[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I genuinely think Shirou was a great MC. Why does /jp/ hate him?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Realta.jpg (281KB, 1039x943px) Image search: [Google]
Realta.jpg
281KB, 1039x943px
I genuinely think Shirou was a great MC. Why does /jp/ hate him?
>>
He's a shit MC on par with shinji

indecisive and compulsive

both of them were used by the directors to artificially elongate the plot and provide drama to allow the other characters and the plot to become more elaborate than they actually needed to be
>>
Shiki is better.
>>
Who is this /jp/ person?
>>
>>16584491
Are you going to make this thread on literally every board now?
>>
>>16584491
Stubborn sense of justice combined with no power to back it up makes for an annoying MC. He comes off as an obnoxious brat and granted that is part of his character, but it doesn't make him more enjoyable to follow. You can make flawed characters that aren't pissants.
>>
>>16584617
How?
>>
Moralfag self-insertion bait for harem vn, through no fault of his own. F/SN came out in 2004, and anime was a wasteland of creativity back then so he gets a pass for being a fuckboy.
The same trope-y MCs we see in anime nowadays like the one from SAO is disgusting though
>>
>>16584491
/jp/ doesn't give a shit about Type-Moon anymore
>>
Because while his morals and actions were admirable the guy is total weaksauce who spends most of the story endangering himself and Saber. The saying never fight a battle you can't win goes way over the guy's head.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.