[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Labyrinth of Touhou 2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 36

File: TouhouLabyrinth2.png (526KB, 395x549px) Image search: [Google]
TouhouLabyrinth2.png
526KB, 395x549px
Since people were still playing the game in the Comiket thread, here is a new thread to talk about Labyrinth of Touhou 2‎, it's expansion and maybe even the first game.

LoT2:
https://mega.nz/#!ikd2FCrR!Mge85TCp1GWB1h73fi-HFtpTjaJXMZMxRxLwCKH4A_E

LoT2 Plus Disc:
https://mega.nz/#!V4NjjQpQ!IJ5Ma-T6tQbgcA05dWAddla3flWjp_4scO0NDHTWX8o

Dev homepage for patches:
http://www.geocities.jp/aaa_3peso/THL2P/download.html
>>
Oh I was hoping this would be made since a few of us were playing through it last thread.
>>
More like Labyrinth of "Snorehuo"
>>
File: gununu.jpg (63KB, 840x480px) Image search: [Google]
gununu.jpg
63KB, 840x480px
Beating the last boss that you can fight right now in the game on BF10 gives you an item that raises all main stats by 400%.

There is also such a huge difficulty jump once you reach him. Shadow Yukari has 23 million HP. The final boss has 68 million and can summon minions that also have a few million HP. He also has 2 attacks that lower your maximum HP, which can not be recovered by any spells and he can attacks 3 times in a row with 2 other moves. Easily the most annoying boss in the game.
>>
>>16463783
Did you record the fight? I kind of want to see this and I'm no where near that yet
>>
>>16463913
Someone else did. He has every boss recorded.

That guy also makes it almost look easy. I don't know how he has build his meiling to do that much damage.

Also spoiler warning for final boss I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rOUvYVP9Pc
>>
>>16463952
Maybe absurd library levels, that's some massive damage
>>
>>16463992
I tried cheating in tons of 666% stat boost items and raised all her stats to 500 in the library and even that does not do this much damage.
>>
>>16464002
Well he does seem to buff her to 100% before attacking but I don't know. Maybe ask in a comment if even what you tried doesn't reach that threshold, I'm curious myself.
>>
So does anyone know roughly how many consecutive floors of the endless corridor one has to do to get the Machine God Lucifer by trading the Seven Star Dust or whatever? I'd assume that as you get more consecutive floors the rewards from the events (bonus Dust/Seal counter etc.) increase, otherwise it would be on the order of 100 floors for one MGL.
>>
What's the best way to decreasing encounter rate as close to 0 as possible? Mapping autism wants me to fill out maps but having to run from battles and using up TP is a drag in the post game
>>
>>16468885
Rumia has a personal skill. If you're not fighting, add Diva Aya with the reduce encounter rate skill, slap some TP gear on her along with her Fastest skill and you're good to go. This is assuming you're in the not-yet-Plus-Disk extra areas, where randoms are stupid and not rewarding. Underground and 21+F actually have somewhat reasonable (assuming you have a way to get instant turns at least semi-consistently) encounters and give a lot of EXP/money and have good drops. You should be fighting those.
As a fellow map autist, I'm disappointed there isn't an achievement for completely mapping everything. Having to fall in every hole in 13-15F was awful.
>>
>>16469067
I'm in the regular post game, working on filling that out before I install plus disk. Thanks. Still, that means I have to bring Rumia but I guess that's not an issue.
>>
>>16468050
From what I've heard and seen, the bonus icons you get are always the same random amounts. You'd probably need to clear about 70+ floors to get those 12k items.
>>
>>16464002
"I dunno. Maybe they didn't buff her thoroughly or throw enough boosters on her? She is fully boosted with 20 items and second boost, and IIRC she did have a +800% ATK Scourge (though the other two equipment were nothing special)."
>>
>>16469972
>>16464009
Yeah, I forgot to fully buff her actually. With cheated items and buffs, she actually deals even more damage.
>>
File: lotsa munnay.jpg (52KB, 427x453px) Image search: [Google]
lotsa munnay.jpg
52KB, 427x453px
Once you get strong enough to grind on floor 27, you get such an absurd amount of money. Nitori has her greater awakening skills which boost item drops by a large amount so that goes up very high as well.
>>
>>16474581
o-oh
But at that point is there all that much to even buy?
>>
File: richfag.jpg (74KB, 362x345px) Image search: [Google]
richfag.jpg
74KB, 362x345px
>>16475259
You pretty much only use money to boost stats past a certain point and you really need all the money you can get for that. The items you can buy in the store never get any better. You'll only be crafting items there which only needs the right mats.

