[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elona

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 391
Thread images: 53

File: 37285895.png (3MB, 1950x1350px) Image search: [Google]
37285895.png
3MB, 1950x1350px
Jure wishes you a happy new year.

>New Player Guide/FAQ:
http://pastebin.com/Zcavai8x

>Mods:
http://pastebin.com/vZ8Hfw6C

>1.64+
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:23975

Previous Thread
>>16311295
>>
>>16350167
Finally got a magic shop, put Pascal in it.
It's difficult to keep it stocked but holy cows! The gains!

Still no rod/spellbook of wish in sight though
>>
File: 9898465144.png (1MB, 526x2339px) Image search: [Google]
9898465144.png
1MB, 526x2339px
feel like its a good day to share my vomit collection so here we go
>>
>>16350237
Why do you keep that anon ? sell it , my vomits are more valuable than the food i cook you have a gold mine.
>>
>>16350224
I got a treasure map and a few attributes but no wish, so the chance of getting one must be pretty dumb.
>>
>>16350288
i got 1 wish rod with 1 charge after my shop made me about 3 milion cash total
>>
>>16350292
This is a grind on it's own. AP, tickets, herbs and now shops.
>>
File: LP.png (9KB, 405x18px) Image search: [Google]
LP.png
9KB, 405x18px
Am i reading way too much into this or is that the Linkin Park meme ?
>>
>>16350356
for an idea of how old elona is; when that line was added in to the game it was relevant at the time
>>
what zhould i do with my money?

i'm lvl 9
>>
>>16350772
Save up with a kitty bank to buy a better house (or save up a lot to buy the best house).
Hire a magic vendor in your home and start investing.
There's really not much to do with the piddly amounts you'll have at that level if you're inexperienced enough to be asking us what to do with it.
>>
If a pet has both tailoring and carpentry, what determines what type of item they make overnight?

>>16350772
Do you have a farm? If not, get one (or more). Farming is a massive cash cow and gives loads of learning exp.
Investing in shops is basically mandatory if you want gear that's not trash and access to half decent items. Magic shops are extra important since that's where you get potions of potential.
A shop or a museum would be a savings goal if you're up for it.
Do cargo runs. Costs a bit to get started, but then it's easy money and negotiation exp.
Enchanting your weapon/armor is a great way to spend money if you're having any trouble at all in combat. Spread it out though, the cost gets very very nasty if you try to max it out too early.
>>
>>16350880
Pretty sure it is random. Just like if you have 2 pets, one with tailoring and the other with carpentry, it randomly chooses one to make their item each morning.
>>
>>16350292
I have nothing after the shop made me like 50m cash now.
>>
>>16350772
Do harvest time quests regularly, buy a couple farm deeds, grow fruit and veg, and open a shop to sell the food you cook. I mind controlled a thief guild member and made him my shop keeper, and he sells 100K+ per night when the shop is fully stocked. I can't even keep it stocked every day without 10 more farms and a million stamina, but it's so much money I don't care if there's a little down time. Maybe I should worship Kumiromi, but he's a creep and a weirdo and I'd rather have a golden knight.
>>
>>16351912
I have fun worshipping Kumiromi, get the favor to maximum, and betray that Yandere immediately just to break him.
>>
File: 56255372.png (3MB, 2400x3072px) Image search: [Google]
56255372.png
3MB, 2400x3072px
>>16351946
"A traitor...I can't...tolerate...."
>>
>>16351960
I can't stand the thought that I'm worshipping a male god.
>>
>>16351960
You cant talk about real betrayal since everyone belong to Eyth and will return to Eyth in the end. Your allegiance to the lower gods is just a passtime
>>
>>16352016
I always thought he was a she!
>>
File: fffffffffff.png (426KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
fffffffffff.png
426KB, 800x600px
>>16352426
Hey Golden Knight isn't that that creep Eyth?
Oh my Opatos! It is him Black Angel!
Remember the time he hid like a pussy in the god wars to avoid being killed? I sure do Black Angel. What a fucking coward. He has like what? One worshiper in the whole world?
Yeah that stupid adventurer that got carried onto a ship. Guess that was enough to overly inflate his ego into thinking he was a real god.
Oh my Lulwy! I think I saw his altar in some cemetery all run down lol. What a loser!
>>
>>16352541
Eyth wont kill you. He would just erase you from this plan of existence but he cant be bothered since you're just like children throwing a tantrum to his existence.
>>
how do i make my pets use their gauge attacks?

i think one of my bells who is skilled in throwing kinda stopped using his gauge attacks after a certain point
>>
File: 445526543.png (2MB, 1800x2100px) Image search: [Google]
445526543.png
2MB, 1800x2100px
>>16352548
Do your worst Eyth! I bet you haven't seen the light of day in forever from whatever hole you decided to crawl in. Too much of a coward to actually do anything and such a creep. You're bleeding followers and sooner or later you won't even have a following to be called a god. This is why you're never in the god group photo shots!
>>
>>16352568
Why Eyth should bother to be in a group photo with a bunch of losers who continuously die in multiverse by hand of humans ?
>>
File: 1459767886404.jpg (144KB, 735x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1459767886404.jpg
144KB, 735x1000px
>>16352575
Humans killing gods? Pfft, don't tell me you actually believe those stories Eyth lol. Those stories were meant to scare gods into making sure they don't get lazy and for the elder gods to have a laugh. Don't worry poor ol Eyth. Even if you did come out of your hole you have nothing to worry about from those god killers because they don't exist.
>>
>>16352553
They should use their gauge attacks automatically. There isn't anything you do to make them use it. The bar underneath the pets health should fill up to max and then they'll use it.
>>
File: Kumiromi.jpg (678KB, 784x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Kumiromi.jpg
678KB, 784x1200px
>>16352500
Dem hips certainly fooled me too.
>>
File: meshera pls.png (19KB, 232x78px) Image search: [Google]
meshera pls.png
19KB, 232x78px
>>16352611
theyre not using it at all
they just run around with a full bar
my projet and my bells have been wailing on meshera for a while now and they dont seem to use their bar
>>
>>16352660
My pets seem to be using their bars. Looked over all the options available to them and don't see anything related to gauge attacks. They just use theirs automatically. Maybe look at what they have equipped and see if there's anything funny going on. Do they only not do their gauge attacks only on that boss or is it for any enemy?
>>
>>16352700
even on void enemies who have more health than expected
they dont use it at all

is this an issue on new versions?
because i remember one of my bells using theirs when i was playing on 1.59 and im playing a ported save on 1.62 and i noticed they just stopped using theirs
>>
>>16352725
I'm playing 1.63. No problem with gauge attacks. Got back into Elona in 1.57 and have been porting my save. If you're using Custom with 1.62 and have used the special pet AI you might want to look at that.
>>
>>16352739
oh fuck me im retarded

they wont use their meter when theyre at intercept mode
>>
I might be braindead, but I can't find a working link to download Elona+ 1.62. I really like Custom's features (like the farming quick exit), so I don't wanna go all the way to 1.63. I've downloaded Custom v1.62 already, just need the base Elona+ to patch it on top of. Does anyone have a download link for Elona+ 1.62? Thanks in advance.
>>
File: 1482677442955.jpg (523KB, 840x525px) Image search: [Google]
1482677442955.jpg
523KB, 840x525px
>>16352600
Then why do so many generic adventurers have weapons that "does massive damage to gods"?

And no clue why you are bringing down Eyth, when you are a subject of the objectively worst goddess. Lulwy couldn't even hold a relationship with Mani for petes sake!
>>
File: Andro.png (204KB, 246x671px) Image search: [Google]
Andro.png
204KB, 246x671px
>>16353748

Mani's not a real deity, he's just some stupid mortal that got the position on a technicality! He'll never boss around Garzeim, and he'll never control the Albedrion!

#NotMyGod
>>
Kai since you capped out speed and pratically break sound when you move, how long does it take you to make a trip across all north tyris ?
>>
>>16354049
What if Kai exceeded the speed of light and time went back?
>>
>>16354053
Then he would answer my question before i made it ?
>>
>>16354049
Also, how do you manage to keep the shop(s) stocked up? I'm doing runs between Palmia and Lumiest buying out every spellbook and rod i find and doing quests when the gold is not enough but still i'm barely filling it up in time.

The biggest culprit is the part of and between Palmia and Lumiest near the snowy area, so when it snows it slows down me immensely, return has been useful for the return trip though since my house is near Palmia.
>>
>>16354121
Not Kai, but are you really supposed to keep shops stocked up? I just fill them up with at least a hundred items at a time, whenever I need some money.
>>
>>16354121
Not Kai, but I'm having a magic shop too, but recently it became a deed shop for me.

Find out the maximum value your shop can sell (it depends on your shopkeeper stats, but I don't know the relation). Purchase all the non house deeds from the embassy, and don't forget to invest in them for more deeds.

I have 2 magic vendor and 1 general good store in my castle. I invested all vendor I went in Palmia, Embassy, and my castle to around level 300, and eventually the selling speed is slower than my purchase speed.

Took me a long time though.
>>
>>16354389
Do magic shops sell deeds too or is only general store?
>>
>>16354571
Magic Shop do sell deeds, however beware that deed of house (anything that can be made into your home) can't be sold.

Also, there is a limit to the selling price, for example it's at around 90k for my shopkeeper at 200 negotiation. I would purchase all the deed below 90k, and leave the expensive deed such as dungeon or shop alone.
>>
Entering the last month of thief guild quest. Goddamn it takes a long time. It's even worse than magic guild quest.
>>
>>16354812
1. give potions of cure corruption to adventurer
2. pickpocket them back
3. sell them to fence
4. what the fuck else are you going to do with all those cure corruption potions
I did it in one trip, with about 10 minutes of setup after an adventurer visited my home.
>>
>>16354919
i'm talking about joining the guild. 4 months without paying taxes, it's not even hard just tedious.
>>
>>16354937
It's a good excuse to train Incognito.
>>
>>16354946
The part about karma is not a bother , it's the time requirment. Would have been best if the quest required you to get - 100 karma and stay this way.
>>
Any reason to get a defender if I don't mind leveling healing rain myself?
>>
>>16355222
Lay on hands is amazingly good.
Two sources of healing rain is better than one.
>>
>>16355222
Their ability called Lay Hand, a heal used at 0 HP, can pull you or an ally back from the brink of death. Can only be used once then it needs to be recharged by the player sleeping. As their name implies, they're tanks and can be a good member to add to the vanguard of a balanced team.
>>
File: Nia.png (430KB, 804x606px) Image search: [Google]
Nia.png
430KB, 804x606px
>>16353631
In the wiki forums, in Annabannana's Elona Custom thread, and finally in the comment section of that thread is a link to where you can download 1.62 hosted by a user named Bloodyshade.

