[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rhythm Games Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 368
Thread images: 37

File: REFLEC_BEAT.jpg (564KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
REFLEC_BEAT.jpg
564KB, 1200x1600px
Reflec Beat is a meme game edition
>>
>>16331570
you never help me out

having trouble
when I get to the screen to make an eamusement card or whatever it is it won't let me setup a pin and all that stuff

in copula
the first time I did this in tricoro all I had to do was press + on my numpad
I've tried hitting every button but none of them prompt the screen
I have generate card data or whatever it is ticked in the config file
>>
>>16332718
/jp/ is not pirated arcade data tech support.
>>
>>16332718
Show pics of your cab and then we'll talk
>>
S-Random is scheating.
>>
button clacking is cheating
>>
>>16332718
ask
on
the
forums

if you don't have access to the forums you shouldn't have your data and should fuck off back to /1cc/
>>
Is USAO incapable of not making meme songs?
>>
>>16333082
You can't not make meme songs when you yourself are a meme.
>>
Anyone wanna be rivals once I get access to Arcana? I'm starting to beat 10s. I play with a FP7
>>
File: 1482487929061.jpg (40KB, 425x516px) Image search: [Google]
1482487929061.jpg
40KB, 425x516px
Post the new 12's you cleared /jp/!

you can clear IIDX 12's right?
>>
>>16333224
I beat Red FMJ with autoscratch
>>
File: ACT.gif (563KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ACT.gif
563KB, 320x240px
>>16333224
I EXHC'd 焱影 SPA the other day.
>>
>>16333224
>you can clear IIDX 12's right?
Uh, yeah. About that...
>>
>>16333224
I can beat 11s lol xd
>>
>>16333224
I can 5 start througn the fire and flames faggot, how about (you)?
>>
File: image.png (853KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
853KB, 1000x600px
>>16332741
>>16332839
I searched jip archives for "card0" and I think I'm supposed to be pressing backspace
thanks for nothing
you guys never help me out
>>
File: 1481953083001.jpg (113KB, 865x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481953083001.jpg
113KB, 865x720px
>>16333407

you couldve asked in leggendaria if you're too stupid to get into sows
>>
>>16333224
I can finally clear beach side bunny [h]
>>
Dead general
>>
>>16334233
no u
>>
got a hangnail on my thumb
Fuck
>>
>>16333224
i can clear SSC and e-clear sakura storm
still can't get through 8 or 9dan
>>
>Playing DDR A at R1 in Japan
>Less than an hour into your session, you've achieved big personal milestones
>Egoism440 FC, Possession PFC, and 7 greats on VD
>Satisfied with your prorgess, you decide to do an easier set to cool down.
>As you swipe your eamuse card, a cute Japanese chick approaches
>She asks if she can share the round on P2 side.
>Normally, you'd let her just have the round to herself, but since you're playing an easy set, you oblige
>As you begin playing, you notice she is a decent no-bar player
>By the time you begin the final song, Sephirot, she was worked up a sweat
>While the two of you play, she suddenly slips on the wet pad during a crossover and falls backwards toward you
>Surprised by the situation, her momentum knocks you on your ass as you catch her.
>As she lands in your arms, her glistening black hair brushes your face, and you delight at the fragrance of her shampoo
>In order to secure her, you reach around her, inadvertently grabbing her plump, soft breasts in your hands
>As the two of you land, her buttocks fall onto your crotch
>Both of you lay on the DDR pad, stunned at both what just happened and the situation you find yourselves in
>She turns to face you, her eyes catching yours
>"Tasukete kurete, arigatou ne" she whispers with a smile
>You smile back as your massive cock is getting harder by the second under her hot, sweaty ass
>As she feels your gigantic rod expanding into her ass, she gives a light chuckle, then leans back to french kiss you
>While she explores every crevice of your mouth with her tongue, she reaches behind her back and unbuckles your belt.
>You respond by stripping her of her top, which effortlessly slides off over her head.
>As she's not wearing a bra, her bare and erect nipples are exposed
>After removing your pants, she begins rubbing your diamond hard penis through your briefs with her small, delicate hands
>After a short time, she finally removes your briefs, and your erect chainsaw cock pops out, ready to tear her to shreds
>As she begins to use both hands to stroke your dick, you return the favor by caressing her clitoris with your fingers
>Succumbing to the intensifying pleasure, she begins moaning, drowning out the sound of the DDR A announcer
>You stroke harder, faster, deeper, until she squirts all over the pad, her pink vagina pulsing as it pushes out her juice
>Eager to reciprocate, she pools most of her cum into her hands, and lubricates your hard cock with it
>With your back still on the pad, she lifts up and slowly inserts her anus onto your penis, using her own cum to help guide it in
>Every inch she pushes deeper surprises you, as she begins to turn red as she penetrates herself anally on your cock
>Finally penetrating herself all the way to your gonads, she begins bouncing up and down rhythmically
>You close your eyes and enjoy the impossibly tight feeling of her anus's death grip on your cock
>The P2 left arrow flashes on and off as your bodies bounce against it repeatedly
>As she rides you faster and faster, you feel your cock swell as it prepares to detonate nuclearly inside her ass
>At the final moment, you let out a primitive, wild scream as your creamy, hot load gushes into her anal cavity
>As she slowly lifts herself off of you for the last time, a flood of santorum drips out of her ass and onto your dick and the DDR pad
>As you reach for your paper towel to clean it, she stops you - "makasete ne" she says before she cleans the fluid off your dick with her mouth
>The two of you get dressed, and tired from your DDR play, you walk out of Round 1 to continue on with your day.
>>
>>16334793
beautiful
>>
>>16334793
Don't ever stop, anon.
>>
>>16334793
Thank you, you beautiful soul.
>>
>>16334793
>wearing a belt to play ddr

my immersion is gone
>>
>>16335238
oh and also white cabs don't have pad lights
>>
>been playing IIDX for 4 days now
>can already hard clear 5s and 6s
Kaiden when?
>>
>>16335298
Dude you'll be Kaiden in a month xdd
>>
File: mem.jpg (70KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
mem.jpg
70KB, 200x200px
>>16333082
his songs in reflec aren't that meme unfortunately
>>
>>16335298
Kek I got to 9s in 5 days
>>
Fuck you Super Star Mitsuru and your shitty scratch song.
>>
>>16336379

lel, I got to hard 10s in like 90 minutes, my dude.
>>
>>16336387
I AAAed Memecle 5ympho X first try though
>>
File: fL3gBp8.jpg (364KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
fL3gBp8.jpg
364KB, 1280x960px
>>16333224
It's stupid this took more than one try and it was still really sloppy.
>>
>>16332652
>this is popular
>Beatstream is not

