[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elona

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 378
Thread images: 47

File: 1482095451166.jpg (251KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
1482095451166.jpg
251KB, 810x810px
>New Player Guide/FAQ:
http://pastebin.com/Zcavai8x

>Mods:
http://pastebin.com/vZ8Hfw6C

>1.64+
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:23975

Previous Thread
>>16390635
>>
>>16444635
Reminder that Kumiromi is 100% male and not a girl.
>>
I left a city without turning in a board quest, and I can't find the npc that asked for it.
It had to be like 4 years ago ingame, so I don't know if he's gone from the game.
What am I supposed to do? Just kill the guards if there's a limited amount of slots until I get him back?
>>
>>16445180
Never mind, I just meteor'ed the town, and resurrected him.
>>
>>16445190
That's fucking brilliant.
>>
>>16445271
Kinda rude though.
The folks were probably miffed that you brought upon them Armageddon and the Endtimes when you could just ask around.
>>
>>16445180
>>16445190

Holy crackers. Here I thought Noel the bomber was bad. You may have resurrected them but what life do they have to return to? Their houses and very livelihoods have been reduced to rubble.

This is why Itzpalt and the mage guild need to go.
>>
Was there any way to fix food shops not being able to sell potato, carrot, and melon foods or is it a feature?
>>
>>16445301
Except that they never answer my question and just tell me how cute the cat is.
>>
File: 1431312496664.jpg (43KB, 259x270px) Image search: [Google]
1431312496664.jpg
43KB, 259x270px
>>16445702
Are you saying the cat isn't cute ?
>>
>>16445712
I don't find hamburger cute.
>>
Can pets get god workship bonus or it's just flavor ?
>>
What's the best way to forcefeed cute fairies ?
Stomafillia>cursed alcohol>stomafilia>cursed alcohol ?
Can this be chained infinitely with just one or should i make it breed for more fairies and more seed ?
>>
>>16446468
Its capped at 1 day or something or once per sleep, isn't it?
>>
>>16446575
Golden goose is, but cute fairy have no mention of that。
>>
>>16446468
Except at one point the fairies get anorexic and will die at the first vomit and you're forced to wait until it passes
>>
What are you supposed to spend pet ap on after speed? Just bonus points?
>>
>>16446739
Mmmh, so i guess having a coralled hunger demon in a DEMO|CUTE|CHAR one tile corridor layout with the fairy on passive mode is the next best thing.
>>
What's the fastest way to upgrade my faith? I'm on my 7th god but my faith level is not enough to get the 7th pet.
>>
>>16447360
faith blessed scrolls , preaching action or just pump your level up saved points
>>
in the quest to get the lucky apple, Pam mother asks me to kill her. If i kill her with (b)ashing action after that point to get her figurine, will that still count as accepting and killing her or will she just respawn afterwards ?
>>
How do I seduce a god?
>>
>>16447869
Drugs ( love potion )
>>
>>16447562
You don't have to kill her
>>
>>16448018
i rather kill her than waste a wish
>>
tip for noobs:

the secret of the puppy cave is that it's actually around level 6, even though it says level 2.

Want an easier starting dungeon, that doesn't destroy all your stuff when you die? try the first/second level of Lesimas. Or any random dungeon with low level.
>>
>>16447551
Finally got my faith to 80 by preaching in party room.
>>
File: pets.png (865KB, 1607x603px) Image search: [Google]
pets.png
865KB, 1607x603px
>>16446870
Could use it on traits, abilities, and special actions. What you should get depends on your pet.

After I got my pet Saya's speed as high as I could through AP I made her learn tactical martial arts because she does unarmed damage. My two favorite traits are barrier and charm so I got them for her as well. Saya doesn't use spells so with barrier her MP bar acts like a second HP bar. Having most of your enemies dimmed through charm can be nice since it weakens enemies. After all that it's been just AP to bonus points.

I'll probably pick up the same traits for my pet Mai eventually. Since she casts spells occasionally while she pokes enemies I'll probably have her learn variable storm. Been just dumping AP into bonus points though to bring up her attack power quickly.
>>
Does anyone have a good Defender pcc?
>>
File: pcc_defender.png (12KB, 128x192px) Image search: [Google]
pcc_defender.png
12KB, 128x192px
>>16449611
Here you go.
>>
>>16448978
Damn where'd you get those sprites?
>>
>>16450309
Pixiv and the Elona uploader. The mod pastebin should reference these and possibly have links. I'll either use a sprite as is or make edits to them though. Either for rp reasons or because they have problems displaying correctly in the game otherwise. Not hard to do in MS Paint. Been trying my hand at making some from scratch too.
>>
I missed being under the care of Jure now. Prayer of Jure is so useful in many situation especially when I'm under the mist of silence.

Once I'm done stealing the treasure of other gods I will go back to her and slay all the infidel who don't believe in her.
>>
Can random items have "It brings hell" on them?
Something just started Ragnarok in a dungeon and I don't have any items that would have it, nor does my pet.
>>
>>16451069
Yes. Some monsters also have a chance to proc it when they attack. Or maybe something ate a caramel of termination.
>>
Is the effective exp formula taking base skil level or current one ?
If current, it would mean wearing the god training gifts when using bonus point to train skill is a must-do.

Especially the mechanical binder and marksman/tactics.
It should be easy to test if you're around 500-1000, and have the training item and two bonus skill points.
>>
Since i change gods like underwear i just found something interesting. I went from Itzpalt to Jure for the first time and didnt get a god penalty. Since it never happened before this time , does that mean that the gods dont care that you convert to Jure ? How does this tie in the lore ?
>>
>>16452013
Converting at the Festival of Jure doesn't invoke the penalty.
>>
>>16452013
You can change to Jure during the Jure Festival without penalty. Don't forget to get your daki.
>>
>>16452015
Truce grounds anon , i dont have time to travel to noyel
>>
>>16452016
I know about the festival , but i did it at the truce grounds
>>
>>16452022
>>16452028
You changed gods so much that they don't even care anymore.
>>
>>16452013
Is it just for Itzpalt to Jure? I get penalty for converting from Kumiromi to Jure.
>>
>>16452155
This was my initial guess , this is why i wanted to know if someone else had the same experience
>>16452159
My game is probably bugged then
>>
Is the android a bad god pet? The concept of a mecha shooting everything the fuck up in a mostly fantasy RPG setting is pretty cool to me.
>>
>>16452372
Is a good tank with the cMetal bit and not too bad life.
If properly loaded up can wreck face but i think having it mainly as a tank could be better.
With Custom you can teach him to heal (or with Leold if you have the AP).

Also if evolved it can get every ally to shoot on his target and i think it doesn't even consume a turn for the other pets so it's extra damage
>>
>>16452372
The android is the worst pet objectively in vanilla Elona, as all it has is boost for unique abilities. (which the black angel also has)

The android is much better in Elona+ though, losing boost in exchange for the cArmor bitflag. As the anon above mentions, the android is a good physical tank early game and is the only cArmor pet I know that has reasonable life starting out, though you could grind hero cheeses for other cArmor/Metal pets way later in the game.
>>
To kokou or not to kokou, that is the question...
>>
>>16452557
>>16452571
Cool, thanks.
>>
>>16452013
Did you do it in December? I've never tested it, but it's possible that the game checks if you're converting to Jure in December to determine if you get the penalty regardless of how you convert, rather than doing something specific with the recruiter in Noyel.
>>
Chara quality up for pet is probably transferred through soul spindle.

I had a pet which is upgraded with quality up before transferring, and now I can't give her the same upgrade after transferring.

Not sure how to verify this though.
>>
>>16452372
Getting pro-jet in act 2 is a better option if you want a mecha pet. It has some good AI (shadow step) and kill everything with 800 speed.

Getting AP for her is some issue though, I personally weakened her with cursed potion of descent and rotten food down to 1 stat, and brought her to a new generation with soul spindle such that I can raise her AP easily.
>>
>>16453309
But that looks like an ordinary loli maid, not a mech!
Thanks though, I'll keep it in mind if I ever get to part 2.
>>
>>16453411
desu, you can make any pet a mech if you get a sprite for them, if that's all you care about.
>>
File: Fuckyou.png (169KB, 356x262px) Image search: [Google]
Fuckyou.png
169KB, 356x262px
This is the best treasure map ever
>>
>>16453769
Plenty of information there, anon. Took about thirty seconds of looking around.
>>
File: bptest.png (806KB, 802x604px) Image search: [Google]
bptest.png
806KB, 802x604px
>>16450706
I know that feel anon. Jure was the third god in my god reward cycle and I came to love that prayer as I journeyed deeper into the void with Kai. But I had to part ways and hit up the other gods for their stuff before returning to her. Losing out on that prayer made going through the other gods that more depressing.

>>16451104
Ran the test you put forward using my pet Mai since she fulfills that skill range and getting bonus points through AP is currently easy for her. With or without the binder I didn't see a significant difference. I did 5 bonus points without the binder and 5 bonus points with the binder reducing her tactics to 1. I either gained 0.12 or 0.576 when I spent a bonus point. On both sides I saw three instances of 0.576 and two instances of 0.12.

So it looks like it doesn't matter if you equip the binder or not before you spend bonus points. Having said that, the binder and the Sasumata are excellent training weapons. Since they lower your damage or make you do none you can grind your melee skills easier.
>>
>>16454196
Awwww.
I also imagined putting on all the god training items before triggering the traveling bonus in entering a city.

I guess it only affects the triggers then, like for negotiation and... negotiation.
>>
>>16454213
Why would you train your negotiation to a higher level than 100 though, the item price don't get cheaper after that.
>>
>>16454658
Feels pretty wasteful to not keep negotiation, or any other skill really, at 400% potential.
So, OCD i guess.
>>
I just realize you can gain AP from a monster multiple time if your speed is low and you had a DOT killing the monster every turn.