There is also an achievement for getting over 100 million money.
>>
File: status.png (55KB, 184x151px) Image search: [Google]
status.png
55KB, 184x151px
Bullied
>>
File: even more money.png (221KB, 441x396px) Image search: [Google]
even more money.png
221KB, 441x396px
>>16474581
Here is how much money and exp you can get for killing one of the golden spheres on the lowest floor, which kinda acts like a metal slime except it can only drop money and exp.
>>
So how good is the game? I got to as far as the water level and got stuck on Mokou.
>>
>>16476868
It's fun but it's not a game that you can just rush through. If you don't switch your team around or change strategy for bosses, you tend to get stuck.
>>
>>16460703
Did they get rid of the LOL BYE gimmick?
>>
File: rare.png (182KB, 486x244px) Image search: [Google]
rare.png
182KB, 486x244px
All the rare items in the world for lil' Reimu
>>
File: the luckiest floor.png (460KB, 796x494px) Image search: [Google]
the luckiest floor.png
460KB, 796x494px
>>16477792
Maximum luck
>>
File: heal.png (957KB, 801x599px) Image search: [Google]
heal.png
957KB, 801x599px
Here is a fight that just goes on for way too long. I am so overleveled for this yet that healing output still puts everything back to 0.
>>
File: fine touhou.jpg (1MB, 1480x680px) Image search: [Google]
fine touhou.jpg
1MB, 1480x680px
There is an achievement for having 1 character max out all the biggest stat boosting skills.

There are 8 of those big boosting skills that you can have. Maxing out even one takes 250 skill points.That's 2000 skill points to get that achievement or in other words: 2000 levels if you don't get an infinite amount of skill point books anywhere in the future.
>>
>>16476868
>>16477752
Mokou is also one of the harder bosses in the game. IMO the hard bosses are: Komachi, Mokou, Giant Tree FOE, Magatama 12F, Flan

That's it for the main game.
>>
>>16477909
Multiple exclamation marks?
>>
>>16478018
If you haven't beaten him yet, you probably have to nuke him down after his ATB is low.

You might need to slow him and use a skill that lowers his ATB during the burst if he is too fast, like Aya + Diva, even if it was nerfed. I don't remember any skill that lowers healing.

Are there any status effects that work on him? Might need to fish for those too.
>>
>>16463952
Those guys usually show their set up before going into a fight. Oh well.

>>16478331
Mokmok always gets me the first or second time I try her because of her regen. I dont have the right party before fighting her.
>>
>>16478444
>I dont have the right party before fighting her.
She's hard to prepare for since she's so early on. it took me a good hour to beat her the first time
>>
File: evil rinno.png (504KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
evil rinno.png
504KB, 800x598px
>>16478422
Already beat him. He seems to rotate through his moves at a set pattern because he almost never heals or repeats moves. It was basically a damage check with the way I did it.

