[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal Onahole Thread - /ona/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 367
Thread images: 49

Previous Thread: >>16586665

The guide: http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

Read the guide, use the archive, don't shitpost. Follow global and local rules. Don't reply, report and ignore instead.

Length, girth, budget and location are important in determining your next best course of action!

Use the chat for small questions and try to extend the life of the thread.

Please refrain from creating new threads till page 10.

Onahole Chat:
https://discord.gg/0jvY53qVKTndooHP
>>
Are there any rotors/hands free devices that aren't memes and can help me achieve a godly hands-free orgasm?
I can get pretty close on my own with no stimulation but I can't push myself over the edge.
>>
>Eternal Onahole Thread
>No Eternal Onahole
>All your currently owned onaholes will perish before you do
>>
>>16631345
That's somehow reassuring.

I don't want to die and leave behind a collection of toy pussies.
>>
Is the regular or soft versions of the dolphin worth it/any better than the hard version if you already own that one?
>>
>>16631740
dont you like your hard dolphin?
>>
>>16631944

I do, but I was also interested in a softer version because of how much I liked the regular
Lilith Uterus
>>
Should I get a Lolinco or a Lolinco Virgo? Is there a noticeable difference? The Lolinco is ~$15 cheaper. Also, should I ask them to remove the packaging? Seems pretty non-risque so I doubt it'll get me pinched by the feds.
>>
>>16631339
I have no direct experience, but seems that electrical devices aren't good and the only "upgrade" is a doll... DId you try the pillow method?
>>
>>16632082
Where are you from? Also, check the pasta for the reviews...
>>
>>16631339
Aneros seems highly regarded
>>
>>16631996
whats the feeling difference between the hard and regular tomax rubber?
>>
File: Capture.png (94KB, 1034x908px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
94KB, 1034x908px
List of what i've tried/currently owned.

Recommend me something that's not a hip, pref from NLS
>>
>>16632219
I've heard as such but I'm not sure if it's exactly what I'm looking for, let me rephrase
I can get close to a no-hands with absolutely no stimulation whatsoever, and was wondering is something Iike the deep throat mesh on otonajp would help reach that elusive orgasm
>>
>>16632453
I don't see any Tomax there
>>
>>16632389

could just be the hole, but it doesn't grip/hug my dick like the lilith does.
>>
>>16631087
So I just poked a hole into my ona with my dick and I want to buy a new one and I can't decide between the venus real and the lilith uterus one.
Help a nigga out
>>
>>16632936
What do you want out of the experience? Do you care about the price difference? What were you diddling before? Give details, man.
>>
>>16632984
Bust a nut
Don't want to pay like a shit ton for a fake cunt desu
Some random onahole from some german company (was my first one so I just wanted to see what it's like)
>>
>>16633054
They're both good holes but in what is nearly a complete vacuum I'd recommend the Uterus in soft or normal because it's a bit cheaper and friendlier to manlet hands.
>>
>>16631087
Can any body help a brother out? Here is my thing, I pretty much wanna buy a ona hole, where is a good place to buy considering the following?, I am in mexico, I don't own a paypal or debit or credit card however I have the money to spend on one or two and make the delivery in a near post office I live with my brother however I can't risk he receiving my package or my neighbours, I am during the day away on schoool. Is there any hope for me?
>>
>>16633916
wait until highschool and go on a date
>>
>>16633991
I really don't like people too much tho.
>>
>>16633916
I recently found out about DHL's on demand delivery. You can pick a day and they'll deliver it that day. Supposedly you can pick from the next 7 days, but when I did it only 4/7 were actually available. And you can't choose what time, it just comes at some point that day. So if there's some days when your parents/siblings/etc won't be home, you could have it delivered then. You can also arrange to pick it up from a facility, if you're willing to drive there to get it.
As for paying, you could make a paypal account and transfer money into it through your bank (assuming you have a bank account). You could also see if any stores near you sell visa gift cards that you can buy with cash.
>>
>>16632557
Can't help you with toy selection, but would you mind sharing how you get to the edge without any stimulation? Purely imagining stuff?
Man, I can barely get hard without touching myself, share your secrets.
>>
>>16634094
What onahoke store are you refering to that offers dhl on demand? I have bought a few things on my local amazon that offer that service and I like it and prefer it.
>>
>>16634306
NLS has it
>>
>>16632082
My lolinco started getting tears after only a few uses and has splits in the inner material after about 3 months. I'm not sure what the durability of the Virgo is, but I wouldn't recommend the original.
>>
Dolphin and Lilith Dots arriving tomorrow. Which should I use first?

Also struggling to resist the urge to fap, it feels like it's been forever (2 days)
>>
My Meiki no Hinkaku Up has started to tear at the bottom of the entrance.

Aside from this issue, I am absolutely in love with it. I have never turned it inside out and am very gentle with it. I treat it like a girl that can only handle gentle, loving sex. I am very careful when cleaning it to not force the entrance open too much.

If I buy a second one (Meiki no Hinkaku Down) will I likely have the same issues?
>>
>>16634684
Let the fates choose. Jumble them up in a bag and fap with whichever you pull out first. God will have willed that orgasm.
>>
>>16634797
Deus vult
>>
continuing subject on >>16628886

>>16629393
>>16630584
I don't think you got the point....
>muh first world problems
some of us don't have access to certain stuff so we have to do with we what we got
that internal texture pretty detailed to me,
the thin layer in the end of the anus hole is not a big deal as it can merge with the uterus and that wouldn't be too bad
only big deal is cleaning between the compartments, as I'd imagine is bad with all hips and detailed holes
>>
>>16634233
Lay back, close your eyes, make sure it's quiet and you won't be disturbed
Imagine your waifu touching your cock, then sucking it, and when you start feeling closer, escalate to sex. Anal imagining has almost pushed me over the edge multiple times but not quiet.
It helps to listen to some kind of No-Hands audio to familiarize yourself with how to put yourself into a trance or at least deeply relax.
As much as I hate plebbit, gonewildaudio has some really good No-hands audio files.
Search for "hands free" and sort by top all time.
It isn't something you can do quickly, either. It takes me at LEAST an hour to get even close. And while I can't push myself over the edge, it takes at most 3 or 4 strokes to have an incredibly hard orgasm. If you can do it or get yourself there, I highly recommend it.
>>
>>16634684
>2 days
>Haven't fapped in over a week and feel no urge
Scrub
>>
>>16635255
Hah, I'm severely depressed and even masturbation seems like a chore. Get on my level.
>>
>>16635791
same
>>
>>16631695
If you don't leave behind a trail of battered (plastic) pussies, then did you really live?
>>
>>16632453
Give the Meiji ZXY a shot, as well as the Lolinco Virgo.

ZXY has been my go-to for almost two years. Always have a pristine backup handy, but haven't needed it yet.
>>
>16610009
>16610208
It was pretty alright. For some reason I could never quite tell the texture further down, most of the sensation was from suction and the three rings at the entrance. Probably rate it just a little under the 17 Bordeaux.

>16611414
Already gonzo. I shoulda checked the thread before getting rid of the last few bits. I'm not sure that bleach would dissolve thermoelastic polymer.
>>
>>16636509

>>16610009
>>16610208
>>16611414

Boy I have been wasting away on that other site for far too long to forget how post linking works.
>>
good cheap electric holes when
>>
>>16632219
>Aneros
They want $70 for a small piece of rubber that doesn't even vibrate.
>>
File: 1437536053131.gif (28KB, 145x170px) Image search: [Google]
1437536053131.gif
28KB, 145x170px
>>16636619
No? http://www.aneros.com/helix-classic.html
>49.95
https://www.amazon.com/Aneros-VF474-Helix-Prostate-Stimulator/dp/B001AQNSFW/ref=sr_1_2_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1488187401&sr=1-2&keywords=Aneros+helix
>32.41
>>
File: tdcart2.jpg (265KB, 960x881px) Image search: [Google]
tdcart2.jpg
265KB, 960x881px
I don't get why people bash on jewdemon/obsess over ordering overseas all the time. When a sale or coupon code comes around (which is pretty often) they often meet or beat buying from nipponland, and without the hassle of asking to remove packaging, waiting 1-2 weeks, and fretting over it being delivered with you not around/being delivered to your parents/roommates (I use their fedex pickup option; nearest one to me is a 5 minute drive, super convenient for me), etc.

And you get free shipping on orders over $75 which isn't that hard with quality onaholes.
>>
>>16637059

To begin with, always change the currency to yen when ordering from Japan.

In your case it's not a bad deal but without the coupon, ordering from OtonaJP would be cheaper (9030¥ or 80.44$). Not only that, but you have to deal with a limited selection of toys.