Attack the monster to super low hp such that your DOT can kill it in one turn. Get your speed to 10, put your DOT on the monster. You will get AP as many times as the turn the monster had moved.
>>
>>16454870
Noice.
The fetters of earth are truly a godsend.
>>
>>16454914
Fuck, I don't have a leg.
>>
File: pantymeta.png (2MB, 795x2997px) Image search: [Google]
pantymeta.png
2MB, 795x2997px
Makes me wonder how viable selling panties is for a person starting the game. I can see it now. Future entrepreneur adventuring around the world with like minded business partners to track down the measurements of all female creatures and to locate the best materials to make the best lingerie. Unfortunately, the best material and the most unlikely, but best customers, exist in dungeons leading to wild times.
>>
>>16455472
It's really hard to get both shop and enough tailoring level to start selling panties for a new game though. Also, we will need a higher enough negotiation level to actually sell the panties at a high price.
>>
>>16455472
How do you edit the profile for your pet?
>>
>>16455517
Figured that might be the case. Oh well.

>>16455523
If you're far enough in the game you can go to the deep sea castle and talk to the princess there. She has an option that allows you to roll up a profile for your pets.
>>
It's been a while since I last played. Is Elona Custom still worth using?
>>
>>16455601
If you can't read Japanese and want to customize pet AI then Custom is definitely worth using. Really hope Annabannana comes back and updates Custom. Only a matter of time before some cool new feature in one of the future updates starts to really make people question upgrading and giving up Custom.
>>
>>16455624
I'm actually trying my best to stop using custom's feature now in case Anna stop updating the custom.
>>
File: shitpost1.jpg (271KB, 1344x711px) Image search: [Google]
shitpost1.jpg
271KB, 1344x711px
Trying my hand on a golem warrior. Some gameplay quirks :

-She will be using only fluids for food, can't process solid food.
Juices from vegetable/fruit farms are the goal, and innkeepers fill me up option is considered valid as i'm sure they cater to their guest's needs.
This means no herbs, or herbed food. Thankfully, potions of potential are fluids !

-She's not really expressive, so no whoring and performing with an instrument.
She'll be able to let her critters do it for her through ensemble, though.

-She can't use magic. Spell-like abilities are unlockables. Meeting Mani in the flesh will unlock self-repair ( no healing rain ever, though healing touch may be used on mechanical allies ), because machines can't take over the world if they can't self-repair, right ?
Utima unlocks buff spells by salvaging his boost core unit, the ether generator enables debuffs due to partial corruption of the boost core unit, yerleswood enables spacetime bending shenanigans ( teleportation, summons, return, harvest, 4D-pocket, gravity ) due to the component that enabled this massive machine to appearing behing you in the blink of an eye. Must be space-time tempering !
Wish will be usable once she kills an inner god, not due to inner ability, but because whoever is answering the call of the wisher is scared shitless to not respond.
She will never be able to use attack spells, resurrection, dominate, mutation...
She can use magic map, detect object and oracle innately. Scanning tech !

-She uses her fists, which are really fast and really hard and don't let go until vital functions cease. She can use weapons if needs be, but the subroutine about "crushing with bare hands all opposition and instilling fear in all" is for reasons unknown heavily weighted.
This also means she's generally alone in the wild and dungeons.
>>
>>16455701
How do you get ensemble without training your performing skill? Skill points?
>>
>>16455624
>>16455686
I'm so used to having the translation now I don't think I can really give it up.
>>
>>16455717
Only travelling.
Maybe by meeting ( and killing ) the bards of towns ?
>>
>>16455765
Do you get performing exp for killing bard?
>>
>>16455777
Ah no, i was finding a coherent in-world explanation.
>>
>>16455777
It would be funny if you got performing exp by eating bard corpses.
>>
The pastas aren't too clear on this, should I just play +1.64 or install +1.64 and slap Custom 1.62.2 on it?
>>
Observed in elona+ 1.64 , increasing favor with Jure changed the dice value from 55 to 84. So the information on the wiki about Prayer of Jure using faith value to heal is either incomplete or flat out wrong
>>16456543
It's always better to use the custom version the same as elona. So you either play e+ 1.62 with the custom or the 1.64 without
>>
This game is so fucking fun m80s
Each minutes spent playing it is another minute i skew my expectation on what a game should be, it's ruining my gaming experience tbf
>>
File: Basement.jpg (499KB, 1282x770px) Image search: [Google]
Basement.jpg
499KB, 1282x770px
Magic Eye is so useful for training magic. Spammed my buff with all effect delay at 0, and immediately recovered my mana with Eye of Mana.
>>
Can i use dupli-cane on a rod of wishing to get infinite wishes ? Is that how it works ?
>>
>>16457384
It only works with attack rods, I think.
>>
>>16457533
That is correct.
>>
>Hyped that i killed kingroach at level 50
>The roaches stole all my herbed curarias
This game always stabs me in the back
>>
>>16457722
I nearly dead in that quest because all my herbed food is stolen too.

I was forced to eat the roach to survive.
>>
>>16457797
i was saved only because i had leftovers cargo foot
>>
I just realise that my snail actually finished act 2 before level 50 because I had gotten so much AP during act 2.
>>
>>16457722
why the herbed curarias?
>>
>>16458062
Because people say it's the food that trains attributes exp the most and i trust the people.
>>
>>16458062
Herbing makes the food gain a flat exp addition to all stats. The boost is the same no matter what edible you put it on. Curarias are a plentiful herb that also gives exp to all stats, albeit significantly less than herbing will.
Since using the rarer herbs as a food item would be a complete waste (as they are worth more as a resource for herbing than as food) herbed curarias are the best reasonable food item.
>>
>>16458265
It's less that curarias are a great base and more that they're a good base that you'll get plenty of in the process of getting other herbs.
>>
>>16458283
That was my point, albeit convolutedly worded.
They're the best base you're going to get enough of to reliably herb.
>>
>>16458298
I personally wish we could herb the pot for fusion foods, because those would give amazing results if herbed.

Though it is worth mentioning that things get somewhat strange herb-wise late game.
See, once you get Kumi's scissors, the rate at which you get rare herbs just goes up without any stopping, so eventually you get to the point where you can't eat all your herbed curarias and it becomes reasonable to either whore yourself to a hungry demon, harvest less often than is possible, or start herbing rare herbs since they have amazing stat exp.
>>
>>16458374
Well, at that point couldn't you just start feeding them to your pets as well?
>>
>>16458392
Sure, but that just pushes it back. Without hungry demon or vomiting abuse, there's only so much any entity can eat in a plant growing period.
>>
>>16458400
We have discarded rances, in theory you can keep any creature from the game as your pet. This means over 100 mouths to feed. If there's will that is
>>
>>16458414
Over a hundred pets, Jesu Christus. What would you even be doing with that many?
>>
>>16458468
The ultimate harem. You can have gods , demons , humans and monsters.
>>
>>16458468
Conquer the world and void of course.
>>
Post your parties, everyone! Info optional but preferred.
>>
Hey, I'd like to try the game out but I'm having some difficulty finding the 1.61 version, which would be necessary to play custom, can anybody toss it on dropbox or something?
>>
>>16460102
Custom is up to 1.62, and there's a link to that in the comments on the Custom page.
>>
>>16460111

I assume you mean the one by bloodyshade? I can't seem to reach the website.
>>
>>16460143
It's got a flawed security certificate, so most browsers will pitch a fit about going there.
I could upload the file if you'd like, but it'll be the same one from his website.
>>
>>16460153

That would be fantastic, thanks!
>>
>>16460143
>>16460153
>>16460160
Oh wait, you're right, his site is actually just plain down right now.
Let me throw it up on mega.
>>
>>16459353
I'd like to, but I don't have images due to various circumstances, so I'll just give descriptions of my party, which is just me and one former little girl.
I'm playing a ranged-focused character, splitting my time between casting and using guns. But at this point, I've ended up casting spells far more often than firing my gun, but it still gets use, since Time Stop ammo is really useful. The spells I end up using are mostly the buffing spells, and the pure magic damage spells.
The former little girl, now a Valkyrie and also too old to be called a little girl, is in nearly every way my superior. A large chunk of her equipment is there for the sole purpose of increasing the amount of extra attacks she gets in a turn, and she's capable of tearing through most things in a few turns because of that. She's decimated pretty much everything I've thrown her up against, which is just about everything except for the gods. I'll throw her at them later. With custom AI, she spends all of her time spamming Shadow Step at everything, the instant something gets into her sight, she'll immediately turn it into a bloody splatter. Being the only other member of my party, she's gotten pretty much everything. Most of her equipment is unique artifacts, some of which I spent long, painful times trying to get specifically for her. It paid off in the end.
I guess I could grab a rather old pic of her stat sheet off the archive, but I don't even remember exactly how old it is.
>>
>>16460160
Here's the download. I think I left an extra spritesheet in the graphics, but it shouldn't do anything.
http://pastebin.com/9nh1gBf3
>>
File: We're friends.jpg (57KB, 529x386px) Image search: [Google]
We're friends.jpg
57KB, 529x386px
>>16460237

Thanks again!
>>
Caught stealing candy from a kid?
Every guard in the city will hunt you down you monster
Killed the queen of the country?
Nobody cares, they probably hated that bitch
>>
>>16461210
Proven that the guards are lolicon.
>>
Prayer of jure is necessary to my survival , but between shadowstep , prayer and element i'm always on risk of dying because i'm tired.
The martial arts way is slow and painfull
>>
>>16461874
The regeneration buff enhance stamina regen on top of hp, if you have access to it.
Not enough to let you spam everything in every combat, but enough to keep it at a level where you can use abilities when truly needed without having to rest.
>>
>>16461907
Prayer applies a regeneration buff , but i never felt that stamina regen increase
>>
File: CUTE.png (7KB, 48x72px) Image search: [Google]
CUTE.png
7KB, 48x72px
Holy shit, Mia is CUTE in japanese !
I always thought she was retarded and any interaction with her was cringeworthy, but she's CUTE !
ねっこねっここねっこるんるんるん
>>
>>16462093
But she's retarded in Japanese too.
>>
File: Elona Party Request.jpg (134KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Elona Party Request.jpg
134KB, 819x1024px
>>16459353
Kaysierra the little girl. An adorable ball of death and mayhem, enjoys hanging out with the party and finding new ways to make anything that bleeds die.