Never even tried to go for status moves besides debuffs. He can actually be hit by everything besides death and shock and seems really weak to poison. His shadow version was a fight that actually required you to keep constant paralysis up on Tokiko so that he would waste his turns trying to cure it.
>>
>>16478339
It's in the endless dungeon that you unlock on floor BF4 in the expansion. More marks means better items are found on that spot but it requires more of the unique endless dungeon resources to open. 5 marks seems to be the highest and can give you everything from the rarest mats to page 12 sub-equipment.
>>
No translation?
>>
>>16479159
Base game is translated. Expansion has only been out for about 20 days.
>>
File: 100 bf10.png (243KB, 444x438px) Image search: [Google]
100 bf10.png
243KB, 444x438px
Just did 100 battles on the lowest floor. Still have some characters left who can fight. Gonna see how long I can fight and how many levels this will get me in the end.
>>
File: low.png (581KB, 793x393px) Image search: [Google]
low.png
581KB, 793x393px
>>16479363
Cute girls (and one guy) running low on everything.
>>
I wonder what happened to eho_icbm. He did the art for this game but he hasn't uploaded anything in a long time.
>>
>>16479411
Maybe he is working hard on the art for the second expansion. I like to believe that.
>>
>>16479420
He deleted all the pictures on his pixiv and he made a new Twitter account apparently.
>>
File: 114 bf10.png (224KB, 409x419px) Image search: [Google]
114 bf10.png
224KB, 409x419px
>>16479363
This is as high as I can go. Only have Kasen and Yuyuko left now and Yuyuko is at 3 MP and 1 TP.
>>
File: level up.png (777KB, 796x589px) Image search: [Google]
level up.png
777KB, 796x589px
>>16479468
Worth it.
>>
>>16479480
How long did that take?
>>
>>16479527
Something between 3-4 hours but I kept doing other stuff while fighting. Would probably have been no more than 2,5 hours if I only focused on the game. My game also tends to slow down often so that prolonged things as well.
>>
>>16479480
What types of skills do you use to speed up grinding? Similar strats for everything?
>>
>>16479787
This is on BF10, the end of the expansion right now, so most can't really be applied to normal grinding during the earlier parts of the game.
I don't really do anything special with skills for most characters. My characters are at such a high level that they had all their basic skills maxed out ages ago. I just made sure that everyone had at least the basic TP boosting skill learned and when possible also MP boost. Otherwise you run out of stuff way too fast. Some characters like Miko and Nitori already have the bigger versions.

Yuuka is kinda special because she has the unique subclass and has her new awakening skills unlocked. That way she can use the new extra attack skill that she learns to guarantee that she uses the unique subclass attacks twice. This requires a ton of skill points to learn.

Characters don't lose TP if they are not on the field at the end of the battle and have full HP, so switching the best characters out whenever possible is important. Rinnosuke is only there for this in my group since he is the best switcher. Especially Nitori needs to be switched often because she is the only one who has a strong enough water spell to quickly take out the dragons on that floor and a physical nuke that can kill those golden balls in one hit before they run away.

It's also good to always have Aya at the start of each battle since she always starts with 20000 on her first turn.

I left out Nazrin and Keine who are usually a must have when grinding simply because the enemies are too strong for them. Can't have any dead weight on this floor.
>>
File: 420 blaze it Keine.png (969KB, 799x599px) Image search: [Google]
420 blaze it Keine.png
969KB, 799x599px
More infinite dungeon healing memes except my characters are so far beyond her in levels that she can't even heal fully.
>>
Someone in the old thread was wondering if you ever get more points as rewards if you go deeper into the endless dungeon.

You actually do but the amount is still very small. On floor 50+ you can often get 85-100 points if you check a mark instead of just 50-60. There is a new icon for the better point marks so maybe there are even better once on the really high floor. At that point the question would be if you can even make it to those floors right now. The boss on floor 100 is lvl 600 from what I have heard.
>>
>>16480024
To get past floor 60 you need every character recruitet. There is actually a rock in the dungeon, blocking your way.

No clue how you are even expected to get there without having all allies. Enemy levels are way to high for a goup that has yet to recruit anyone anyway.
>>
File: risky floor.png (968KB, 798x596px) Image search: [Google]
risky floor.png
968KB, 798x596px
Here are the enemies from floor 66 which had their levels boosted by 40% due to the risky floor effect.

Even though they are at such a high level, they give almost no experience at all.
>>
>>16480161
>literally just palette swaps
Oh boy this looks like fun
>>
>>16480177
Infinite dungeon is 100% pallete swaps besides bosses, which sometimes are completely new.

You can even run into FOE palette swaps as normal encounters, which looks really fun.
>>
File: nope.png (961KB, 795x599px) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
961KB, 795x599px
>>16480161
I don't think I should try to fight this.