>>16354049
>>16354121
>>16354366

While I can't travel at that 4k speed since they're buffs on a timer, I can give you a rundown of the time I'm taking to travel around the world with 2,400 or so speed. Cap speed is 2000 but kokou, agile feat line, good mutations, and gear are increasing it pass the cap.

Starting from Kai's house, just north of the Truce Grounds, at midnight, I can hit every town in North Tyris except Larna(I use a return spell to get here) by 6 PM of the same day by just walking to each of them on the world map. So total time is 18 in game hours. Day 1.

I could cast return to my home as a means to cut my travel time but all that walking is good for leveling the traveling skill and in turn other skills as well. I actually visit all the towns regularly to check their magic vendors and goods vendors. Magic vendors can carry wonder scrolls, spellbooks of wish, and other nice items but invested goods vendors can also carry wonder scrolls too.

So after visiting all of North Tyris's towns and their magic and goods vendors I travel to Lost Irva via the Larna to Lost Irva shortcut opened by doing the story. Starting time in Lost Irva is Day 1 6 PM. I can finish traveling to the cities with magic vendors and good vendors by 8 AM of Day 2.

I go from Lost Irva to South Tyris. Starting time in South Tyris is 8 AM of Day 2. I can hit up all the towns with magic vendors and goods vendors by 4 PM of the same day.

I then cross the border back into North Tyris and walk all the way to my house. By the time I get there it's 8 PM and my character is dead tired. He crashes and wakes up at 7 AM the next day Day 3. This is pretty significant. Reason being is that all vendors restock in about 3 days. Job board requests also refresh. This means I can run the whole travel cycle again buying up wonder scrolls, checking for spellbooks of wish, etc. Running the cycle also allows me to level up skills via traveling and get platinum via job board quests. Also what else is on day timers? That's right. Gardens and statues of Kumiromi. Albeit the statues are 5 days. So getting all those herbs and seeds is just one cycle I combine into my traveling around the world.

In my travels across the whole world I not only buy up wonder scrolls but I'll buy up entire vendor inventories and sell them at my shop. All the job board quests and the random gear I get from completing them? Straight to my shops. While traveling I may get an itch to do a dungeon real quick. All that gear on the floor? Straight to my shops. Oh and I have those magic seed farms creating rods. Rods that aren't wish? Straight to my shop too.

For reference, there are 24 magic vendors that I shop from:

North Tyris(13): 8 home, 1 Palmia, 1 Noyel, 2 Lumiest, 1 Vernis

Lost Irva(6): 1 Sacred Library, 1 Eulderna blimp, 1 Mirage Tower, 1 Ulm Leson, 1 Ol Dran, 1 Rust Plaza

South Tyris(5): 1 Melugas 1 Arcbelc 1 Kurualm 1 Melkawn 1 Eirel (5)

There are goods vendors too so I pull from all of these to get my wonder scrolls, spellbooks of wish, and stuff to sell at my shops. I get most of my spellbooks of wish from magic vendors and rods of wish from my farms. My own shops I just treat as a machine to maybe spit out a spellbook of wish, rod of wish, and other goodies through customer trade in. The wish stuff is pretty rare to get in your own shops but it does happen. Thus my shops are the secondary means of getting these items but not my primary. All the gold I make from the shops is a nice secondary perk for me. That gold goes to investing in the various vendors in the world and into the potentials of my shopkeepers.
>>
>>16355510
Didn't know there was a shortcut to Lost Irva. I normally finish South Tyris and go to that stupid ancient garden.

Guess I'll stop grinding the void for a bit and go do the main story.
>>
do sun or earth crystals have any purpose beyond pets selling them?
>>
File: nyobumpbumpforyou.png (2MB, 1921x1192px) Image search: [Google]
nyobumpbumpforyou.png
2MB, 1921x1192px
WOO!

I'm quite pleased with this, this is by far the lowest level chaos fort clear I've managed.
>>
File: Woof woof you too.png (358KB, 803x626px) Image search: [Google]
Woof woof you too.png
358KB, 803x626px
>>16355984
Damn that is pretty low. I think I only beat mine at around level 50 or something.

And taking your lead, this is something I did two days ago. Fuck this dumb op dog and his bites.
>>
File: 1455297128322.jpg (586KB, 840x525px) Image search: [Google]
1455297128322.jpg
586KB, 840x525px
>>16353748
Don't mind the black angel. She's a bully to everyone but what you can expect from the servant of a crude goddess. She even picks on fairies.
>>
>>16356006
Looking back on it, I think that switching from 8 spooks to a full set of 15 would have let me clear it with the level 70ish spooks I had when I was level 19.
Though it would 100% not work at all against any of the other Chaos Fort bosses, I'd just get sniped.
>>
>>16355984
Grats. So much speed What class and race are you?
>>
File: sineat25.png (2MB, 1921x1192px) Image search: [Google]
sineat25.png
2MB, 1921x1192px
>>16356131
Fairy Wizard, focus on necromancy. My character did basically jackshit damage to Frisia, but a speed potion rain before the fight and a houzanha once Frisia started running away through the walls contributed a little, at least. Her armies of the undead are a lot more powerful than her.

Contrary to the advice in The Bone's guide, I'm thinking Golem is the best necromancy race. 99% of my dungeoneering issues aren't about speed or magic or any of that, but just stem from my undead being able to fight things that can effortlessly one-shot me. If I could handle AOEs and fluke hits better, level 100+ dungeons would be a piece of cake. More HP would solve that.
>>
how the fuck do i remove slow?
>>
>>16356283
Slow is a hex. Holy light or vanquish hex removes it. Spell, scroll, or rod forms of those two.
>>
File: 1465156384281.jpg (43KB, 471x532px) Image search: [Google]
1465156384281.jpg
43KB, 471x532px
>>16356330
I tried that and it did nothing. Do I need to mash holy light and level the spell for it to actually do something?
>>
>>16356384
It's completely possible that the hex strength is very strong and your hex removal stuff isn't up to par. So yes, you would need to level up the spells since those spells have a removal strength.
>>
File: Trogdor-the-Burninator.jpg (30KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
Trogdor-the-Burninator.jpg
30KB, 370x370px
I read that dragons can't use weapons, but it looks like I can engineer hands onto my fire dragon child with a brown bear. Can he just not use weapons even if I give him arms and and a weapon?
>>
>>16356456
Dragon + hand + sword = sword dragon.
Or spear dragon, or shield dragon, or really whatever give it.
>>
>>16356475
gave him the hand slot, gave him an axe, he didn't equip the axe
>>
>>16356516
nvm, that's an arm slot for gloves. I'm going to need to farm mutants or something to get him hands
>>
>>16355510
What's your record harvest in a The Harvest Time quest? Or do you not bother with those anymore?
>>
Hello anons. I want to know if my greed has screwed me over.

I decided to try my dumb luck at fighting ultima at level 33 since I have great dodge equipment and I heard you can cheese the fight with shining wave.

I didn't think I'd make it, but somehow I did. No one on my team but my fox brother died, and now I have the machine heart and rail gun for my military putit.

I just remembered though that someone mentioned average dungeon levels defaulting to your highest completed dungeon. Since the fort of chaos was 666 does that mean all my dungeons will be in the hundreds now?

Because if so, I was only able to do high 20's dungeons reliably.... I have the opatos dungeon reset statue if that means anything.
>>
>>16356897
The game internally considers the North Tyris Chaos Forts to be level 25 dungeons. I also don't think the game tracks the levels of story dungeons cleared, though I could be wrong.
>>
>>16356904
Oh thank goodness. I thought I had locked myself out of any dungeons except the level 5-11 ones that Opatos statue defaults the map too. Trying to actually do dungeon runs to save up medals for a void license.

Random addon question. Around what level of control magic makes pets "safe" when casting? I found out control magic effects the chaos ball procs from the rail gun, and my military putit has a CM of about 10.

Just curious how long I will have to pull him aside so he can blast me in the face to train it.
>>
>>16356934
>Around what level of control magic makes pets "safe" when casting?
It depends on the effective spellcasting level of the AOE attack in question, I believe. Not sure how that works out with invokes offhand.
What I can tell you is that if you and your pet both have Control Magic at even comparatively low levels you'll be a lot safer than if only your pet has it. That and you can train both your and their Control Magic at once by spamming Fire Breath or bolt/ball spells/rods at them.

Does anyone offhand know how a Scroll of Ally determines what to spawn? I'm trying to crunch the numbers on if I can profit from buying scrolls of ally and selling the resultant pets.
>>
>>16356969
In my experience it seems random though I get higher level pets in general now that I'm higher level. I mostly use them for giving skills/slots/exp to my actual pets rather than trying to sell them though. I doubt you'll be able to farm enough scrolls to make it worth your time.
>>
>>16357013
>I doubt you'll be able to farm enough scrolls to make it worth your time.
It'd be more of a background thing. I already swing by the magic vendors so buying another type of scroll would be no issue. And I pass through Derphy periodically to grab guild rewards, so selling allies there would be no big deal since the scrolls don't expire. I've got enough liquidity to deal with tying up some assets for a bit, so the only real question is if I'd make any sort of money off it.
>>
Can i get potions of descent from a shop ?
>>
Man, FUCK leveling magic device. This takes forever but I can't dominate shit without it. Also fuck having a maid, she does nothing but let undesirables and terrorists into my house.
>>
File: Capture.png (59KB, 268x119px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
59KB, 268x119px
>>16350167

>take a "birthday" job
>the target NPC is a Kid
>searching Vernis TWICE for an NPC with a icon over the head
>still cant find this little bastard

Anybody have suggestions?, mine is elona Custom 1 62.2 btw
>>
>>16358103
House attached to the blacksmith
>>
>>16358103
He is in the house on top of the blacksmith.
>>
>>16358119
>>16358121

FOUND HIM!, Thank you for your help Anons!
>>
File: elon.png (442KB, 572x577px) Image search: [Google]
elon.png
442KB, 572x577px
Equipment attributes or damage output?
>>
>>16357893
Dominate is actually pretty crap now that you can no longer do it to high level monsters like spirits or levelled quest monsters. Magic Device is mostly good for rod damage. With high levels it probably edges out magic for pure damage, because of the double-casting thing.
>>
>>16356969
you might be better off selling Dominated pets.