Mueller the Defender. Party tank and healer. Exasperated straight man constantly thanking Jure we haven't all died yet.

Dom the Military Putit. Gunner with a rail gun. Former member of the Putit Nefian Exploration Army turned mercenary. Occasionally experiences ptsd of his time in the army.

Mozilla the Fox Brother. Magical DPS. Has doubts about his worth to the party but still tries his hardest. Mozilla isn't his name but he is to shy to correct everyone.

And my character is an anti mage swordsman who just got over complete and utter hatred of anyone that casts non healing spells.
>>
File: party.png (314KB, 660x302px) Image search: [Google]
party.png
314KB, 660x302px
>>16459353

Top Row, left to right:
><Reminiscence Spiral> Merry
A lorekeeper of sorts, adventuring through Nefian ruins searching for ancient and obscure texts on the gods in hopes of making them common knowledge so that ordinary people can more easily understand and relate with them.
><Rose Vagabond> Eliza
The world's cutest murderhobo. If it attacks her, it dies. Kind of an edgelord, but she's been trying to tone it down.
><Incarnation of Witch> Aurelia
The nicest person in the party and possibly in the top ten nicest people on Irva. Formerly a healer's apprentice, she couldn't resist the call of adventure and decided to tag along.
>Eurielle the Black Angel
The big sister friend to everybody, although as an angel of Lulwy she's hardly innocent and her Tone file has the most insults.
>Michel the Defender
Sasha's brother, who chose to follow the more merciful teachings of Jure. The dad friend of the group, who takes a lot of (well-meaning) sass for it.
>Kiwi the kiwi
A kiwi I accidentally threw a monster ball at and didn't have the heart to get rid of. Now he's Moira's pet.

Bottom Row, left to right:
>Loukas the Mad Scientist
Mad scientist, it's so cool, sonofabitch. Has actually said "nyaa" at one point, while drunkenly discussing Ehekatl.
>Kentaurus the fire dragon child
A good boy.
>Elyndis
Merry's older sister, and shopkeeper at L'épée Drôle. Admittedly just sort of Anna from Fire Emblem but as an onee-chan.
>Moira
Merry's younger sister, who stays at home. She's a damn good cook and everybody in the party loves her in the same way everybody in the Investigation Team loved Nanako.
>Sasha the Golden Knight
Michel's sister, who chose to follow the more violent teachings of Opatos. An elegant lady of war with no particular sense of bloodlust, but also no qualms against killing.
>Ivan Ivanovich Ivanov the Military Putit
Every huskie-russkie-vodka-drunkenski stereotype, except surprise, he's a genius working alongside Loukas.

Half of them are just house decorations for now, admittedly, with the implication being that they're on their own offscreen adventures.
>>
>>16463002
One thing I hate about allies in the house is that it take up your slot, which disallowed me to dominate more monsters or catch the little girl.

I would really like to have a discarded ranch which function like my real house.
>>
>>16463273
You can always just do what I do, and make the main "house" look like a business place, throne room, castle, or other formal meeting area, and set up a discarded ranch (or two, or more) that look like houses to leave allies in.
>>
>>16459353
My character. A futa magician in training. She is very book-smart and has thousands of stocks for even the most useless spells, but her casting skill isn't high enough to use them all flawlessly. She's also very proficient in cooking and gardening, and gets excited when she gets a hold of high quality materials. She is still very new to the world of North Tyris so she ends up dying for ridiculous reasons.

Mint, a rabbit little girl warrior. She would be rather working as a shopkeeper, but due to her above average combat skills she's stuck in my party permanently. She fights with a whip and gets a little to into it when she's using it in battle, much to the dismay of whatever unlucky enemy she's come across.

YKNJ-MKII, a bodyguard android who proudly dons the Winchester Premium. Because of his huge build and blunt way of talking people tend to cower in fear around him, but he's very gentle and only fights to protect others. He wears sunglasses all the time because he thinks that's what humans find cool. He's very skilled at cooking and wakes up early to prepare breakfast for the party.
>>
>>16464111
Wizard-kun - A new edition to the party, he's an Exile who was ordered by Itzpalt to serve the party. He's very proud of his casting abilities and thinks himself to be the strongest. He gets embarrassed when the enemy surrounds him and he dies in one hit. He loves everyone but is too headstrong to admit it his feelings and will often do so indirectly.

Ojou, a young lady summoned from reading her diary. She's irritated at the rest party for them reading out her most personal secrets at camp (like how she's secretly scared of the dark and still sleeps with a night light). She's working as a shopkeeper for the time being. Since she was extremely wealthy for most of her life she's very naive to the price of things, and ends up selling valuable objects for a lot less than they're worth.

I felt autistic writing all that out. I would've post pictures but I'm planning to draw my own portraits and I'm not quite done yet.
>>
File: ResearchNDoge.png (2MB, 1606x1502px) Image search: [Google]
ResearchNDoge.png
2MB, 1606x1502px
The crystal bomb fusions(Magistus/Trimagistus) seem interesting. Magic storm grenades that scale off of Alchemy and Control Magic skills. The Magistus is pretty easy to craft needing magic crystals and garbage. Magic crystals can be found in dungeons or off of invested general vendors. Garbage can be found by entering the wilderness on the world map. The Trimagistus is stronger than the regular Magistus and is formed by combining three Magistus with a Magatama. Found my Magatamas off of enemies and randomly on dungeon floors.

According to the wiki, the Magistus crafted at a really high level/cap I think does 350k from one boom. That's good but less than the theoretical max damage of the spell magic storm of 600-800k. However, if the Trimagistus explodes three times in one action then in theory the damage from the Trimagistus is around 1 million.
>>
>>16464324
Wait... It isn't used..?
Holy shit, same for the violent skull sword.

This changes everything.
>>
>>16464324
The damage scaling is very top-heavy. They're strangely powerful with capped skills, but it takes a very long time for them to become relevant unless inherited.
>>
>>16459353
>>16460226
>>16462467
>>16463002
>>16464111
I want everyone's player characters to go out drinking at the Vernis pub and take turns bouncing quarters off of Shena's ass/wondering why cats are so cute.
>>
>>16464544
You do realize that with the throwing skill levels some of us have, Shena would be minced before the low level characters even got a turn in?
>>
>>16464555
Don't worry anon, I know how to touch butts with my silky hand.
>>
>>16464555
Throwing and bouncing are two different things!
>>
>>16464555
>>16464567
>>16464593
That's not fair, I want some of the Shenass too!
>>
File: shenapurple.png (91KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
shenapurple.png
91KB, 640x480px
>>16464598
Then wait your turn, anon.
>>
File: 1483354724443.png (426KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483354724443.png
426KB, 800x600px
Is there a version of the NPC portrait file in the pastebin that's less pixelated and blurry ingame?
>>
>>16464606
I know there's at least half a dozen PCs here who have 2k+ speed ratings, by the time a 70 speed normal player hits their first turn we can statistically expect him to be getting bruised hundredths instead of a quality bounce turn.
>>
>>16464620
Then tell them to stop throwing their damn quarters so hard. It's really more of a dropping motion.
>>
File: Just a quarter.png (35KB, 678x72px) Image search: [Google]
Just a quarter.png
35KB, 678x72px
>>16464606
I think something went wrong.
>>
>>16464636
Well, it looks like we'll just be discussing the cats then.
>>
>>16464644
I'm sure we can cast revive and keep her on a loop.
>>
>>16464631
If we wanted gentle we'd be bouncing Sasumatae off her ass.

>>16464665
Only once per map transition, so we'll have to have the resurrect casters hiking in and out constantly. And eventually all the high level non-rescasters karma will get low enough that they'll have to murder the guards.
>>
>>16464848
We'll have scrolls of return so they can get to Noyel quickly to repent.
>>
>>16464883
But I'm still living out of the cave, getting to Noyel and back would take hours of wasted party time.
>>
>>16465086
I'll lend you my seven-league boots. Be sure to return them.
>>
>>16465176
I don't have a foot slot you racist.
>>
>>16465251
Snail master race !
Mucus shall dominate the world !
>>
>>16465251
I guess you'll just have to ride me there. Be gentle, alright?
>>
Just saw a crazy guide on the Chinese site to kill any god/inner god if you have a shelter, 200+ Charisma, Cheer special action, some pets, blessed potion of restore bodys, and a toilet.

First, capture 14 Spacezilla and a Bell (or any monster that can lower your speed to 10 after riding).

The theory here is to use Gravity Sphere by Spacezilla to kill the god. The formula of gravity sphere is
3*CON*sqrt(floor number+100)

Here's the trick, when you create a new shelter, the shelter number will be increased by 1, from 200, and somehow this is equivalent to the shelter floor number. You will be creating and removing the shelter for 1800 times until the number reached 2000 (starting from 200).

Now each gravity sphere by Spacezilla will deal around 17k damage to the gods.

The next mechanic is that, if you reduced your speed to 10, the 14 Spacezilla will spam multiple Gravity Sphere in one turn due to their high speed, essentially killing the god (and you) in one turn.

So the full step of this method is:
1) Create and remove shelter for 1800 times.
2) Enter the Shelter with 14 Spacezilla and 1 Platina Bell.
3) Feed all Spacezilla with blessed potion of restore body to raise their speed.
4) Make a wish (through toilet or any method you can) to summon the god.
5) Zap the god once with wand/magic.
6) Save
7) Use Cheer, make sure the platina bell is beside you or load game.
8) Ride on the bell, attack the god another time.
9) ???
10) Profit.

You will die after killing the god. Now that the inner god is summoned in the Shelter,
1) Stand on the shelter while riding on the bell.
2) Use Cheer.
3) Enter the Shelter.
4) Be the god slayer.