Just a few floors higher with an even stronger risky floor effect.
>>
>>16480211
I wonder if the devs even bothered testing to that point. Seems like there's a total lack of balance once you go far enough in Infinite Dungeon
>>
>>16480217
One of the patches they released actually talks about the enemies being nerfed. I can't understand it completely but it apparently prevents the attack stat of enemies that are over lvl 1000 from going completely insane because as the devs put it: "Because it was difficult to endure enemy attacks"

I think they only really tested the bosses on every 10th floor since they are fixed encounters.
>>
>>16480251
>over level 1000
what exactly is the level cap in this game? You fill out skills by a few hundred levels after that it's just boosting skills in the library and leveling right? What's the point?
>>
>>16480258
All the new stuff that the plus disc added requires a lot of skill points. If you use one of the new stones of awakening, which you get from the endless dungeon, you can unlock more unique spells and skills for each character. Those skills often require 100+ skill points to activate or to fully level up.

Changing the stat boost skills to the better versions also eats up skill points like crazy like in >>16478210.

I don't know what the level cap is actually. I would guess either 1000 or 9999. There is an achievement for getting to lvl 1000 at least.
>>
>>16480279
Oh I figured they had to do something like that. Are the new skills at least strong to make up for the absurd costs?
>>
>>16480279
I thought that the exp capped out after around level 900 or so in the previous version, but maybe they made the overflow limit higher for the +Disk.
>>
>>16480287
Most of the expensive ones are extremely worth getting. The jap wiki has a list of the new skills on every characters page.

The cheaper skills are usually just stuff like extra stat boosts if the character is fighting alongside specific other characters.
>>
>>16480293
They either implemented it now or will so in the future. Right now there is simply no way to even grind that high anyway. Even the final floor will not really get you anything past a certain point since the enemies are not even level 500.

One would have to cheat a ton of exp using cheat engine to check this or maybe look at the code.
>>
>>16480161
>no experience at all.

For what purpose. That is retarded.
>>
File: not worth it.png (217KB, 408x393px) Image search: [Google]
not worth it.png
217KB, 408x393px
>>16480372
It's beyond stupid. Here is how much exp that lvl 600+ group gave me. Compare that with the other images in this thread which are from enemies that are below level 500.
>>
>>16480387
Poor scaling then
>>
>>16480387
Its like floor 20 depths and a good chunk of the post game. I didn't even level a whole lot either there, but they weren't that hard. Not like floor 20 LoT1 enemies at least, FUCK them. 1 shotting me even into the level 200s, fucking horseshit.
>>
>>16480387
What subclass are you using with Miko? I have her on the new Mage class for elemental coverage, but since she's so durable with Maintenance maybe something with support skills would be better?
Also is Kokoro worth using? I checked the jap wiki and they have no idea what to do with her, and honestly I don't either.
One last question, where are the recipes for Machine God Lucifer and such? The wiki lists them as craftable.
>>
File: kokoro.jpg (889KB, 1000x892px) Image search: [Google]
kokoro.jpg
889KB, 1000x892px
>>16481414
I usually have Miko on one of the mage subclasses. Most of the time it's the regular old mage. I am extremely low on skill points so maxing out the great mage subclass is not possible right now. Since I like Miko, I gave her good boost skills and used a new stone of awakening on her. This demands pretty much all her skill points. Great mage does seem like the overall better choice though if you have the points to spare.

I feel like Kokoro is too gimicky to really be useful. She can buff and debuff your stats based on her emotional state which changes if you concentrate with her. But her damage output and buffs are not good enough to really help in fights. Even her awakening moves are just not good enough. It's a shame because Kokoro is one of my favourite characters.

I think you unlock Machine God Lucifer just by getting to the lowest or highest floor. I remember just kinda having the crafting recipe suddenly when I checked the store.
>>
>>16483636
Alright, thanks. Speaking of Miko, doesn't her post-awakening 100-cost skill just permanently increase her ATK/MAG by 16 and DEF/MND/SPD by 24 percent? Who thought this was balanced?

>>16480024
I was kind of hoping that the bonuses increase based on consecutive floors so that getting to 12800 Dust might actually be possible. After seeing how quickly the guardians increase in level and difficulty I don't think clearing 50+ floors in one go is realistic.