I don't understand.
>>
I miss the cute girls from pendual

What the hell are those things from copula?
>>
>>16336533
pump and dump sows

one thing i don't like about LED directing is that we keep getting slammed with those, ayyliens and fuckboys
>>
>>16336533
The cute girls show up when you get AAAs. So better git gud.
>>
>>16336641
>play sinobuz
>get AAA
>doesn't get any girls
konami??????
>>
>>16336647
It was that way in Copula. For Sinobuz you need an A to get a chibi and AA for the girl.
>>
How common are DP players?
>>
>>16336704
As common as a woman being DPed in real life
>>
>>16336704
Given you have to either play at a real arcade or buy a crazy expensive controller for DP, you mostly just have to be able to afford it. It's not that uncommon though.
>>
>>16336767
I bet that's one of those things that happens more than you would want to believe
>>
>>16336441
I literally got kaiden 10 minutes after exiting the womb tho
>>
>>16333407
>Superstar Burning!!

Max Burning!! try to sing ver. when
>>
>Play lapistoria
What's with the shit doujin art? It's fucking terrible.
>>
>>16335242
It could be an upgraded machine since it's Japan.
>>
File: 5.gif (80KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
5.gif
80KB, 555x555px
>>16332652
Any guide to getting better at Taiko?
>>
>>16337751
Play more
>>
>>16337751
lrn2beat
>>
>>16332652
Fuck you OP

Last Thread:
>>16290137

Rhythm Game FAQ: http://pastebin.com/2pg5zQcA
>>
How would I get into DDR?

There's no real arcades near my area, so I was thinking of getting a pad and the PS2 games and working from there.

Any other recommendations ?
>>
>>16337751
what's your current level? have you entered 8 star oni territory yet?
>>
>>16337962
Buy a decent pad and get Stepmania. Zenius has practically every official DDR chart ever made, so you'd be set.

Dunno what your budget is. A pad from http://maty-taneczne.pl/produkt/mata-taneczna-ddr-usb-ex/ is the best you can get unless you wait for Kyle Ward's pad or if you can get lucky and find a cobalt flux. If you don't want to drop that much on a pad starting out,you can get a soft pad and staple it to some wood. Avoid precision dance pads, they're way overpriced for the quality.
>>
>>16337993
M8 I can't even do some on the tree difficulty with the 3 bushes.
>>
>>16338014
Just keep playing tne game

Playtime is literally all you need to advance
>>
>>16338006
Thanks, my budget's a bit low since I'm really just starting out. Do you have a good cheap pad by any chance?
>>
>>16338014
then literally just keep playing, it's way too early to start brushing up on specific skills

play a lot and play smart and you'll improve fast. focus on playing songs that give you trouble but that you can almost clear instead of staying in your comfort zone.

william tell overture on muzukashii/oni is a good song to practice on since it spams that galloping 3 note pattern you need to master to advance
>>
>>16333224
I easy cleared my first 12 this week actually.
>>
>>16336533
They're the creators pet aliens. I don't mind them, I just don't like that they're in the AA screen. It feels so underwhelming so I replaced it with tricoro girls.
>>
>Playing Beatstream
>Playing Ebony and Ivory on light
>rocking that 15 max combo
>QT Japanese girl sneaks up behind you
>She starts openly laughing at your pathetic skills
>you continue to focus on getting 16 consecutive notes
>she starts bullying your tiny wee-wee with her slender hands
>You lose concentration and fail the song
>She giggles and points to the Sinobuz machine
>You follow her over as she swipes her E-amuse pass
>She has you get on your knees in front of her as she starts up class mode on Kaiden
>She pulls down her pants, revealing her enormous dong
>her schlong is three times bigger than yours flaccid
>she forces it down your throat as she adjusts her lane cover
>you gag at first, but quickly adjust to your new role, sliding her Nathan's foot long rapidly between your lips as she gets AAA's and full combos on the first three songs
>As she gets near the end of Mei she starts to moan and thrust her pelvis forward
>FULL COMBO
>She spurts her Miracle Whip in a massive warm Beatstream down your gullet
>You start choking and cough up some of her baby batter on the bass platform
>as she pulls her pants up she takes out a collar and puts it around your neck
>as she pulls you out of the arcade, you suddenly notice the Dance Evo machine, struck by a sudden urge to play
>>
>switching Dao for sanwa buttons is easy anon!

>have to remove a shitton of microswitches and a shitload of cables and insert them on the new buttons
>>
>>16338708
It's a lot less work than you make it out to be fucking lazy ass.
>>
>>16338708
It's literally plug-and-play, anon.
It's certainly not hard. Maybe tedious, but not hard.
>>
Speaking of dao modding, what do you need to remove to customize the art?
>>
>>16333224
Hard cleared Code:1 [a] today
>>
>>16338708
>remove microswitches and cables
?
Last I check the actual button ring+button itself is a separate thing from the microswitch.