They have a low quality video on this which I reuploaded here (mute the sound if possible). https://my.mixtape.moe/nwwtld.mp4

Do note that this is done in Elona+ 1.63, I'm not sure if it works on other version.
>>
>>16465262
I've never tested if 7league boots on a mount speed travel, does that work?

>>16465269
This is why {NPC}s need to be immune to statuses.
>>
>>16464848
>Not slaying the bard in the pub and resurrecting him for free Karma.
>>
>>16465278
What statuses?
>>
>>16465285
Wait, if Gravity Sphere isn't statuslocking the the inner god then what in the world is preventing it from just murdering all the spacezillas?
>>
>>16465295
They all move at once.
>>
>>16465299
According to my math, each spacezilla would have to take 54 turns to kill if they're going to kill an inner god with just 14 of them. And that's assuming they do nothing but gravity sphere, which they don't.
The numbers just don't add up. How are those spacezilla not dying?
>>
>>16465335
They move more than 54 turns with Cheer and Blessed Potion of Restore Body.
>>
>>16465335
>>16465338
Spacezilla should have around 700 speed with 200 charisma's Cheer and the blessed potion of restore body, so it's 70 turns per spacezilla.

This tactic is nerfed in 1.64 due to Gravity Sphere being nerfed though.
>>
>>16465338
No. I mean that unless each space zilla takes 54 inner god turns to kill, the math doesn't work out.

If each uses gravity sphere every turn, and one dies each turn, they'll deal a net of 1.785 million damage. An inner god has 96.4 million HP. That's 54 times as much, so it has to take 54 turns to kill each spacezilla for them to deal enough damage to kill the inner god.
And that assumes speed parity, which would require 1500 speed gained from cheer and blessed restore. The video shows the speed of the spacezillas to be just 711, nowhere near enough to get parity.
>>
File: Map.jpg (42KB, 680x430px) Image search: [Google]
Map.jpg
42KB, 680x430px
http://ylvania.org/en/devlog/post/6/about-elin
Probably old news, but Irva was named Ylva all along.
>>
>>16464544
I'd be up for a party. Though as >>16464848
said we would be better off taking turns bouncing a Sasumatae off her ass.

Both because she wouldn't even feel it, and because the mental image of a bunch of adventurers bouncing a holy weapon off Shena's ass while she is entirely oblivious is too amazing.
>>
File: Kaihousehold.png (1MB, 1386x568px) Image search: [Google]
Kaihousehold.png
1MB, 1386x568px
>>16459353
The Kai household currently.

Kai: Martial Artist/Mage, Godslayer, and Void Adventurer.

Akeno(Future pet/ally): Sentient mechanical doll made human size by Kai's father. Family friend and teacher of martial arts to Kai. Master of blades and nearly indestructible. One of the only beings that genuinely strikes utter fear into Kai.

Saya: Sold into slavery at an early age(for an elf), Kai bought her freedom in exchange that she become his student and assist him on his adventures.

Mai: Kai's little sister that wanted to become a witch and got scammed into attending a phony witch academy. Out of gold and just starting to become a real adventurer, she turns to her brother for help.

Yacatect: Goddess brought low and now serves the Kai household. While not exactly a traditional prisoner since she is allowed a lot of autonomy and is well taken care of, she has to answer when called on. Currently getting used to her new life and to her new job as general shopkeeper. As a member of the Kai household she's afforded a lot of protection unbeknownst to her. If anything were to happen to her the whole might of the Kai household would come crashing down upon the offender.

Astar: Succubus looking for a way out of the dungeon boss corporate ladder answered a job ad placed by the Kai household for an innkeeper. With the agreement that she sucks up as much gold from the patrons in return that she sucks something else but not too much of it that it disrupts patron's lives too much, Astar is happy to be working a relatively peaceful job with little threat to her life.

Nia:Nia was chosen to serve as Kai's magic shop keeper. Literally was picked up and carried out of the dungeon by a happy Kai saying, "You're going to be taken home!" and a surprised and scared Nia crying out to her monster friends, "H-help I'm being taken home!" The last things Nia heard from her friends were, "I'm not messing with that guy. Did you see what the astral lens says about his power level?" and "Enjoy your new home Nia!"

Elga: Head of research and development. Allowed to live in the Kai palace with every need being attended to in exchange that she develops new gizmos and gadgets for him to use in his adventures. A Yerles scientist that mutated partially into a dog, she uses the facilities provided by Kai to create what he wants and to further study her own mutation and the etherwind.
>>
>>16465368
the speed mechanic does weird things when the player's speed changes suddenly and drastically. e.g. when you drop to speed 10, the spacezillas will take their 70*14 turns in a row without the inner god getting a hit in.

That is, when it works. it could very well be the inner god taking 200 turns in a row without the zillas getting a hit in, in which case you're fucked. It's not that expensive to keep trying until it works, I suppose.
>>
>>16465368
You made a good point, they should be dealing only 16 million damage before you die if they actually used Gravity Sphere every turn.

I don't understand how it works now.
>>
File: innergods.png (187KB, 423x240px) Image search: [Google]
innergods.png
187KB, 423x240px
>>16465410
inner gods have around 5 million HP.
>>
>>16465429
Ah, that explained everything.

I wonder if it works in 1.62 though, because gravity sphere is actually buffed in 1.63.
>>
>>16465436
apparently it got nerfed again in 1.64.

probably the best/least grind tactic is still meteor spam.
>>
Alright. Something strange is going on in derpy.

Whenever I go to that hive of scum and villainy I hear battle. Someone keeps spamming heroic quotes while I hear melee weapon sounds and the sounds of something using a breath attack.

I searched every square of the map but can't find anything.

Until this is reaolved I can only assume one of you broke into my game and are now fighting invisible dragons.
>>
>>16465545
Are you sure we're not fighting invisible warriors by using our breath weapons?
>>
>>16465545
Just kill them all, that'll fix the problem, they'll all come back anyway.
>>
>>16457377

Does Eye of Mana replenish your depleted mana in addition to damaging your enemies mana? If so, how come I've never been able to absorb enemy mana? Do I have to raise certain stat to see this effect?
>>
>>16466204
You need to activate abyss in the eye buff.
>>
Beside hero cheese and kuminori statue what else i should be dupping with the little sisters ? If i keep food in the cooler box , will it prevent enemies with the steal food action to take it ?
>>
>>16466991
Gem of Kumiromi for reviving withering herb/artifact plants.
Gem of Lulwy for more speed more often.
Statue of Mani for more boost more often.
>>
Help.
I spend four more times reading about Elona than playing Elona.
Help.
>>
Can a pet Elean Knight's ether eye turn normal monsters into <unique> or {elite} monsters with better loot? Does it do anything at all to npcs?

>>16465391
>Kai, age 19
>Kai's younger sister, age 20

>>16467023
Oh fug, it can revive withered saplings? Wiki makes it sound like fertilizer is just as good, but I don't think fertilizer can do that. I just might drop a vegetable farm next to the truce grounds tonight.
>>
>>16465269
That is insane.
That's why I love this game. It lets you be creative like this.
>>
>>16467278
I'm in the same boat, it's too interesting to stop.
>>
Adventurer comes to my house and gets me drunk. He vomits all over the place. Whatever, I decide to be a good host and play some music for him. And you know what he does? He fucking throws rocks at me and says I can't play for shit. You, sir, are banned from my house. Next time I see him out in a dungeon he is fucking dead.
>>
>>16467634
Don't forget to do it the proper gentlemanly way, and carry a duel glove on you for the occasion.
>>
Is there a way to reduce damage from suicide rocks or i shoud just close the game if i walk in a room full of them ?
>>
>>16467666
Teleport.
Time Stop.
Any of a number of other panic buttons.
Or don't blindly rush into rooms then act surprised when the contents murders your dumb ass.
>>
>>16467676
I didnt rush blindy. I opened the door , saw the content and was running my ass away when the fuckers teleport me in the middle of it and i was dead.
>>
Is this actually possible from Vernis?
>>
>>16467726
Depends on how fast you are.
>>
>>16467726
Kay apparently can reach any city on the map from his home above the Truce grounds in less than half day. If your time limit is 8 times that and you have atleast 1 / 8 of 2000 speed maiby you stand a chance
>>
>>16467677
If you're encountering cluster bomb rocks, you're high enough level to not be blindly suiciding straight into rooms then running like a L1 character would.
Elona gives you a giant quantity of options to deal with such obstacles, and you choose to ignore those options and died as a result.
>>
>>16465545
I'm even more confused now. I have "sees invisible" equipment on and still can't find the source of the noise.

Unless they are continually moving to the opposite side of Derphy as me then the noises are literally coming from nothing.
>>
>>16467974
Nuke that trash hole , problem solved
>>
>>16467985
Not until he gets to the bottom of this mystery.
>>
>>16467677
Should have closed the door, block los for shadow draw
>>
>>16467726
With seven league boots that's like 2.5 day trip

>>16467974
Can you use houzana in town to get unobstructed vision? Scroll of detect objects? How about the northernmost strip of tiles that are offscreen?
>>
>>16467348
I've had Kai either use a blessed slow potion on himself to reduce his age or a pumpkin did it for me. Without it he'd probably be a lich by now due to how many years has passed.

Having said that, even before consuming those blessed youth potions, I was trying to get over the massive age difference between my character and the elf Saya. The reason why that tickles me is because Saya has multiple times come with sleep sheep in tow and that would mean my character, currently age 19, is sleeping with a 113 year old woman. Saya is rocking the cradle and I jokingly question if my character is old enough to legally give consent. Ah the crazyness of the political and social ramifications of dealing with fantasy races and ages.
>>
>>16468594
Thanks , this a good tip
>>
What happened to the online chatting/death log portion of the game? It's been a while since I've played.
>>
>>16469308
Server shut down.
>>
>>16469308
Servers went down because Noa didn't want to pay for them anymore. I'm glad they're gone to be honest. Tired of shits filling up my log with their deaths. It was fun for awhile but it became annoying and nobody used chat anyways.
>>
File: paycheckcut.png (669KB, 1606x600px) Image search: [Google]
paycheckcut.png
669KB, 1606x600px
Wish I could pay the servants that serve the Kai household more since they provide me with useful potions, spellbooks of wish, and wonder scrolls. They only get like 1000 gold a month while I get millions of gold a day from my shops. I think I can take a paycheck cut and be fine.
>>
>>16469356
Kai how much did you raise your casting level before you were able to cast wish reliably?
>>
>>16469367
Can't really give you a precise number since I don't remember. All I do know is that I raised casting and would keep tabs on the cast chance for wish as I raised casting. Once it was sufficiently high enough that's when I started casting wish. Also make sure your armor weight category is light and get rid of any spell casting penalties you might have before you begin.

