[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CP, the chuuni fairy!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: img000012.png (725KB, 1003x1440px) Image search: [Google]
img000012.png
725KB, 1003x1440px
CP, the chuuni fairy!
>>
CP with CP!
>>
>chuuni fairy
>chuuni
>fairy
Think about it.
>>
File: 1452427748777.png (567KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1452427748777.png
567KB, 600x700px
BULLY ALL CHUUNIS
>>
>>16477982
All fairies too.

And chuuni fairies get bullied twice as hard!
>>
Do you think Clownpiece would make a better onahole than the three fairies of light?
>>
The c_uuny fairy
>>
File: 1439637213477.jpg (236KB, 1280x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1439637213477.jpg
236KB, 1280x1009px
>>
>>16476643
how do those two manage to contain themselves in front of clownpiece's skin-tight suit and not violate her right there.
>>
Is there a collection of these translated somewhere? Or a mega collection? Asking for a fairy.
>>
>>16480089
Anon, if you cast away Clownpiece's clothes, that means you are casting away the Stars and Stripes themselves. The spirits of Freedom and Liberty will smite you down for desecrating the American flag.
>>
>>16480356
I got them on god madoka.

I'm sure they're somewhere else.
>>
>>16480089
Anon, they're both girls.
>>
>>16480459
Reimu and Marisa violate each other all the time.
>>
>>16480409
Isn't wearing the American flag as clothing also considered to be desecrating the flag? Especially when you're using it as a symbol of terrorism like Clownpiece was.

Though I'm also pretty sure that US laws don't apply to a Greek citizen residing in Japan.
>>
>>16480603
I think you are talking about Mokou and Kaguya
>>
>>16476643
I thought CP was a bad term
>>
>>16482252
That only applies to a literal flag actually. if you want to wear shorts with stars and bars on them youre good, if you cut up a flag to make them youre not. like you also couldnt find a massive flag and wear it as a cloak, thats also bad. understand?
>>
>>16484796
So, what if Clownpiece cut up the Apollo flag to make her outfit, then used it to implicate the USA in acts of terrorism involving biological weapons?

>if you want to wear shorts with stars and bars on them youre good
What if you tie the shorts to a flagpost for a while, then take them off and wear them?
>>
>>16484961
>So, what if [...]
That's bad.

>What if [...]
That's still a shorts. I don't think being a makeshift flag changes their status.
>>
>>16482252
>Isn't wearing the American flag as clothing also considered to be desecrating the flag?
Better tell that to the thousands of Americans who do it
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.