Fun fact: You can get 20 Infinity Gems from L5 chests in the endless corridor.
Another fun fact: Not sure if everyone knows this already, but Eirin's Healing Touch works on anyone with HP less than OR EQUAL to their max HP. The English wiki makes it sound like they need to take damage.
>>
File: serpent of chaos.png (936KB, 797x597px) Image search: [Google]
serpent of chaos.png
936KB, 797x597px
Here is the boss on floor 100 in the infinite dungeon, returning from the first game looking for revenge.

Also look at his level. That's over 100 levels higher than the true final boss of the expansion.
>>
File: oh.png (895KB, 799x595px) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
895KB, 799x595px
>>16484313
This is fine.
>>
Oh wow, this is bullshit. That boss has a 2-move-combo which first switches your party members for random people from the reserve and then uses a stupidly powerful void elemental attack that hits everyone without any delay.

He can also reduce your max hit points like the final boss can and has a single target attack that has such an absurd instant death chance to the point that it can not be resisted.
>>
File: close call.png (924KB, 797x597px) Image search: [Google]
close call.png
924KB, 797x597px
>>16484372
Oh wow, I actually won due to complete coincidence. Those 3 were the only characters I had left. The enemy was weak to Nature and Remilia happened to be a Monk which allowed her to spam her single taget Nature move. Few turns more and I would have died.

Kasen can actually tank that instant kill move with her random revival chance.
>>
The infinite dungeon floor counter caps at 101 floors. Even if I go to a new floor, it just says 101 again.
>>
>>16484488
I was convinced they hadn't tested that far. Sure enough.
>>
File: item get.png (41KB, 794x101px) Image search: [Google]
item get.png
41KB, 794x101px
>>16484508
It's weird because there is an achievement for getting past floor 100. You get this item for it.

You'd think that means that they were prepared for people trying to go even higher.
>>
>>16484520
Oh wait, the boss dropped that item. The achievement gave something else. It was just one of the rarer materials that enemies can drop in the infinite dungeon. Not even the rarest one.
>>
>>16484520
Probably just a stopgap so the game doesn't fucking break because of players like you while they work on the actual planned content
>>
File: dungeon floors.png (2MB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dungeon floors.png
2MB, 800x1200px
The floor count in Gensokyo still goes up. This is weird.
>>
>>16484576
I love how you're level 613 and still only have 38TP and 45MP. I don't really understand why those don't got up with level considering even in EO TP goes a lot higher.
>>
Oh well, even the jap wiki mentions that floors cap there for now. So that means you can only get 7 of the new stones of awakening in total. Better make sure you use them on the right characters.
>>
>>16484613
I think they limit your TP so much to prevent you from exploiting the way the bonus boosts work that you get for winning many fights in a row and to prevent you from just using a ton of gamblers to try and nuke every random encounter.
>>
>>16484664
I guess, but it's like it's discouraging grinding in a game that requires it. It's not stopping me, just making me go back to town more often. Once you're at level 400 it's a little silly to be impeding leveling
>>
File: max exp.png (121KB, 436x239px) Image search: [Google]
max exp.png
121KB, 436x239px
On BF4 there is an optional boss that has a challenge level of 760, which is way beyond anything else in the game and pretty much impossible to reach right now without literally days or maybe even weeks of grinding.

I was kinda curious to see what would happen if you could actually beat it so I cheated in a ton of the strongest equipment for everyone and beat it up. Look at how much exp you get for actually beating it. You also get a special item that does nothing yet.

Funniest thing: That much exp would only give me about 6 levels at this point.
>>
>>16484773
If your exp is capping at that I don't see how they could make things that drop more exp unless they increased the cap. I suppose it's possible.
>>
How to get past rocks in 22F?
>>
>>16489133
you need stuff from beating shadow team nine on B5F I think. I read something like that on a youtube video
>>
>>16489145
I already defeated them, still dunno what to do.
>>
>>16489133
You need a seal dropped by a boss on B1F. You can only access the fight if you have at least 16 black fragments. It's the one to the northwest. There's a shortcut that takes you to it near the relay point. See pic.