You just turn the case with the microswitch to remove the whole thing. Loosen the ring on the button and just slide out the button.
>>
>>16338708
Tedious, but easy
>>
>>16333224
I cleared 万戈イム-一ノ十 last week which should be a 12 if we're being honest
>>
>>16333224

Special Summer Campaign
Colors

This concludes the list of 12s I have cleared. Fuck people shitting on 千年ノ理. That is a legitimate 12 and the ending is hard as fuck, but the song is overall too difficult to hard clear.
>>
>>16338708
The only hard part is the spades will sometimes not detach from the original microswitches easily. I never bothered to replace one of the switches because it was a huge nuisance so key 3 on P1 side is slightly lighter.
>>
>>16340342
If you're just swapping buttons and not changing out switches, there's no need to do this.

>>16338776
remove button stem assembly, pop off the cover, insert slightly oversized paper with the corners cut, reassemble
>>
can someone explain what step up mode actually is/does? I'm not fluent in nihongo yet
>>
>>16340366

>there's no need to do this.

Clearly you've never swapped out for Sanwas before. Nothing they use is compatible with Dao's button's assembly.

You need to change out the holder too which entails removing the switch and all the wires. It's a lot bigger pain in the ass that it should be.
>>
>>16340445
It guarantees 3 stages and adjusts based on what difficulties you clear during the set
>>
>>16340445
it presents you with like 20 songs it thinks are at/above your skill level

you can play them

clearing the songs that it presents to you will unlock qpro parts

failing won't end your set prematurely

if it ever ends up showing you nothing but songs you can't/don't want to play, you can press the black keys to get a list of folders containing everything you've ever cleared sorted by level, and pick from those. it'll give you a fresh selection on the next stage
>>
So which styles had the easiest and hardest kaiden courses?
>>
>>16340445
It's great for trying out things that you're not sure if you can pass. Like a new 12 or something.

Only downside is no extra stage.
>>
>>16341490
Also no new songs of that style too.
>>
>>16341232
Kaiden was easiest when it was just introduced. It's currently at its hardest.
>>
>>16340366

For the button stem assembly you just twist the microswitches casing counterclockwise out right? Or do you need to remove the buttons too?

Also what about the turntable side?
>>
>>16341232
cs distorted dp kaiden is hardest almost certainly
>>
Possession ran is a helluva drug
>>
>keep getting my shit kicked by QuoN Hyper, a measly 42
>get angry at this piece of shit song
>think "well, it's just gotta be misrated, that shit's a 44 at least"
>look it up on Remy
>it was rerated to a 45 in eclale

Well there's yer problem. Meanwhile I can clear 532nm EX which is apparently an underrated 45 and rerated to a 47 in eclale.

Why the fuck even have numbers at all if they don't mean anything?
>>
>>16343738
The infamous 3Q course. Starts of with Quell too.

Speaking of infamous dan courses, there's the bugged 10th style 8dan.
>>
>>16338006
>tfw I don't use a dance pad and just "play" stepmania with AutoPlay pretending there's a pad on the ground
>just because I'm too lazy to remove the $10 pad I bought out of the box
>>
What is with the 5->6 wall? I've AA'd almost every 5 and cant pass a single 6. The patterns are way more Renee and have more complex chords than anything I've seen.
>>
>>16344995
6s were pretty hard to break into iirc

the first one I passed was Critical Crystal; try that
>>
>>16344974
high tier autism
>>
>>16344995
iirc my first 6s were mermaid girl akbk remix and b4u bemani for you mix, try those

love is orange is pretty easy too
>>
>>16340639
So Step Up mode is still good to use at higher levels to get better without having to worry about failing out of the credit? I always just assumed it was a glorified tutorial mode.
>>
What is going to be your first song of 2017?

Probably Zephyranthes H for me. It's my warm up song for copula sessions.
>>
>>16345529
Quasar SPA
>>
>>16345478
yeah if you live in regions without pfree it's the best option to improve/experiment
>>
>>16345529
probably funky summer beach expert
>>
Whats riyu kosaka been up to
>>
So i heard very low temperatures kinda fuck some parts of Dao controllers. What about the opposite?

Can high temperatures make the TT peel or the lamps explode or some weird shit like that?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vPJZUEGkJY

AC when
>>
>>16333435
>you have to hang out and pretend to like a bunch of literal fags and trannies to play
fuck off
>>
>>16345932
You know like all those fags and trannies are posting here already right
>>
>>16346006

Well they certainly aren't welcome here.

Shoo shoo, degenerate, mentally disturbed beasts!
>>
>>16345529

アルストロメリア, if I remember. Great song.
>>
>>16346024
I play iidx with my boyfriend, he plays p1 and i play p2 :3
>>
>>16346326
Playing P2 is the epitome of a sub male. Embarrassing.
>>
>>16346334
i'm actually the top
>>
>>16345932
Theres a bunch of those on sows anyways
>>
>>16345529
>Shounen wa sora wo tadoru Prog Piano Remix

It was very random right? Ok, now sleep.
>>
File: s85hSrq.png (30KB, 802x720px) Image search: [Google]
s85hSrq.png
30KB, 802x720px
>tfw you're at the local mall and find a random arcade called Round 1
>blown away by all the import games
>mesmerized by the weebs crowded around the bemani games
>try out Museca, love it

i've got the rhythm game bug now. pop n music was really fun too. i'm curious about sound voltex and beatmania iidx but i didn't really get a chance to try them cause there was a decent line for each and i didn't want to embarrass myself. i just wanna buy controllers and play at home
>>
>>16347847
Welcome aboard!
>>
>>16347858
are there any good discussion forums for bemani stuff/rhythm games? or anywhere to keep up with new info? i figure it's a fractured community in the US due to availability. i'm sure sows is a decent place but i won't be able to get in there for a while.
>>
>>16347891
Outside of /jp/ and sows I really don't know. Why wouldn't you be able to get in there?
>>
>>16347913
figure it's hard to get an invite and i don't have the scores to back it up or anything
>>
>>16347923
what do you know about torrents
>>
>>16347956
member on btn/hdbits/sdbits/kg/scc/countless dead sites and other autistic sites where you can't mention the name in public. i can and will seed.
>>
>>16347966
hit me with your steam profile
>>
>>16347966
drop your email my nigga
>>
>>16347970
[email protected]
>>
>>16347970
thank you very much! i promise to not get disabled or be a retard
>>
File: 132512345.png (15KB, 209x220px) Image search: [Google]
132512345.png
15KB, 209x220px
>Hook up an home bemani controller to my PS2
>Boot 8th Style up
Oh god this is way too hard for me. How are you fags doing it? I'm literally stuck after only a few songs.
>>
>>16348076
8th style sucks dick, learn on IIDX Gold or Premium Best
>>
>>16348082
Can you elaborate on why it sucks? Also, won't going for the later Styles make it harder to come back or does that not matter at all?
>>
>>16347847

