[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Potion Maker

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: PioSketch.jpg (180KB, 500x572px) Image search: [Google]
PioSketch.jpg
180KB, 500x572px
What are /jp/'s thoughts on this? i'm not very big into any phone games but this one I'm making an exception for.
>>
Don't have a phone so I won't play it. What's it about? It's called potion maker, but I assume it's about picking cute girls and doing things with them.
>>
File: unnamed.png (819KB, 562x900px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
819KB, 562x900px
>>16491436
I got a phone recently for job-hunting and this was one of the first results when you look up "loli" on the play store... You make potions and sell them, while getting outfits for the girl in the op as well as a cow-tits girl you unlock later on.

Seeing how this is a freemium game I was expecting nonsense about how I can't make significant progress without having to fork over some money. But the game's actually very generous and will give you everything you need in one way or another. More specifically through requests that come in every two minutes or so from people asking you to make a potion for them. And their requests aren't grating at all.

there's even room for you to purchase costumes by saving your cat-coupons and rubies. It's more than I expected, I'll say that much. You can also molest the girls, rub their heads or even hit them for some responses.
>>
>>16491461
>when you look up "loli"
Why

>I got a phone recently for job-hunting
How does that help you? Do you need a mobile phone number to apply nowadays like you need one for emails? Real question.
>>
>>16491384
Isn't it Korean?
>>
Is there a single mobile game that has decent gameplay and is not pay to win
>>
>>16491474
It's so they can get back to me. I don't have a home phone number right now.
>>
>>16491503
Chaos Rings 3
>>
>>16491503
Shadowverse
>>
>>16491503
I'm having fun with Battle Cats, but "decent gameplay" might be arguable.
>>
>>16491461
>when you look up "loli"

Never tried that before.
>>
>>16491474
Don't job offers post-interview often get told to you by phone?
>>
>>16491819
Don't people normally have home phones?

>>16491506
already explained.
>>
>>16491996
>Don't people normally have home phones?
Can't speak for everyone, but my family stopped using our home phone because 99% of our communication is handled on computers and cell phones now. I imagine others have done the same.
>>
>>16492053
I always image those kinds of people will regret it one day when they need to call for help and find their phones haven't been charged.
>>
>>16491503
Mario Run
>>
>>16491384
I've seen it talked about and it seems like something I would want to play if I had a smartphone. It seems really cute.
Is this stuff emulated yet? I've completely ignored mobage for obvious reasons.
>>
>>16492129
It's not that hard to make charging your phone a part of your daily routine.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170130-202854.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170130-202854.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
I've played it for so long. It's great. Currently I'm trying to get max likability for both the characters and have been kept up with events and have gotten every event costume from the past 4 months.
>>
File: 1331732483935.png (62KB, 414x248px)
1331732483935.png
62KB, 414x248px
OP here. Nevermind you guys, it's such a waste of time. Work on your backlog of anime, video games, movies or whatever instead of spending time on this or any phone game.
>>
>>16495585
I just downloaded this potion game. I hope it's fun.
>>
>>16495702
It's not. Run for your life, anon.
>>
>>16495585
>>16495833
>>16495702
OP IS WRONG. IT'S A FUN CLICKER GAME. Granted there might be better ones out there, but not as many with anime girls and silly cats
>>
Pretty fun so far. I was looking for a cute game without online requirements.

It's casual to the point that I wish there were some repercussions for blowing potions up though.

And I'm kind of unclear on how potion making works. The description says yellows succeed the easiest, but they have the worst enchant rate of the three colors when actually trying to make one.
I guess the game is a clicker game in essence. It throws me off that there's no problem with randomly throwing ingredients in the pot. It feels like it should affect the enchant rate somehow, but it only bumps up the price, all pros and no cons.
>>
>>16491564
It's a shame every single person runs aggro decks in that game
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.