So what did people think of the "final" boss? I really like the concept, but it would be nice if the fight were difficult enough to make the buffs actually necessary. As it is, Yukari can use Spiriting Away every other turn which is exactly as broken as it sounds, especially when you have a Nitori with Overheating and endless MP. I might try and see how low I can push my party level and still win.

And in case anyone was wondering, the recipes for the MGL and such are found on 25F/26F in a treasure chest. I already forgot which one it is but it was one that requires you to do some backtracking to flip switches back and forth.
>>
>>16489612
Thank you.
>>
So can this game work on a controller? Not a fan of using a keyboard for any RPG.
>>
So Kaguya or Mokou? I dunno who to pick to get first.
>>
>>16492210
If I'm not mistaken, the dungeon after the one you're currently at is a forest dungeon. So if you think having a Fire attribute helps, pick the corresponding one.

Also, you'll get either Eirin or Reisen earlier if you choose Kaguya or Mokou respectively, so might want to take that in mind.
>>
>>16492210
I took Mokou and her ressurection came in handy for a certain boss
>>
This would be perfect as a tablet or phone game.
>>
>>16490980
It does work with a 360 controller, or a PS3/PS4 controller identifying as a 360 controller. That said, it auto maps movement to the analog if using a playstation controller so you'll want to remap in some program.

Also you'll be missing the M key for auto encounters, useful in grinding, unless you map it
>>
How does this game compare to GoS and is there a translation?
>>
>>16489612
Yeah, it's way too easy with those buff. The real final boss makes you wish you had them again though.
>>
>>16493767
Base game is translated, expansion is not because it's not even been out for a month yet.

Besides the fact that they are both RPGs, Gos and LoT2 play completely different. Still both fun games.
>>
>>16493855

Difficulty-wise are they in the same ballpark? Is it grindy?
>>
>>16494122
It is grindy at times, at other times it's not. Post game def has forced grinding though.
>>
>>16494122
I think GoS is overall the harder game. I got stuck a lot more often in that game. But I played through it before Weekend and the later patches so I don't know how tough it is now.

I'd say LoT2 is overall more grindy though I do remember getting a lot more annoyed trying to get good items in GoS in the end. Both games have their share of grinds in the end. LoT2 has you mostly grind levels while GoS has you grind items or stuff like spells for Satori.
>>
>>16492210
I always pick Kaguya so I can use her over Patchouli, but I'm honestly not sure how to build a good team.
>>
>>16494207
For magic damage I always used to use Marisa and Okuu for the early part of the game and then Okuu and Reisen for the latter part.

I suppose Kags, Patchouli and probably even Yuyuko could work well but never did anything with them.

Deciding between Reisen and Eirin is pretty difficult honestly. Both really useful, but at least you get the other one fairly early on.
>>
>>16494266
Reisen is good because of the Dark attack that can also debuff + Lunatic Red Eyes
>>
File: party.jpg (264KB, 798x599px) Image search: [Google]
party.jpg
264KB, 798x599px
post parties
>>
File: LoT2 13117.jpg (320KB, 802x634px) Image search: [Google]
LoT2 13117.jpg
320KB, 802x634px
>>16494842
Just cleared Ame no Murakumo v2 and cleared the base game content, have yet to install the plus disk.

This party's been pretty bad so far, only around 5-6 members see consistent use and the rest underperform massively.
>>
File: OP.jpg (278KB, 809x610px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
278KB, 809x610px
>>16494842
Currently on 42 black fragments.