Welcome to hell.
>>
>>16347847
>I'll never be a clueless guy randomly bumping into a R1 and having a revelation about bemani

Feels bad.I'd settle with R1 being least a thing inmy country
>>
>>16348088
>or does that not matter at all?
The advent of HDD data made CS games irrelevant, especially in regards to earlier styles.
>>
>>16348088
Newer styles are such an improvement that there's literally no reason to go back unless you have an immense boner for one specific theme. Earlier songs also tend to just be a lot harder than newer ones at the same level for some reason.
>>
>>16348337
>>16348365
Gold it is then.

>The advent of HDD data made CS games irrelevant
I always figured I'll try to become somewhat decent on the CS games before investing money for an HDD set up.
>>
>>16347923
>needing good scores to get into sows
most of us would be fucked if that was the case anon
>>
File: 20170101_130950.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170101_130950.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
Rate my arm position. I think resting my elbow there will tire my arm less in long sessions.

That's not a harmful position right? You guys know I'm all about staying healthy
>>
File: 20170101_131154.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170101_131154.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
>>16348604
I accidentally australia'd myself. Anyway, left arm.

This one I don't think it's good because my wrists end up on a bad position. I don't have any higher resting place for my left arm so I guess I'll just leave it in the air.
>>
>>16303240

Fuck you. I just wanna say.

Elemental Creation Hyper a 43, fuck you.

I just this moment cleared it and it is by far the hardest song I've ever cleared, and I've got several 45s under my belt. Almost died doing it in fact.

If anything it should be a hard 45. Maybe even a 46. It's just so mean.
>>
>>16348625
>Almost died doing it in fact.

Kek
>>
>>16348631

I'm a big fat man with big fat arms. My heart almost gave out, especially since I played it twice in a row.
>>
>>16348848
The fattest guy I know is a boss at popn tho
>>
>literally finishing checking you out H on 78%

Come the fuck on it was supposed to be my rite of passage, fuck you. I'm doing it again
>>
>>16349099
>fail Abyss The Heavens Remix HC on literally the last note
I was so mad I must have spent at least an hour playing that fucking song over and over again because "I can almost get it." Still haven't.
>>
>>16349046

Well, just know that I'm way fatter.
>>
>>16348625
did it leave you too winded to smash your pop'n controller afterwards, angry guy?
>>
File: 1406130314711.jpg (318KB, 1280x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1406130314711.jpg
318KB, 1280x1184px
Feels good to clear my first 12 in the first day of the year.
Is there a sheet or something with ratings for 11s and 12s in iidx like that one posted here for sdvx?
>>
File: 1461146449151_1.jpg (28KB, 288x289px) Image search: [Google]
1461146449151_1.jpg
28KB, 288x289px
>>16348613
most people playing with their elbows a a few inches above the cab. dont do that thing with your right arm thats silly
>>
>>16349628
Statistik?
>>
>>16349654
That's exactly what I was looking for.
Thanks, kind anon.
>>
Finally doing the chords on Possession H.

Ending still kills me when you start having scales between chords unfortunately
>>
>>16348451
Without knowing your screen, it's possible that you were being fucked by lag issues.

Lack of Sudden+ or Lift will also mean that you're more susceptible to having off timing due to having less control over what your functional Green Number would be.
>>
>>16350023
The ending kills me every time
>>
>>16348451
>I always figured I'll try to become somewhat decent on the CS games before investing money for an HDD set up.
This is a good decision. Assuming you're playing on a CRT monitor, you'll have a good, consistent baseline for acquiring good timing.
>>
File: triangles.png (6KB, 212x811px) Image search: [Google]
triangles.png
6KB, 212x811px
What's a good first 9? I've come pretty close on Todestrieb sph but this middle part with all the triangles (I don't know what else to call them?) destroys me every time

I just wanna clear a 9
>>
Fuck fun spa

>>16350821
My first 9 was thunderbolt sph
>>
>>16350821
Routing was my first.

In terms of scores the best 9's I have right now are:
MIRU key way (incredibly, stupidly easy AA)
The trigger of innocence (also surprisingly easy)
Sakura Reflection
Medicine of Love
>>
>>16350821
i think if you can play gold rush spn you can play gold rush sph they're hella similar

other ez 9s that come to mind are fascination maxx, don't stop the music, rave it rave it, and pa pi pu yeah!
>>
>>16351004
>pa pi pu yeah!
Pretty sure that was both my first 6 and 9. It's a bit tricky near the ending but it's still pretty easy to clear.

Fascination Maxx is just a bad song in general, don't play it unless you hate yourself.
>>
>>16351024
faxx owns musically and if you're used to ddr the chart isnt that bad to read
>>
Can anyone tell me why LR2 crashes everytime I try to have more than one song folder on it? It accepts these folders when they are loaded by themselves but the instant I try to have multiple it freaks the fuck out at the command window.
>>
>>16351139
LR2 is garbage
>>
>>16351139
As the other anon said but put more aptly, the game is literally a beta, so there are going to be some bugs. And it's not going to be getting any more development, the project is basically dead in the water. The best you can probably hope for is to maybe try doing some debugging yourself, if you can. That's all I can say.

