[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You lied to me /jp/ I finished Ao no Kanata and it was genuinely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: asuka.jpg (122KB, 737x720px) Image search: [Google]
asuka.jpg
122KB, 737x720px
You lied to me /jp/
I finished Ao no Kanata and it was genuinely a good story of friendship and obstacles.

Asuka is the most cutest thing ever.
>>
How did you play it? It's not in English and I'm pretty sure none of us here know Japanese.
>>
File: 122.jpg (18KB, 420x313px) Image search: [Google]
122.jpg
18KB, 420x313px
>>16561510
>>16538441
>>
>>16561510
Baka gaijin!
>>
>>16561961
Text hooker + machine translation general, what's your point.
>>
>>16563870
Please read the fucking posts in the thread.
>>
>>16561961
There's no rule on 4chan that says people are prohibited from posting outside of generals.
>>
>>16566511
Dude, I was replying to the ''I'm pretty sure none of us here know Japanese''.
I pointed out that we have a whole thread about VN players who play raw visual novels on this board.
>>
>>16566560
With text hookers and machine translations. Nobody here can speak Japanese.
>>
>>16569788
This was definitely true 5 or so years ago but these days you get laughed out of the thread if you mention text hooking. It could be that everyone just got more elitist and better at hiding it but that's an unfalsifiable claim and trying to dissect it can only possibly be a waste of time.
>>
>>16569788
We have threads with people reading untranslated light novels in paper form >>16456915
Just because you're too stupid to learn Japanese doesn't mean everyone is
>>
>>16569822
>that's an unfalsifiable claim
I'm glad you agree that it's unfalsifiable.
>>
>>16561116
>Ao no Kanata
You mean Aokana?
>>
OP actually only watched the anime and created a thread on /qa/ about it. He didn't mention that part because he knew /jp/ would eviscerate him over it.
>>
>>16575494
I'm not /qa/'s OP though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.