[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haha hey I've heard this song before this copied McRolled! xD xD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Flandre.jpg (967KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Flandre.jpg
967KB, 1920x1200px
Haha hey I've heard this song before this copied McRolled! xD xD
>>
>>16529157
Did you think that up all by yourself?
>>
>>16529282
RAN RAN RU
>>
>>16529282
Shanghai Shanghai Shanghai Shanghai
Allright Allright Allright Allright
Francis Orange Chibits Kyoto Rundown Rosia Orian!
>>
File: 1486345935121.jpg (827KB, 856x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486345935121.jpg
827KB, 856x1200px
>>16529157
Shitposting aside, why don't we take a moment to appreciate Banpai Akira's work? All of this art is good shit.
>>
>>16529388
>All of this art is shit.
Correct.
>>
>>16529388
Why is was flandre drawn with auschwitz prisoner legs?
>>
File: me on the left.png (882KB, 732x940px) Image search: [Google]
me on the left.png
882KB, 732x940px
Together, or not together.

These are the last traces of those dreamlike days.
>>
>>16529442
All of that dude's 2hus have twig legs.
It's kinda unsettling.
>>
>>16529394
Shit tasted plebeian pig.
>>
Flandre has two threads!
>>
I'd honestly prefer to have this type of people on the internet rather than the ironic dank memers we have now.
>>
>>16531433
...You prefer ironic shitposters to ironic shitposters?
>>
>>16531433
Im thinking of migrating to this board because of all the normies and young people on /v/ (and the internet in general really.) But i'm not really into Touhou... and there are tons and tons of touhou threads. Do I have to like shrine maidens to fit in here?
>>
>>16532011
>Do I have to like shrine maidens to fit in here?
No. But that doesn't change the fact that I'll have to ask you to leave right now. However, if you insist, I'll give you one simple piece of advice:
LURK
>>
>>16532024
I can't fault you for not wanting refugees from worse boards. But i've been here since 2004, I watched the internet become the mess it is today, and now there's nowhere left to have good conversations with other decent people.
>>
File: 1478978512992.jpg (52KB, 630x490px) Image search: [Google]
1478978512992.jpg
52KB, 630x490px
>>16532011
>>
>>16532011
Whoo boy not THIS is some good old fashioned shitposting.

Yes I too am a certified oldfag from /v/ that is leaving due to Gamergate this seems like a comfy board can I stay /jp/? :^)
>>
You can also find a mobage or doujinsoft to play. Elona is pretty good.
>>
>>16532146
>leaving because of gamergate
No mam, I'm leaving because /v/ is hardly even /v/ anymore. And hasn't been since about 2007-2008 when 4chan became mainstream and now jas a multimillion normalfag population.

It reasons to say that they've infested your board as well but hopefully by a lesser degree. I've been here off and on in the last few years and you seemed alright.

You have to understand that in this day in age, we're trapped without much in the way of alternatives. Social media has spread and killed online communities. Google makes it impossible to find anything the normalfags haven't touched. Surely you're old enough to remember when even touhou was largely unknown.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.