Moreover, not everyone is american. Omochajews asks for a whopping 113€ (shipping fees included) for these two toys.
>>
File: tdcart3.png (36KB, 643x564px) Image search: [Google]
tdcart3.png
36KB, 643x564px
>>16637139

I was actually able to get Home Delivery (but still to FedEx address) for less and my total came (without coupon and points) to $81.80.
I'm not gonna sweat a dollar or two if I can get it in a few days over waiting from nipponland and gambling with getting cucked by customs sitting on it. AND the hassles of before, i.e. guise how do i take delivery the in-laws are coming etc.

Oh and let's not forget points too.
>>
>>16637178
Well, you have to wait for coupons or sales with TD else they tend to be a poorer value, FedEx is the worst shipping company I ever get the pleasure to deal with, most of us don't have to worry about package interception except a vocal few, US customs doesn't require you to remove packaging (it's one click away on NLS anyway) nor do they intercept anything worth mentioning. Not everyone is in the US to even have the option of Toy Demon anyway and some of your stated perks are personal. Overseas is the old faithful option and you're going to oscillate around the same price anyway but 4chan tends to wank Japanese sites in general for whatever reason. No real surprise.
>>
>>16637671
>Overseas is the old faithful option and you're going to oscillate around the same price anyway but 4chan tends to wank Japanese sites in general for whatever reason. No real surprise.

In hindsight I just think /jp/sies like to overcomplicate things since hyper-attention to detail is a trait of autism.
>>
>>16635250
I see.
Well, I masturbate mostly for sensations I get before orgasm, so it's probably not for me. But thanks anyway, I might try it one day if I'm bored of the usual stuff.
>>
>>16637059
Same here. I order from toydemon all the time and I get my orders within 2 days (and I live on the west coast, whereas they ship from Illinois).

I admit, toydemon really only works if you're domestic, but if you are, then that and Queencat is really all you need for 90% of the holes.
>>
File: 20161113_035518.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161113_035518.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>16634684
>>16635255
>>16634797
Picked them up on the way home. Super excited to get new onas, I've been fapping almost exclusively with just VA:A for over a year now.

Maybe that's why both holes look a lot bigger than I expected them to. Also Dolphin-chan is cute. Both boxes are really nice.
>>
>>16632082
Pls respond re: original or Virgo
Wanna order while that coupon is going
>>
>>16640156
Normal, the good part is near the entrance and cleaning/drying the uterus is a pain
>>
File: 1398635873782.png (324KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1398635873782.png
324KB, 800x600px
Anyone know and good full sized dolls? It is almost impossible to find reviews. I'm looking at around $1500 or so
>>
>>16640156
>>16640190
It would depend on how big your dingus is too
>>
>>16640228
at 1500, you would probably be looking at either dsdoll or wmdoll as your best bet.
>>
File: 1451089857848.png (57KB, 198x198px) Image search: [Google]
1451089857848.png
57KB, 198x198px
>>16640339
Thanks man I will check them out
>>
>>16637059
yeah toydemon is alright when they have sales, wanted the Paizuri Bakunyu from the magic eyes sale but they've been out of stock for quite a bit
>>
>>16636366
>ZXY has been my go-to for almost two years. Always have a pristine backup handy, but haven't needed it yet.
beware that the new revision introduced somwhere in 2014 is now shit:
https://www.toydemon.com/meiki-zhang-xiao-yu-choo-shuu-u-masturbator-questions-review-3653
>>
>>16634911
>some of us don't have access to certain stuff so we have to do with we what we got
where can you not forward something?

>that internal texture pretty detailed to me,
it says it's made out of silicone, if that's true it will be very painful as silicone is too hard
>>
Interested in getting a hip, which of the hips on the guide are good?
>>
>>16640240
5 inch babbydick
>>
>>16640673
Normal
>>
File: 1487021769187.jpg (286KB, 1200x832px) Image search: [Google]
1487021769187.jpg
286KB, 1200x832px
Came extremely hard inside dolphin. Can't remember the last time I had an orgasm that long and hard.

The cervixes feel really good, and it's nice to slowly go through all of them then pull out and repeat, but that meant it wasn't so great for stroking at a regular pace as the cervixes then get in the way.

Also it felt like heaven to try pic related and feel the last cervix repeatedly suck and release on your glans.
>>
File: reac.png (955KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
reac.png
955KB, 1334x750px
>>16634784
Please respond...
>>
>>16637059
>I don't get why people bash on jewdemon/obsess over ordering overseas all the time.
it's pretty straightforward:
(a) cheaper most of the time
(b) bigger selection
>When a sale or coupon code comes around
exactly, you need to
(1) want some very specific products
(2) hope for a coupon for that
>And you get free shipping on orders over $75 which isn't that hard with quality onaholes.
but you missed it
you should add some filler that's over $1.65 and under $9.68

>>16637705
>In hindsight I just think /jp/sies like to overcomplicate things since hyper-attention to detail is a trait of autism.
nope, we just have time but no money
>>
>>16640706
The easy answer is yes.
If you're afraid of change get another one.
If you want to be adventurous buy a different hole.
>>
>>16640540
It kills my penis to hear that. Do you know where I can buy an old revision?
>>
>>16640983
You'll have to look for a used one that's at least 3 years old.
>>
>>16640703

What firmness of dolphin do you have?
>>
>>16640758
If I used the freeship coupon I wouldn't have been able to use the magiceyes one. And I've added fillers before and they ended up just being junk I throw in the drawer. money not spent is money saved.

>>16640156
im coming from regular and trying the virgo will let you know when it comes in.
>>
>>16641067
Hard. I fapped again with it just now and my dick was slightly sorer from the stimulation. I guess I can't use it all that often.
>>
Guys who bought from omochadreams what did your DHL shipping label say? Was it rubber toy?

I live alone so it's fine but last time i used DHL the delivery guy was super awkward with me so I'm wondering if i will have to deal with that again.
>>
I just got my first hole (Tomax Uterus Regular), and it's nice and all, but I think I'd prefer something even less stimulating.
Would a Venus Clone soft be noticeably lighter on the touch, or should I go right to the Very or even Rich Soft, to feel a difference?
>>
>>16641501
What's the appeal of less stimulating holes?
>>
File: 1478648224600.jpg (4KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
1478648224600.jpg
4KB, 190x190px
can i ask if 4chan still partners with jlist?
>>
File: 1387679080440.jpg (28KB, 246x246px) Image search: [Google]
1387679080440.jpg
28KB, 246x246px
>haven't received normal everyday mail for about 2 weeks because of "snow"
>tacking info says my package was delivered at 10am today while I was at work
>get home
>no tire tracks in driveway
>ask neighbors if they recieved a package in my name
>they say no
I have ordered from coolmst a few times before and have received my items no problem in the time allotted for the shipping option that I have chosen. I didn't order anything that could be considered bad in anyway yet the tracking info says it was delivered. I have never had a package taken from my front step in the 2+ years that I have lived at my house, even if it was left early in the morning until I got home from work late at night. What do you guys think the problem could be? I'm going to the post office tomorrow before work to ask what the hell is going on.
>>
>>16641695
Is it USPS? Because their tracking system isn't always reliable. I got a package today from them half an hour after it was scanned as delivered.

In your case I think they might be temporarily holding your stuff at the post office because of weather conditions? I wouldn't know, I don't live where it snows. But if your neighbors aren't getting mail either then maybe it really is that.
>>
>>16641501
You should try the Venus Real, and try soft for that.
>>
>>16641878
It is USPS. I'm pretty sure it is a temporary hold because of weather but it's terribly frustrating when it says that my package is delivered but there is no sign of it. I do believe they haven't gotten any mail either but I wouldn't know. Having to wait is the worst part imo.
>>
Is it safe to ship Puni Ana DX to the US without removing the package?
>>
>>16641887
Actually, I meant the Venus Real (the texture in the Clone is probably too pronounced).
But the questions is — Soft or Rich Soft? Since Soft is just one step below the Uterus Regular, and the textures seem to be similar.
>>
>>16642013
Once you dip below soft durability becomes more of a concern, so keep that in mind.
>>
>>16641186
My DHL delivery guy is always kinda like that. He asks me what the rent is like and if I have ever tried the street tacos nearby.
>>
>>16641990
I think I saw one at Toy Demon. I mean if you buy from one of the U.S. retailers you don't have to worry about anything.
>>
>>16642482
I ordered a hip once and the box was so jiggly and heavy, the dude that delivered it to me must've known. He seemed kinda smug. But in the end it doesn't really matter, I mean it's not like they're your parents or family.
>>
>>16642013
Try soft first. But before you buy, did you ever just try applying different amounts of lube or different types of it? It can change a lot regarding sensitivity.
>>
>>16642543
>>16641990

TD doesn't include the box for SPDX if that means anything.
>>
>>16641186
I bought stuff on NLS using DHL, the first time the guy was like whatever
the 2nd time he was a bit more awkward
the 3rd time he seemed even more disappointed
the 4th time he asked me if I could just sign a paper that agrees that I no longer need to sign for my DHL packages anymore, so that he could just drop them off and leave

I never ordered again with DHL after that because I felt kinda odd
>>
>>16642561
Imagining the box just bouncing around making jiggly sounds.
>>
>>16642695
I think you guys are overthinking this, most normies don't even really know of the existence of things like hips, especially not from Japan.
>>
>>16641577
Didn't Gook M00t try to jew them and they cut ties?
>>
>>16642695
Waiving the sign-on-delivery online with DHL is always a great idea. tfw finding the first package ordered with DHL that has "Rubber Toy. Toy Bag. Lotion. USB Connector" on the customs claim in front of my door. Glad I did not have to sign and physically accept that parcel.