I don't really limit myself to 12 members. Switching characters around is a pain so this is a exploration/boss fight hybrid kind of team. Yuyuko was fantastic for randoms on 22/23, but now she's very mediocre. Should probably be replaced. Kaguya is still stellar in randoms. In boss fights she usually dies really quick though. Eirin is for overhealing. Given how durable my tanks are with their gear, a party heal might be better, but so far it hasn't been necessary. I generally use Eiki in Shou's slot; I had to switch her out because Koishi's shadow is a piece of shit (Nitori with over 200 extra accuracy was still missing). Nitori is absurb and I should stop abusing her. Miko surprisingly isn't as ridiculous despite Maintenance because her spells are worse. Still basically immortal, though. Kasen burned thorugh her entire TP pool with Guts against In Laquetti so I'm not throwing her out any time soon. Yuuka is kinda frail but Extra Attack usually kicks in when I most need it so she stays.
>>
File: 2hus.png (637KB, 799x428px) Image search: [Google]
2hus.png
637KB, 799x428px
>>16494842
Absolute endgame party.
>>
File: overdone.png (564KB, 779x395px) Image search: [Google]
overdone.png
564KB, 779x395px
>>16494842
Despite the huge levels, my library levels are awful because I refuse to play favorites, instead choosing to give the entire cast roughly equal investments. This is the team that dragged me through the expansion bar the endless place.

They were still promptly wrecked by Kedama Goddess at the suggested challenge level.

THAT was promptly wrecked by Mokou, all alone below the suggested level. I felt bad for doing that. I wonder if they expected people to use those kinds of tactics against it.
>>
>>16496977
Main game is sort of like that
>Youmu
Not even over leveling can save her
>>
>>16497954
Did you use cheat engine to level grind faster?
>>
>>16498396
Technically. I only used the speed adjustment to make it go faster, as holding down Z and swapping my single frontliner every few minutes was not exciting. Most of those levels were before the expansion hit. 500-600 battle chains down in 20F depths were a lot of experience, but not particularly good for gold. It was a lot of effort to get Rinnosuke maxed out in all the High Boosts. He's not as grand as I had hoped, but still decent enough. Hoping the two extra subclasses we don't have make him great.
>>
>>16498538
>500-600 battle chains down in 20F
how did you not run out of TP?
>>
>>16498609
I basically made a team of all the best TP characters, all the best Gold and Drop passive owners, and Sanae. I'd let my opening line run out until one was left, run them down to 1 TP, swap to another solo artist, and repeat. Since Sanae gives you a chance at getting back 1 TP every fight, you effectively get a ton of free fights. Especially when you have bullshit like Maintenance doubling TP boosting items.
>>
File: 112 battles.png (113KB, 357x263px) Image search: [Google]
112 battles.png
113KB, 357x263px
>>16498538
Did you reset your TP with Cheat Engine when you ran out? This is the highest I ever got on floor 20 before the expanion and I don't think it's possible to go much higher without editing stats.
>>
>>16498668 Me being too slow with my post.

>>16498660 I guess that could work once you are strong enough to solo everything on the floor.
>>
>>16460703
Where can I download the characters pictures? They are so good.
>>
>>16498660
Which do you consider the best TP characters?
>>
File: longgrind.png (469KB, 789x594px) Image search: [Google]
longgrind.png
469KB, 789x594px
>>16498668
>>16498687
Sorry for the huge delay in responding, was literally getting some proof of concept. Obviously I don't want to bother undoing the various TP books and gems I didn't have before the expansion, so it's not a perfect representation.

>>16498829
Literally whoever has the best TP before items are considered, and the people who have item effect doublers. Nitori, Renko, and Rinnosuke are great examples.

By the way, that session on 20F still got my team about 4 levels.
>>
>>16498843
What speed do you bump it to in CE?
>>
>>16497279
>Given how durable my tanks are with their gear

Who are your tanks?
>>
>>16499255
The game definitely acts weird with the speed increase, because it his my FPS before it actually goes faster. 3-5x tends to work depending on how my computer is feeling.
>>
File: cocksluna.jpg (53KB, 334x281px) Image search: [Google]
cocksluna.jpg
53KB, 334x281px
>>16498843
I'd love to try this on BF10 but the enemies there have moves that reduce your HP to 1 and there almost always battles against multiple enemies.
>>
>>16497954
I think they expect you to abuse the revival skill that characters like Mokou or Kasen can have. Otherwise they would not have unavoidable instant kill moves in boss battles.

