[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idolmaster

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: C32yCHhUcAA7YOH.jpg (199KB, 1200x788px) Image search: [Google]
C32yCHhUcAA7YOH.jpg
199KB, 1200x788px
You guys think that Idolmaster will go back to its original format? Shitty mobages really don't cut it for me.
>>
Well there's Platinum Stars. Honestly there's not much there in the gameplay department (really grind-y and repetitive) but it's better than a phone game.

Hopefully they made Idolmaster 3 or something with the PS engine/visuals, where there's more actual gameplay and strategy and you can fail if you play poorly.
>>
>>16519128
the donus.............the donuts going to fall,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
>>
>Original format

Arcade games are dead and buried
>>
>>16519128
They can't. The og cast are dead popularity wise.
>>
I wish they'd make a browser game or port one of the older games to PC so I can actually play them at a framerate above 10.
>>
File: 1485036540649.png (335KB, 446x549px) Image search: [Google]
1485036540649.png
335KB, 446x549px
>>16519625
Fat chance. Worse yet is that Cygames is more busy with mobages like Granblue Fantasy and mobamas.
>>
>>16519744

That makes me sad. I like Granblue but still.
>>
>>16519128

no because mobile games take a fraction of the development time/cost and eat retards' money like a fat kid eats cake. Unless you're making calladuty 9, no-one will greenlight an actual project.

/v/ was right all along
>>
>>16519968
>evelopment time/cost and eat retards' money like Kanako eats cake
*ftfy
>>
>>16519128
You'll get your idol-raising arcade games back when mobages stop making so much money for Bannam-a-lam.
>>
Same. Playing mobile games makes me look like such a normie and worst of all like a fucking female. Plus there are better things to do than play mobile games. Mobile games were created for nobodies to have something to do. I rather make money than spend it.
>>
>>16520000

that's what he said
>>
>>16529085
If you want to make money, you probably shouldn't be playing games in the first place.
>>
>>16529287
No shit Einstein? Tell me more with you're fucking valuable expertise.
>>
>>16529310
It seems like you just dislike games in general, not just mobile games.
>>
>>16529323
Uh no, i have Steam, i go to my local Round 1 USA and i plan to purchase a Switch. Anything smartphone related just makes you look like a tool.
>>
>>16529338
>Switch
I hate to break this to you, but you are either a normie or a female.
>>
>>16529350
And you are broke ass bitter kid.
>>
Can you guys keep your console warring, petty shitposting, and general incel whining in some other board? Thanks.
>>
>>16529350
I'd play Splatoon on PC if I could.
>>
>>16529366
HE STARTED IT
>>
I'm not the one derailing the topic. The bitter broke kid is.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.