Some other company... ECS or something like that? Ships to Post Office, but the claim just says "figurine" for all items. Might go with them next time.
>>
>>16637178
>Oh and let's not forget points too.
Jew points amount to 1% discount. Whoop-de-do. OtonaJP (3%), MyOnahole (IIRC and if they still exist) and Daimoah also have points schemes. Their status tiers are marginally better.

>>16637059
>>16640758
>And you get free shipping on orders over $75 which isn't that hard with quality onaholes.
And if you're not in the US, then Jewdemon are complete Jews with shipping as well.
- 6 holes and a small hip from OtonaJP for ¥10k shipping to AU (EMS, 4-7 days)
- 4 holes and some toy bags from Jewdemon for US$115.58 shipping to AU (via shitty slow USPS shitpost international, 12+ days)
>>
>>16643293

Yeah I didn't really think about you poor aussies or other non-yanks.
Now I'm gonna enjoy my loli box arts.
>>
Hey guys, I've been through 3 onaholes so far (Some shitty tenga one, toy's heart transfer student and seventeen) and my favorite one by far was the Transfer Student.
Can someone recommend me a similar hole?
>>
File: 1456213817045.png (712KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456213817045.png
712KB, 1280x720px
Just got my dolphin vagoo (hard). Material feels nice and sturdy. It really sucked around my member throughout.
Also I think I used it wrong at first (??) because once I did a rotating 180 I started to feel the cervixes and general stimulation A LOT more

I'm pretty happy with it and I'll use it in my top 3 rotation of holes (witch > dolphin > bordeaux)
>>
File: OHS.jpg (144KB, 1005x862px) Image search: [Google]
OHS.jpg
144KB, 1005x862px
>tfw I'm considering getting one of these used panties online
where did my life went so wrong
>>
>>16643982
90% of those are used by men
>>
>>16644051
That's gross. I'm not willing to take the risk.

On a related ote, do any of you guys ever stole panties of a girl or something?
>>
Tried using a soldering iron to weld some shallow cuts at the entrance of the hole.

Well, while it is fairly easy, it doesn't exactly look like new. The quality is also not particularly great - some stringing here and there, and I'm pretty sure there are now little pockets for moisture to gather.
In any case, it was either that, or using the hole until it broke apart anyway.

I still have a few other holes, but I will miss this Venus Real. Would one consider a Dolphin a decent replacement?
>>
Guys is this a Puni DX clone?

https://www.amazon.com/SHEQU-Realistic-Silicone-Masturbator-Masturbation/dp/B01LRO7QWW/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8&th=1

It's only $49, has anyone used it? Cheap for a big hip
>>
>>16644072
Yes, my imouto's
>>
>>16644155
Look at the customer images to see what it really looks like, looks pretty terrible to me
>>
>>16644353
nah look at the store page, the listing has 3 different hip options. It just seems no one orders the Puni clone
>>
>>16644348
I don't believe you. I have a sister and it would be weird as fuck.
>>
>>16641186
Italian DHL puts a sticker over the German DHL sticker without an item description.
>>
>>16644072
Ask for proof. I once bought a used pantsu after her menstrual period... and it is gross, so I'm quite disappointed.
>>
>>16644072
Yes, from the onee-chan next door
>>
>>16644658
t-that's my fetish. How did you do it? Care to share tips on getting her stuff?
>>
>>16644439
Believe me or don't, up to you. Still did it.
>>
>>16644680
It was when our house's bathrooms were being renovated, so we were using our neighbour's for showers and stuff.

Their daughter was an asian onee-chan several years older than me, and I came really hard into a blue frilly pair I found while she was out. I wanted to put them back but she'd come back home after I finished showering so I had to pocket it.
>>
>>16641186
Just my address and a tracking number, maybe Parcelforce applied their own label.
>>
>>16644051
The thoughts that went through infernalmonkey's head, when he saw some one sale in Japan, forever put me off the idea of ever getting any:
"‘legit’ used panties at 1,000 yen (as in some guy’s probably just rubbed some new undies on the floor of a public toilet whilst smoking seven cigars and adjusting his rainbow suspenders)"
http://infernalmonkey.com/2015/04/29/onahole-shopping-in-japan/
>>
How do they make lube scented like a cute girl's pussy?
>>
>>16641131
>>16640703
What's your length and girth?
>>
>>16644764
Mix some soap, some perfume, and a little bit of ammonia, and there you go — perfect pussy smell...
After all, who's gonna prove you wrong? Every pussy smells different; depending on a woman's hygiene, eating habits, and a ton of other factors.
>>
File: 1399159397687.jpg (1MB, 2300x3278px) Image search: [Google]
1399159397687.jpg
1MB, 2300x3278px
Does anyone have, or have used, Magic Eye's Virginal Bloom?
I am in the market for my first hip and that is the one catching my eye the most.
I own two holes now, the Lolinco and the Kupa Roa
I enjoy both holes very much, but I am a little large for both of them.
My size is 7.25"~ by 5.5"~
With the lolinco I buldge the back, but she is holding up fine. So I can put her between the mattress and fuck it that way.
With the Roa, I think the way the tunnel is made is strange because I end up poking out of the side unless I hold it a certain way so I have to use that hand held.

So my concerns are tunnel depth and tunnel design.
According to toydemon the vaginal length and anal length are 4.5" and 4", respectively.
>>
>>16644754
Yeah. Guess I will actually have to get some pantu myself if I want to be sure the previous owner was a girl.
Not particularly easy to find drying pantsu on clothesline where I live unfortunately.
>>
>>16644072
Stole a bunch from the laundry room in college
>>
>>16644877
And "drying pantsus" will only smell of detergent anyway...
>>
>>16644891
It's the only way I can get some pantsu.
Not having one smelling bad might be nice too.
>>
>>16644854
I should also add that I am also considering the
Sujiman Kupa Cocolo
>>
>>16644891
>>16644922
Focus on the thought that it was once worn and where the fabric has been and touched, not what it currently smells like.

Might also be worth cumming in it before putting it back so you know some cute girl is wearing her panties stained with your cum on it.
>>
>>16644854
>>16644975
I've got both. Was personally pretty disappointed by the Virginal Bloom/Premium Chastity, but it has been quite some time since I've used it so I can only go on recollection. I remember the inner material feeling a bit rigid, which I didn't like. Of the two, I'd definitely opt for the Cocolo.

That said, neither of them are very deep, so you'll bottom out pretty early, and the anal holes on both of them are not so great from what I remember of the former.