I capped my casting skill almost solely by spamming oracle. Had the NPC in the mage guild reserve only oracle spellbooks so spell stock for oracle almost kept up with demand. Kept the casting skill potential and my magic attribute potential near or at 400 90% of the time while I spammed oracle. Don't really need to care about the oracle spell potential since all you care about is raising your casting and getting some magic attribute levels out of it as well.

Just hotkey oracle and hold down the button and watch your casting skill increase and magic attribute raise.
>>
I want to thank the Anons last thread who recommended pet breakfasts to raise potential. Now I have everything at great and won't have to worry as much about it.
>>
>>16469403
it's gonna be tough since it seems i'm still not high enough rank with the mages guild to get oracle books. Still i just read a bunch of wonder scrolls so i'm gonna have some oracle to spam. Thanks for the clarification
>>
>>16469321
>It was fun for awhile but it became annoying and nobody used chat anyways.
I think the majority of people didn't even realize you could chat with it.
>>
File: 1451803347945.png (118KB, 638x229px) Image search: [Google]
1451803347945.png
118KB, 638x229px
>>16469546
Don't know if I want to have this crap to fill my log. A part of me does and a part of me doesn't.
>>
>>16469589
I honestly don't know how people die to that putit. You can beat it just by bump-attacking it
>>
>>16469589
Wow, that's just sad. How can someone be that terrible?
>>
>>16469621
Depends on your race and class.
>>
>>16469642
True. I tend to roll golem because I'm addicted to Dim immunity.
>>
>>16469589
I miss how people would swear and Mia would censor them.I know she gets a lot of shit but people just don't understand Mia's tru-bulls. She's great.
>>
>>16469786

>Mia was the only person other than the players able to hear chat

No wonder she was so weird.
>>
>>16470740
As a new player it all make sense now.
>>
Is pro-jet worth it ? I want a a melee / shadowstep pet and it's god level speed sounds nice but like always she has the metal race problems
>>
>>16471621
Metal pets sure are an interesting group of pets. They can be absolutely detrimental to the player if they become much stronger than the player and the player fails to get stronger themselves. They start out great, then they become awful, and then they stay awful unless you can nix their weakness. Then they become great again.

Pro-jet is no different. You're better off raising some other pet in the meantime until you have the resources to deal with a metal pet imo. By the time I started getting serious about raising a pet with Kai I had pro-jet but I knew I could raise an easier pet faster and stronger in the time it would take to get a metal pet like pro jet to a reasonable level of power. The pet I ended up raising first was an Elea warrior called Saya. I'm just about to work on pro-jet now but only because I have the means to farm hero cheese.

If I didn't I wouldn't really have considered working on pro jet because her INI score isn't too good making AP harder to farm for her and it's not like its speed is anything I can't get with another pet. Shadowstep and metal are good but now you have to weigh the above, the fact that you have to gene engineer additional slots into her, and it's HP problem. Metal is great against physical attacks but certainly will fail against magic and things that can poison and bleed. You can put a band aid on some of these problems but building a nice resist suit out of rubyness and buying the AP trait barrier. Do you have the resources and the willingness to do and deal with the above? If yes then you can make pro jet into a powerful pet. If not, like I did at the time when I got her, I just put her in the dojo and went on to train some other pet in the meantime.

TLDR: Projet is a good pet if you know how to raise pets and can deal with it's weaknesses. If you are new to pet handling and aren't well off, you're better off with another pet that is hopefully easier to raise.
>>
What's you guys view on the museum ?
My inner hoarder want to keep all these cards and figurines to put in it, but i end up not bothering and just selling them/not picking them up.

I fear i'll half-ass my collection and end up regretting wasting time on it, or worse, completing the collection and regretting wasting time on it.
>>
>>16471751
Just got for the <creature> figurines and ignore all the rest. Since you can get tons of trash figurines all day long , but the <> creatures yield you more museum rank and are harder to get your horder side should be satisfied. Also on a minor note if you keep putting all the figurines you get in the museum you may end up with a little stuttering problem.
Tl DR , only collect named creatures figurines. While not profitable like the shop , the museum can offer a nice passive bonus to your income
>>
>>16471738
From my point of view , the routine is the hardest thing to modify in a pet. I cant use custom with elona and thus my pet would be unable to bring out his full potential. If i wanted to go for a pet with a melee routine do you have any suggestions ?
>>
>>16471751
Museum is an ok form of passive income. It's not stellar but getting a bump in your paycheck is always welcome.

You should be holding on to your cards at least and putting them in a deck. Can get some nice stuff from that witch that lives near the embassy by showing her your deck.

http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Live_in_This_World

The statues should go to the museum if you do end up getting serious about collecting them.
>>
>>16471770
Imo the only real important thing for a melee pet to have is a melee AI. Everything else, is just an interesting feature but not exactly needed and usually just signals a red flag to me. The problem when you start getting into pets that know a lot of special actions right off the bat is that they're usually high level which means bad INI score. That's not as much of a problem later on since by then you should be able to find and fight things that give your pet AP but early on you have a pet that just won't grow until you reach a certain point.

Leold can make some modifications to pet behavior and teach them stuff but it's certainly not as powerful as what Custom allows you to do. I've managed to deal with it though. Only thing I wanted for a melee pet was probably shadowstep and maybes to charge attack and provoke. Leold can teach those abilities and I know charge attack works well. Shadowstep on the otherhand doesn't work as well as I wish it did. The pet will rarely if ever use the shadowstep learned from Leold.

Having said that, if your pet has enough speed you definitely can get by without shadowstep because they can usually get to where they need to be before the enemy can do stuff. As a player I tend to only use shadowstep on kiters and people running from me. I don't spam it so I guess that's one reason why I've never had stamina problems but I digress.

If you want a melee pet any pet with a melee AI is good enough but I guess if you really want something with say shadowstep look into the blade/blade alphas and their evolution.

http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Pet_Evolution

Melee pets with utility are usually good so look into those. My pet Saya has no gimmicks of note but that's what I like about her. She just rushes in with her 2000 speed and beats things with her fists until they die. Simple but it's proven to kill things just fine in the void. So the point is is that you don't need a pet with a complicated move list. You'll be fine if you just raise important damage skills and attributes.
>>
hello the studio ghibli music pack isn't working and i'd like to try it out
>>
>>16469118
Before feminists took over it was normal to get married as young as 12 throughout the west. Feminists (bitter childless Ashkenazi lesbians) believed (and still do) that marriage was a form of slavery where a woman's body is subjugated by a man to produce his children for his benefit at her expense. They aimed for a state level AoC of 16 with the goal of a federal AoC of 18, in order to keep girls single until they could be exposed to several years of propaganda while frustrating their reproductive instincts.
t: 8/pol/ user who wishes he'd saved some of the infographics on this topic
>>
>>16471966
If it bleeds it breeds.
>>
>>16469403
Why oracle in particular?
>>
>>16471966
>in order to keep girls single
The only difference is girls are fucking guys their own age instead of 50 year olds getting a hold of them.
>>
>>16471980
Reservable spell giving the most casting experience per cast.
Mutation is better for memorisation, incidentally.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1p3S16qPZFSdZdQoVF8hjsZf7ovS6H-cpjmSaH2qZn6I/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1762443876
>>
>>16469625
Going into putit caves too early and getting tapped out after a slime slivers you in one hit

>>16471621
Snails gain metal bit when evolved into metal slug and have base 100 life and no trouble gaining AP to learn shadow step. "Joke race" is a red herring, they are master race pets.

>>16471751
Working on a life sized chess board of piece figurines myself.
>>
>>16472032
I'm going to make one my blacksmith. Between gavela and then filling her with slave parts, she's probably going to reach 20+ slots.

I entertain the thought of savescumming 12 ring slots at gavela though ( engagement rings for a bonus 60 charisma minimum ), is this ok or any savescuming at all is verboten ?
>>
>>16471986
Nice meme, but can you post a compilation of marriage registries over the last 300 years to show that actually happened at a higher rate than today?

>>16472064
I'll savescum when something stupid happens, like when I stop in Palmia while on an escort quest and a wire trap minces the client. Why is that city, and only that city, sometimes riddled with traps? I have not seen this in 1.64 reinforcing my conviction it was a bug.
>>
>>16471621
I like Pro-Jet's default AI, though I actually used her in my new run through soul spindle to lower her INI.

In my first run gaining AP for her is a big problem, though she is my strongest pet even when compared to others.
>>
>>16472064
I would rather directly get a new pet and put her into shop, 60 Charisma is a few hours job if you kept refilling the shop (and you gain profit too).
>>
>>16472667
You're right, it shouldn't be used for frivolous reasons.

... Aww, i thought i was being cunning and was about to propose gavela exploit for limb addition through breeding snails, but limbs from gavela can't be added according to the wiki.

Mmmh, would astral penning a mutant give you his slots too ?
Astral penning seems to spawn a new npc so probably not.
But if the mutant is already level 36+, would he still gets the 12 additionnal limbs ?
Or just with the base slots, without hope or acquiring new ones through growth ?
>>
>>16472721
Well, the low INI of the snail means a really cheap and quick path to 288 negotiation ( and 2000 charisma through herbed food in time ).
>>
What's the optimal use of the gene machine to give new attributes to lower level pets?

I know that only certain classes raise certain attributes, but I don't know what's the best level difference between levels of the donor and receiver?

