[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to listen to some like 80 Japanese music, mostly like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: R-4777778-1465593637-3821.png.jpg (87KB, 599x597px) Image search: [Google]
R-4777778-1465593637-3821.png.jpg
87KB, 599x597px
I want to listen to some like 80 Japanese music, mostly like funk and stuff, but the problem is trying to google that and even just trying to find artists and looking for them specifically brings up modern Future Funk remixes of them and their songs.

I just want to listen some original J-Funk, can anyone help me out here? I guess this is the best place to ask.
>>
>>16448497
If you want to listen to the Japanese artists that Future Funk plagiarizes, City Pop is what you're looking for. Check out Tatsuro Yamashita's album "For You", it's probably one of the best introductions to the genre.
As for where to find this stuff, /mu/ is shit, but their archive is pretty useful. You can find lots of albums to download if you search for artist + mega|mediafire|zippyshare, or "city pop" + mega|mediafire|zippyshare. Jpopsuki and SoulSeek also have a large selection.
>>
Crystal City by Junko Ohashi
Noriko by Noriko Miyamoto
After 5 Clash by Toshiki Kadomatsu
Ocean Side by Momoko Kikuchi
Everytime I Look at You by Nami Shimada
Thanksgiving by RA MU
Sunshower by Taeko Ohnuki
Sailing Blaster by Hiroshi Satoh
First Light by Makoto Matsushita
>>
>>16449718
>City Pop
Cool, thanks a lot, I didn't know what to call it.

>>16451784
Thanks for the suggestions.
>>
Anri - TIMELY!!
>>
>>16448497
Moritaka Chisato
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6M7G5JfLyo

She dabs at the end of The Stress if you're into that

You can thank me later.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaYdzP5Lr3A

If you've ever listened to Bae City Rollaz this is the song it's based off of. And it sounds better than the remix.
>>
>>16448497
>modern Future Funk remixes
I've made it my personal mission to post the samples used by every fucking vapor wave/future funk/some other retarded name trash genre thieves I come across.
They purposely don't give credit to the songs they use because they're afraid someone else will do a shitty remix that's "better" than their own.
Rap faggots do this too. They'll find an old song, chop it to bit, run it through fruity loops then make money off of it.
It's not only disgusting but it's preventing people from discovering good retro music.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.