Oh, and maybe try checking your config.xml file in your lr2files/config folder. Open with a text editor and make sure everything looks okay, I guess? The game launcher is a regular piece of shit and it wouldn't surprise me if it fucked something up trying to get your settings right when dumping them. In particular, you might check under <jukebox> under that file to make sure everything's correct. In theory there shouldn't be a problem, though. Seriously though I would just launch the game via lr2body.exe most of the time, unless you have some settings you want to change.

Ex:
<jukebox>
<path>C:\LR2beta3\Jukebox\BMS Starter Pack 2006\</path>
<path>C:\LR2beta3\Jukebox\_spackage\</path>
</jukebox>

Also, the game caches files when it loads a new song pack it's never seen before, right?
>>
yo what the fuck is wrong with the normal lapistoria lifebar? it drains instantly and you have to combo like 25 notes just to recover a single notch.

i think it literally drains at a rate of 1-2 miss = one notch
>>
>>16351711

This is what I've been saying. This lifebar is definitely different than Sunny Park. It's so much harder to build up and a missed note is at least a bar gone.

I think maybe when, for example, you miss a single note in a 4 note chord, that it counts as 4 missed notes. I think before it only counted as one missed note. You didn't get credit for the notes you hit, but you didn't lose life either.

Or it could just be completely different. Maybe they figured since it's easier to score they should make it harder to clear.

Fuck that shit.
>>
>>16350821
Try Acid Pumper or Donkey Donk, HCN makes those insanely easy to clear.
>>
>>16351728
>easier to score they should make it harder to clear.
I never understood why clearing is even a separate function that scoring.

Shit should be like Jubeat where scoring at least a C or B passes the song. None of this "passing with D and failing with AA" shit.
>>
>>16351769
popn doesnt even have grades
>>
>>16351775
You should probably check again.
>>
>>16351775

>tfw got my first Pop'n AAA the other day
>>
File: hmm.png (73KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
73KB, 256x256px
>>16351779
>>
File: C0tFLXQVIAQSif7.jpg (44KB, 551x489px) Image search: [Google]
C0tFLXQVIAQSif7.jpg
44KB, 551x489px
>>16351957
>>
>>16350821
Takaramono and Yoshida san are 2 of the easiest 9s.
>>
File: sinobuz3.png (926KB, 816x459px) Image search: [Google]
sinobuz3.png
926KB, 816x459px
>>16333224
Third one.
78% on Midnight Angel A14, neat chart. I should be able to get it next time.

After those two plays and others, I decreased my Green Number by 5 to 255. I felt like 260 was good enough in Copula and yet this seems better here. I think my timing adjust is early 0.3 too. Seems odd to me.
>>
File: 59838546_p0.png (932KB, 1200x734px) Image search: [Google]
59838546_p0.png
932KB, 1200x734px
>>16351977
Best former enemy
>>
>>16352391
PUR when?
>>
>10 days since Tau gave the latest batch of PCBIDs

Damn, should've asked for one earlier
>>
>>16352355

Do you only play doubles? How are you so good at DP where you're clearing 12s and only have 3 12s cleared overall?

I always figured if you're at level X on DP, you're no doubt level X + 2 or 3 on SP.

Unless you're only counting your DP scores.
>>
My virgoo sdvx controller came in today, it also came with an extra microswitch. I checked based off the serial on the switch to figure its the Chinese default ones. I ordered omrons but do they usually include an extra?
>>
>>16353088
It's for the start/side button, presumably. I got one as well.
>>
>>16353106
So it's a back up then? Wanted to make sure since I wasn't sure if I had to take it apart and add in another switch.
>>
Is there any tutorials for a hard DDR pad that I can build for around $100-200 USD? I have access to a lot of tools so tool prices won't be an issue.

I'm probably going to be using it for Stepmania.
>>
Is Tran trans
>>
>>16354388
all Trans are trans.
>>
>>16354388

She's AYYYsexual.
>>
File: iidx_20160814_222902crop.jpg (177KB, 739x715px) Image search: [Google]
iidx_20160814_222902crop.jpg
177KB, 739x715px
>>16352728
I only play DP. Also, I do indeed have more than those three 12s cleared, I was just sticking with the response to the question about it looking for "new" clears.

In all honesty, all the 12s I do have cleared stand to be rated as 11s should they decide to do a revamp and not add 13.
>>
webui when
>>
>>16354670
Just curious, how long have you been playing?
>tfw playing for roughly 2 years and stuck on easy 11s and hard 10s
>>
>>16353171
This should fall into the pricepoint
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXjj9IXUaA4
You can also check out other designs here:
https://zenius-i-vanisher.com/v5.2/viewthread.php?threadid=3350
>>
>tfw I'll clear a 12 someday

This fills me with hope and anticipation. In fact, I'm going for some copula right now!
>>
>>16354883
But Copula isn't in arcades anymore!
>>
Is it worth trying to clear 7th dan or is it better to just not even bother and skip to 8th?
If it is, what are some good songs to practice besides The Safari itself?
>>
>>16354976
The safari is pretty bs, but gigadelic also has the issue of being bs
My advice is don't worry about Dan mode and just keep clearing harder and harder songs
That being said I felt pretty good about beating 8dan even if I mashed thru the end of gigadelic
>>
>>16354998
Yeah mostly it just feels really good to be able to clear the courses. I'm at the point where I have 6th dan clear and I can do a handful of 10s but there's still a bunch of 8s that give me trouble so it's probably too early to even be thinking about 7th now.
>>
>>16354907
Anon....
>>
File: iidx_collection01.jpg (341KB, 1296x728px) Image search: [Google]
iidx_collection01.jpg
341KB, 1296x728px
>>16354725
Since the beginning.
Since the very beginning.
All those games you see were purchased at release.
>>
>>16355087
Nice.
>>
Does the FP7's smaller TT make it completely different from playing on a cab? Smaller distance requires more force to achieve the same torque right?

Or will all or at least 90% of my skill transfer seamlessly?
>>
>>16355087
>Those mini beatmania things
Nice dude
>>
>>16355109
The TT size doesn't really make a difference. The few times I've played on a cab I didn't have any trouble adjusting
>>
TAG?