Although there's a pretty low cap on how much gold you get so you're better off doing higher level dungeons.

Basically all money-making schemes gets eclipsed by dungeons if you can do 100+ ones. By the time you max out the gold from dungeons (~400?) you'll be swimming in it.
>>
If you summon Jure in the Shrine of Guardian and sexually harass her in front of Rovid, he uses his Guard skills to cockblock you.
>>
>>16358491
the resistance to magic is nice.

If you're not getting into melee, I'd put the machine gun in a hand and use the shotgun in the shoot slot.
>>
>>16357893
Maybe you are already doing it this way, but personally I just get a rod of eclipse and spam it in the midst of my ally after I have duplicane.

You can kept spamming it even when your stamina went into negative, training your magic device and everyone's control magic at the same time.
>>
>>16358744
That sounds great. What is the best way to get a rod of eclipse?

Not the other anon but I am looking to train magic device and my pets control magic.
>>
>>16355960
Quests
>>
My karma is at -65 , sounds like a good time to blow up Palmia
>>
>>16358853
Invested general goods vendor

But i'd suggest a bubble ball rod, it puts out fires, it wets invisible enemies and i don't think enemies get resistances to water or poison as they level up (though i might be mistaken, Kai? Kaaaaaii? We need some testing doneee!)
>>
>>16358509
I just want to mc low to mid level creatures for gene engineering
>>
>>16358853
I get it from carpentry lv 40. Any AOE rod is fine, but if I'm not mistaken the rod of eclipse give the most exp.
>>
>>16358853
>>16358914
Also, to add on, turn the effect to 0 wait in detailed setting (press ESC), such that you can spam the rod at a fast rate. Personally I jsut got from magic device level 40 to level 90 in less than half hour when I tried it just now.
>>
>>16358491
>It is made of ether
wew
>>
>>16358935
eh, cure corruption potions are pretty easy to come by desu. the extra damage is totes worth it.
>>
>>16358986
I miss the cure corruption free flow party in ancient garden.
>>
>>16358986
>>16358491

Just use a material scroll on bronze gun with attributes so it does damage. Being made of a superior material is hardly grounds to pick one item over an inferior material item when changing material is cheap and easy.
>>
>>16359622
no
>>
File: 1362773033892.jpg (102KB, 555x545px) Image search: [Google]
1362773033892.jpg
102KB, 555x545px
Just lost 1.6 million gold in the explosion of Palmia , because the stupid Return spell didnt work on the 20 turn like it should have. I'm not even mad. NOT EVEN ONE BIT
>>
>>16359694
That's what you get from being evil. That money will go to the reconstruction of palmia now.

Meanwhile, windows 10 is still being stupi with this game.
>>
>>16359694
You could have moved to the two leftmost "columns" of the map and be out of the blast radius
>>
>>16356672
Haven't really tried to get anything higher than the requirements for the quest. Usually fulfill the quota and then just leave when I had Custom or just mount a slow creature and rest until the quest was done.

Don't really do them much these days. Last time I did harvest time quests was when I was amassing magic seeds but now that I have Kumiromi's scissors and multiple copies of his gemstone through the little sister quest those farms are pretty self sustaining.

I can probably harvest every single plant in those quests with plenty of time to spare if I wanted to.
>>
>>16359722
10 turns to get there. Only Kay could acomplish that
>>
>>16359735
Spamming teleport scrolls?
>>
>>16359743
Still hard unless i savescummed that. I though the return option was safe since i tested it and it worked like it should the first time. it's when i actually executed the plan that the spell fucked up
>>
File: descent.jpg (330KB, 1285x772px) Image search: [Google]
descent.jpg
330KB, 1285x772px
>>16357645
Haven't seen a potion of descent in my shop yet. I have found a potion of descent on an invested magic vendor though. They are extremely rare. I have gotten more spellbooks of wish through my vendors than those potions to give you an idea of how rare they are.
>>
>>16359782
so it's easier to get wishes to wish for them ? Got it
>>
>>16357893
Aside from leveling magic device using rods and duplicane in the past a bunch of us also leveled it using alchemy rain. Alchemy rain was one of the best ways to level it and I wonder if that still works. I remember one guy building a kind of zoo in his house with a fenced in middle where he'd go to just spam alchemy rain on all the creatures in the room.

>>16358909
There is no resistance to water but in exchange the damage for the water spells are awful. The water spells still find use as a spell to apply the wet status and to then take advantage of the damage boost to ice or lightning. So what you do is cast bubble storm and then ice ball/thunder vortex.

Poison resistance scales in the void like all the resistances. Don't know if there is a cap to the scaling but some of the resistances at least can reach crazy levels. I've seen monsters in the void with Superb##.
>>
>>16359904
What about the poison one?
>>
>>16359904
>I've seen monsters in the void with Superb##.
Referring to poison.
>>
>>16359917
Me is blind
>>
File: voidresistance.png (1MB, 801x1200px) Image search: [Google]
voidresistance.png
1MB, 801x1200px
This is an old picture of a monster my previous character fought down in void level 360. This particular creature has resistances to practically everything. The draco eques normally doesn't have resistance to anything except magic but the void does scary things to creatures down here.
>>
Is there a way to move the npc you recruit in your home ?
>>
I am level 43 and have not spent a skill point yet. Is this retarded?
>>
>>16360110
Not at all, at endgame you can dump them in difficult to train skills for a quick boost
>>
>>16360110
it's smart , platinum cost to raise skills later on is painfull to pay. just keep horind points so in late game you can just anything with less time required
>>
>>16360103
Move a stayer option on the house board.
>>
File: petdiet1.png (2MB, 1647x1831px) Image search: [Google]
petdiet1.png
2MB, 1647x1831px
Starting to work on my witch pet. Got her to level 116 by just gene engineering creatures into her using the slave master in Derphy. I get higher level slaves from the slave master due to my character's level. 116 seems to be the max lv I can get her through the slaves at the slave master. Also got her plenty of skills through gene engineering the slaves into her and the levels help her HP and MP.

Now that I have given her essential skills and some levels to boost her HP and MP to survive better it's time to focus on her potentials and diet.
>>
File: petdiet2.png (2MB, 1647x1806px) Image search: [Google]
petdiet2.png
2MB, 1647x1806px
>>16360539
Cont. Several in game days later and she got some nice attribute gains. Took about 2 real time hours to boost her to the 200 range for some of the attributes. While I wait for another batch of herbs to grow it will be time for me to start farming AP for her.
>>
So with how ini works, is it easier to coddle your little girl to be the wrecking ball of destruction after you feed her AP or monster ball some high leveled monster
>>
are there qt girls for me to love and wife in this game or is it worthless
>>
>>16360561
Yes. AP is hard to get for high powered monsters and training costs will be insane.
I mean, you can make anything work with enough effort, but the AP train leaves the station a lot earlier for low level pets.
>>
>>16360567
You can love and wife anything in existence. Could be a mere slime or a god.
>>
>>16360550
I was going to say that you can gene engineer your pet carefully to level 100+ with at least 200 stats in each attribute.

Then i realised that spamming herbs over 2 hours are a faster choice.
>>
>>16358935
>>16358986

Even better, you can always simply not equip the gun when it isn't needed.
>>
>>
Is there any way to mitigate the damage caused by Gravity attacks? I'm getting a little tired of having to hit a panic button everytime something with one shows up.
>>
Should I build a farm for every kind of corpse that raise resistance?
>>
>>16362258
From what I've heard here, resistance corpses aren't that great since you can easily lose those resistances while you sleep.
>>
Is there any particular reason why I wouldn't get extermination and magic breath on level up?

I have the required stats, and I have fire breath/variable breath already. But I didn't get the other breaths.
>>
>>16362266
How about for my pet? Tired of stacking every resistance gear for them.
>>
>>16362272
You have to have the stats "raw" so to speak. That is, without any buffs, blessed restore potions, or equipment benefits.
>>
>>16362284
Since they don't sleep it would work better. But you can only get up to normal resistance through corpses. Like 200 in actual numbers according to the wiki.
>>
File: I quit being the side of Justice.png (941KB, 1277x764px) Image search: [Google]
I quit being the side of Justice.png
941KB, 1277x764px
>Having 40 karma all the time because I'm a Mahou Shoujo and I'm on the side of Justice.
>Forget to pay tax for 5 months because I'm busy hunting down the evil.
>Became a criminal.
>Bought an indulgence immediately to get back to the light side.
>Entered a lv 80 dungeon on the way back to Palmia.
>Encountered 3 Big Daddy, saved the Little Sister through brute force as usual, just like your typical Mahou Shoujo.
>Entered Palmia, my pet started attacking something, 'must be some retard getting pregnant again', I thought.
>Talked to Magic Vendor.
>"Fuck off, criminal."
>Checked my Karma.
>Suddenly remembered that killing Big daddy actually deduct my karma.
>My pet had destroyed every guard in the town.

Fuck you all, I saved the world from Zeome and Tentacle Angel and this is what I get? Maybe this world should be destroyed after all.
>>
>>16362663
>That sex
You are a dangerous person.