At around that price range, there is also the Puni Hole DX which is rather nice. Better anal hole and easier to clean, although I can see some people not liking the pass-through hole in the back, since it can, and very likely will, leak.
>>
>>16645995
Thanks for the response
I had done reviewing and it seems that you are correct, the Virginal Bloom seems to be underwhelming by most reviewers.
>>
>>16640622
get 素晴らしき尻哉!人生! Wonderful life happy hip
>>
help lads,
masturbate almost exclusively with my holes, now I feel that I'm having erection problems
went on a date last saturday, had to take a "assistance" pill, girl got really pissed about it
should I drop my weeb masturbation and porn to function normally again?
>>
>>16631087
Dumb question, but why is the guide called "The Toucan Guide"? (Unless the author goes by the name of Toucan)
>>
>>16646289
The real problem here is that you're putting your dick inside 3dpd friend
>>
>>16646289
The problem is more likely the porn than the holes. Watch too much and the real deal starts to pale in comparison, or so it goes.
>>
File: 1_1355291279_6_Mcz75.jpg (13KB, 290x220px) Image search: [Google]
1_1355291279_6_Mcz75.jpg
13KB, 290x220px
>>16644854
>With the Roa, I think the way the tunnel is made is strange because I end up poking out of the side unless I hold it a certain way
I have her sister Rina, and she has the same problem. You have to aim carefully to get into the back.
>>
>>16646379
pretty sure holes also affect this
they usually feel better, not because real Vs are worse, but combining factors like condom, position, tightness and you get the idea
I barely jerk off hands only anymore, so you could say my arousal threshold is pretty high
anyone else faced this problem?
>>
>>16646453
I'd expect holes to make it hard to ejaculate, not to get hard though. If you play with yourself constantly though it is possible to make it so that you only pop one when you're being touched and the like.
>>
What size swimsuit top will fit the Uteas?
>>
File: bananas on shelf (tescos).jpg (37KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
bananas on shelf (tescos).jpg
37KB, 460x276px
Has anybody here ever used a banana peel? Was just on /ck/ and apparently the inside is lubricated.
>>
>>16647437
Yes, and yes.
cut out a hole at the other end, otherwise the pressure will make it explode
>>
>>16647975
>cut out a hole at the other end, otherwise the pressure will make it explode
Explain in detail how I should fuck a banana without it exploding.
>>
>>16648025
Why would you want to? Making things explode with your dick sounds AWESOME.
>>
>>16648046
I don't want to hurt my dick. Do I just cut a hole in both ends and push the banana out?
Peeling it doesn't seem like the right way.
>>
>>16644072
Shit, my girlfriend leaves them on the floor of my room when she brings a set of clothes for the next day.

I just throw them in the wash with the bedsheets and give them back to her next time.

Didn't know there was a market for them.
>>
>>16646452
You're lucky. I got the Roa hard version, and the shit is like fucking a brick.

Pops off of my dick if I let go, and the sensation is pretty much nil because of the stretching.
>>
File: 1416327709129.png (550KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1416327709129.png
550KB, 600x800px
>>16648123
>girlfriend

>what is used pantsu fetish

how's your first day on /jp/

glad to see you're making the upgrade
>>
Anyone here tried the Muses Kokalo? Been using the Venus Real hard for the ongest time now and I'd like to try something new. Either this or the dolphin one.
>>
>>16644854
virginal bloom has some major faults that keep it from being a great hip, however it introduced me to how awesome flat hips are

i think virginal bloom is a great hip... its just too small and my dick is too big. if you have a smaller pecker that could very well be a 10/10 hip. it feels extremely similar to cocolo if not a little softer
>>
>>16644922
>Not having one smelling bad might be nice too.
Then why not just buy new? You can choose the style yourself and pretend whoever you like wore them.
>>
>>16648025
Peel the banana
Consume the flesh
Stick your dick in the open end
Grip and jerk
>>
I'm thinking about getting my first hole. I'm 5.8" x 5" cut and I'm looking for something that'll last me for a long time. At first I was interested in the Lolinco Virgo that I've heard many reports that it breaks quite easily.

I'm freaking poor and I want my partner to last (idk, probably beyond 6 months is a good one)
Mainly I'm looking for a hole with quite nice stimulation but not very bully, I used to fuck a pringle can with sponge + gloves and it didn't feel anything at all and I came within 2 minutes, totally did not enjoy it at all

So I'm thinking of TOMAX holes. I'm thinking of getting a lilith uterus, it doesn't seem to be talked much nowadays, but I'm interested in the uterus thingy. Can anyone give a quick rundown on how it feels?

Alternatively, everybody is talking about the dolphin hole and I myself am getting interested in it as well.

Thanks everybody.
>>
>>16648146
eww....
I have to agree with other anon, after actually having a gf
used panties are pretty gross, think of your underwear after a day of used with drips of pee and other bodily fluids...
only sexy while someone is wearing anyway...
>>
>buy first normal flashlight
>arrives
>absolutely no stimulation at all.
>too loose
>have to finish myself off with my hand
>buy first tight onahole
>it's amazing
>so tight
>actually milks me

I'm not a lolicon? Right?
>>
>>16650043
As long as you aren't "harming" real children, an action which would trigger high-and-mighty humans, does it matter what you are?
>>
>>16650043
You've described the sensation of putting your dick in two different pieces of rubber with zero emphasis on the imagery associated with them, so probably not. Even then being a lolicon isn't a real issue; being a pedo is.
>>
>>16650043

sounds like death grip syndrome.
>>
>>16644820
Probably not safe for your onaho or you penis.
>>
>>16649102
For the first hole you should probably start out with something middle-of-the-road (Lilith Uterus regular would be a good choice), rather than something extreme like the Lolinco Virgo.
Just because something is talked about a lot here, doesn't mean it's the right thing for everybody. It only means it's be new and unique.
Once you got your first hole (and the Tomax will last you for a while), and have some experience with it, you can then decide which way you want to go with your next one (i.e. tighter, harder, looser, smoother).
>>
Thinking of getting a COCOLO, how is it compared to other hips? Other suggestions are welcomed.
>>
>>16635250
Dude I'd definitely steer clear of these "hands-free" audio files since all the ones I've discovered are just made by retarded Dominatrix who want to Sissify their listeners and extract money from them. I wish there was some real "deep relaxation" audio out there for my Aneros sessions.
>>
>>16651169
There's this thing https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/alanahypnosis, I remember seeing it posted around the aneros forums a few years ago. Can't speak to its contents
>>
>>16648324
I have a kokalo in very soft and using it is like having your dick embraced. It's quite stimulating for how soft it is (probably due to shape and the surface area actively rubbing you) so don't really expect a great edging hole a la venus real.
I'm not sure what my dick specs are (something like 4.5in long and my girth looks pretty average) but I know I can just about hilt myself in it although you should definitely see how well you would fit.
The very soft material is quite nice and the softer materials in general seem much better to use for the Kokalo. I don't find it particularly fragile but I do take good care of my holes (powder, bags, regular washing) so you may have issues if you aren't as careful.
If you love pure waifu love making I think Kokalo is a fantastic choice. Feel free to ask me questions if you have any.
although that dolphin looks quite interesting
>>
>>16651220
I just can't find a download for it, TPB torrent is dead.
>>
>>16651169
There are definitely hands-free audios that aren't sissy or findom, you just have to screen your stuff or find tists that don't do that. Admittedly, this does take some work.
>>
>>16651308
>>16651330
Looks like TPB link wasn't dead afterall, gonna have some deep relaxation tonight.
>>
Is it safe to buy condoms from Amazon? I can't afford to get my onahole pregnant
>>
>>16651480
Neat, let us know if it's any good
>>
>>16651981
But the mini onaholes are so much tighter. Just hide them away in your room and never let anyone know that your onahole was pregnant in the first place.
>>
Are there any other blowjob holes that are as interesting as the Mouth of Truth?
I'm pretty big on blowjobs and the Mouth of Truth has quickly become my favourite hole after owning it for a while now. I read that a lot of you guys hate the teeth but personally I love them.
Any other holes that go the extra mile like the Mouth of Truth(with the teeth and stuff)?
It sorta bums me out that you can't actually do more with the tongue since it's really attached in there and doesn't actually move easily, and tongues are half the best part about blowjobs.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1280x1849px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1280x1849px
>>16652670
There's the HEPS but it's too expensive for me to try
>>
Is it safe to pee in an onahole? I wonder if the acid would be bad for it or something like that.
>>
File: 1464497404940.jpg (433KB, 600x2972px) Image search: [Google]
1464497404940.jpg
433KB, 600x2972px
How viable is this?
>>
>>16653278
This is some Ted Bundy shit.
>lifeless body
>dress up that lifeless body, make it cute as possible
>fuck said lifeless body
>>
>>16653278
In all seriousness, don't feel bad. Just picking on you. This is a pretty well thought idea.
I would do this, but it would make me sad afterwards that I couldn't talk to her.
That's just me though.
>>
>>16646602
A 36DDD bra on a pillow fits her only slightly loosely, but I think you could tie the strings to fit any string bikini
>>
>>16653278
I would just buy a doll at this point.
>>
>>16652686
Last I heard HEPS had durability issues
>>
>>16653278
I'm actually interested.
How much is all that in USD?
>>
>>16653546
Amazon cart in the pic is 135usd
>>
Just tried to superglue a hole.
bad idea.
>>
>>16653876
gorilla glue gel + paper plate + q-tip + a really small dab + rolling q-tip = what I did to repair my dolls torn anus.
>>
File: otokonoko_superb_anal_hole.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
otokonoko_superb_anal_hole.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
canadianfag here wants to order this from:

https://www.otonajp.com/otokonoko-superb-futanari-anal-hole

is it safe for canadians?

i prefer to order from en-nls but it doesnt have it.

also looking for a cheap anal hip, any recommendations?
>>
Does insomnia compare to onatsuyu?
>>
>>16652148
It was better than the other hands free audios I've heard like Jackpot since it doesn't focus on weird SM shit, but instead is tailored towards Aneros sessions. I can turn of my inner mind quite easily and just relax, but seriously trancing never happens to me, still it's good to listen to this instead of watching porn/reading hentai. There is like an 40 minutes long relaxation intro with a voice guiding you and then it's mostly just sounds and moaning in the background. What broke my immersion yesterday was that once you're supposed to start contracting the audio suddenly picks up pace suggesting you should already be having in-voluntaries which didn't happen for me.
>>
>>16654285
Would you be able to post a magnet link?
>>
>>16654331
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e58f99f1dde1ce3dc47fe6c3f60f775a5bcb5d42&dn=Hypno+Aneros+Files&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969
>>
>>16654104
>safe for canadians?
I would drop the packaging. You don't want to show up in the papers as a trans-pedo...
>>
>>16654332
Snappy, thanks.
>>
JULIA+ or HARD Wet Meiki - SHIN?