I went for around 5-10 levels for my first pet, but that was the first time I raised a pet so I don't know how well I did.
>>
>>16472761
Ideally you'd go one level at a time with a variety of monsters such that you get stat gains on each level.
In practice just dump shit in from low to high and it'll work out fine, stats are piss easy to train for pets.
>>
>>16471738
Cant you circumvent the AP problem by tagging ? Since AP is shared and your speed is lower if i gain AP the pet gets it too and double since it's a pet
>>
>>16472882
If I remember correctly the amount of AP shared is much lower than the amount earned.
>>
>>16473248
Wiki says 5 points for each 7 , thus a pet would earn 10 and you 5. Since the goal is to make the pet stronger i say it's a good deal
>>
If we value AP gain above all else , wouldnt the Wisp be the best pet? Low speed , high life and only 3 slots , allowing for complete freedom of gene manipulation.
>>
>>16474056
Eye of Ether is useless on pets, so that's wasted turns. They're decent spellcasters but they dilute their spellcasting with too many spells and sub-par spacts.
Life is easy to raise, and starting at level 14 is quite a bit of ini.

Realistically speaking, the "best" pet is going to be something that starts at level 1-8 and has good spells/spacts, like an evolved snail or a fire dragon child. Or the god pets. Or a little girl. Or anything from a diary.

Really though, anything over 10 is too old^H^H^H^H too high of a level.
>>
>>16472882
Tagging is a very slow way to get AP for your pet compared to having them just kill things themselves. At least that's how I felt about it when I used it to farm AP for pets on Kai. It can be required to kickstart things though if a pet can't kill things themselves and die easily. The AP gained will hopefully be spent on things to help wean the pet off of tagging ideally.

The problem of AP gathering with a high INI pet is the fact that a higher INI pet will require you to start killing things much higher level than a low INI pet. As you use up your AP points you need to fight stronger and stronger monsters to get AP since eventually the same monsters that used to give you AP will stop giving AP. So the difficulty curve for a high INI pet is a lot steeper than a low INI pet. The same thing happens for the player too in regards to having to fight stronger and stronger monsters and where the bar is initially set.

The situation that can happen with a high INI pet is that the player's character isn't strong enough to handle the monsters in the dungeon or the void to get AP for the pet. Tagging might also prove to be dangerous in such a situation because the speed you adopt is whoever has the lower speed. It can be very dangerous in the void, the ideal place to get AP btw, to drop down to a speed of a 100 when everything around you has a speed of say 500-2000 unless your character is very strong. The amount of attacks the monsters will get on your tag team due to the massive speed difference can overwhelm the team.

So those are some of the pitfalls for a high INI pet in general and tagging however you can make it work if your character is sufficiently strong. An alternative to tagging is to take the feat that allows you to knock out enemies reducing them to very low life but not killing them. The idea is to soften up the enemy and let the pet swoop in to deliver the final blow and gain the AP. The only problem is if the pet is too weak to deal the finishing blow to said target and too slow that the enemy one shots the pet. If the pet is sufficiently strong you can try doing that instead of tagging but if not tagging should be the last course of action.
So ideally letting your pet kill things themselves is best but you have at least two other options to get that ball rolling.

Any pet can be made strong but some are harder to make strong than others. It's up to the player to find and choose the appropriate method to farm AP for the pet. Good luck in whatever you choose to do.
>>
File: 1403992519775.jpg (30KB, 228x239px) Image search: [Google]
1403992519775.jpg
30KB, 228x239px
Exactly zero of the music pack download links still work.
>>
>>16474396
Wait, I lied, the RPG one works now. Didn't the first time I tried it for some reason.
>>
>>16474084
Then the ultimate answer is the Cobra.
Uses only melee , thus dont waste his turns.
His attribute ini is the same as Defender and his speed ini lower. Only 3 slots for complete gene freedom.
And as a bonus his attacks can poison and it can be evolved.
>>
Can i buy something ? No, i dont do business with filthy criminals!
Want me to invest in your shop? Yes give me money, all the money.
Fucking hypocrites.
Wasnt the party quest supposed to be a karma free paradise? I started going on rampage there and suddenly i was labeled a criminal. Playing on 1.64+
>>
>>16477493
If you kill the ones who can drop ruby/emerald/diamond (the "rich" ones) you're penalized, I think.
You can just let the drunkards fight it out amongst themselves though.
>>
>>16477743
>You can kill all the poor and weak you want, but the moment you kill a rich kid you get penalized
Fuck this capitalist society
>>
>>16478192
Such is life in Irva.
Murder the beggars and nobody cares. But you eat ONE cat and they lose their heads.
>>
Hey guys, how do I use the autobackup script? Just paste it into a notepad and save as a .bat?
>>
>>16478248
There is no patron for beggars. There is one for cats and I imagine people are scared that if they offend Ehekatl that a whole load of misfortune is on their way.
>>
>>16478192
Apologize to Yacatect right now! It's as if you people don't like wealth and making money!
>>
>>16479270
money it's just an object to accomplish my goal.
>>
>>16479279
What goal anon?
>>
>>16479502
I want to create god
>>
Does anyone know where the mcDungeon11 track plays?
>>
Jesus christ when did they start lewding the fox brother?
Poor thing.
>>
Do i need to give my pet speed uppers or will he restore back his potential of speed like he does with attributes ?
>>
>>16479510
More sandbag for Kai?
>>
Are there any death penalties for pets?
>>
>>16483256
Relationship lose with you , can drop equip and you need to reaply various potions buffs. Dont know if they lose money though
>>
>>16483310
They don't drop equip, or I would had lost all my artifact fusion equipment already.
>>
File: yes we can.jpg (64KB, 433x650px) Image search: [Google]
yes we can.jpg
64KB, 433x650px
Kind of a question that I don't expect an answer to, but can anyone tell me anything major that has changed since 1.55?

I can read the notes and I am but I'm just wondering if the process of gaining strength is mainly the same? I still eat herbed food and picnics with my pets right? that kind of thing.
>>
File: maispd.png (2MB, 803x1799px) Image search: [Google]
maispd.png
2MB, 803x1799px
>>16482439
Having your pet visit its trainer will not increase speed potential. It will increase every other basic attribute though. You can see this for yourself if you visit the informer NPC in town. I make frequent use of this NPC myself to see my pet's skills and attributes, spend bonus points, and to keep track of progress.

Certain food and herbs can raise speed potential however the best way to raise speed potential is a speed upper potion. Not only does the potion give you a speed increase but it only takes one potion to get that speed potential back to 400. Picture with my pet Mai shows this. You can get speed uppers through finding them on dungeon floors and some monsters can drop them too. If you're running an inn, a specialized shop for potions, you can get speed uppers from trade ins. My favorite way of getting speed uppers is through music tickets currently since I can get a lot of them. The NPC Stoke gives you speed uppers in exchange for 8,000 music tickets.

Even if your speed potential is absolutely horrible you can still get speed ups. It will just take a lot longer otherwise.

>>16486192
Keeping your potentials high and eating herbs can help raise your attributes. Although the person who knows how to grind their skills and supplements it with herbs will raise their attributes at a much faster rate than the one that just relies on herbs. Nothing has changed with picnic baskets and they still restore attribute potential. So for the most part that part of the game hasn't really changed.

Most of the changes have been to feats where feats that increased attributes are being removed and replaced with feats that grant special actions. Makes for interesting themed characters and you should read the changelogs about that. Also there may have been some additions to pets. Most are just cosmetic/fluff for immersion and roleplaying. Don't remember if evochat and full body portraits were a thing in 1.55 but that's what I'm referring to. Progress in regards to the story has been made which has introduced new bosses/named NPCs with interesting static artifacts. Specifics can be found in the change logs and elsewhere on the wiki as well.
>>
>>16486511
Should probably mention that you won't see attribute potentials unless you have Yacatect's glasses. Sorry about that. Prior to the glasses I just gauged speed potential with my other attributes. Usually when one attribute potential goes bad all of them are bad so I have to raise all my potentials up. Likely speed potential is bad when all other attribute potentials are bad.
>>
>>16486511
Thanks very much for the reply, I have read most of the new feat abilities but was unable to see any for string user or zin-ba. Any idea what those do?
>>
Is there a guaranteed leash anywhere?
Holy shit, I cannot find one for the life of me.
>>
>>16486646
Not sure what string user is referencing. Are you talking about Blade String/String Assassin? That's a special action added in 1.56. There's a detailed write up about it in the detailed section of the change logs. Zin-ba is a feat added in 1.63. It's for people that use mounts and want to reduce their accuracy penalty while mounted. More info about that in the detailed section of the change logs too.

Changelogs here:

http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Changelog_(Elona%2B)
>>
File: maus butt.jpg (221KB, 850x1170px) Image search: [Google]
maus butt.jpg
221KB, 850x1170px
>>16486672
Sorry I guess I missed these in the logs... dunno how.

Thanks again for the help.
>>
File: 1424358508923.jpg (73KB, 624x624px) Image search: [Google]
1424358508923.jpg
73KB, 624x624px
Once you know about it it seems obvious, but i never saw it described precisely so here it is :

If you have trouble making the maps fit your screen ( upper and right tile not fully displaying ), light the not fully displayed tile, take a screenshop, open it in paint, zoom to the max and display the grid ( ctrl+g ), count the visible pixel of the tile and remove that much from the corresponding resolution number in config.txt.
If your screen is 1360x768, 1344x712 is the biggest resolution you can have while displaying all tiles, for my personal example.

I kinda want to put it in the faq pastebin because the question popped up sometimes, and it would have helped me. Also, knowing the why and how means you can do it no matter your resolution.
>>
>+ Elona HD Sprite Sheet (Working, Elona+ C 1.61.1)
dead
>+ /jp/'s superior item pack. (Working, Elona+ C 1.60.1) [New and Improved!]
dead
>+ Little Sister UI (Working, Elona+ C 1.60.1)
dead
>+ /jp/'s anti-eyesore therapy. (Working, Elona+ C 1.59)
dead
>+ NPC Portraits (Working, Elona C 1.56.1)
dead
>+ Custom bg_re#.bmp, bg_night and bg_altar pack (Working, Elona+ C 1.55.2+)
dead
>>
File: aesthic snail.png (114KB, 318x395px) Image search: [Google]
aesthic snail.png
114KB, 318x395px
Anyone know what I should be doing with my catsister if my endgame is to make her shoot stuff good?