I remember when I went to a party and killed everyone. As soon as I came back my pets started to cast ball, shoot and shadow step everywhere, causing more damage than a nuke.
>>
Can I be a comfy carpenter in this game?
>>
>>16362693
If your idea of carpenter is making rods and cargo then yes.
>>
>>16362663
Nobody is exempt from taxes. Not heroes, not chaos fort bosses, and not even Gwen the Innocent. Even if you're a criminal now look on the bright side. At least you're not a bard. the most hated people in the whole world. Derphy welcomes all people except bards. I have never seen a bard in Derphy.
>>
>>16362693
Fuck trees, fuck dolls, fuck pianos, the barrel makers guild is number one
>>
If I have a pretty with tailoring and another with cooking can I get a robe and breakfast on the same morning?
>>
>>16362895
>pretty
Fucking Korean touchscreen
>>
>>16362895
>>16362903
Yes you can. And it will be very pretty too.
>>
What rank shops sell spell books of mutation? I need one to make an Another Heart.

Also, how does a book of ressurection work? Is it single use or reusable with the chance of backfiring?
>>
How do i erase doors from my home ? The wiki says i need to close and bash them , but no button seems to make me close the damn thing.
>>
>>16363142
Shift-C to close the door. Bash it.
>>
>>16363159
Thanks
>>
>>16363137
You read it to gain spell stock until it runs out of charges, then it falls apart like any other spell book. Not sure if that particular book can recharged, but high end shit cannot. Even if it can you'd need very high magic device skill to recharge it successfully.

>>16363142
Shift c to close, but I think bashing doors can make you retarded. They disappear if you upgrade your house.
>>
Is there any easy way to increase my karma? I accepted shitty quests that I couldn't complete now I get assraped by guards when I enter a town
>>
>>16363265
Go to derphy and do quest there.

Otherwise you can buy some karma back in the church in noyel but it's costly
>>
>>16363232
I dont think you can get spell charge from book of resurrection.
>>
>>16363265
Kill the younger siters or whatever they're called, in the mansion of younger sister, and resurrect them then leave the map, and do it all over again.
You can also use other things which don't cost you any karma when you kill them, but there's a bunch of those on the map, so I think it's the fastest.
If you really don't want to kill them for whatever reason, you could also go for bards in Larna.
Also, whenever you resurrect someone they spawn near you, so you can use that to your advantage.
>>
>>16363501
Younger sisters
>>
If i use the scroll of change material can i lower BQB set weight from 8.2 ( which should be it's base weight i suppose ) ? And can i do the same to <stradivarius> ?
>>
Its november i am at the truce ground with 4353 of faith and itztapalt doesnt appear. What shoul i do?
>>
>>16363694
Nevermind i had to pray not to make an offering.
>>
Tell me about artifact fusion. Can I add stuff to static artifacts like the Winchester? It needs pierce to continue smoking bitches at full power.
>>
>>16363642
Yes, turn it into paper with inferior material scrolls if you want to bring it with you. Don't have the violin but I'd assume it works the same since it isn't {godly}.
>>
The wiki says that investing ig goods shop should give it the chance to spawn seeds , but which shop is the goods shop ?
>>
>>16363137
>Also, how does a book of ressurection work? Is it single use or reusable with the chance of backfiring?
It's single use, casts the Ressurection spell when read. It's basically a scroll that didn't fit on one page.

>>16363814
The one what where the shopkeeper has "goods" in his/her name. Most towns don't have one.
>>
>>16363814
Their shop logo is almost identical to the general store. When you talk to a shopkeeper the type of shop they own is in their title.
>>
>>16363501
Not him but, thanks.
>>
>>16363642
Yes, though it's worth noting that paper, cloth, and some other low level low weight materials don't exist for furniture and instead get lumped in as "woodwork". If you want a light BBQ set you'll want to go for the higher level materials.
Dazzle guests with your fire handling skills as you cook with a not-remotely-fireproof dawn cloth BBQ set!
Awe your guests with the power of a dragon scale BBQ set!
Mutate guests with food from an ether BBQ set! Is it legal? The guard didn't seem to care!
>>
File: Inner peace.png (624KB, 1275x766px) Image search: [Google]
Inner peace.png
624KB, 1275x766px
Finally it's quiet.
>>
>choose gunner as first character
>pet kills everything before I do
>pet is level 9 I'm level 4

such is life
>>
>>16363980
>choose warmage as first character
>fight with weapon for days and forget that you are actually a mage.
>>
>go to sleep and get mutation dream, arms go from thin to very thing

HAH, JOKES ON YOU MY STRENGTH WAS ALREADY 1
>>
>>16364014
>get negative strength from a bad dream
>need to equip angel wings to get out of bed
>too weak to open front door
>cast teleport to get outside
>starve to death trying to pull bowl of mashed potatoes out of my backpack
>>
>>16364075
I have my android to feed me.
>>
>>16363949
Thanks for the info anon.

Was confused since it didn't have stock by it and the wiki didn't say.
>>
>>16364006
I had the same problem. Then I noticed how insanely useful heals and Hero are and started training magic.

I ended up with something similar to paladin instead of warmage, though.
>>
>>16364120
I wanted to be a mahou shoujo and ended up destroying everything physically.
>>
>>16363735
Some static artifacts can still have stuff fused to them if they haven't reached the fusion limit.
>>
Why do most of the unique guns have hit penalties?
>>
>>16364475
I imagine some of the guns are either ultra huge or the damage creates such recoil that there is a hit penalty.
>>
>>16364483
Yet few have the piercing attribute and there is no instant death proc. The AA-120 fires a bullet around six inches WIDE, basically a tank turret. And since it's an AA gun we can safely assume a crazy high muzzle velocity since the rounds need to get into the air quickly while losing enormous amounts of energy to gain altitude. That round doesn't even need to hit you to kill you.

Everything except the laser pistol is subject to massive penalties for being outside of optimal range, and on top of that we have these significant accuracy penalties. If guns did obscene damage at the cost of accuracy and required liberal use of minor teleport to keep range that would be fine, but they're damage is on par with melee artifacts. Is ano a fucking "real men use swords" fedora tipper? I thought only autistic westerners could be weaboo retards.
>>
>>16364669
The AA-12 s a shotgun. A real-life model, at that. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atchisson_Assault_Shotgun
>>
>>16364669
Can't you just get your firearm skill so high that you're in the thousands percent of hit and Eye of Mind so high that you crit and almost never miss?
>>
>>16364691
You still need rubynus gloves to offset some of the penalties certain guns give. Even a plain sniper puts you at -20 to hit not counting skill or range modifiers.
>>
>>16364669
Don't you guys have special piercing ammo?
>>
>>16364669
Big two handed melee weapons also have hit penalties. The Piledriver and Dragon Slayer come to mind.
>>
>>16364475
>Why do most of the unique guns have hit penalties?
Of the unique guns, 5 have hit penalties and 8 have hit bonuses. 5/13ths is not "most".
>>
File: fuck you ano.png (536KB, 1018x751px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you ano.png
536KB, 1018x751px
Traps are spawning all over town to kill my baby dragon, I'm not even on an escort quest. This is something to stop you from goofing off during quests, this is just a bug.
>>
>>16365803
this is not*
>>
>>16364669
I mean, don't gun users get special ammo to compensate? Like time stop, multi shot, magic, explosive, and all that good stuff?
>>
With all this talk of guns I remembered a question I have been meaning to ask. Is there any possible way to get a pet using custom ai to use the special ammunition?

I lucked out and found a bullet with basically every kind of special ammunition available on it, but don't know how to get my pet to use it.
>>
>>16365854
The pet AI isn't smart enough to handle the changing of ammo types on its own. However, you can get a pet to use special ammo by using the directive special action and telling the pet what kind of ammo you want it to use.
>>
>>16365803
Some asshole has monsterspawn gear and summoned a Mine Dog (or similar) or you or your pet drank form the fountain and a Mine Dog popped out. Either way, a hostile NPC laid mines.

Bug nuffin.
>>
Whats the best way to get a pot of fusion?
I've been looking around for about 6 hours now and still haven't found one.
The wiki doesn't say anything about where you get them and I'm getting bored of searching randomly
>>
>>16366043
General vendors stock them fairly commonly.
Dump an invest 50 in each general vendor if you haven't already done so, and you should have one within the week.
>>
File: petequip.png (4MB, 1619x2938px) Image search: [Google]
petequip.png
4MB, 1619x2938px
Glad this time I didn't really need to touch artifact fusion to get my pet good resists. If I could have found some good rings and had enough materials to craft a good belt it's possible I wouldn't need the static artifacts. In addition to crafting another living panty I also crafted a living spear using carpentry. Was going to make that another resist stick to fill in all the resist holes except I backed out on that idea deciding I'd rather focus on loading it up with attack related things. Decided to throw it in storage with another living spear I have but that spear I got through trade in at my shop I think.

Wish I had gotten proximity assist instead of shooting mechanism but I'll welcome any additional damage. I intend to use artifact fusion later to get "it enhances your spells" on her equipment for that spell damage multiplier. I also intend to swap out the necklace and rings for necklaces and rings with additional attack chance once I make use of artifact fusion to cover resist holes. I've seen necklaces with additional attack chance but not rings with it yet. It's supposedly possible to get them on rings according to the wiki. I have gotten additional range attack chance on rings though.

At any rate, Mai should be in a good place now to start farming AP.
>>
How does monsterspawn gear works exactly ? Is it tied to your level or does it spawn horrors directly from Void and Ragnarok ?
>>
I read that since claws are technically armor, their damage and hit modifiers apply to ranged weapons. What about crit and pierce? Can rings have crit or pierce?
>>
>>16367955
If you go check your stats , claws should grant bonuses to melee and no other.
I only seen weapons have crit or pierce , rings and neckplaces grant additonal attacks
>>
almost every artifact ammo I have seen has had no attributes, is this a bug?
>>
>>16364669

Once you combine burst ammo with gear that causes you to fire multiple bullets, you'll be firing up to 20 shots a turn at whatever you target. It chews through everything far faster than you could hope to with a sword.
>>
fucking etherwind. I'm going to die from ether disease at this rate.
>>
>>16368396
Go eat some blessed food until you get a lucky day, then go gambling.

