[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite aspect of Otaku culture?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 2001-export.jpg (974KB, 1165x1750px) Image search: [Google]
2001-export.jpg
974KB, 1165x1750px
Mine is the community surrounding it. Specially fan creations and discussion.
>>
/jp/

just because of how comfy it is
>>
I'm tired.
>>
Paizuri doujins.
>>
Wild innovations and inventions, like that upskirt umbrella and the cervix bag and the onahole fairy phone app. Pretty much anything to do with AR too.
>>
>>16356579
I remember watching Fruits Basket. One of the episodes made me cry really hard, but I don't remember why.
>>
>>16356966
What is it like to feel emotions?
>>
idol wota
>>
The way it manages to create an ideal, "everyday" feeling you can't get anywhere else.
>>
Mine is the community surrounding it. Specially fan creations and discussion.
>>
>>16356579
The humorous nature of it and the whole feeling of it all. Nowhere else is a similar culture found, those that approach similarity are often influenced by otaku culture. It's very unique.
>>
I like how dedicated some of your nerds are to topics that I never bothered about (like trains).

>>16356579

Should I watch any of these anime?
>>
>>16356579
>Marcelino Pan y Vino

Wait what the fuck. I suppose it was a coproduction?
>>
>>16357570
Should watch hare+guu
>>
>>16356579
I miss when chartfag did the charts.
>>
>>16357570
This is my favorite thing as well, when you find some person who is absolutely enthralled by some weird mundane thing that you've never thought much about, and he manages to make it seem really fascinating.

I still remember a guy I talked to on here who supposedly spent almost all of his spare time researching cameras and how they operate.
>>
>>16357570
Mahoromatic
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.