I understand keeping potentials high with herb food/picnics and making sure they have money to use, but is there anything else major to it?
>>
>>16487300
Find big pewpew.
>>
File: Bestfood.png (1MB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bestfood.png
1MB, 1000x600px
Todays menu: shoes
Tomorrows menu: shoes
>>
What do you guys have in your ranches?
>>
>>16487992
2 ranches. 1 with a quickling for the speed body and 1 for rabbits in the hope that they will drop their tails eventually
>>
>>16487992
I don't know what to put it in it so I have a winged snail in there making shades.
>>
>>16487992
Currently have mandrakes, and putits for Mandrake salad/Putitoros and horses/beetles for stat boosts while I gather enough herb seeds to get a good amount of farms running.

>>16488055
I used to do this as well
>>
File: Contractor.png (754KB, 1276x766px) Image search: [Google]
Contractor.png
754KB, 1276x766px
I'm feeling generous today and fixed Irma and Thalia's home for free.

What's your good deed today?
>>
>>16488175
I didn't murder Gwen the Innocent when I went to Yowyn today.
>>
>>16487992
Nothing at the moment, but I used to use them for breeding trolls and replicating Kumiromi's fairies.
>>
>>16488175
I returned some lost cats and sisters. That's all I do.
>>
>>16488187
You are anonymous, there is no need to lie.
>>
>>16487992
Rabbit for Rabbit Tail and Quantum Creature for corpse to improve speed.
>>
>>16488281
He probably get rekt by Gwen the Pitiless.
>>
Will I be able to train my attribute fast by repeatingly making myself vomit and eat herbed food?

I know I would get anorexia from that, but what if I cure it and repeat the whole process?
>>
>>16488622
Anorexia is not easy to cure if you get it. It can sometimes take quite awhile, in game months, to cure it even if you have the items to sustain yourself without dying
>>
>>16488175
I cast Meteor while in Derphy.
>>
File: straycats.png (2MB, 1604x1206px) Image search: [Google]
straycats.png
2MB, 1604x1206px
>>16488175
I'm allowing another group of stray cats to live on my farms. Normally I would eradicate every single creature on my farm and put their corpses in the compost but I guess it's time to pay Ehekatl back a bit for all the good fortune bestowed on my character. Surely all these stray cats coming to my farm are her doing. That or they think they can find catnip in my herb farms. Speaking of good fortune, this is probably the best cloak I have ever seen a pet craft. Normally they barely have anything on them but Mai certainly gave me 120% this time.
>>
>>16488175
I hand out blessed uncurse scrolls to people I see bouncing all over my screen.
>>
File: 001.png (899KB, 1287x796px) Image search: [Google]
001.png
899KB, 1287x796px
I didnt know you could craft Ragnarok on your weapons.
Well panties that could end the world sounds awesome.
>>
I played this way back in the day (Like way back in the day, 1-2 versions before the Christmas patch if I recall). Never got too far in anything but I remember having fun fucking around doing trade routes and whoring myself. I was aware of Elona+'s existence, but never touched out of fear for runes, but now that apparently some of it is translated I'd like to give it a go.

While I won't ask you guys to tell me everything that has changed, I'm curious about this I'm reading that magic classes are now viable as a starting class. I remember back in the day the golden rule was not to fuck with magic unless you really knew what were you doing, so I never tried it. What did change to make it viable?

I'd like to try a "Magic-X" hybrid (Currently undecided if Swordsman or Gunner) how would one go about that?
>>
>>16489818
In vanilla Elona it was a lot easier to just roll a melee character and get respectable damage while a mage took a lot longer to reach the same power. The damage scaling and overall power in Elona+ for most of the spells changed making them hit harder or do whatever they did better. New spells were also added to help the caster out and make spells more appealing.

A pure spell caster or a hybrid is pretty popular in Elona+ since spells gives you a lot of options and tools to help you survive out there. I've rolled a Eulderna Gunner(Mage/Gunner) before and my current character Kai is a Eulderna Predator(Mage/Martial Artist). Both have been very successful. So a mage/gunner should work out fine. A mage/swordsman should be fine too.

If you want to start out as a swordmage I would look into the warmage class or pair a race that starts with magic related skills with a class that gives you warrior related skills such as the warrior or claymore. For a gunmage, pair a race that starts with magic related skills with the gunner class. Elea and Yerles seem to be popular race choices for hybrids. I'm personally a fan of Eulderna. I've seen some people roll Fairy but they tend to struggle a bit with equipment and weapons in the beginning.

Then it's all about joining the mage guild and getting access to that mage guild NPC that allows you to reserve spellbooks. You should never run out of stock for most of the spells you want to cast if you have access to that NPC.
>>
>>16489818
It's harder to not go magic hybrid than going for one, due to how magic makes your life easier.
>>
>>16490609
The only builds I'm aware of that don't benefit from spellcasting are magic device builds and pet leader builds.
>>
>>16490015
Thank you, guess I'll roll both and see which one I end up liking more. Mostly looking into enhance magic, with backup damage stuff for roleplay reasons.
> I've seen some people roll Fairy but they tend to struggle a bit with equipment and weapons in the beginning.
I fell for the Fairy Claymore meme once years ago, won't do it again.
>>
Does 1.64+ add enough stuff to justify not having Custom for someone with next to no experience with Japanese?
>>
Can someone post the monster girl sprite sheet?
The link in the pasta is dead.
>>
File: character.png (999KB, 1584x1488px) Image search: [Google]
character.png
999KB, 1584x1488px
>>16492410
You may need to shorten it if you don't play 1.64 too.
>>
>>16492500
Oh shit! I've actually been searching for an alternative sprite for Aikage the sinobi mask.
Nice.
>>
>>16492500
I would love to use this but i would die 10 times before i re-learn all the priority targets
>>
>>16492942
Always remember to "l"ook at enemies.
>>
Dont know if anyone is bothering with a dualwielding mutant here, but i wanna share some info. When you reroll materials on gloves, the hit / damage bonus it's a RGN from a pool different for each material. My test revealed that rubynus gives the highest hit chance pool , with the lowest bonus being 22 while the highest 32. Couldnt test the dragonscale or adamantium since they never pop up.
>>
>>16492270
Not unless you're on the bleeding edge of main quest progress.
>>
>>16493207
Rubynus does indeed have the highest hit modifier. Everything else doesn't even come close, actually.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13x1Si6M6w_SB9ucf2FMBq4ahhkM-UfBozQ4SZqWzfOQ/edit#gid=1952869058
>>
Are crashes common for Elona Custom? I missed out on a couple decent backgrounds for my character because shit would just keep randomly crashing before I could complete it. Then after reaching Vernis and getting my little girl I got a crash again.
>>
>>16493479
i had the same problem , been rolling without custom since 1.62 since nothing ( administrator , compatibility etc ) could solve it
>>
>>16493479
>>16493498
I haven't had a single crash yet, though I'm relatively low level and I have most of the tweaks turned off.
>>
File: Savior.png (683KB, 1274x764px) Image search: [Google]
Savior.png
683KB, 1274x764px
For years, the poor angel, seraph, and dominion in Ol-Dran live in the fear of Karavika's terrible singing voice (She is able to destroy any angel with her voice), unable to refuse because Karavika is a fucking bully.

Today, with help from Urcaguary, I rescued Ol-dran from Karavika's tyranny and have some little gift.
>>
>>16493498
Did you have any custom stuff? I'm thinking of restoring vanilla files to see if that fixes it, but doesn't hurt asking
>>
>>16493547
I tried run custom with all the vanilla files, still the same problem. The only thing i regret losing it's the ability to get out from harvest quest faster
>>
So I expected level 1 dungeons to have level 1-3 bosses...
Nope, a lvl 7 punk with a gun that's able to break through walls.
I only survived by running away from it, occasionally firing magic at him while my loli took him down...
>>
>>16494229
The listed level is the level of the first floor. It gets harder as you go deeper.

This is why the Puppy Cave has a very distinct shift in monster population when you hit the lower floors.
>>
>>16493542
What interface is that?
>>
>>16494853
I got it from some Chinese Site, I can upload it if you want.
>>
>>16495419
Please do. It's pretty swag.
>>
>>16495508
Interface only
https://mega.nz/#!8FMRAbJY!tB-hwdXQ2M7pQC9lP3OpP-RxG6htu4fzxKVFLn1IY2w

Full with sprite and music
https://mega.nz/#!8FMRAbJY!tB-hwdXQ2M7pQC9lP3OpP-RxG6htu4fzxKVFLn1IY2w
>>
>>16495542
Thanks!
>>
>>16495542
The second link is the same.
>>
>>16495645
>>16495542
Full with sprite and music
https://mega.nz/#!BEsjWKiJ!iE_Sl1cjtRQqlc9A1QdVkWyyZY4IyW4E6XoHmF9q2Ss
>>
>>16495797
>1.63
Could you tell me where did you find it? I want to see if there's a 1.62 version.
>>
>>16495986
There is no difference. I used it for my 1.62.
>>
>>16496124
>>16495986
I find it on elona tieba btw.

https://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=elona&pn=0&
>>
>>16496124
>>16496132
Oh great, thanks, I'll check it out later
>>
My spellwriter rank is 1000 and i still cant request oracle books. How much further do i need to go?
>>
Tell me about evochat. What do the hearts and stars do? Gave my little girl gold and stars decreased and hearts increased. Presumably I won't be able to give her money once stars run out. How do I get more stars?
>>
>>16497454
I feel like I might have fucked up somewhere
>>
>>16497513
You need to succesfully read the book at least once for it to be requestable.
>>
>>16497642
ehy look we're the mage guild of this world , but you cant reserve a magic book unless you read it first because we dont know this goddamn spell
>>
>>16497632
Ah, don't replace the config file. That config file is meant for Chinese Language, use your original config.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (717KB, 1280x770px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
717KB, 1280x770px
Yup, totally worth my last 5k for the *id*...
It'll really help my two handed mage...
>>
Just found 2 room full of five head god and titan in my recent dungeon run.