Bet 1 chip and win like 5 games in a row. Boom, cure corruption potion.
>>
>>16368411
And if they suck at blackjack, they can go the long route of going to the pyramid, getting the statue, and grinding stupidly low level dungeons until a boss drops a cure corruption potion
>>
>>16368396
>>16368436
Isn't it just easier to look for small medals in town than that?
>>
>>16368445
Yes, but then again my playthrough was with a pianist gathering a small army, getting rich off party time and ensemble, and then going on a siege through weak dungeons.
Brings in small medals too
>>
>>16368445
Small medals in town are static, they do not respawn, and are way rarer than casino coins

>>16368394
I have used burst ammo, it looks like it's just invokes physical ball. I have decently leveled magic, chaos and sound balls to dispatch swarms of things, I want a weapon that will let me break the one or two tough guys that survive or hit bosses hard.
>>
>Need to grind out stats
You need herbs
>Are you strong enough to get the statue for free seeds everyday ?
No
>Just do the harvest quest and hope to get some
I have to waste 10 minuts on a quest i finish in 1 everytime and pray to RNG ?
>Install custom elona , you can get out from the quest faster
Custom elona crashes my game
This must be how hell feels like
>>
>>16368734
>Custom elona crashes my game
Are you on windows 10?
>>
>>16368751
I miss my old win 7 laptor everyday
>>
>>16368755
I changed to windows 10 and always got an error when starting it. I activated compatibility mode and it worked fine.

I also miss my 7 laptop. Shit was cute.
>>
>>16368768
I tried all the compatibility modes and everything else i could think off. The only thing that worked was removing custom.
People just dont get how better is the game with that 1 simple addition
>>
>>16368780
You have it rough, but don't give up! Keep fighting strong and may many herbs come to you.
>>
How am I even supposed to get any money in this game when rogue bosses jack all my money every time I walk outside with 2 cargos of food so I don't starve?
>>
>>16368873
Aquire strong pets to murder them or invest in rod/scrolls of teleport to escape.

I regularly load myself down with cheap cargo just to bait them into trying to attack me. Decent money to be made off them if you're patient.
>>
>>16368992
But I've just started the game and I can't find those either, I'm trying to save up money for a farm because higher up says it's a good way to get more money.
>>
>>16369055
Nevermind, I guess I just need to fuck around in towns for a while until the shops sell scrolls of teleportation. Thanks for the help.
>>
>>16368873
Always carry around a teleportation scroll or two. That way you can teleport to the edge of the map and escape without a scratch.
>>
>>16368755
I'm using window 8.1 and custom elona works fine as long as I gave the administrator right.
>>
Is there any way to get figurines of guild trainer and mysterious producer, apart from wishing for them?
They don't seem to drop anything when killed in your house, even when using duel gloves.
>>
>>16369116
I tried that aswell , to no avail. It must be something that i changed on my PC config but i cant seem to figure out what.
>>
Where do I get more casino chips?
>>
>>16369319
Gathering spots
>>
>pet gets decapitated by a minotaur
>resurrection is no problem
>pet donates a drop of blood to the gene machine
>permanently deleted from reality

I don't think noa thought this through

>>16368873
Get swole, kill rogues, put their figurines in your museum. Do quests in town for cash to keep yourself alive, learn cooking so your food doesn't rot instantly, give all crystals to your pet so she can buy potential and get swole way faster than you and carry you until you can walk around without dying.

Get jewler and carpentry and go to Port Kapul and make pianos (1 at a time) to sell until the trade vendor is out of gold, then head to Lumiest and Noyel to do the same with barrels. But a Christmas tree and a snowman in Noyel and tp back to your house (assuming your house is next to Vernis still) and sell them in Vernis. They sell for more in Kapul but her money is yours already because you make pianos. While making this circuit drop in easy dungeons and magic map to find the gathering spots so you can keep making stuff to sell. Buy scrolls of gain material, bless and read when you have alot and need materials. Buy potions potential from magic shops. When your potentials drop to bad you should have a modest stack to bless and quaff. Escort and delivery quests along the way can earn you extra cash, just make sure you can get to the destination in time.

Max your investing potential and do invest 50 in magic shops when you can afford it to increase the number and frequency of scrolls of gain material and potential and mutation potions available.

>>16369253
They drop, keep murdering
>>
>>16369437
negotiation and investing max at 100 ?
>>
>>16369448
Not according to the math on the wiki
>>
Is giving all my pets tactical heal a good investment of AP?
>>
>>16369437
One of the pet options when you talk to them is to designate them as a precious ally. That keeps you from accidentally destroying your pet in gene engineering. I don't think the gene machine just accepts blood. It looks big enough for an entire creature to step into and I guess breaks them down into genetic material. Whatever that means but I'm guessing you won't be getting back whatever you put in int. At least, not something that remotely looked like your pet previously.
>>
So the magic shop has potions of potential , cure corruption , scrolls of flying and of attribute. Since all the gear can be dropped doesnt that mean that any shop beside magic is useless ?
>>
>>16369762
Blacksmiths and black markets can sell miracle equipment, some of which can be amazingly good. I've gotten #####+ time stopping weapons off them before.
>>
plz magic shop restock and have scroll of return I need it for cargo trading
>>
>>16370031
Can't you use the spell?
>>
>>16370035
Don't know it.
>>
File: godkiller.png (14KB, 337x36px) Image search: [Google]
godkiller.png
14KB, 337x36px
is this a useful? seems pretty blasphemous.
>>
>>16370116
Useful. there are god type enemies other than the Gods themselves
>>
File: KaiPetAP.png (4MB, 1600x1803px) Image search: [Google]
KaiPetAP.png
4MB, 1600x1803px
Began farming AP for my pet today. I decided that I would kick start her AP generation by doing Panic and Challenge job board quests. I had Kai beat monsters in these quests to an inch of their life. I then had Mai swoop in to finish it off gaining AP and exp. Decided I would do my normal run on wonder scrolls and checking for spellbooks of wish by visiting all the magic vendors and goods vendors in the world. Only this time I would add doing Panic and Challenge job quests into the mix for each town I visited.

In about an hour and a half Mai managed to cap out her AP for this session at 2000. She also managed to get 6 levels. Kai managed to get 235 platinum, a bunch of wonder scrolls, and 1 spellbook of wish.

I will probably spend Mai's AP on speed boosts through Leold. I will also use my small medals to buy blessed Hermes potions on her. Like how most things are more effective for a pet, a blessed Hermes potions is incredibly effective as well. While a player can get an additional 8 speed from a blessed Hermes potion, a pet can get 20.

>>16369513
Never really taught my pets in the past that but it does sound useful. If it works the way I think it does, the consideration that comes to mind is the fact that your pets will need have the casting skill. In order for the spells to remain effective and scale they'll have to level that skill as well.
>>
>>16370285
I figure giving them the casting skills early in their life while funneling cash down their throats oughta keep the potential and casting high.

I only just finished the main quest and started void runs to farm AP.
>>
>>16370031
Funnily enough, whenever you check the shop the timer for restock resets. Watched pots never boil, etc.
>>
What's the point of detect object spell? it does nothing.
>>
>>16371141
It should be highlighting items in unseen locations in a dungeon.

If you've learned the spell, you need to level it quite a bit to extend the range and number of items it highlights.
>>
>>16371144
As far as I can tell, it got a functionality change and now displays everything inside vision range, be it invisible or behind a wall.
Or maybe just scrolls got changed, I don't actually cast.
>>
>>16371538
Check the pastebins.
>>
So i just got the kumiromi fairy. How do i ensure she's costantly eating and shitting seeds , do i have to keep her with me 24 / 24 or i can just leave her at a rance with food on the ground ? Do pets even get famished when you're not around ?
>>
>>16371636
Get big stacks of alcohol and stomafilla. Curse them. Feed it stomafilla so it vomits, throw alcohol and it vomits further and you can feed it again. Rinse, repeat.
>>
>>16371561
When are DialogueB/E/F/H used? That's what's confusing me.
>>
>>16371665
Thanks for the info
>>
I wish there was a way to make more than one herbed herb at a time. Using the pot fifty times in a row is tedious as fuck.
>>
>>16372247
You can make more than one herbed herb at a time, providing you have enough raw material stacks.
>>
>>16372247
What's even the point of making the herb pot ? I tried applying it to some food , but since herbs improve potential and herb in doesnt give me any observable bonus i'm confused
>>
What do gathering spots look like?
>>
>>16372477
They vary, if you see something on the ground that you can't pick up try [s]earching it.

Common ones are tree trunks and patches of vegetables.
>>
>>16372477
Best I can describe them is a stone with a blue rune on it, a log, a mineral deposit with a pick axe, a small pond with a fishing pole.

I believe there is one more, but I can't remember off the top of my head how to describe it.
>>
>>16371674
Evochat.
>>
>>16372454
It increase EXP to all stats by 800, which is crazily lot considering curaria only give 150.
>>
>>16372517
The last one looks like a alchemy set IIRC, there is a flask and some other stuff
>>
>>16372517
>>16372509

Well how rare are these? I've just went into the wilderness like 30 times and haven't found anything like those, despite the wiki saying you can find gathering spots in the wilderness
>>
>>16372911
You can find them in dungeons other than the puppy cave and the static dungeons (chaos forts and stuff).

I think you can find them in Lesimas though
>>
>>16372608
I rather get potential , the stats get trained by use of the skills anyway
>>
I'm so damn done with this stupid fairy. She wont get hungry if she stays at the ranch , and if go around with her she's going to die to the first random encounter i get into because i'm way to high level. i just want some goddamn seeds
>>
>>16372932
Use gene engineering. Fixes the level problem.
>>
>>16372991
You're right. Rather make her an abomination than be useless
>>
>>16373031
>abomination
Just use humanoids, they won't add new parts (but might add new skills and that's always nice).

Also if you use the Statue of Opatos and the special action that allows you to summon/unsummon pets you can first generate lower-level dungeons and then summon the fairy for some training
>>
>>16372928
potions of potential raise potential way faster and herbed in curaria will raise stats faster than doing things
>>
Man fuck five head gods in the void. Why does he do so much damage and why is there at least one in every floor?
>>
>>16372928
It increase both potential and exp.

