[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Yukari and Tenshi hate each other?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

Why do Yukari and Tenshi hate each other?
>>
>>16445924
Which canon material states this?
>>
>>16445931
They're pretty rude (like, more than is average for pre-battle banter) to each other during Scarlet Weather Rhapsody and then Yukari blows up the shrine that Tenshi built.

I don't remember Yukari's ending. Honestly, I don't remember if I've actually played Yukari's scenario through.
>>
>>16446002
Tenshi wants to destroy Gensokyo. Yukari don't like that.
>>
>>16446037
She doesn't want to, and even if she wanted and was about to do it, Yukari couldn't care less.
>>
File: yukai.jpg (64KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
yukai.jpg
64KB, 500x469px
>>16446098
>take part in creating the place
>couldn't care less if it was destroyed
>>
tenshi destroyed a bunch of shit because she was bored and it pissed off yukari. imagine if you spent a long time building a house of cards and then some dillweed comes and knocks it over because they were bored.

I don't know what yukari thinks of celestials but it's obviously not very warmly considering the incident with tenshi.
>>
>>16446037
>Tenshi wants to destroy Gensokyo.
That was never her goal. She wanted to use Reimu's shrine as a home away from home, and rebuilt it in a way to accommodate her. Yukari didn't like that, tore it down, and had youkai rebuild it.

>>16446098
>Yukari couldn't care less.
Everything Yukari does, all of her motivations, basically boil down to "for the good of Gensokyo as a whole." Hell, even her profile makes her love for Gensokyo explicit. So yeah, she would care about that.
Dumb secondary.
>>
>>16445924
Yukari is a youkai, a particularly powerful and ancient one that also waged war upon the divine. Her motives and personality are on a scale much greater and much more inherently 'evil' than that of many other beings.
Tenshi however, is a relatively new celestial, and also quite earthly. She is still very much human, and lacks the bearing and grace of one typical to her station.
Despite this, Tenshi bears enormous strength due to her bloodline and her place in Samsara. When this ancient force, oversaw so carefully its realm and its machinations, saw what was essentially a human who wielded the force of the heavens it hated so much, it flew into a rage beyond reckoning, for it manifested all of which it despised: The stupidity of humans and the permanent divide in strength between the divine and the youkai.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.