[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Kanako a bad guy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 642254-kanako_default.jpg (29KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
642254-kanako_default.jpg
29KB, 300x450px
Is Kanako a bad guy?
>>
She's bad for my dick
>>
Kanakp is NOT a guy.
>>
she squirts
>>
Kanako is a facist, prove me wrong
>>
there's a snake in my boot

and by snake, i mean penis

and by boot, i mean long johns
>>
I do like her to as well. She's just trying to amass faith to survive. And the technology could actually help the antiquated humans of Gensokyo get on with their lifes easier. Not to mention, she's a great drinking buddy and a role model for Sanae.

My only real gripe with Kanako is the incident with Okuu - which could well have been blown out of proportion by power-drunk Okuu herself. And Kanako could intervene or send Sanae if the situation got truly dangerous.
>>
File: 59502066_p0.jpg (532KB, 768x1024px)
59502066_p0.jpg
532KB, 768x1024px
Kanako relies on not pissing people off to survive. She's certainly not altruistic, but she needs to help people in order to retain power, just like a politician.
My headcanon is that she secretly just enjoys helping people but is way too prideful and stuck up to admit it, so she hides behind "it's just to get people to worship me, it's not like I like them or anything b-baka."
>>
>>16497671
dunno, but im sure she's a bad girl
>>
She is a businessman.
Humans supply the faith, Gods supply the... Godly stuff.
What Kanako does to benefit the humans, is also done to benefit the Gods. We see that in MoF she tried to take over Reimu's not to assert dominance, but to help restore and increase the faith of the Hakurei God. Of course, she acts a bit shady but her intentions are rather clear that she doesn't mean any harm.
>>
just because she is bad guy doesnt mean she is bad guy
>>
I find it very likely that Kanako is actually the jewish god. Sure, the christian and muslim incarnations of god might still be going strong but the original doesn't get almost any faith anymore. That explains why Sanae has that one bible-themed spell card.
>>
>>16497671
>>16498151
The industrial revolution and it's consequences would be a disaster for Gensokyo. They would greatly increased the life-expectancy of those who live in the "advanced" village, but they would destabilize society, make life unfulfilling, subject human beings to indignities, lead to widespread psychological suffering (in the underground to physical suffering as well) and inflict severe damage on the natural world. The continued development of technology will worsen the situation. It will certainly subject human beings and fairies to greater indignities and inflict greater damage on the natural world, it will probably lead to greater social disruption and psychological suffering, and it may lead to increased physical suffering even in "advanced" societies.
>>
>>16498472

what the fucking is this teenbro shit

what happened to /jp/
>>
>>16498621
Someone is trying a fancy new bot across all the boards
>>
>>16498667
You actually though that was a bot? Well, okay but you're wrong.
>>
>>16499177

Seems like something the bot would say.
>>
>>16498537
is this copypasta
>>
>>16501511
(oh it actually is ok)
>>
Nice snake
>>
>>16497671
No, but is she a big guy?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.