Decision. Decisions. Also is the USB Onaho Warmer worth the couple of dollars?
>>
>>16656032
Warmer is cheap as fuck, it might not be that good, but it's worth to just try it for that much.
>>
>>16656032
It's worth it. I use my warmer almost every time I use a hole. There are times when I'm too impatient to wait for it though.
>>
recommendations for onaholes above 18+cm?
>>
>>16656325
I'm around 18cm and the witch is pretty good
>>
>>16656325
Just get yourself a girl bro! :-)
>>
>>16656373
yea im just gonna shove out my penis and all girls will marry me
>>
>>16656430
Just be yourself.
>>
Welp, I fell for the dolphin meme and am kinda disappointed. I got the regular firmness, but it feels too smooth.
I probably should've just gotten another JK idol Kasumi to replace my current one that's falling apart.
Or maybe the Romanesco would've been better if I wanted to try something new?
>>
>>16654104
I've ordered from otona before and requested packaging removal. Went fine, but they don't add more packing material to compensate like nls
>>
>>16656484
Well, it's Tomax. They are all very soft.
I was disappointed in Venus Real at first, but it's pretty much my favourite hole now.
>>
>>16656484
The Dolphin takes some getting used to, give it a few tries before you write it off.
>>
>>16653278
Whats a good place to shop for dakimakura?
>>
>>16656032
Yes, the USB warmer is awesome. I always use it, it's just not the same without it.

The one downside is that they tend to stop working eventually. But considering they are so cheap i just buy a new one. In my experience, using it everyday, they last about 3-4 months although my current one has lasted for over 6.
>>
File: toughdolphinofficial.jpg (48KB, 474x544px) Image search: [Google]
toughdolphinofficial.jpg
48KB, 474x544px
My dolphin was suppose to come today but usps didnt make its estimated delivery date.
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Best shota hole?
>>
>>16657677
I haven't tried it, but Punyo in the Chinpo looks interesting
>>
I just got an onahole and some lube. I still missing a container for this toy. Would it be a problem to put onahole (in plastic freezer bag) into a bottle? Or buy a small safe box to put all the 'fun' kits?
>>
>>16656901
Legit? Amiami, Hobby Search, Solaris Japan, and Mandarake

Fake? eBay and hobby heart
>>
>>16657370
How long do you let it heat? I tried one for the first time yesterday and I didn't seem to get very warm after like 5-10 min.

Everyone carries that cheap 9$ one, but I've seen one or two like on Amazon that are a few bucks more. I wonder if they want up more or faster or last longer?
>>
>>16658051
I have to wonder how well a fish tank heater would work. They're also about $10, although a shatter proof one is a bit more.
You could warm it with the lube inside since the heater is made to be submersed in water.
>>
>>16658075
Do the fish tank ones have adjustable temp? That would be ideal. The 9$ one I got really doesn't seem to hit 98*f

I still use it with the lube tho, seems waterproof enough
>>
>>16658108
Yeah, they're designed to keep tropical fish alive in home aquariums through all seasons.
Temperature is adjustable, but it's just on/off (non-proportional) thermostat type of control.

Hell, I think I'll go hit a pet shop tomorrow and try it myself.
>>
>>16658125
bonus points if you use it with the dolphin hole
>>
>>16654025
Does it work only on dolls?
>>
>>16656430
They did for me
>>
Does anyone know who the artist is for the OP pic
>>
>>16658210
saucenao says the creator is "yamashita shunya"
>>
>>16658235
thanks
>>
Just had my dolphin arrive, I ordered regular but it feels really soft, won't have a chance to try it until tonight so I'll try and give a little review later.
>>
You know you guys are going to regret this should you lose your virginity. I recently got a GF and lost mine and had death grip syndrome i.e. I could literally feel nothing during it, no pleasure whatsoever (I lasted 40 mins so I guess that's the only benefit).

But seriously, it's a horrible experience, and this was from fapping with my hand only. I can't imagine how bad it would be if you have been using loli onas. So if you guys have any hopes of being somewhat more normie, abandon the holes
>>
>>16659089

I hate to seemingly brag but I don't like FUD either; I've fucked multiple girls and while holes definitely physically feel better, there's more to having sex with another sentient human being than the texture and tightness of their vaginas. I enjoy both.
>>
File: 1451595893294.png (216KB, 339x360px) Image search: [Google]
1451595893294.png
216KB, 339x360px
>>16659089
>implying I'd give up my wizard powers
>>
>>16657787
It's generally recommended to put holes in a container that is not airtight so that residue moisture can evaporate.
But if you clean it well and dry it properly you shouldn't really have any issues with putting it in a bag.

Just get a box and put it in the wardrobe or something.
>>
>>16654104
Am curious too. Only ordered from nls and amazon. Any customs?
>>
>>16659089
Well, that why, if you still want to stay "compatible" with the real thing, you should use low-stim holes (mild textures, soft materials).
>>
>>16657787
The official word by Queen Cat Toys is that the bag type (air-tight or not) doesn't matter.
(If there's still moisture inside the hole when you put it away, it won't evaporate all the way out anyway, even if you have a breathable bag, so make sure to dry it thoroughly.)
>>
What are some puffy vulva onahole?
>>
>>16659089
Jokes on you, I can only get hard from prostate stimulation.
>>
>>16659930
Lolinco and Lolinco Virgo
>>
>>16659943
After truly learning prostate stimulation you can really only orgasm through prostate stimulation, everything else is just an imitation.
>>
File: IMG_20170303_155645.jpg (2MB, 3680x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170303_155645.jpg
2MB, 3680x2208px
>>16659089
I've come to face this problem, as nearly mastubating exclusively with holes for the past couple of months, I could barely get it up with a real girl, and she got pretty mad because of it

mean while, I've just received this pic related
>>
File: IMG_20170303_155854.jpg (2MB, 3680x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170303_155854.jpg
2MB, 3680x2208px
>>16660284
and jesus christ the size of that packaging, was embarrassed to even unpack it in the bathroom
how the hell am I gonna keep this safe stored and clean?
>>
>>16659089

The solution is easy, just don't be circumcised.
>>
>>16660413
disgusting
>>
So if I wanted a nice easy to clean dick bully what would you guys recommend? This zoloft I'm on is making it harder to cum and I'm gonna give myself a fucking heart attack. I was gonna get a hip for VR but in retrospect I gotta save up money and I'd like something just for normal jerking.
>>
>>16660289
fucking hell....
now that I have some time to use this, space and noise allowed,
I'm feeling sick to my stomach
>>
>>16660526
>>16660289
>>16660284
Why not just make a real doll?
>>
>>16660529
not going full dweeb yet.. besides, if I gonna have trouble hiding is tiny hip, imagine a full blown doll