Also, 800 to all exp including speed is crazily lot compared to whatever other method you can use to grind exp.

For pet, it gave 8000 to all stats.
>>
>>16373435
rod of change.

Also applies to anything that's immune to magic (for mages) or has the Armor/Metal bit (for fighters).
>>
>>16372311
how?
>>
>>16373623
When you use the pot for fusion a box indicating number, default 1, shows up. You can configure the number you make to 10 so you can make 10 at a time. It's unfortunate you can't go higher than this later on but that should be enough early on to blow through your mats easier.
>>
>>16373827
wtf I love pots for fusion now
>>
I've been running a rather old version of the game up until now and after updating to 1.61 the NPCs alone ended up staying with their default sprites post-modification.
Am I missing a file somewhere? The only noteworthy thing that changed between the old and newer version is the filesize of the character sprite.
After downloading the same character bmp that I used to have with its now updated format, the size of the image ended up being the same with my original one, yet Elona worked just fine regardless

The current things I've fiddled with are:
oldPCCs
PCCs
Character BMP
Item BMP
Interface BMP
Tracks and BGMs
And the user graphic/item/music folders.
>>
File: Elona Party Request.jpg (134KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Elona Party Request.jpg
134KB, 819x1024px
Have any of you anons besides Kai, and I suppose myself, made RP characters for elona? If so mind sharing a bit?

No clue why but making up a random backstory for my swordsman has made me stick with the game much longer than ever before.

Posting my current team because why not.
>>
>>16373960
Not true RP, but I have this story up whenever I start my game.

My MC is an aspiring "muh deeps" wizard who, seeing the sheer destructive power of his companions, realized his magical dps sucks and shifted to be the party's utility/support.

Keflez, the little sister is the innocent dual-wielding, tank everything, time stop-decapitation-heh, nothing personnel- whirlwind who survives lethal damage that would've killed me 20x over.

Ulaho, the onee chan is the noisiest member of the party, constantly seeking my attention. Despite her rather comical status, she is without a doubt our "master of dps" Where Keflez tends to rely on her decapitations, Ulaho simply blasts everything that pops up on the screen - even those that I couldn't see, and my constant obliviousness to her advances fuels her rage more, causing her to fill up her charge bar at almost triple the rate of ours. Despite this, she constantly runs back to me for heals and buffs, though, which I provide without a moment's hesitation.

Last member of our team is my Battlesuit, an Android from Mani, who is awaiting the failure of my flesh and is eagerly anticipating the transfer of my consciousness and be one with the machine. In battle, I don't really expect the android to do much in terms of damage, but his sheer tankiness is a solid part of our team's tactics.

Also, I kept my little sister and older sister's name as is, in respect to their abilities and contributions to the party.
>>
>>16373960
I've got a terminally anti-social fairy who I've been carefully keeping at a raw CHA of 0, a necromancer who I'm only picking up undead pets and dying all items black with, and am planning to start up a black angel.
>>
Hi, I just started playing again yesterday. Is there a really good pet I can wish for? I wanted to make my character focus on non-combat stuff, and a "bodyguard" pet that can take care of fighting and such.
>>
>>16374308
Not directly, but you can wish for a Rod of Domination and then use that to make a monster (or two, or three, depending on how many charges it has) your pet.
Good candidates are a fire dragon child or a troll. Both have sky-high HP and great physical stats.
You'll likely get advised to pick up a Bell. I strongly advise against such, Bells have terrible ability to grow stronger and will killsteal like crazy. A bell is the "Carry me 50 levels then ditch it" option, not the "Forever and ever" option.
>>
>>16374391
Thanks!
>>
>>16374453
No problem.
Another option is to swing by Derphy in the southwest and grab another Little Girl or two, they make damn fine fighters. You can also head to Yowyn in the south-central area for a horse if you're looking for a mount.
>>
Discarded Ranch felt like a much better place to design your house compared to the Castle/Palace, except your House related furniture won't work.
>>
Is there any button to screenshot the game easily? Cropping the border tired me out.
>>
>>16376414
How? MS paint has a single button you press to crop. Other programs probably have something similar and if not dragging the borders seriously isn't tiring.
>>
>>16376421
Time to use some program to directly capture the screen then. I remembered using them before, forgot about the name.
>>
File: Magic Training.png (727KB, 1286x796px) Image search: [Google]
Magic Training.png
727KB, 1286x796px
Does anyone know how this magic practice works, and what each practice is good for?

>>16376430
Alt+PrtScn will just let you screen cap the currently active window. From there I just go to paint, make the canvas the smallest possible size and paste it in there. The canvas automatically resizes to fit.

Granted, you still get the standard window border with it. Picture related.

>>16373960
My last longest going adventurer was a goblin that took up adventuring, and wound up with an affinity for guns, mani of machine and kaneda bike. If smoking RP items had been in the game earlier, I might've considered using those as well. They wound up finding <Isca> the fallen angel on an escort mission (as part of an ambush) and wound up becoming her main companion.

I wouldn't mind bumping them up to the latest version and trying to play them again. Though, I got them a cyber dome and wished Mani of Machine into her home to geek out with the <Mad Scientist> in a fittingly techy room. I more or less accomplished all the main goals I had for her.

My current character I'm working on making them have a high focus on alchemy, magic rods and hopefully a supply of powerful throwing items like molotov, sulphuric acid and whatnot.
>>
>>16376514
You pay platinum, your spells get trained but they don't consume spell stock.
Sorcier is direct damage, magic dart, nerve arrow, stuff like that
Warlock is AoE (fire ball, etc)
Enchanter is buffs (Hero, Speed, Contingency!)
Healer is self explanatory
Shaman is misc spells, Summon Spirits/Wild/Monsters is in there, maybe other stuff
Mage is everything else, Domination is in there

There is no magic practice for Wizard Harvest and Wish (obviously)
>>
>>16376414
Alt+print screen, works with all applications.
>>
Is there any easy way besides shops to get potions of cure mutation? I'm mutating from dreams faster than the shops have them in stock.
>>
>>16376788
get yourself a fairy hat , it helps. Just pray to RNG to drop them or just increase the shop level
>>
Does the chance to flop spells with rods depend on the spells difficulty or the magic device level ?
>>
Do you guys write custom dialog for your pets? What kind of personality do they have?
>>
>>16374172
>>16374216
>>16376514
Nice to hear more people have little RP quirks if nothing else. I've already mentioned it once in these threads before, but my character is basically a swordsman frustrated by the pompous attitudes of most mages. Which has lead him to do great deeds to prove a guy with a sword can accomplish just as much as "godly" mages.

>>16376894
>>16373960
I made some custom dialogue for my pets pictured.

The little girl is your basic happy go lucky serial killer, whose 2 forms of enjoyment are hanging out with the party and finding new ways to kill things that breathe.

The Defender is the straight man of the group, giving thanks to Jure that we all haven't died painfully yet and wondering what he has been dragged into. Currently begrudgingly going along with my plan to steal all the god rewards then converting back to Jure.

The Military Putit is a ex member of the Putit Nefian Exploration army, now mercenary. Shouts random war movie lines in battle or half mentions his time in the putit army like he has ptsd.

The Fox Brother was flung through a portal of the mysterious diary, and joined up with the party. Partly since he might find a way back home, but mostly because he wanted to become a stronger person and be able to see the world. Constantly doubts his usefulness. Everyone in the group thinks his name is Mozilla even though it isn't. He is too shy to correct them and backs out every time he is about to try.
>>
>>16377006
I'm rp-ing as a futanari Mahou Shoujo who think that she is talented in magic, but all she do is blast down her enemy at point blank range with her trusty Ballista.

She claims that she is a Mahou Shoujo of Justice, but cut down everyone who disagree with her or any vendor with item she want, for the greater good.

Until today she still don't understand why does she has -100 Karma even if she is of the justice side.

Her current plan is to create a gene with Jure, and left her legacy to her son, a snail, to save the world, because she think that a weakest that save the world is cool. She will be giving him only a living weapon, long sword with max magic amplification. Unknown to her, snail can't use long sword.
>>
>>16376788
I believe I've found a way found around worrying about all the events from dreams as well. If you've got the Squeeze special action, you can drag one of your soul mate party members into bed with you.

From there, if you manage to make them reach their 'Limit' before you do, (your 'opponent' hits 100%) it seems like you skip all dream events for that night's sleep. Though, if you hit 100% first, you seem to get them as normal.

I can't say I'm 100% sure on if this is actually how it works or if it was just a fluke that the first time I got my soul mate to 100% I just had an eventless sleep though. I'll try some more next time my PC gets sleepy.

>>16376894
I haven't toyed with it much yet. Is there a way to set more than one custom line of dialogue for said pets? If they were just repeating the same phrase, I'd probably tell them to shut up sooner or later, like any new owner of a gold or platina bell to silence their infernal ringing.

>>16377115
Have the snail equip the long sword to the ranged slot. Where there's a will there's a way. I understand there's also those Skull Swords you can make with the pot of alchemy that are strictly for throwing.

>>16377006
I have a fox brother for my latest character as well, only I immediately renamed them to 'fox apprentice' since, way I see it, they're my PC's student.

Granted, they've grown to be a higher level than my character by at least three or four levels now. But then I'm bogged down with a host of growth disrupting gear
>>
>>16377136
Yeah, you can make mutliple lines of dialogue that trigger for different events/actions with a tone.txt file.

Simply edit the default tone.txt file, save it as a different name in the talk folder, then in game go to your pet and (i)nteract with them choosing the option that says change tone. Select the file you made and boom! You have a pet with personality.

Some of the tags used in a tone file are a tad cryptic though. When I get to my computer I'll upload the tone file with descriptions of each tag an anon made a long time ago.
>>
>>16377006
>Shouts random war movie lines in battle or half mentions his time in the putit army like he has ptsd.
That's fucking great.
>>
What does evochat do other than allow you to pass gold to your pets?
>>
File: please no more serifs.png (290KB, 703x357px) Image search: [Google]
please no more serifs.png
290KB, 703x357px
What am I doing wrong? The game is still using courier new.
>>
How many pets is too many?

