[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could the Fortune Teller keep taking more popularity this year?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 14

File: fortunetellerfottop10.png (249KB, 704x738px) Image search: [Google]
fortunetellerfottop10.png
249KB, 704x738px
Could the Fortune Teller keep taking more popularity this year?
>>
>>16640235
Stop being a bitch and just talk with me.
>>
Why didn't the Fortune Teller just donate money to Remu?
>>
>>16640286
Because Reimu is a bitch.
>>
the fortune teller is not the stand of kosuzu?
>>
If he starts sucking tons of dicks
>>
>You will never be killed by Reimu

Why even live ;_;
>>
Remember when all believe that silhoutte of ULiL was of the Fortune Teller... fucking damn, he become in a sexy and weeping nerd.
>>
File: dia_fortunesad.png (31KB, 400x250px)
dia_fortunesad.png
31KB, 400x250px
>>16640674
fuck off, "he who shall not be named on /jp/"!
this is a nosferatu thread!
>>
File: 1469375458234.jpg (495KB, 960x1200px)
1469375458234.jpg
495KB, 960x1200px
>>16640235
If only....
>>
It's Le Ironic Vote Mememan
>>
File: 1488225500590.png (691KB, 699x540px) Image search: [Google]
1488225500590.png
691KB, 699x540px
>>16640439
He is now!
>>
File: 8e88b786.jpg (189KB, 1024x768px)
8e88b786.jpg
189KB, 1024x768px
>>16640959
do you really think it was ironic? people there and here like fortune teller because he was a commoner who tried to break (his) status quo and defied Reimu.

he not only exposed that Reimu has no idea what is the real meaning of her job, he shows that humans have no freedom at all. except on their designated cattle field
>>
>>16641451
It's ironic because if you sympathize with him and think Reimu slaughtered him for no reason then you don't understand the story at all.
>>
>>16641648
Please enlighten me.
>>
>>16641967
Simply put, if his behavior is tolerated it fucks the whole place over. Gensokyo is a nature preserve for youkai, who are entirely dependent upon human fear and belief to exist. If humans are allowed to transition into youkai, as opposed to 'acceptable' immortal forms like magicians, hermits and the like which are still fearful of youkai, then the youkai population would suffocate to death from want of fear.

And by youkai population they mean the only youkai population left on Earth.
>>
>>16641967
What he did was entirely taboo. He killed himself and placed a curse on his book in order to come back as a vengeful spirit, then made a show of coming back in the middle of the village. Then when he escapes and claims to just want to live away from people, he makes a whole dumb speech to Reimu trying to get her to sympathize because he thinks shes a youkai, instead of just actually living on his own. He wasn't trying to defy Reimu specifically.

If you weren't already aware that Gensokyo is primarily designed to allow the youkai to survive. Despite that, as pretty much every recent chapter of FS has shown, the humans benefit from the relationship as well. Plus, if he wanted to become something more than a dumb ass peasant there are plenty of ways to become more powerful. He could learn magic, or be a hermit.

Reimu is aware of her role in preserving the balance in Gensokyo, which is why she killed him. And even then, if he hadn't made such a big show of it and explained his origins like a retard, she probably would have let him go.
>>
>>16640674
I believed it was youkai Kosuzu.

Oh well. The nerd is the coolest so it's okay.
>>
>>16642003
>the only youkai population left on Earth.
There are still youkai in the outside world

Why don't all the youkai just go to the moon though? The mooninites believe in magic and youkai and the fairies would keep them away.
>>
>>16641451
I wanna break the status quo and DEFILE Reimu!
>>
File: 68739141fe8f626a710f1e11970a88f4.png (463KB, 1267x1200px) Image search: [Google]
68739141fe8f626a710f1e11970a88f4.png
463KB, 1267x1200px
>>16641648
>>16642003
>>16642163
>"... you don't understand the story at all."
>"If you weren't already aware..."
here. this is your problem, /jp/. yes, sure, the village is integral to gensokyo's ecosystem, they need the humans to survive. but you are looking at this scenario as an outsider, narrator-like.