>>16660289
on another note, start looking and just went for it, was full blown erect,
thing is so tight it barely fit, felt amazing too
lots of details inside that hole, and for other anon with similarly tight stuff, how to clean out this shit?
>>
>>16660289
>unpack in the bathroom
Why did you need to do that?
>>
>>16658051
The time needed for washing my hands from the lube + 10 minutes. Currently I have the omochadreams one.
>>
>>16648432
It's a fetish thing, it doesn't make sense.
Knowing that the hot girl you know once used it is part of the fun.
>>
>>16659089
You can't get death grip syndrome from fucking onaholes, only from using your hand too much. And i doubt it's even real because i only read it on fucking fag sites like r/nofap and lots of PUA and dick sites like GoodlookingLoser forums, by insecure 'red-pilled' faggots.
>>
>>16660940
its true, you get death grip by fapping too hard with a strong grip, when otherwise you wouldn't be feeling arousal, like second third timer in a row
and what happens is you lose sensitivity, so you need a stronger grip next time you fap too, can easily heal by giving up fap for a week or so, and reducing fapping frequency

same happens with ona, from someone who masturbated to tight hole almost exclusively I know
you get used to them, suddenly only your hand is pretty boring to fap alone...
same thing happens to real VGs, most* onas are more tight and detailed than the real thing, combine that with the fact you should using a condom with a real girl,
the result is your artificial holes being much more stimulating than a real hole

that is of course, taking into note only the feeling on your dick alone, the company, real body and lots of other components make real sex much more enjoyable
>>
>>16660505
Daisyuki hold, quite intense and pretty easy to clean since you just poke a twisted paper towel in and roll it in your hands
>>
Are there any easy methods for tightening an onahole? I'm using the pillow method with tightly wrapped duct tape right now but it's kind of a hassle to assemble and disassemble it every time.
>>
One of my favorite holes showed up in a BBC documentary. Laughed for a good minute
>>
>>16662235
Oh boy, I'm sure the BBC loved it.
>>
>>16662330
My BBC loves it.
>>
File: 1430699487228.jpg (29KB, 335x430px) Image search: [Google]
1430699487228.jpg
29KB, 335x430px
>>16662335
>>
>>16662235
That presenter is insufferable holy shit, it's a neat topic but Jesus she's grating.
>>
>>16662426
reminds me of the Yelp reviews for Love Merci
>>
>>16661800
I remember seeing an inflatable Ona holder. It was basically a big tube with one end blocked off, and the more you inflate it the more it would squeeze the Ona hole. I bet it would increase tightness and it was cheap too.

Not sure which site had it, but I'm considering the same thing. Something about feeling the ona move around your dick kind of takes you out of it. Holding a hip sized object would be better.
>>
Any comments on Puni Ana DX Fuwatoro? It's the soft version, just wondering how soft. I have some problems ending too fast so it may be good for me.
>>
Non-buyfag here, do foreign imports into the U.S. really get confiscated sometimes? If so, why? I know adult toys are frowned upon, but I never imagined they would be illegal.
>>
File: IMG_5808 (Large).jpg (439KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5808 (Large).jpg
439KB, 1080x1440px
Just tried Lolinco Virgo. I like it. It's not as hardcore death stimulating as the original; think of it as a mild version. But the same good old textures are still there. It's a keeper for me since I really loved lolinco but wish I could last longer in it. Making it softer does the job perfectly. The material is way softer than the original lolinco or typical dick bully holes; it actually flops kind of like a Tomax, but doesn't droop into a full "U" if you hold it up, just to the middle. I feel like this should last longer too since there isn't as much resistance and getting my dick in isn't as hard. Since it's softer and more spacious though, it is louder than the original since air can escape more easily. And for those worrying the larger size won't accommodate smaller dicked people like myself (4.5" asian dick), worry not; since it's soft you can cram it/compress it like the softer holes so you can traverse the entire canal. So it ends up Magic Eyes didn't shaft their japanese dick-sized market. So pleased to discover this.

It is different in a way that I feel this is a two-handed hole, since it's more on the floppy side and is pretty massive. You can use one hand but it might get cumbersome. But two handed is fine because it's just at the right size and softness where you can actually appreciate the outer details, i.e. playing around with/looking at the breasts or feeling the butt cheeks. Whereas the original and other similarly sized dick bullies feel more like mere cock sleeves that move with your hand 1:1, this feels like a mini torso that you ease into/up and down your dick; you let the weight and heft do the work for you, not your stroking. And it's not too soft like Venus Real Soft or Meiki ZXY where the bottom will kind of "lag" from your hand when you're on the upstroke.
Or like what I do, put it on a desk and desk fuck it while standing, either holding it at the sides with both hands and occasionally playing with the breasts or with one palm over the chest, letting all that chunky soft resistance and my hips do the work.

QC on mine was good too. Can't say that for the Rina that came with it though (see pic; only cosmetic though). Or any of my other Magic Eyes holes heh. Both my Lolinco and Virgo were fine, but my Roa had a left-leaning canal and a bubble that slowly surfaced and popped on the lips, while this Rina already has a bubble on the bottom of the lip.

Anyway 9/10 no ragrets.
>>
File: IMG_5826 (Large).jpg (496KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5826 (Large).jpg
496KB, 1080x1440px
>>16663290

Rina QC part 2
Dammit Magic Eyes why must your holes be so good but shitty QC.
>>
https://www.omochadreams.de/artikel.php?art=F000548a&s=1&go=Onahole__Masturbator&kat=n

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

GUESS YOU UPLOADED THE WRONG PICTURE THERE, HUH
>>
Is mouth of truth one of the most "safe" onas to import? Asking for me and my fallen leaf friends.
>>
>>16661800
What I do is take one of my older onaholes (one of the LC2's from Toys Heart, it's real short and has a tear at the end so it's perfect for this), flip it inside out and then stuff my hole of choice inside of that.

Before, I would wrap them in a folded towel and then put a belt around that.
>>
>>16664478
The guy who got busted by RCMP for importing child pornography when he ordered 3 onaholes with the boxes, has MoT in his order but wasn't charged for it. Not that I'd recommend importing the box as well.
>>
File: 20170304_151329.jpg (2MB, 1439x1830px) Image search: [Google]
20170304_151329.jpg
2MB, 1439x1830px
>>16658129
The store didn't have a shatter-proof one, and the ones they did have were priced double what I'd see on Amazon, so I just ordered one instead.

This thing gets extremely hot pretty quickly. Like definitely unsafe for onahole material hot.
I think I'll let it warm up in a mug first, turn it off, and then let the residual heat warm the hole. Also probably best to keep moving it back and forth inside so the heat gets distributed evenly.

If you do try this method, a shatter-proof one is a must, but I think it'd be overall easier to get a proper onahole warmer.
>>
http://norwaytoday.info/news/customs-officers-impounded-21-sex-dolls-presented-children/
Goodnight norway onaposters, you can rest now.
>>
Shipments within EU from EU to EU country are not being inspected by customs? Anyone knows or can confirm?
>>
>>16665877
I assume they will do some drug monitoring, but otherwise you are correct.
>>
http://kisskiss.tv/chublips/
This is basically just an onahole with sensors right?
Like it does nothing on its own like the cyclone would?
>>
>>16665770
Question time!
1. Does it heat evenly? The warmers biggest issue for me is that the tip and the and doesn't warm up well

2. How low does that one go? Does anyone know if it'd be easy to put in a DIY power limiter to cool it some?
>>
>>16666172
Instead of fucking around that much with DIY shit, why not just put it in some hot water for a few minutes?
>>
>>16666172
It heats fairly evenly along the heating element, but it tends to get hottest around the silver part first.

The temperature control is just an on/off thermostat. Because it's not trying to heat up a tank of water, it'll shut off quickly with low settings. I guess it'd be pretty easy to plug it into a dimmer switch and control it that way.
Cheapest one on Amazon is like $12 though.
Fuck... now I have to try this too
>>
I'm pretty interested in this dolphin hole but I'm only around 11.5cm and am scared that I may not be able to hit the third cervix and really enjoy the hole. Do you guys think i could still do it or would I not be worth my dollars?
>>
>>16666234
Because I'd rather have fun DIYing something once than bother with hot water every time I fap, sometimes multiple times a day. I've tried the hot water method and I don't care for it.

>>16666327
Do let us know how/if it works.
>>
>>16660810
because the packaging was huge, noise box with plastic mix, and a couple of people in the house
this is a pretty decent hole, lesson for people who trash on chink stuff
>>
>>16659089
If I'm not going to get a gf then I have nothing to lose, right? Might as well get a hole that feels the best
>>
>>16666424
yea, just squish it down to the third cervix
>>
So what is the general consensus for the best Dolphin firmness?
>>
File: IMG_20170305_001958.jpg (1MB, 3680x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170305_001958.jpg
1MB, 3680x2208px
oh boy...
but anyway, how do you guys clean these tight holes with womb and other stuff in the way?
>>
>>16667332
Honestly I'm still not sure if there's a better way. At this point I wonder if it might be a good idea just to clean it out like you normally do with rinsing, but fill it with water to be changed out every day. Sort of like you do if you want to store tofu. Maybe even store it in the refrigerator.
>>
>>16667285
Hard
>>
>>16653278
I have to ask are you MacGuyver?
>>
>>16663290
I read it's a pain to wash. What do you think about it ?
>>
>>16667285
>So what is the general consensus for the best Dolphin firmness?
>general consensus
kek
>>16667665
>Hard
I have hard and soft and I much prefer soft. I tried the hard first, switched to soft mid-session, and probably won't use it again. 7.25"x5.5", cut; for reference.
>>
>>16668039

It was a pain to wash since it's pretty tight at the entrance and now even deeper with a longer canal.
But I didn't use a turkey baster like I do with my torso (puni ana SPDX), but after the first time washing by hand I will from now on (I clean my holes when I shower). I'm sure a baster would wash out the insides with ease. Drying is about as hard as the regular. It's easier to pry open since it's softer, but you gotta reach deeper to dry the deepest parts.
>>
File: ss (2017-03-05 at 11.45.25).jpg (21KB, 490x209px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-03-05 at 11.45.25).jpg
21KB, 490x209px
>>16650414
Alright mate, Lilith Uterus it is.

