[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jdrama

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 1467051879792.png (290KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1467051879792.png
290KB, 600x338px
Let's talk about Jdorama. Watch anything good lately?
>>
Anyone seen Liar Game? Contemplating on whether I should watch the dorama or read the manga.
>>
Still watching massan.
on Ep 112/150~

Absolut Blast, love it.
>>
>>16580364
>main girl is fucking white
Dropped.
>>
lately i've just been watching onii chan gacha and using it as motivation to practice my nipnong. you don't even really need subtitles to understand what's going on since the characters are so animated.
>>16579294
i'm intrigued by the premise of this show
>>
I wanna fuck 山下。
>>
File: bwcmvtkyck9n.jpg (37KB, 640x941px) Image search: [Google]
bwcmvtkyck9n.jpg
37KB, 640x941px
is this any good?
>>
>>16579433
It was alright.
Although I don't think I watched the second season.
>>
Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu was cute as fuck,
just like the ending-dance/song http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x56iezr

Nobunaga Concerto was pretty cool too,
shouldn't a movie-sequel of it come out soon?

Amachan was fantastic, so if you haven't watched that, do it.

Apart from that I Career is kind of neat.
>>
>>16579433
Haven't read the manga so I can't compare, but the drama was pretty fun.
>>
I should probably go to /m/ for this, but I want a jaypee-approved opinion.
What kamen rider/super sentai series are cool?
I just finished watching Gaim which was a blast but I'm not sure if what I liked about it is really representative of the franchise as a whole considering Urobuchi's involvement.
>>
>>16582735
Go watch Kamen Rider Black, please.
>>
>>16579294
guys recommend me something similar to I Love You korean drama please

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/I_Love_You
>>
>>16580364
I'm Scottish and lived in Japan while that was on. It was kind of neat that people were actually interested in and knew a bit about my country because of it.
>>
>>16582452
Yes. It's thoroughly amusing and Abe is wonderful in it.
>>
Any must watch dramas for a newbie?
preferably Japanese
>>
>>16591965
Kazoku Game
>>
>>16591965
Ama-chan
>>
>>16582735
For starters Kuuga or W in Rider, Jetman or Shinkenger in Sentai.

Gaim is very good, but yeah, it's very different from others entries in the franchise.
>>
I started watching dramas with Aoi Honoo, which as of now is the only one I've watched. Did I miss something about the ending? Because to me it seemed terrible.
>>
>>16582628
you think gakky is insecure about wide shoulders

she's already a giant and taller than most japanese men
>>
>>16579294
it's hilarious watching this guy act like a retard in Algernon
>>
>>16595986
Thought she may be as well.
But in my opinion it's cute and adds to her charm.
>>
Has there been anything good lately (2015-2017). Really want to find another romance show that is not for housewives.
>>
>>16591965
Orange days for sure
>>
i just discovered Tofu Wrestling,

what are some good special effects shows for kids, that aren't Ultraman/Kamen Rider/Sentai/Superheros?
>>
Any shows like Aoi Honō? It was quite refreshing to see a MC that was kind of an ass but likable, downfall after downfall while chasing his dreams. The humor was top notch.
>>
>>16606776
Highly recommend Kazoku Game. The MC is also an ass but in a different way. Especially towards the end you understand his motivations and why he does things the way he does.
>>
>>16606806
Looks interesting, you recommend watching the movie first or just the TV-show?
>>
>>16606960
I haven't seen the movie either, they aren't really connected in any way except that they're based on the same novel. Reception to the movie doesn't seem very good so I'd say skip it.
>>
>>16606806
I just finished it ~2minutes ago and was pretty disappointed with it. Found myself skipping a lot through early episodes due to some really unbelievable drama and just boredom. It Felt like a lot of the faults were just forgotten because of the last 3 episodes were good (but predictable).

There was way too many drama storylines for one family most of it just felt forced like they had to add a bad backstory to each character just to have a good ending. A lot of them ended up feeling unbelievable. Especially the kid being bullied in the class and no one saying anything including the teacher. I understand it's normal for people to ignore other peoples problems if it would cause trouble for themselves as they don't want to get involved (especially true in japan). But it got too ridiculous for me to believe at points, can't see why this show is rated so highly.
>>
>>16607077
>The Family Game received several awards including the best movie of the year as selected by Japanese critics.
>>
File: gewfcnb5bq57.mid.jpg (20KB, 300x440px) Image search: [Google]
gewfcnb5bq57.mid.jpg
20KB, 300x440px
God this show was a trainwreck shouldn't of been more than 10-12 episodes, I just wanted some fun. Every single time there was the smallest amount of development a side-character was introduced just for drama and padding when the story required. Then as soon as their problems were fixed you never saw them again. This show has to be the definition of FORCED DRAMA.
>>
>>16607149
Why are you watching this shit on Netflix when you could be watching Midnight Diner?
>>
>>16607488
Tofu egg episode is both, for me atleast, the hottest and the cutest episode so far.
>dat /ss/
>>
>>16607488
>Paying for netflix
>>
>>16582452
I am watching this right now, and it's really great.
>>
>>16579294
>Hokusai to Meshi
Food, DIY, SoL
>Nigehachi
Rom-com
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.