More like FAG
>>
>>16355087
Why did they stop making home releases of IIDX, anyway? Or DDR for that matter? To force more players into the arcades?
>>
>>16355568
For DDR it was probably lack of Western interest and for iidx who even knows
>>
>>16355568
I think they just didn't want to have to manufacture IIDX PS3 controllers.
>>
>>16355568
INFINITAS is the current home release of IIDX. It's a subscription model.

No word on DDR though.
>>
>>16344783
I feel the same way. Why even have a rating system that goes all the way to fucking 50 if random songs are going to be +/- 4-10
>>
>>16356120
>92k nc a 35
>90k nc a 36
>80k nc a 32
>>
>>16354670
i have all of those (+ most of the 12.0s) except dxy[h].. cancer chart
>>
>>16356120

It really made me wonder whether these ratings were based on clearing or scoring, or maybe some combination of both.

Never even thought about it before in any bemani game. I had always just assumed they were based on clearing.
>>
>just sitting watching youtube videos
>hands warm and sweaty

>start playing
>hands instantly freezing cold

why
>>
>>16333224
ecd my first dp 12.2
feels pretty good
>>
>>16333329
>>
Dao's pop'n controller is objectively the best choice besides actually owning a cab right?

I think I'll get one from the storehouse when I visit the US. Shipping is free right? And it arrives fsst too, right?

Imagine I order it and it arrives after I leave the country
>>
>>16357936

There's a better thing out there, but I forget what it's called. It was one some chink site or whatever, and at a reasonable price. I'm not actually sure it was better but it wasn't made by dao which gives it a very good shot.

The side overhung bu a inch or two and I think it actually used metal for its construction. If that rings a bell for anybody.
>>
>Take a day off, arms rested, suddenky clearing 10s

Feels great!
>>
>>16358674
I even surprised myself because I started doing some hand movements without thinking, like seamlessly doing scratch 1 2 with one hand when I was dumb and using both hands.

It's cool when muscle memory settles
>>
>>16354396
hhhehehehe
>>
>>16357936
up to 45s on that controller and it works great!

people will say that the buttons stick but that goes away after you play for a few hours
>>
>>16357936

Pop'n player here, had Dao's controller for just over a year and it's fantastic. The buttons stick when it first arrives but they don't take long to break in and after that they're gold. Hope you have a soundproof room though.
>>
>posting pics of n-1 games on twitter is banned unless you're a quirky girl xD
>>
Paid 85 for a foam ddr pad, feels so nice to buy something without the need to work on it
>>
Don't just stand
>>
>>16360501
don't just stand
>>
>>16360513
don't just stand
>>
gay
>>
GO BERSERK
>>
Not >>16350821 but

Thanks to
>>16351004
>>16351024
>>16351730
>>16352348
>>16350915
>>16350928

Finally cleared a 9. It was pa pi pu yeah, but the rest of these seem super readable so thanks for the suggestions, I'm close in several others.

Just cleared 4th Dan after ~2 months of play so I figured it was finally time to try 9s.
>>
>>16360923
try 5th dan it's nearly identical
>>
>>16360949
What a crazy day.
I'm >>16360923 and the last few measures of Captivate in 3rd Dan always destroyed me, and I never really had enough meter to just anmitsu through it.

Well, today, I finally got it, and then sightread 4th Dan and cleared it on the first time somehow even though the speed change at the beginning really fucked me so I was just kind of holding on the entire time.

Now you mentioned this and I just tried it. Smooch really killed my gauge and I wasn't really making up that much in Mermaid Girl or Miracle Meets, but somehow I made it through New Generation sight read and now I'm 5th Dan.

Long story short I just cleared 3 different Dan courses in the span of a day.
>>
>>16361050
i did 4th and 5th in the same night too

you can probably make 6th sooner than you think too, dans don't get hard until safari/gigadelic
>>
>>16361050
Grats man
Learn to enjoy the grind, it makes getting better easier :^)
>>
WEBUI WHEN
>>
>tfw the southern cross in popn isn't the shitty metal song used in 4chan city
Ruined my day desu
>>
>>16360923
>Just cleared 4th Dan after ~2 months of play
I still haven't done 4th because R5 is just dumb. 5th is surprisingly easy as long as you can make it through New Generation, 6th can be hard though. If you can clear Bloomin' Feeling you've basically got it, but Copula has Naughty Girl @ Queen's Palace right before it. I somehow managed to make it through that, but I'm bad enough at scratching that I seriously considered just skipping it and waiting until the next chance I got to play Sinobuz since they took it out.
>>
File: 1473947080104.gif (4MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1473947080104.gif
4MB, 300x225px
I've cleared quasar[a] once a few months ago. haven't been able to do it since.

Please kill me.
>>
>>16361053
Thanks, I actually do enjoy the grind for the most part. I've only found myself not having fun when I find myself having to change up/learn new techniques and breaking into a new levels and not being able to find/clear songs that I enjoy.

But apart from that I try to work in about an hour a day, and often go way over that, like today.

>>16361052
Not quite at the level to clear 6th but I’ll give it another shot once I’m better at 9s in general.

>>16361071
R5 is pretty a pretty shit chart, I can't even imagine going at it for scoring. But for the Dan courses it's not that bad. On the dense portions just mash 1 and pick out the rest. New Generation wasn't bad but I definitely was hanging on by a thread near the end there.

In regards to scratching though there was some good scratch practice discussion last thread, and it did a lot for me personally, so that might be worth a look for you.
>>
>>16361493
I'm sure I could clear 4th now since I do have a normal clear on R5, but it's just one of those charts where you can fail instantly if you mess up even the slightest bit at the wrong point, and I don't care enough to spend almost ten minutes just to see if I get lucky this time or not. I'm already 6th dan so it just doesn't feel like it's worth the time.