I have one quick question, the part before the uterus still hugs your dick (no hollow feeling), right? I'm worried about my thin dick.
>>
Is the dolphin hole for furries?

Is the romanesco for veggiefags and mathsfags?

>>16660570
>imagine a full blown doll
a blow up doll shouldn't take up that much space
>>
>>16669166
Yes, because you're supposed to squeeze all the air out and collapse that part before entering.
>>
How big is the difference between the medium and the soft lilith uterus?
>>
File: 1395931040168.gif (102KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1395931040168.gif
102KB, 450x450px
Fuck. On the tracking website the package is tagged as delivered, but I've got nothing in my mailbox. Since it was delivered on Friday, I won't know if it was delivered to a neighbour or if it's something else before Monday.
>>
>>16669925
One is medium, one is soft.
>>
Ive been using a pillow with a hole in it to hold my holes.
I like something i can grab, but the light wieght of the pillow doesnt feel right.
You guys use anything heavier like this?
>>
>>16670006
Thanks for updating all of us with your shipping status!
>>
>>16670078
tried memory foam?
>>
>>16670282
But wouldn't memory foam just "retract" once you pushed it back, and be way too slow to expand again?
I'd just go for some normal, but *firm*, foam (you can get it in bulk in fabric stores).
>>
File: Screenshot_20170225_180714.png (150KB, 550x423px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170225_180714.png
150KB, 550x423px
>>16667580
>store it in the refrigerator
yeah I'm sure that won't be hard to explain at all...
filling it up and leaving it submersed in water seems interesting though, good to have the material fresh and dilute anything left in it
would need a pretty big turpperware though

>>16669166
like this one, the problem is the inner chambers, where very likely for some cum to be left behind
I haven't seen it yet but worried of a surprise after leaving it some days alone
on another note, I remember some talk around here about using tampons,
though it would be even weird to keep tampons around, perhaps it can very good to dry it up inside
>>
Hey guys I was wondering something. At what point will it be possible to create an onahole that behaves more like it's composed of real tissue, in the sense that the hole is normally in a sort of closed state where there's no air inside it. That way you just insert, and there's no worrying about trying to get air out to create a vacuum effect.
>>
it can't be this easy to make a ona, can it?
>>
>>16671871
>ywn eat a sausage that you cooked up while making a diy ona
>>
tfw ordered dolphin onahole
is this going to be the gateway to fucking real dolphins
>>
File: 1481605667827.gif (2MB, 275x319px) Image search: [Google]
1481605667827.gif
2MB, 275x319px
I dun fucked up
I used a side hole and fell asleep before cleaning it, forgot about it, and only noticed again about a week later
I've cleaned it inside and out, turned it inside out, soaked it in hot water, etc. but a fermented jizz smell remains (I'm leaving it to air out overnight)
is this salvageable or is it a dick rot tube?
>>
>>16672156
I had this happen to me. Unfortunately there isnt much you can do to get rid of the smell. I ended up throwing mine away and buying a new one.
>>
>>16672173
damn, well a shame but at least it was only a 17bordeaux and not something super expensive, I guess I'll just live with the smell
>>
Hey guys 7.25/5.75in here. I've bought my first 2 holes, 17 bordeaux regular and a R-20 half a year ago and used them till I got me a Rina on New Years. Since trying Rina for the first time I've only used the R-20 one time and haven't touched the Bordeaux as I really like Rinas softness, weight and texture.
Problem is that it's been heavily teared up by the 3-4 weekly uses. What hole to get that feels nice and soft like Rina but is more durable?
I've looked through the document and read https://warosu.org/jp/thread/15119913#p15120331 and >>16656325
and can't believe that the witch and venus real can take the abuse as their tunnels are not even 6" long.
Can anyone else who suffers from a large dick confirm this or recommend me some other shit?
>>
Well, I made a mistake. My Venus Clone Soft was finally wearing out and instead of getting another Venus Real, I decided to be adventurous and try a Lilith Spiral Wave in Real Soft. This is a terrible idea - not because of the low stimulation or small size hole, but because the material is so soft it's hard to consistently penetrate it. Because the material is so soft, often the path of least of resistance is for the thing to just stretch instead of nicely slide. And yes, I did use a generous helping of onatsuyu. It works OK two handed, but that's counter to the point of a two handed hole.

Hopefully my meme dolphin does better - still in its box.
>>
>>16672460
Tell us how it goes anon!
>>
>>16671035
>on another note, I remember some talk around here about using tampons,
>though it would be even weird to keep tampons around, perhaps it can very good to dry it up inside
They are talking about the TOMAX ona "tampons", which are just thin strips of absorbent material.

I just got some, and not quite sold yet. I was hoping they would be a bit stiffer and easier to insert, though they do seem to be able to remove most of the moisture. You have to remember to pull out out once it's absorbed most of the moisture - there is some wicking action but it's not enough.
>>
>>16672532
No, we've talked about normal tampons before those existed as well. They also worked but we're less efficient.
>>
File: -7.jpg (499KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
-7.jpg
499KB, 1280x960px
>>16665770
>dolphin hole
>aquarium heater
kek

don't do this though, aquarium heaters are designed to be submerged and don't have good regulation in the air as you've found out

I tried to put a thermostat into one of the normal warmers, which worked, though my simple analog circuit didn't have hysteresis, frying the MOSFET and taking out one of my favorite holes with it

a sizzling onahole is NOT okay
>>
>>16672570
p.s. because I know you're going to do it anyway, at least shoot for a low wattage one, and make sure it's of the sealed type - not one that has slots for water to enter on the bottom and exit on the top.
>>
>>16670078
You could try making an ass out of a couple towels by rolling them up together long ways, bring the ends together, fold the whole thing in half and wrap it with a belt. After fluffing it a bit you have a pretty good ass shape with an opening for your onahole, you can even put panties on it!
>>
I'm 6 1/2", Would I be ok using a venus real or should I look for a longer toy?
>>
>>16672789
I'm same length and I've used holes as short as VA:A. They stretch.
>>
>queencat's oppai listings
>$100 aichan missing its box that got snagged months ago
>still sits there taunting me
>>
are onaholes savfe when you are uncut? some of them seem really tight
>>
>>16672988
Same VA:A anon from a few posts back here. I'm uncut, and had no problems with that whatsoever - just remember to use enough lube.
>>
I have not used my hole warmer in months
>>
best place to buy from?
>>
how do i know which lube to use? i dont speak japanese ;_; is water-based ok?
>>
>>16673048
water based only anything else will decompose the plastics/latex the holes are made out of.
>>
>>16673048
By reading the guide
>>
>>16672012
well, why not? you could if want too...
from all the 'ywn' this has to be the easiest to accomplish
>>
>>16672532
>>16672543
either normal tampons should work fine I think,
why not just use a stick enveloped in cotton, should work fine for its purpose
>>
>>16672256
8.5/6.25 inch here.
There is no hole that lasts longer than 10-20 uses that I've tried.
I have had better luck with hips, and full dolls though.
>>
>>16674426
>why not just use a stick enveloped in cotton, should work fine for its purpose
Plain cotton would leave a ton of lint unless it's woven into some other form. Chopsticks+paper towels or just plain rolled up paper towels/cloth are what most of us seem to use though.
>>
any alternative for small members other than tenga (3D)?
>>
>>16674578
Would also like to know, 4 inches and never get to use the whole hole.
>>
>>16672532
I've got those as well. I find that they work better doubled over. I also only use them for finnicky or tight holes. Everything else just gets microfibered.
>>
File: 1488832887540.jpg (28KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
1488832887540.jpg
28KB, 400x399px
Just passing through . . .
>>
File: dolphin-male-masturbator-12a.jpg (40KB, 501x239px) Image search: [Google]
dolphin-male-masturbator-12a.jpg
40KB, 501x239px
Hey /ona/ I'm >>16666424 and I was wondering if I could somehow cut the hole shorter around the entrance like pic to enjoy it more since there really isn't anything in the front. Anyone have ideas as to how I could do this or should I just not bother trying?
>>
>>16675921
I don't see the point if you're hand fapping with something as squishy as the Dolphin. Just compress the thing, you'll hit the bottom.
>>
Is there a superior heating method for onaholes? I'm reading that using hot water adds too much liquid to the lubricant and the usb warming rod reviews say it's melting their onaholes...
>>
>>16675944
>using hot water adds too much liquid to the lubricant
Unless you use a thick lube or just dry the hole a bit before lubing it. That's really a non-issue.

and the usb warming rod reviews say it's melting their onaholes...
Also not a problem if you're not using a quick charger and check the thing every 20 minutes or so. It's wall chargers that melt holes, PC power is fine even of you're not particularly attentive.