I'm using tag organization to move 8 pets into 4
>>
>>16377915
Make sure it's monospaced/Truetype.
>>
>>16377922
The problem with many pets is that it takes quite a while to make sure all of them are strong. I'm currently running with five and feeding all of them herbs is being a bit of a problem.
>>
>>16377932
put in consolas but it's still courier new
I fucking hate serifs! Does anyone managed to get a san serif font to work?
>>
>>16377922
I'm having 6 currently. It's great before act 3 when I can reach 150 stats in each through gene engineering, but the problem shows up in act 3 when it's so damn hard to raise the stats of all your pet to a decent amount.

Though, ideally you should be able to reach at least 300 in all stats at around lv 200 with gene engineering, but I'm lazy for that.
>>
>>16378232
Make farms, get more Kumiromi Statues for more seeds, make tons of herbed Curarias, force feed them to your pets.
Also give them loadsamoney, if you make a gem seed garden you can use a Pot for Fusion to combine the raw ruby/emerald/diamond ores into gems that sell for much more, give them to your pets and they will rake in mad dosh.
>>
>>16378321
I'm trying to get my 2nd herb farm up. 1 herb farm is simply not enough.

Also, I'm constantly giving 500k to my pets through evochat. The potential is not really the problem, it's that the herbs can't kept up for 6 pets.

Recently I stopped giving a fuck about my pet and decided to just feed all the herbs to myself, and save all the hassle.
>>
>>16377915
try "MS Shell Dlg 2".
>>
>>16378358
But think about how hungry they must be!
>>
>>16378321
I just use evochat and hand them 100k until they're 400% on everything
>>
>>16378407
Sure but they get more money out of the ores/gems than you will ever do so it's better to give them all junk stones, gold bars (true and fake), crystals, mika and gems (keep the other raw ores for making gems)
>>
Why does my vomit sell for more than several of the foodstuffs here?
>>
>>16378511
You can thanks Yacatect for that, her continuous handing of platinum coins fucked up the economy big time.
>>
>>16378321
How to force feed pets ?
>>
>>16378552
Give them a lot of herbed curarias
Acquire cursed booze
Throw booze at them to make them puke
Puking makes them hungry so they eat another curaria
Rinse and repeat

If you have a pot for fusion you can make crim ale from crimberries you find in the wild
>>
Starting this morning i betrayed Yacatect , Kumiromi, Itzpalt and Ehekatl only to come back to Yacatect now. Thank Eyth there's no serious conseguences for this or i wuld be in huge trouble.
>>
>>16378566
Is there a way to curse booze beside curse scrolls ? i only had 1 show up ever and even then my curse prevention trait blocked it.
>>
>>16378576
Cursed water
Mix one with a stack of booze, all the stack is now cursed
Or curse the scrolls of curse and then read them
>>
>>16378583
Thanks , this is gonna make my life much easier
>>
File: hexed.png (2MB, 1921x1192px) Image search: [Google]
hexed.png
2MB, 1921x1192px
I just acquired six Black Angels in about three minutes. Praise be to Lulwy.
>>
>>16378650
Wait, what are you going to do with that harem?
>>
>>16378511
Not only your vomit but body parts sell for more with Yacatect. Apparently Yacatect puts value in body fluids and organs. It would not surprise me if a cult, associated with the thieves guild and dedicated to Yacatect, springs up that is dedicated to the illegals harvesting and selling of organs on the blackmarket.
>>
>>16378654
Roleplay. That and kill everything with arrows.

Archer and "gaggle of pets"er are the only two archetypes I've yet to play, so I figured I'd kill two bats with one metal stone. Retraining them once I switch their AIs over is going to be a bitch, but oh well.
Or maybe I can figure out how that's stored in memory and just switch them to a better archery AI with Cheat Engine. Anybody got any experience dicking with pet AI in live memory?
>>
>>16378684
Aaaand the elosnack values aren't matching up when I do array scans. Joy. I should be able to find offsets based on HP though.

Actually, it might just be that they're not loaded into RAM if they're in barkeep storage.
>>
>>16378730
And it looks like Elona+ uses different offsets for AI, or just flat has a different format for live memory pet AI and save file pet AI.
I've found (and edited) desired distance and move chance, but elosnack says the area 24 bytes after that should be AI patterns and unless formatting has changed that's not what's in memory 24 bytes later.
>>
>>16378790
I've found what I think is AI moveset but I'm not even remotely close to sure. It looks like the right pattern (two -1s, a positive number, a negative number, a 0) but the values aren't matching what elosnack says is in the save file. Time to backup the save file and poke at it.
>>
>>16378811
Suddenly remembered to check how my chipset stores ints in RAM. I'm a bloody idiot, it's been in front of my face the whole time and I've been overlooking it.
My chipset stores ints in ram "backwards" in terms of byte order. It's not 11223344, it's 44332211. Knowing that, pet AI found and fully edited. Tested too.
>>
File: eyth.png (352KB, 248x569px) Image search: [Google]
eyth.png
352KB, 248x569px
Does anyone have the full version of this picture from last thread? Also, is this actually what Eyth looks like?
>>
noob question incoming

what's the most reliable way to get water? i have things that need blessing.
>>
File: fuck this font.png (594KB, 1012x736px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this font.png
594KB, 1012x736px
>>16378359
no matter what I do it's still courier new
>>
>>16379332
you can use empty bottles on the holy well behind the church in noyel to get unblessed water
>>
>>16379365
thanks bruh
>>
>>16379332
Buy/find rods of fire wall and salt solutions, scurry the wilderness for wood pieces and distillate some water in a pot for fusion. You'll need at least 7 Magic Device.
>>
>>16379379
that's a little far off for me atm, but i'll keep it in mind for later
>>
Is there a lore document? We really should make one.
>>
File: Eyth.png (101KB, 426x648px) Image search: [Google]
Eyth.png
101KB, 426x648px
>>16379122
Let me look in my Elona folder for that pic. Don't know if that's officially what he looks like. Maybe one day we'll be able to see what he looks like and then I can kill him with Kai. That piece of artwork including my own are the only pieces that seem to represent him. I have posted my own piece here. I think I did a good job capturing the essence of Eyth. 10,000 hours in MS paint to make this piece of artwork.
>>
File: 44816970_p0.jpg (2MB, 3044x2214px) Image search: [Google]
44816970_p0.jpg
2MB, 3044x2214px
>>16380097
I don't know how I'll be able to look at other art again now that I've seen your masterpiece. Also, I found the original picture and it's too big to post here so here's the female version.
>>
>>16380110
Ah ok. Thanks for the female one. Another nice pic to add to the collection.
>>
File: 181 magic shop.png (146KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
181 magic shop.png
146KB, 327x316px
feels good
>>
File: Clipboard01.png (583KB, 958x799px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.png
583KB, 958x799px
>>16379357
dunno, works for me.
>>
I can't capture little sisters anymore. I have enough charisma/party slots open, but after throwing the little ball nothing happens (and the ball vanishes rather than dropping to the ground).
>>
File: chance.png (63KB, 534x87px) Image search: [Google]
chance.png
63KB, 534x87px
So apparently Moyer have a niece. What are the odds that he will give me a discout if i kidnap her and blackmail him ?
>>
Can you gain money from multiple museums?
>>
File: 1483466638170.jpg (41KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
1483466638170.jpg
41KB, 500x598px
>tfw will never have the drawing chops to draw an elona character open a door and just an angry mob of bears pour out of the room

>>16381074

They don't stack, no.
>>
>>16381078
That's a shame. 30k a month at full rank doesn't really justify the cost of the deed imo.
>>
>>16381098
It's more of a 100% completion item for after you get bored of just killing things. You can't really rely on it to make money.
>>
>>16381098
I like it. Set it and forget it is my kind of bread and butter. Passive bonuses are always welcome
>>
>>16381117
Good point, I didn't think of that. I personally hate doing things like gathering seeds for my farm.
>>
>>16380110
>lulwy
>55
>/ss/
NICE
>>
>>16380967
Do you have pets at the town? The one not summoned counts against your total pets too.

Or maybe you use necromancy? Try unsummoning some of your spooks
>>
>start a new inferno character
>enter the puppy dungeon
>walk three tiles
>you were torn up in the sharp strings
>dead

Sounds about right.
>>
>>16381350
Sounds like my first fairy PC. Thank god i wasnt on inferno
>>
I just realized you can use vomit to recharge wells. That's absolutely disgusting.
>>
File: 1481573191875.jpg (4MB, 5000x1666px) Image search: [Google]
1481573191875.jpg
4MB, 5000x1666px
>>16379122
Here is the version Kai posted. Unfortunately it has eyth circled, but as you said the original is too big.
>>
>>16379122
>>16380097
I have a dumb theory of what Eyth might look like that has no actual support besides my strained connection.

You all know how there is a statue of creator right? It looks like a generic blank humanoid body, and when used with (t) all it says is "this looks stupid here".

What if that is a statue of Eyth? It barely does anything for you besides just existing like when you have Eyth as your god. Could also mean Eyth is the creator of something.

It is a serious stretch but it isn't like we have much to go on.

>>16381078
I know that feel. I can't even draw my elona party walking down a road together.
>>
>>16381472
Other highlights include losing a pianist to an angry shopkeeper after he woke up to my performance and getting instakilled by a room full of elea wizards as soon as I opened the door.

Don't play inferno.
>>
the state <it negates the effect of poison> means that i cant get poisoned even though my resistance to poison is 0 ? Or it's just like the fairy hat and it works sometimes and i still need poison resist?
>>
>>16382203
You never get poisoned by any method. At least in my experience with it. Since I got a piece of equipment mobs and poison wells don't affect me.
>>
>>16382220
You just made me a happy person. I only die because of poison and bleed , removing 1 from equation makes me almost immortal.
>>
Is there any point to invest past 100 ? the shopkeepers stock seems to be maxed out already.
>>
>>16382315
More chances to get better stuff I guess.
>>
>>16382315
The quality of the goods will continue to increase, but the amount of goods won't.
>>
>>16382203
>>16382220
>>16382236
I think you don't get the poison debuff but stuff like a dragon zombie poison breath still affect you
>>
>>16379357
Did you save the .txt and restart Elona?
Try reinstalling?
>>
>>16381849
I only just took a better look at everyone in this image, and I found myself loving the design of the <Mad Scientist> here. I would like to get back to using him, but until elona custom 1.63 is out , I'm going to have fairly limited ways of making him useful.