how about your ordinary human villager? like in real life, some are pleased with their actual lives, knowledge, jobs and roles. yet, like in real life, there will be always people who wonder "what's behind the village walls"? his parents will say "it's dangerous, bad youkai will eat you", but was also once said the Cape of Storms was a place of curses and monsters, and this wasn't a enough to stop the creation of a new route to Asia. some people just want to "know", have adventures, see something new. sadly, they have no permission to, and this can be frustrating.

this is the board that sometimes says "she is the Crimsom Slasher", "no youkai will meet mercy", and when someone disagree, "do you consort with youkais, anon?". but when a human acquire too much knowledge, and finds a way out of his regular life, it is celebrated? you can argue that becoming a youkai is bad, it was the alternative he chose. he could use another method, possibly? this, we just don't know.

Reimu isn't aware of the real consequences. she operates on "if I let this go on, something bad might happen", and that's how simple she is. Reimu is also the person who surrounds herself with the monsters she hunts, to talk, to have tea. all this familiarity with the mean ones, and yet their kin distant, surrounded by walls. would you really reprimand him for calling her a "youkai shrine maiden"? the (((sages))) are the ones who desire this status quo, and the ones who gave reimu her job, and the village is the Plato's Cave they devised. after all, I still believe in her naiveness, I don't believe she is possible of such cruelty.

if this is too long, let me say: this agreement favors the youkai, and depends on the (manipulation of) humans' ignorance, yet there must be awareness of both sides to an agreement exist.
>>
>>16642520
>this agreement favors the youkai
It literally doesn't. It favors the humans and the humans benefit from protection. Akyuu spells this out for Kosuzu.

The humans are ignorant primarily because they don't care. Keine gets almost no students and no one pays attention to Akyuu's stories because they find her extremely boring.
>>
>>16642241
>and the fairies would keep them away
The fairy plan only worked because Junko supercharged their ability to manifest life and turned them into biological weapons. Notice the SDM maids in SSiB were fairies too, they aren't just terrified of fairies in general or anything.
>>
>>16642520
Nice copy pasta there
>>
>>16642520
It's become a ticking death course, but that wasn't all it was once.
You couldn't keep me dowvn Byakuren, and neither could *I*. I think I...do I laugh at this part? Vwell that just ain't me no more. Hello Ringo, enjoyin' the showv from owver there. Notice the lack a query twists. No, I knowv the others had advwentures, I knowv I had em. But here I am again like that misrepresented horse kid with the broken hetero-chromia. Sorry Seiran it was you or ""him"" I thought there were more a ya, guess someone has to be the douche outlier after all. Evwen though it ain't you and it ain't me, smooches ya pinko zealots. Vwwakasagihime you better not be gone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAPpVplHiDE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5o_XqDmS1c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rd0QpuvKTI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qntu2QvHQRE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbFMvtFxnWc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rITvZ_yr06I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0LdIZ8TWYo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtSNzRIR7Pk

>>16644252
S+H+U+T T+H+E N+O+I+S+E L+A+Z+Y B+O+N+E+S ;' )
>photon
>>
Well, it is my opinion that If the stability of any system is dependent upon the subjugation of individual liberty, that stability was never something anyone was entitled to. And the destruction of that stability through the resurgence in the liberty of individuals is not some great crime against that system, but rather the normal proceeding. It is a privilege, not a right, that a system is able to maintain itself on the backs of other people.
>>
>>16652174
at least you have good taste in DKC music
>>
fortune teller is the coolest character
>>
If people keep making him more popular will he return as a final boss in a future game?
>>
>>16669750
No.
>>
>>16669750
If Flandre hasn't made a game appearance since STB, what makes you think he'll show up period?
>>
File: spurdo raymoo.png (48KB, 1068x640px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo raymoo.png
48KB, 1068x640px
Everybody who reads FS knows, that Kosuzu end up being a youkai and Reimu exterminating her.

And that will be "End of FS"
>>
>>16653325
Fortune Teller will return from the dead and gun down Reimu for violating the NAP.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.