I would like a better option but either of those are completely OK.
>>
>>16675944
Microwave it for about 5 minutes.
>>
Can anybody share how long it took for shipping from omochadreams?

I'm in Aus and it's been over a week since my stuff shipped but it still hasn't arrived in my country which is concerning.

I thought DHL was supposed to be fast?
>>
>>16659089
>should you lose your virginity
If that were even remotely possible I wouldn't be the owner of 3 onaholes
>>
>>16675944
>Is there a superior heating method for onaholes?
Your dick. Heating is a waste of time. It's literally only useful for the first ~10 seconds; after that your dick equalises the temperature by absorbing excess heat or heating the hole.

>>16675969
kek

>>16676236
>Aus
>omochadreams
Why did you do that, fellow Ausanon? Their prices are terribly Jewish and that's if you're in the EU. I'd imagine their international shipping charges to AU would be astronomical. Was there something that you couldn't find anywhere else?
>>
>>16676915

Not always true.

I've had an Asian girlfriend for almost three years now, and even though we have sex three times a week and I cum twice each time (first in her mouth to swallow, and then in her bare pussy), I still use my onsholes on the other days I don't see her.

My collection has more than doubled since I started dating her. (From 4 holes to 9)
>>
>>16659089
You sure she wasn't just loose? There are muscle strengthening exercises girls can do to train their vagina muscles if that's the issues.
>>
So I am seeing some mixed things about the dolphin should I do it in hard or regular firmness the only other hole I have is muses filo
>>
>>16672507
okay first report on my soft dolphin

some people said they can't feel the cervixes on soft, they must be numb because they are blantantly obvious, I can count each one

it eats lube and it takes a bit of work to find the right way to hold it so that you hit all 3

it's much better than the spiral wave failure, my main complaint actually is absent from the 3 constrictions it's otherwise totally smooth and somewhat boring, works for dolphins but maybe not generalized monsters
>>
>>16677437
They ship tomax directly to Australia. I've bought from daimaoh in the past but the fact they never have stock combined with the issues I've had with mail forwarders in the past made me say fuck it and just pay extra for simplicities sake.

The shipping wasn't to bad actually, about $40 AUD for 5 holes which probably explains why it's taking so long.

One thing i will say is while omochadreams are absolutely Jewish as fuck, they did ship 5 soft tomax holes out in under 24hrs so i give them credit for that.
>>
it seems like magic eyes discontinued the satori Sujiman Kupa

what's the tightest fucking thing they or another company makes
i need stranglers
rina? roa?
>>
>>16678116
VA:A
>>
>>16678116

VAA, Lolinco, Daisyuki Hold.
VAA is all tightness with medium stimulation; it'll launch off your dick if you let go. But if you're girthy the textures can get flattened out because of stretching.
Lolinco is a bit less tight, but the stimulation is off the charts.
Daisyuki Hold is hard to get into, and has 3 super tight rings of tightness. It's so tight it'll milk your dick of residual cum in your urethra and clean/wipe the lube off your dick on your way pulling out. Though there isn't much stimulation past those three rings (it's just an air pocket with bumps afterwards); to me it feels like fucking 3 tight o-rings and emptying my cum into a cervix.
>>
>>16678116

Oh, and Rina and Roa holes are medium hardness/tightness holes. They're pretty tame.
Roa has noticeable head stimulation because of that prominent g spot, but the canal is really short. I'm asian dicked 4.5" and I bottom out. Not that durable a hole either.
Rina is like Roa with a longer canal but no prominent g spot. It's a good medium/soft but tight hole but nothing to write home about.
>>
>>16678573
I keep seeing this
And i dont understand what it means.
>>
>>16679806
Virgin Age: Admission
>>
>>16678855
i have a VAA and a lolinco. (and a puni ana dx hard)
the VAA is the closest. but still too loose and too stimulating.
low stimulation is good, so tight it actually hurts is good. satori was god
>>
Dolphin or Succubus dots?
>>
>>16676915
What >>16677518 said
Just get a cute boyfriend to share your onaholes with and you'll lose your virginity in no time.

On a related note, make sure you teach your holebuddy how to clean holes without destroying them. The faggot turned my VAA inside out and now it's ruined.
>>
I need a little help picking out my next hole. I currently own 3 holes the venus real soft, mouth of truth, and the r-20 puni. I Really enjoy the r-20 puni because of the sensation but I really want to try something that is a tad less hard and has a better cervix that needs a decent amount of force to get through and I was wondering if there was anything good I that could be recommended.
>>
>>16677518
Hahaha, you're too funny. AS IF a chick is going to let you biff in her mouth, then drop a second load in her "bare pussy" ... every time you scruff her, 3 times a week. Go back to wanking, that's clearly all you do.
>>
>>16676236
Just use love merci, they've got a good range and it's free for over $150.
>>
My Venus ona started getting like black dots on the outer layer. Its kinda like dead skin almost but its like the material of the ona itself.

Whats causing it i've been cleaning it literally every time
>>
Will 5.5in girth tear the Puni Ana DX Hard's holes? I'm worried about the asshole tearing.
>>
File: wap51W479TBR6L.jpg (34KB, 357x500px) Image search: [Google]
wap51W479TBR6L.jpg
34KB, 357x500px
has anyone tried wrapping their hole in a microwavable heating pad before stuffing it in their pillows? It seems like it would hold heat for a good amount of time.
>>
>>16681384
I've got like 4 1/2 girth and it hasn't torn, but I can't speak if I'm just on the cusp of ripping it or not
>>
>>16681331
mold
>>
>>16674518
>Chopsticks+paper towels
good one, ought to try that
thanks for the hint
>>
>Card wasnt accepted by otonajp
>Had to reorder through paypal
>First order is still pending
>Can't find the cancel order option
How the fuck do I cancel the first order so they don't hound me for the payment
>>
>>16681658
This has happened with me for every purchase through them.
For every order I have a duplicate pending order from my card not working. I emailed them to cancel for each one and got confirmation they were canceled, though.
>>
>>16681274
they don't have tomax
>>
File: IMG_0979.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0979.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>16681270
Believe it, or don't.

Reverse image search it. I'll wait.
>>
File: IMG_2460.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2460.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>16681270
>>16681970

And here's a picture right now of my onahole collection with the bed in the picture.
>>
>>16678004
Thanks for the explanation, Ausanon; that seems logical. FWIW I had a pretty good experience with Big In Japan but I was also fortunate with my timing on Daimaoh.

>>16681909
And they are turbo-Jews. Unless there is a sale on.
>>
File: 1488323039470.jpg (99KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488323039470.jpg
99KB, 640x640px
>>16677518
Why haven't you impregnated her yet?
>>
>>16682537
Birth control. Fantastic thing.

Haven't really seen much in terms of side effects (weight gain, moodiness are common), so I guess I'm the lucky one.
>>
File: hSeSo5u.jpg (632KB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
hSeSo5u.jpg
632KB, 2340x4160px
Any suggestions on how to make an onahole pussy less tight?
>>
>>16681978
>socks drawer
>>16681970
looks meh, is she ok with you taking naked picture of her?
and also, is she aware that you're a depraved weeb who collects loli rubber holes?
>>
File: WteHSbl.jpg (765KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
WteHSbl.jpg
765KB, 1932x2576px
Can anyone tell me which onahole I should buy next?

Until now I only tried the normal Fleshlight, which was way too smooth and the Seventeen Bordeaux, which I love(It's not too smooth but also not to much).

Is there an Fleshlight insert that can keep up with the Bordeaux, or an onahole that is even better?

I thought about buying the Venus Real, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>16683446
Venus Real soft is the right idea
>>
>>16683439
Yes, and yes. Not going to post face pics, though. Wrong thread for that kind of stuff.

She has her own vibrators and understands toys are simply part of a healthy sexual lifestyle.
>>
>>16681331
If its the outside, its likely dead skin and dust and crap thats stuck to the material over time + friction damage causing it to ball up like that.

Usually happens due to lack of powdering between uses.

You can either powder the shit out of it and pick all the little balls of dirt off, or stick it in a bowl of isopropyl alcohol and pick them off, the powder/isopropyl is to keep the little balls of crap from sticking right back to the ona after you pick them off.
Thread posts: 367
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.