[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets make some 2hus, /jp/! Lunatic mode: make yourself into a 2hu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: zun teaches drawing.jpg (75KB, 637x516px) Image search: [Google]
zun teaches drawing.jpg
75KB, 637x516px
Lets make some 2hus, /jp/!

Lunatic mode: make yourself into a 2hu
>>
but I suck at drawing!
>>
File: touhou loli.png (50KB, 1451x607px) Image search: [Google]
touhou loli.png
50KB, 1451x607px
>>16556046
It was really hard to draw this on Paint. I hope it will respect your rules.
>>16556235
You see anon, I suck at drawing too but I tried !
>>
File: loli angel.png (10KB, 406x388px) Image search: [Google]
loli angel.png
10KB, 406x388px
>>16556046
>>
>>16556727
>>16558949
People should give small descriptions to their 2hus. I'd always love to learn more about them.
>>
File: 1484759792602.png (34KB, 785x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484759792602.png
34KB, 785x1024px
I dug out this girl I made up in the last thread.

This is Utopia Wastedream the youkai of hope. Whenever humans hope or pray for something but don't have even the smallest connecting to a divine being, their prayers sometimes reach Utopia instead. Since she isn't even close to being a god the only thing she can do is make that person hold on to their hope, and since the people in question devote more and more time to hoping, the barriers between them and the things they want grow larger. The frustration that people feel as they become slaves to their delusions sustains Utopia and grants her strength. Since more people these days are unquestionable atheists and many more are depressed, Utopia has grown significantly stronger than she once was.
Should be fought as a stage 3 or 4 boss. One of her spells should appear very easy but if the player goes up close to deal more damage she suddenly fires off large quantities of bullets. Her last card, regardless of difficulty level, has her firing off "empty" bullets that cannot do any damage to the player character and after her defeat the player character tries to talk to her only to be ignored. The stage finally ends with her simply saying "hahaha! I won." (the point is that once her last spell card starts she becomes so absorbed in her own delusions that she thinks she beat you with it.)

Sorry for the edge, /jp/.
>>
>>16561205
Homu did nothing wrong
>>
>>16559815
So you just want fanfiction with OCs?
>>
>>16556046
can we share some we made before?
>>
>>16558949
>>16559815

She is a loli, and she is an angel... also she is sitting in a cloud throne because she is smug.

She is a stage 4 boss, but can reach ex if her god wants it, her danmaku is peacefull and cute, with cloud-based bullets and wings. her theme is composed basically by piano and zunpets.
>>
>>16564045
Of course.
>>
File: 2huloli.png (101KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2huloli.png
101KB, 1000x1000px
I spent more time on this than I should have.
>>
>>16566662
very cute
>>
File: 2huloli.png (88KB, 266x462px) Image search: [Google]
2huloli.png
88KB, 266x462px
>>16566662
I forgot to crop it, nice.
>>16566665
Thanks!
>>
>>16566675
My attempt to revive this thread failed, rip.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.