No heart drop.
>>
>>16497647
nah, I'm sure they're gate-keeping, and will only allow members with the "right knowledge" access to their spells.
After all, you can't just go around throwing out spells at total amateurs willy-nilly, now can ya?
>>
>>16497647
How are you going to know the book you want if you can't decrypt the ISBSN?
>>
>>16498168
>>16498126
I have the damn spell already. Do i have to shove a meteor in their face to make them recognize me?
>>
>>16498253
Their copy machine probably require you to copy the spell book by using a code or incantation on the spell book, and not the name or how to use the spell.

They probably don't have the talent to reverse engineer the spell.
>>
File: Oh boy.png (46KB, 624x101px) Image search: [Google]
Oh boy.png
46KB, 624x101px
Killing NPCs is too hard for me, but I guess this is a beginning.
>>
>>16498278
Spellwriter my ass. They probably use toilet paper for the book materials too.
>>
>>16498289
can you run me a quicky on your stats anon? I need her shield so i want to check if i cat get it now. hp / weapon skill level and tactics should be enough.
>>
>>16498291
I'm pretty sure those are high grade paper is made by the finest putit shit.

I sold them the material.
>>
>>16498298
I'll print my stats later since I have to go now, but I have around 7000 HP and something like 200 tactics, dual wield and short sword.
You should be able to beat her before that though.
>>
>>16498321
Thanks this helps
>>
>>16498324
The HP didn't really matter though, she managed to sneak a hit in and killed me. Thank god for contingency.
>>
File: mgreserve.png (2MB, 803x1810px) Image search: [Google]
mgreserve.png
2MB, 803x1810px
>>16497513
Think shop rank plays a role in how many books show up in their sale inventory. You may need to raise your guild rank some more by turning in more ancient books if you've already read an oracle spellbook and it's not showing up as a spell you can reserve. At any rate, it's definitely a spell you can reserve and it's been the only spell I've had him reserve for quite some time now. Due to investing in him I get like 5 pages worth of oracle spellbooks. He's grown fantastically rich off of my patronage and due to this, he was the guy I actually went to to sell off stuff I crafted and other big ticket items before I set up my shops.
>>
>>16498976
>all that gold wasted on a pleb
Holy shit dude! You should just sandbag the closest guild member, and then fuck all that money back.
>>
>>16499061
Definitely would be an interesting way to recover your money back. Whoring is not allowed in the Kai household though. Mama Yuki would come down and punish my character and that's a fate worse than having all 8 gods fight me at once. It's ok though. I make so much gold that it's of little consequence to lose a bit here and there.
>>
File: error.txt_-_2017-01-31_185430.jpg (61KB, 469x233px) Image search: [Google]
error.txt_-_2017-01-31_185430.jpg
61KB, 469x233px
>>16495797
Hey dude you broke my game! You're dead, man!
>>
>>16499420
Don't replace the config file.
>>
>>16499938
I didn't. It was something with the music since I swapped it out and it worked again. I'll figure it out sometime.
>>
File: evochat.png (1MB, 1602x1214px) Image search: [Google]
evochat.png
1MB, 1602x1214px
>>16497614
Evochat is an interaction option that appears periodically. If you don't have it it means you have to wait for some in game time to pass before it appears again. Evochat has both a rp and gameplay function. On the rp end it was designed for greater intimacy with your partner and takes advantage of full body portraits. You can also customize the dialog as well by creating a talk text file and adding txtDialogB through F entries.

Getting more hearts with your partner will allow their gauge bar to fill up faster than normal. The yellow or green bar that fills underneath the HP bar of the pet. Gauge attacks are attacks that do extra damage and can sometimes have other effects. Found it useful for when pets engage dungeon bosses or things with a lot of HP since they tend to use gauge attacks on those creatures.

The feature was added in 1.60/1.60(fix). If you want to read up more on evochat then check out the changelog.
>>
File: Stets.png (594KB, 694x396px) Image search: [Google]
Stets.png
594KB, 694x396px
>>16498298
>>16498321
Tactics 216
Dual Wield 142
Short Sword 180

I used everything I had and launched an attack. She died pretty easily.
>>
>>16499061
I would whore myself out more to get money back but the game keeps track of every time you do it. Now every time I open up my journal my shame is permanently etched into it of the 27 people I turned tricks for gold. At least I can enter some random map and find some rope if my shame becomes too much to carry.
>>
>>16500375
Sluts should be shamed.
>>
>>16500375
>the game keeps track of every time you do it
Really? Where?
>>
>>16500383
I really should have not blown Moyer, scissored Gwen, and fuck the king while the little girl was around. I also kicked her out of my team on accident and can only imagine that she'll be some level 500 dungeon boss that rapes some player in another game until he's a broken husk.
Where's that rope. I should restart my character and take a vow of chastity for that new character.
>>
>>16500419
You may need go to options and have one of the settings set to show max for logging or journal to have it show up. You also need to be running Elona Custom to see the entry as well. If you're playing in nip it will show up if your journal is set to show full information. The journal keeps track of how many times you were a whore as well as other things like how many times you got drunk, caused ragnarok, and other things.
>>
>>16500463
I don't see a toggle for it in Custom. It might be that the entry doesn't show up in the journal if it's 0.
>>
File: fdaafd.png (619KB, 805x605px) Image search: [Google]
fdaafd.png
619KB, 805x605px
>>16500419
Game settings and then go down to record and set it to show max. I'm running custom.
>>
>>16500490
Oh, there it is.
>Prostitution Encounters: 0
Nice.

What on earth does "Times Eaten in Secret" refer to?
>>
>>16500501
No idea. Maybe it refers to eating something taboo like dogs, cats, little sisters or something.
>>
>>16500501
>>16500518
It's when you eat food that isn't yours, like the breads in the inn in Vernis.
>>
File: degenerate.png (28KB, 366x40px) Image search: [Google]
degenerate.png
28KB, 366x40px
>>16500375
>>16500431
Then I was already beyond the point of salvation after that time I single-handedly restructured almost the entirety of Ol-dran into one massive avian brothel.
Must've had their poor cloacae shitting side ways for weeks...
>>
>>16500666
What the? Did your character sleep with everyone in Elona or is that just repeat customers? I'm almost inspired to make a character that sleeps with everything that has sexual anatomy in a race to the bottom.
>>
File: w2.png (56KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
w2.png
56KB, 190x190px
>>16500666
Good god almighty.
>>
>>16500774
Mostly repeats of the same vendors I frequent most often. Then after the time I've spent enough on them, I guess they pay me to preform a few favors.

I don't even think there are that many people in elona, a few hundred at best.
>>
I really wish I knew what's causing all these crashes on elona custom. Sucks because I was excited to finally do the story after all these years
>>
>>16501466
Running Elona Custom with Elona+ 1.62?
>>
>>16501528
Yes, and on compatibility mode for windows 7 if that matters.
>>
>>16501539
What was the last version that was stable for you or what was the last thing you did to the game before everything just started crashing? Like does running a clean install of Elona+ without Custom not cause you to crash or do you crash even then?
>>
>>16499997
Thanks it's gonna be a great help now that i know what to aim too.
>>
>>16501557
This is the first time I play Elona+ used to play the Xmas patch back in the day. The crashes are random, if I try to change my appearance, crash. If I press Esc, crash. If I move around in town, crash.

I tested playing regular elo+ for 20 minutes and had no crashes, so I'm guessing it's a custom issue
>>
>>16501597
Huh. How did you install Custom?
>>
>>16501603
Downloaded these:
>ElonaCustom 1.62.1
>ElonaCustom 1.62.2
>E+C 1-62-2 Flavor Update 1
Extracted everything on
>D:\anon\Elona\elonaplus1.62
and launched using elona.exe
>>
>>16501621
Have you tried it without the flavor update?
>>
>>16501623
It didn't occur to me. Will test it out.
>>
>>16501629
>>16501623
Yeah, it definitively runs more stable now. I keep randomly doing things that would have crashed it earlier but now it doesn't

Thanks for the suggestion anon, seems the flavor text update was the issue, will keep it running just to make sure.
>>
>>16501708
Good to hear!
>>
>>16499948
That's strange, maybe there is some Chinese character inside?
>>
File: shitpost2.jpg (173KB, 1344x712px) Image search: [Google]
shitpost2.jpg
173KB, 1344x712px
Finally, my first juice mixer !
I knew investing 50 into the good vendor was not a waste.
Put my only blessed water on it, for extra nutrition ( do not bring actual extra nutrition ).

While going between towns and their innkeepers' fillings was not a problem, doing anything else was terrifying. I almost died going to the dwarves, only my potions of blindness saved me from starvation.
Now i'll finally be able to do some dungeoneering ! After next harvest, of course. And finishing to gather the skills outside the guilds.

Also, you can't turn quest produces into juice. Damn, though expected.
>>
>>16502432
What does this device do? As far as I can tell it turns good food into useless potions. Is it only for having an inn?
>>
>>16503254
Juice provides higher stat exp per satiation. It's a way to multiply your eating ability before you can start with the herb ins.
>>
Holy SHIT the deadly strings sound effect is way too loud.
>>
Who the hell created the fairy claymore meme and why do people say it's strong? Spent a whole day getting fucked by everything. Now that I made an elea claymore I steamroll everything that my micropenis fairy couldn't.
>>
>>16504069
Fairy Claymore has a pretty high skill floor. If you know what you're doing it's amazing, but if not then you're trash.
>>
>>16504069
Fairy martial artist is the ultimate frontier. Anything else is meaningless
Thread posts: 378
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.