My main problems with using him is that, although he has the ability to let him cast rod uses from stamina, he forgets, a LOT, that he has rods in his inventory that still have charges. Its tiresome to keep going into his inventory, only to take a rod from him and give it back, so he remembers to use them.

I don't suppose anyone would know a way to to tweak his AI to make this less of an issue?

I also wondering, should I change his worshipped god to Kumiromi, if he'd benefit from the increased stamina recovery, to better abuse his zapping rods from stamina. Would anyone know?

>>16382203
This prevents you from being afflicted with the poison status, however, poison is still a type of damage, so poison breath would still deal hefty damage without any resistance to poison itself.

>>16382236
There's also an artifact belt that either grants resistance to the bleeding status, or makes you immune. You can have it drop (eventually) from blade type enemies.
>>
I handed a rod to my little girl for safe keeping and she ended up using it in a fight without any custom behavior. Can all pets use rods like this?
>>
>>16382335
Can i just enslave a blade in a ranch to increase the chance to find the belt ?
>>
>>16381756
there's a reason it gets you mutations and pregnancy
i only drink the finest of blessed bottled water
>>
>>16382331
What do you mean "install"? There is no msi or other installer, it's a folder with an exe

oh hey there's two config.txt files in here and I changed the wrong one
>>
>>16382837
I mean re-extract it and move your saves and other modifications over.
"You could have fucked something up somewhere along the line and made it not read the config file correctly" is what i meant
>>
>>16382315
For magic vendor, in my experience investing it past 500 until 2000 has no noticeable difference in the quality of item.

For other vendor though, investing to 1000 does change the quality and quantity of item.
>>
File: Capture19.png (205KB, 291x319px) Image search: [Google]
Capture19.png
205KB, 291x319px
what do the hashes mean here?
>>
>>16384700
Anything with a hash mark is being enhanced by something, generally gear you're wearing.
>>
>>16382372
I've no idea, I've only just got into using the ranch myself. I would assume that you couldn't just breed the monster you want for rare artifacts its species may be able to drop. Then again, I was planning to try breed rabbits for rabbit's tails, which are artifacts. I suppose there's no harm in trying, I just don't think pets bred at the ranch are capable of dropping equipment.
>>
>>16385013

You don't have to kill ranch monsters; bringing them out will give full access to their inventory, which you can then loot and abandon them. Still, machines have a painfully slow breeding rate, so you're probably just as/more efficient hunting blades in Puppy Cave.
>>
>>16385216
Or you can just pickpocket them.
>>
Is making a gem farm ever worth the time? I find it much easier to earn and give 500k to my pet by clearing one dungeon.
>>
Here's some tips on getting multiple amount of a specific type of shopkeeper in your home.

Let's say you want to recruit magic vendors. Check your house board if he/she is recruitable, if not, S/L a few time to check if they are available, and wait for the next day if there is none (the type of shopkeeper you can recruit is tied to the day, and for each name, they can be 2 types of shopkeeper).

If you had found magic vendor, recruit him/her. Here come's the special trick. Rename him/her, check your house board again, and you will find the exact same shopkeeper in your recruiting list.

What the game do is, it generate a list of recruitable npc based on the date, and if the same name already exist in your home, it will hide the npc from the recruitable list. So by changing the name, it will stop hiding the npc.

You can get multiple of a type of shopkeeper quickly using this method.
>>
Sorry if this is a given or something, but do the changelogs usually say when a new song is added for music mod purposes?
>>
>>16385371
O god bless your soul anon , i really needed that magic vendor boost. I've been sitting on only 1 for a very long time
>>
>>16385658
You probably need to rename your vendor first to increase the chance.
>>
>>16385293
You train gardening with it, is a nice cash infusion, can be converted to a magic/herb farm whenever you want
>>
If i have a big daddy spawn in lesimas will he stay there until i kill him , since the dungeon is static ?
>>
>Halloween
>find the halloween kid sprites adorable and want to try adding them to party
>monster ball doesn't work, neither does rod of domination
>"O-Oh well, maybe I'll be able to get enough gifts for next year"
>Next year
>stockpile material boxes and small medals, and train the relevant crafting skills to make my own token of friendships.
>Finally have enough gifts and tokens of friendship to make a halloween child join my party
>Wished for an astral light pen ages ago
>Don't have enough charisma to support another pet
>its already the 29th

M-maybe next year...

>>16387421
Yes, the <Big Daddy> won't leave the dungeon since its static, so you can come back when you're ready to take it down. Same applies to any static dungeon.
>>
>>16387626
>Halloween kids
>Trick or treat ?
>choose treat , nothing happens
>Next kid , choose trick
>Motherfucker sets my house on fire
i learned my lesson now , the first thing i do when i reach a city is kill all the children
>>
>>16388229
Give them to that one pedofile in south tyris. At least you'll get something out of it.
>>
can i force sleep with NPCs not in my party?
>>
>>16389358
Probably do damage to them in the process making them go hostile. As they should.
>>
When will we get Kai gameplay diary doujins at Comiket?
>>
>>16389614
>sixty pages of sitting on a snail while the new girl runs in circles and eats herbed herbs
>eighty pages of running around clearing out vendors and harvesting plants
>the two-hundred page special that's nothing but wonder scroll results from a reading session
Not so sure that'd sell.
>>
Huh, that's interesting. My shopkeeper's training cost seems tied to their charisma stat rather than their negotiation.

>>16388229
I'm surprised they didn't give the halloween kids the throw potion special, considering they just shit out twenty fucking molotovs in one turn if you choose trick. They instead only have the magic dart spell though, and that's only if its the demon boy/witch girl halloween kids.

You also get a third option if you have any candy, stuff cooked out of acorns/api nut/chestnuts.

>>16389664
I'd assume that there's at least some material in the part where he bullied Yacatect into selling panties.
>>
File: lgrlwtch.png (1MB, 1604x604px) Image search: [Google]
lgrlwtch.png
1MB, 1604x604px
>>16389614

>>16389664
This. Heh, hypothetically speaking I would hope I'm not so evil as to subjugate people to what amounts to as a "filler episode" or "filler season". Although admittedly the way I'm farming music tickets right now might be interesting due to wtf.

Find the most decadent party full of nobles and hopefully famous NPCs. Go to the party and begin using magic storm on everyone except certain named NPCs. Blood and body parts rain on the attendees and people begin to scream. Couple of seconds later the screams die down and there's only the smell of blood and ozone in the air. Lomias and other NPCs are shitting themselves and trembling on the floor at the sight of my character. Begin to form a crowd of dead souls plucked from the dead people.(summon spirit).

Take a seat at the piano while I brush excess blood off my hands and pat myself down. Begin playing the piano while the ghosts start to dance. Tell Lomias and surviving dignitaries to reach into their pocket and to fill out the form saying the party was a "would party again/5" unless they want to join the dancing ghosts. Party ends and Lomias and company run for the exits. Onlooking cleaning crew of maids and butlers stare at the room horrified while I drop a bag of gold and say, "My condolences for cleaning up my mess." Leave and receive 15k or so music tickets from job board poster.

I've finished farming music tickets for hero cheese and magic fruit and now I'm farming them for speed uppers to increase Mai's speed and speed potential. By restoring the speed potential I'm able to get some good gains in speed with her by just feeding her herbs.So much so that I haven't really had to use AP for her speed. Just a few Hermes potions but mainly herbs were used. Most of my AP has gone into raising her tactics skill. Going to dump another 400 bonus points into tactics. If it gets tactics to 500 I'll begin leveling two hands to 500.
>>
Is chat back up yet?
>>
>>16390049
You actually get extra points from performing to the summoned spirit?
>>
>>16390256
Nope. Don't think it's coming back officially either.
>>
>>16390049
>"filler episode" or "filler season".
I think we both know it'd escalate all the way to "filler manga".

>>16390305
It's based on NPC level, and you can summon spirits with levels much much higher than the NPCs you get in Party Time! quests.
>>
>>16390256
Can't believe there are people that actually want it back considering practically nobody used it when it was actually available. Thank god too. If it was anything like the general chat in most mmos I would of raged so hard that the shit spewed forth was clogging up my log of stuff I actually wanted to see.
>>
File: sprmt.png (434KB, 812x634px) Image search: [Google]
sprmt.png
434KB, 812x634px
>>16390341
That's harsh anon and hurts my kokoro. I'm glad other anon is at least somewhat optimistic that there would be some pretty good episodes in there. But yeah there is a lot of grind in there that I would just do a brief training montage of and cut the rest out for entertainment purpose.

>>16390305
You can if you level up the spell a lot. Better attend those shaman classes and level up the spell if you're interested in music ticket farming. I didn't start music ticket farming with spirits until around lv 600 of the spell.
>>
>>16390356
There were fun chats on occasion, and you could generally start a conversation once for every four or five times you tried.

Also, watching people bitch about YASDs and wish for trash is always fun.
>>
File: LSGspritebig.png (3KB, 128x192px) Image search: [Google]
LSGspritebig.png
3KB, 128x192px
>>16390049
>that custom sprite for Mai
I see your little girl has grown up quite a bit. I should try to find a good custom sprite site again, either that, or try to edit my own. I remember being fairly proud of some of the custom stuff I did for my last character.

>>16390356
I used to enjoy it as well, along with the voting system, even if there was no way to add your own PC to the vote list anymore. I used to have the chat working in its own window more often than not. It was nice to see people actually respond now and then, or even just the death and wish messages. It gave a sense there were people playing the game other than you, and even had a way to interact without actually having any effect on their games.

I'd appreciate the chat coming back, along with the voting and the moongate functionality. Even if you couldn't vote for your own PC, at least it was another source of monthly gold if you did it consistently.
Thread posts: 391
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.