[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Himawari

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Team Himawari.jpg (90KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
Team Himawari.jpg
90KB, 960x544px
So, anyone read Himawari? I thought it was pretty good, mainly the second chapter and Aqua's route.

I'm interested in the doujin version and the fandisc now.
>>
>>16341215
How edgy was it?
>>
Yet another VN I won't get to read because EOPs ruined it.
>>
Doujin version is basically the same, but some of the dialogue is more lewd, particularly the stuff Daigo says/does to Aqua.
Aqua After is melodrama shit but it does explain some things that the ending of Asuka's route implied, and if you like that sorta thing, you'll probably be fine with the stuff that happens in it. But even the Japanese fans don't strongly recommend it to Aqua fans.

>>16342223
Not edgy at all, unless you think relational drama is edgy.
>>
Aqua is my waifu
>>
>>16342341
You couldn't read it anyways who are you tricking.
>>
File: 291216055540.jpg (96KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
291216055540.jpg
96KB, 800x600px
>>
>>16341215
I loved it. Bought the manga and OST as soon as I finished. 2048 was the peak though and I'm excited to see if ごぉ wrote something that comes close to it in Island.
Asuka's route was pretty disappointing and I didn't like how Akira was portrayed at the end. He turned from some murderer into a giant tsundere.
The extra stories were pretty cool though and the conclusion for reaching 100% was great.
>>
>>16348009
What conclusion for reaching 100%? Are you talking about the final tip?
>>
>>16348158
Yes
>>
I just started it because of this thread and it's okay so far.

Is there any way to not have the ad for island play every time the game starts?
>>
>>16354066
>>16354066
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mw5pmpdnw5z2pd6/Himawari+PC+Survival+Kit.zip
>>
>>16354195
Thank you
>>
File: 281216012832.jpg (105KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
281216012832.jpg
105KB, 960x544px
>>
>>16359249
I love you too Aqua and I want to travel the world with you
>>
I didn't like the changes the author did to be able to port it to the PSP, a lot of them are dumb, like the removal of Aries panty shot and some jokes that weren't even that lewd, also the removal of all mentions of whisky and the addition of that drink with 1% alcohol, like, seriously?
And Aries sex scene is weird as shit too, it's was made so ambiguous you can't really tell what's going on.
>>
Someone spoil me the shit out of Aqua After because I'll never get to read it, thanks.
>>
>>16365230
Aqua is cute
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.