[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

v2? That's one cute Reimu.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 39.jpg (160KB, 650x800px) Image search: [Google]
39.jpg
160KB, 650x800px
v2?

That's one cute Reimu.
>>
I small collection of 2hu merch, but no a single Reimu thing. Maybe I'll get this, but I'd prefer if they just made more that don't exist yet.

The fact that they made Yukari gives me hope for Ran someday.
>>
>>16595634
Yeah, it feels weird to make an improved version of a figure that already exists when there's so many characters avaliable.

Well, japs love Reimu so I'm sure it will sell well.
>>
why expose her stomach?
>>
>>16595753
guess they missed the memo about her undershirt
>>
Is this the only Touhou fig announced this WonFes? If so, it's depressing. Will I ever know a decent fig of my favorite touhou that isn't a GK?
>>
>>16595753
Reimu is a good little slut.
>>
>>16595774
She's actually wearing an undershirt made of fresh youkai skin, which she patches every morning with material from a freshly-exterminated youkai, to keep it nice and soft and comfortable on her belly.
>>
>>16595645
GSC gives every hundredth nedoroid number to some well known or significant character, so I'm just glad the gave 700 to Reimu instead of another Miku or a boat or sword boy or whatever.
>>
>>16596083
There's all the Ques Q shit dude. They're doing most of the Scarlett Devil Mansion.
>>
File: 157296.jpg (80KB, 600x632px) Image search: [Google]
157296.jpg
80KB, 600x632px
>>16598544
Yeah, though they take forever to get shit painted. Touhouvania Remi took like 3 years. I was hoping for this to be painted but no dice.
>>
>>16598580
I like to see unpainted figures, it makes you appreciate the sculpting more.
>>
>>16598580
>>16598602
I wish they'd just sell the unpainted figures. They look nicer than when they're painted.
>>
>>16598522
Does anyone know 600/700/800 edition has special price than the other Touhous nendoroid or not.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.