Only other way to win that fight is to have stats boosted so high that even the non-elemental nuke of the boss can no longer even kill even unbuffed in one hit but that requires a ton of the best equipment that you could have right now.
>>
>>16499301
*can no longer kill even unbuffed characters
>>
>>16499284
trying 5x, doesn't really feel faster, FPS is down around 10 now

Maybe I need to go further
>>
>>16499281
Main tanks are Yukari and Byakuren, with Yukari on Herbalist and Byakuren on Strategist. Hina and Renko can fill in when the mains die, but they're for buffing/debuffing respectively. Nitori and Miko can survive pretty much anything but they're technically for attacking. I've also since switched Shou for Mokou who already saved my ass multiple times against 27F randoms.
>>
Does anyone know where to find the material メカジキの金の像? I looked through the enemy library and none seem to drop it. And speaking of enemies, what's the point of オウゴンジン (gold sphere with several smaller spheres surrounding it)? It ran away so does it just give a lot of EXP/money?
>>
>>16502620
That golden ball is like a metal slime and just gives a ton of money/exp. However there are still enemy combinations that can give more exp/money than a single golden ball can.
>>
>>16502620
Is that a crafting material? I can't even find anything that requires it.
>>
File: thing.jpg (182KB, 785x449px) Image search: [Google]
thing.jpg
182KB, 785x449px
>>16502721
It's needed for one of the final recipes. JP wiki doesn't even list it so maybe it's not obtainable yet.
>>
>>16502835
I have none of them either. I don't think there is a way to get them.
>>
So what was everyone's favourite/least favourite shadow fight? I personally liked Remi + Sakuya because it really felt like they were going all out. Worst was Komeiji sisters for basically requiring either Shou or Maribel and not being very interesting beyond that.

>>16502883
That's unfortunate. Do we know when the next update comes out?

>>16502652
Good to know. I assume the inverted cones are the same then?
>>
>>16502990
They are. Instead of being super bulky like those golden balls, they just go fast.
>>
>>16502990
Worst fight is Koishi and Satorin simply because of Koishi and her unreal evasion. Miko & friends is also bad because Kokoro has no art in battle. Ran on her own also summons invisible enemies, which is just stupid.
>>
>>16502990
I liked the Kogasa, Miko, and Komeji sisters fights since they were about the only decently difficult shadow fights. Worst is Yukari since she just starts fucking about after summoning Ran and Chen.
Several of the shadow bosses were let-downs, but I was at least expecting a decent fight out of Yukari.
>>
Finally dove far enough to pick up a Machine God Lucifer from the 101F. Risky floor are hell on earth, and I learned a long ways down that they give some enemy a spell that 0's the entire front line's ATB. Still good to know the game can choose to wreck me when it wants.That one was a scare, only Byakuren survived by a thread to run away.

After that, I pretty much spent the entire remainder of the run with Aya running away from any and everything. I didn't want another close call like that only a couple thousand away from success. I figured it wouldn't be scaling at all, considering you just repeat floor 101F, or so it says. But it clearly stepped up as I went.

So far it still seems more worthwhile to do quick trips in and out, gaming the chest spawns as you can. Had to walk away from so many high level chests because I couldn't grind up enough fucks to open them.
>>
>>16484613
Skills also cost a lot less, so instead of inflating your MP into the thousands and making spells cost a fuckton of points they decided to do the opposite, apparently also limiting your maximum MP because of what that anon said.
It feels kinda weird because this is supposed to be a game about big fuckin numbers and then you have that tiny baby number.
>>
MASSIV DAMAGE BYTHC 9999999999999
>>
>>16502990
No one has any clue when there might be a new update. The devs never say anything and they can't even be bothered to patch stuff like Kokoro not having art in her shadow boss fight.
>>
So I just learned Rinnosuke can use the Mega boost books to acquire Giga boosts. 75 points per level. And there's a hard cap of 200 skill point books. God help me.
>>
>>16508178
Him having all the biggest boosts maxed + stuff like 3 machine god lucifer probably results in the highest stats in the game.
>>
Which character got the best buff from awakening skills? Minoriko, Maribel, and Keine seem to have gotten especially good ones.
>>
>>16517501
Yuuka and Miko have really good ones.

Also kinda funny, Kasen is one of the most OP characters in the game but her awakening is pretty shitty.
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.