[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japanese School

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: onlyinjapan-highschool.jpg (64KB, 678x381px) Image search: [Google]
onlyinjapan-highschool.jpg
64KB, 678x381px
How many students are there and how many columns and rows of desk in average japanese class?

Also, does some of school has system where students assigned to class based on their grades and performance after they graduated from freshman? (i.e. students that meet high standard goes to 2-A while the students with low-grades/problems goes to 2-D)

The question sounds random but I'm just curious.
>>
File: 1475228217608.png (209KB, 726x410px) Image search: [Google]
1475228217608.png
209KB, 726x410px
/jp/ - Otaku Culture
>>
>>16402503
I want to be a high-school girl otaku
>>
>>16402470
That photo is from Danny Choo
>>
>>16402470
> Students assemble in their homerooms of an average of between 40 and 45 students each

>Because the amount of mandatory courses, electives are few. All the students in one grade level study the same subjects, although it is in upper-secondary school that differences in ability are first publicly acknowledged.
This doesn't really anwser your 2nd question but this is the closest Wikipedia got.
>>
>>16402470
differs from school to school and prefecture to prefecture but usually up to 40 or 41 students. Desk arrangement is entirely up to the homeroom teacher but usually from Junior Highschool they are strictly in columns and rows, usually in pairs one girl one boy in JHS but single rows in highschool.

As for the class assignment it literally depends on the school. Often they will move select groups of kids around so as to cause less trouble but generally they don't separate classes by grades, at least at the JHS level. I dont know about Highschools but I could see it being a thing there.

End of the day unless it's a huge school the same grade will all get taught the same math lesson by the same math teacher, etc. If it's a larger school with classes up to say 2-4, 2-5, 2-6 (or 2-D E F) they'll split half and half between 2 teachers. At this point it's just down to how good those teachers are; whether they actually work together or just kind of do their own thing.
>>
>>16402470
>students assigned to class based on their grades and performance
There may be it at a few private schools. In the first place, irrespective of public or private, high schools where junior high students can enter depend on their scholastic ability. The people of a district can understand the scholastic ability of a high school student by the wearing school uniform.
>>
>>16402470
The girl in the back on the right is the main character, isn't she?
>>
>>16405702
The one who do sign peace? Must be the slut of the class.
>>
File: 1475455933271.png (134KB, 439x519px) Image search: [Google]
1475455933271.png
134KB, 439x519px
So according to my animes in japanese school you can ask permission to make a club using proposal and the school will even give you funding if you ask.

Do they ask certain result in exchange or can you just get away with all the money you consumed after you disband the club?
>>
>>16408467
I'm sure its like other places, everything purchases has to be either approved, or logged.
>>
File: 1484381975337.jpg (32KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
1484381975337.jpg
32KB, 480x608px
>>
File: I came.jpg (220KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
I came.jpg
220KB, 640x853px
>>16411375
Dem wacky japanese school girls mane
>>
student council journal of a high school

https://twitter.com/seitokai45
>>
>>16402470
Can only speak for elementary and middle school.

It varies between schools slightly but usually 5x7.

Classes aren't ranked by any method in the public system. In fact you can literally not attend a day of middle school and still graduate.
>>
>>16402561
>>16411375
>>16419992

Enjou kousai...
>>
>>16421930
炎上交際?wwwwwwwwwwww
>>
>>16402470
High schools having plural departments recruit the new students according to each department.
And the pass degrees of difficulty are different each department.

For example, case of Yamagata Civic Commercial High School:
economics/57, general business/56, International communication/53

case of Nagasaki Prefectural Shimabara High School:
science and mathematics/61, general/52

(department/degrees of difficulty;deviation value)
>>
The high school on an anime 'Azamanga Daioh' is set in a prestigious school.
The members of Team Idiot passed the difficult entrance or transfer examination. Their poor school records are relative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSgGQddUMxY
>>
>>16402646
the maximum of up to 40 now
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.