I did try some of the scratching tips, but my finger's been hurting a bit since I grinded out a clear on BSB [h] a couple days ago so I'm just holding off a bit on that now.
>>
>>16359297

W-wanna be rivals when the webui goes up? I'm like right there with you at 45s.
>>
>>16361555
if webui goes up...
>>
>>16361692
webui is a myth
>>
>>16361118

>playing a song you've already cleared

For what purpose?
>>
>>16362253
For fun
>>
>2017
>no eclale
uhhhh
>>
>it's impossible to even play PIU now (because they will not fix the almost broken pads)

I don't have a reason to live anymore.
>>
>>16362787
Isn't reasonably cheap and easy to maintain dance pads?

Arcade owners are a bunch of cheap fags
>>
>>16362947
Most of the time all they need is a sensor cleaning and maybe some new foam which wouldn't cost more than like 50 bucks for a DDR machine
The problem is most certified arcade techs will change an exorbitant amount for something like that
>>
File: hades face no space.png (171KB, 930x522px) Image search: [Google]
hades face no space.png
171KB, 930x522px
whats he worried about, /jp/?
>>
>>16363726
He's scared the bass might drop
>>
>>16363726
Mei speedup
>>
wheres all the c91 uploads last year 90% of them were up in like a day
>>
File: m300.png (764KB, 930x522px) Image search: [Google]
m300.png
764KB, 930x522px
>>16363851
comiket is reclining

>>16363726
>>
>>16363726
cgate
>>
>>16364341

Everything'll be daijoubu. If Konmai wants to get uppity about it again the US military has a lot more nukes now.
>>
File: ドンカマ2000.webm (339KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
ドンカマ2000.webm
339KB, 960x540px
>>16363726
>>
>>16364349
>WW3 starts over people pirating games

What a time to be alive
>>
File: tt.png (743KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
tt.png
743KB, 600x849px
did anyone here happen to go to this?
>>
File: fish.png (180KB, 930x522px) Image search: [Google]
fish.png
180KB, 930x522px
>>16363726
>>
>>16363861
what does that mean its reclining?
>>
>>16365081
Declining
>>
File: fishes.webm (313KB, 930x522px) Image search: [Google]
fishes.webm
313KB, 930x522px
>>16364903
here you go i was bored enough to do this
>>
>>16364608
>>16365139
based
>>
File: 1483554075758.png (594KB, 930x522px) Image search: [Google]
1483554075758.png
594KB, 930x522px
>>16363726
>>
>>16363726
Last note of 100sec kitchen battle
>>
What are the chances that konami will release infinitas internationally? I want to support them, but I'm tired of buying money cards.
>>
>>16366675
>>
>>16366675
In general, the safest thing to assume is that Japan doesn't want to acknowledge that the rest of the world exists.
>>
>>16366675

Konami wants your ire far more than they want your money.
>>
File: kornheiser_blank.png (121KB, 250x418px) Image search: [Google]
kornheiser_blank.png
121KB, 250x418px
Did Copula always have broken song titles, or are there gremlins in my computer? I'm seeing incorrect text and big red boxes I've never noticed before.
>>
>>16367370
Omnimix?
>>
>>16367371
Yeah. I could've sworn it used to be fine.
>>
>>16367377
it's had issues since release, you probably just didnt notice those songs before. get the update and try jp locale
>>
>>16367394
I do have the BGA fix. I just tried Japanese locale, and that fucked it even harder: Every song except 5.1.1. vanished from the song list.

Sorry if this sounds like tech support. I'm just wondering if it's a known issue. One of the glitched song titles is "STARS (Re-tuned by HAL)" from IIDX Gold.
>>
How the fuck do you work on hand independence for 14 key?

I'm playing the easiest songs with split rhythms and I'm not making any progress at all.
>>
>>16367472
just ask on the forums
>>
Webui when?
New batch of pcbids when?
>>
>>16367942
soon (TM)
>>
>>16367942

Never™
>>
>>16367511
Playing a shitton. That's honestly it. It took me nearly 100 hours of playtime to stop accidentally hitting the wrong buttons on 2P side on a frequent basis.
>>
you have 10 seconds to explain to me why B4U (bemani for you remix) SPH is a 9 while Twelfth Style SPA is a 10 when B4U is objectively more difficult

bonus points if you acknowledge that twelfth style deserves to be a 10
>>
>>16368329

Konami doesn't, has never, nor ever will know exactly what they are doing.

Not sure what else to tell you.
>>
>>16368329
literally all of b4u remix's charts need to get bumped up a level, even the another. twelfth style is def still a 10 tho; i mean i'm halfway up shit 11 creek and i still failed it a few times. butterfly and the long rolls ain't nothing to fuck with, even if the ending recovery is ridiculous. i'd still say it's harder than b4u remix sph
>>
>>16368639
>literally all of b4u remix's charts need to get bumped up a level

idk i think the normal is fine i played it a lot when i was learning iidx via cs games and it was one of the songs i used to transition from 5s to 6s

empress charts in general are underrated though

3y3s spn is an 8, naughty girl sph is a 10, etc.
>>
>>16368699
>3y3s spn is an 8, naughty girl sph is a 10, etc.
Naughty Girl sph should be a 10 but 3y3s spn is just annoying because the stream in the middle makes it hard to HC and the last few chords at the end make it hard to NC. The rest of the song is pretty easy, it'd be overrated at 8.
>>
>>16368707
3y3s spn's chart is half 6 and half 8/9

you can't reasonably clear or hardclear it until you're comfortable with 8s or 9s, ask any new player
>>
>>16368715
I cleared it way before I did any 8s. If you use random then yes it should be 8/9 but on nonran as long as you're doing reasonably well for most of the song you can just memorize the ending and get your hands in the right position ahead of time.
>>
>>16368720
>Arms not getting tired and sore anymore aftrrsome iIDX

Bring that stamina and resistance on, bitches.
>>
Why do people recommend Random over S-Random when it comes to learning new patterns? Wouldn't S-random theoretically expose you to way more patterns than Random?
>>
>>16369584
S-Random only exposes you to patterns that are effectively random streams and millisecond jacks. Scores are also invalid.

