using seduction to get what she wants.

>Though she's always exuding an obvious aura of "senpai-adoration", it's hard to say if the all-important object of her affection, Shirou, has actually noticed or not.

>A devilish woman with a strong maternal instinct, she'll pamper a man to the bitter end and ruin him with her charms. But, just like Hariti…

Sakura is my kind of girl.
>>
>>16690105
how to reproduce?
>>
>>16698870
call a stork
>>
File: Sakura's worms.jpg (165KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sakura's worms.jpg
165KB, 600x800px
>>16696822
>>>/fanfiction,net/
>>
File: mg.png (1MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
mg.png
1MB, 600x600px
>>16699204
http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Sakura_Matou#cite_note-SakuraFSM-14
>>
>>16675221
Makes people feel like a sex god cause their partner has nothing to compare with
>>
>>16708035
Why would you want to be compared to someone else?
>>
>>16708136
That's the opposite of what I'm saying. Men want virgins cause they seem good by default
>>
>>16709052
Okay, I thought it was another "hurr durr insecure" post because that's usually what is implied, which confuses me because what man would normally entertain the thought that a woman is constantly comparing him to other men? They can try to act cool about it, but I think they're full of shit.

Anyway, there are men who are virgins themselves and they can't fool themselves into thinking they're sex gods. I guess fiction could give them the feeling anyway though.
>>
>>16709121
>what man would normally entertain the thought that a woman is constantly comparing him to other men
oh boy
>>
>>16681267
Does it even matter, if Medea hasn't had sex for like 2000 years?
>>
File: caster.jpg (84KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
caster.jpg
84KB, 1024x576px
>>16722308
Does it matter when she's this CUTE?
>>
>>16722385
No! I want to hug Caster!!
>>
> neo/jp/ is not a slut-lover like neo/a/
Sasuga /jp/.
>>
>>16726765
I wish. We have a literal ship slut general thread here and they won't go away.
>>
>>16726792
At least you know the value of purity unlike the majority of /a/ does.
>>
>>16726813
I like how the only places that discuss purity seriously are dens of debuachery.
>>
I'd rather have sexuality not be mentioned at all, including the mentioning of the lack of it.
>>
>>16726819
Of course. Normalfags aren't mentally capable to discuss such topics. It only ends up with "lol feelings? what are you, gay????"
>>
>>16726850
all-ages games best games
>>
File: 1442286842344.png (68KB, 302x260px) Image search: [Google]
1442286842344.png
68KB, 302x260px
I have a question
>>
File: qWQcHwe.png (9KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
qWQcHwe.png
9KB, 1280x720px
>>16726857
exactly
>>
>>16662634
It depends on the story and the context.
If you asked me if I demand all the heroines be pure, the answer would be no.
>>
>>16677738
I can't argue with statistics, but the whole post reads like your typical pseudoscience article.
Do you have a source or it's just speculation?
Anyway I would never marry a virgin. At the very least I would expect her to have sex with me before deciding to get married.
>>
>>16727244
What is it anon?
>>
>>16727469
Can Sakura get pregnant?
>>
>>16727388
You can and should argue with unsourced statistics, since more often than not they are lies or damned lies that someone is using to appeal to authority.

The virgin/whore dichotomy is false, using heavily Christian views of virtue and the signifiers thereof for a morality that no longer exists. A virgin maiden can be untrustworthy, wicked, fickle, unfaithful and crude (whore signals) while a rampant whore can be kind, loyal, steadfast and faithful on a spiritual/emotional level (virgin signals).

This semiotic play is the heart of characters like Sakura Matou, Galko (or Gal/JK types in general), and the reformed succubus (which is very close to Edward Cullen girlporn types). For the virgin with whorish traits, see the entire dokukawaii archetype, as well as mean spirited lolis/idols.
>>
File: i'm a virgin.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
i'm a virgin.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>16727592
>For the virgin with whorish traits, see the entire dokukawaii archetype, as well as mean spirited lolis/idols.
Or see Scum's Wish. Also hooker with a heart of gold is old, it's even in the Bible.
>>
>>16727810
Pre-bible, you had temple prostitutes and Humbaba civilizing Enkidu via sex, too.

Ambivalence towards women expresses itself the same from age to age.
>>
File: 1457536568588.jpg (71KB, 680x278px) Image search: [Google]
1457536568588.jpg
71KB, 680x278px
>>16726819
Fairly related.
>>
>>16728150
Get out.
>>
>>16727592
>while a rampant whore can be kind, loyal, steadfast and faithful on a spiritual/emotional level (virgin signals).

But not on a physical level of course. That's why they're disgusting whores. Acting as if the physical body is irrelevant is gnostic nonsense.
>>
>>16677738
The depressions one might be interpreted differently though. It's not that sluts get depressed, its that depressed girls turn to being sluts in an attempt to escape it.
>>
Wasn't this thread about eroge heroines at some point?
>>
>>16728740
I would scroll up to check but that feels like too much effort at this point.
>>
>>16728493
>disregarding everything just because one mention of /pol/
>>
>>16729019
Disregarded for quoting a ghost
>>
>>16727949
Pretty sure Humbaba is the forest monster, not the priestress who has sex with him.
>>
>>16729041
__________BOO!__________
>>
>>16728740
It's now about the right way to live your life as a human being in the modern world.

I hope someone terminates this shit thread.
>>
>>16662634
As long as it fits the character and their backstory, I don't really mind either way.
>>
>>16677738
>Be it due to serious problems from either party making it impossible, or sheer negligence from either party not deeming the relationship important or whatever. But the end result is the same, it didn't hold up.
There's a fair chance that could still have happened regardless of if the members of the relationship were virgins or not though.
>>
>>16662634
Because all otaku media is made for children. Even the porn.
>>
My first virgin girlfriend bled when we had sex the first time but my second virgin girlfriend didn't.
>>
>>16739720
So you prefer it.
>>
File: the truth.jpg (125KB, 571x499px) Image search: [Google]
the truth.jpg
125KB, 571x499px
>>
As long as she's not a huge slut or anything I don't really care.
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.