With Random you'll get trills on any possible combination of notes (such as 1+2 while scratching), bass note on 7/6, etc, which are all rather difficult patterns that will not show up in S-Ran.
>>
>>16369584
S-RAN is full of jacks and it's annoying. It can be a useful tool for exercising that specific skill, though it's not particularly fun to play a majority of the time.

>>16369652
>Scores are also invalid.
S-RAN scores are valid.
>>
File: 1480844641369.jpg (799KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480844641369.jpg
799KB, 1080x1080px
>>16369652
>Scores are also invalid
>>
How the hell did worstperson get banned less than a week after joining
>>
>>16370485
Because they're the worst.
How would we know go ask the mods on IRC or Discord
>>
i read the FAQs but I didn't see on where I could buy an eAMUSEMENT card. my local arcade doesn't have any.
>>
>>16370485
Who? The guy who who appeared here and discovered R1 and got an invite from someone here?
>>
>>16371873
any arcade with eamuse support has the cards, at least in america
>>
I want to get into pop'n but arcades don't exist close enough to where I live to be a valid option, where do I start? Is there a pastebin or anything like that I could check out?
>>
>>16372436
you could buy a minicon and play ps2 games

or you can buy a dao and play on pc
>>
>>16368329
To be fair, objective difficulty has to be judged with objective data. You can't just throw a song at a few people and expect everyone to react to it the same way, which is the only way they'd be able to try to judge it before release(aside from trying to judge by numbers such as density time, density/burst etc). It's kind of a matter of hindsight is 20/20 in this case.
>>
>>16372461
any particular ones of the ps2 games that are worth starting out with? in terms of content and tracklists.
>>
>>16372719
I like 14 and 9 the best, mainly cuz 14 has cool timing and 9 because it has alot of my favorite classic songs
>>
File: C1YUODpUsAAtJbU.jpg (160KB, 1200x1038px) Image search: [Google]
C1YUODpUsAAtJbU.jpg
160KB, 1200x1038px
Excessive gauge is no joke
>>
File: C1YUPeKUQAAhrO2.jpg (106KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C1YUPeKUQAAhrO2.jpg
106KB, 849x1200px
>>16373662
>>
Alternate beta spa's ending is bs
>>
Has anyone ever tried to get crackin dj to work on an emulator? It seems there's an emulator capable of running it, and the roms are available, but there doesn't seem to be a way to set the input to be like it is on the arcade.
>>
>>
>>16374117
Put me on the epic screencap next time /v/ros!
>>
>>16374135
dunno who u were but u apparently weren't worthy
>>
Is chunithm a meme game?
>>
>>16374438
Damn...
>>
>>16374117
Hey that's my post
I deserve 20% of the like royalties smdh
>>
File: C1cJoWGUsAA8MbP.jpg:large.jpg (250KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C1cJoWGUsAA8MbP.jpg:large.jpg
250KB, 1152x2048px
I didn't think I'd live to see the day when Kyle Ward sues Kyle Ward.
>>
>>16374654
best game but cant pirate thus no discussion
>>
>>16374893
it's not just that you cant pirate, you have literally zero chance of playing it in the us. you can't pirate groove coaster ac or museca or pump prime but they're still popular

i'd pay to play it at round 1 but sega is scared of gaijin money i guess
>>
>>16367942
>webui when
i've put together an initial rest server and handed it off to a dude who's doing the web design and frontend javascript pls stop asking you're stressing me out ;_;

>New batch of pcbids when?
Just sent it out.
>>
>about to order minicon 2
>price has jumped by $10

Might just get the minicon 1...
>>
File: 1483320922825.jpg (64KB, 384x488px) Image search: [Google]
1483320922825.jpg
64KB, 384x488px
>>16374928
Sorry and thanks for the pcbid.
>>
>>16374928
gj tao
>>
>>16374952
You'll regret it. I'm building my own controller out of frustration at the lack of domed buttons.
>>
>>16372719
11 is great. 6 has 大見解.
>>
Do all the QPro parts transfer over from version to version, or will I have to complete remake my character?
>>
>>16375974
it unequips them which might confuse you but they're still there on the site
>>
>>16374928

You're fine tau. I've cut you a lot of slack since I realized you were working on that cgate shit as well.
>>
>>16376332
I thought he was against it?
>>
I don't want to ask on the forums because I don't want to look like a retard

So I'm playing connected to Arcana and all but it's the same as playing with local server. Don't have my name, can't save scores, etc.

Am I missing something? Not complaining, just thought there'd be extra stuff.
>>
>>16374772
Were you put the coins?
>>
Why nobody copied Sound Voltex yet? It took 6 years for harmonix to copy Guitar Freaks.
>>
>>16376579
Yeah you are missing something, are you "inserting your card" by pressing the + button in your keypad?
>>
>>16377221
Sdvx is relatively normies and most normies don't care about rhythm games
>>
>>16377011
You pay by shilling for itg on forums
>>
>>16377398
They care if you put pop songs in them. Look at Just Dance (it's not autistic but it is a rhythm game) or even Rock Band.
>>
>>16377393
I guess that's my problem.

My keypad works on the bemanitools menu but not in game.
>>
Is it cheating if I clear double 12s by calling a friend and each plays one side?
>>
Is it cheating if I have a friend do the turntable for me.
>>
>>16377606
No.
>>
>>16377629
Yes unless it's a cute boy_
>>
Just beat central station A on my first try

Eto.....

I don't see what the big deal is
>>
>>16377666
the only big deal is angry anon
>>
>>16377666

Pretty easy when you have satanic powers. Otherwise, hardest 10 in the game.
>>
>>16377666
I could pass it if I could scratch worth a damn
>>
So how do I solve the IC card unit problem?

It's the only part that gets an error and I can't use the keypad and generate a card. I searched the forums but couldn't find anything
>>
>>16377895
You have to make your own card.txt file with your own card number and point to it.

I think there's a website that generates one in the correct format as I don't remember it off the top of my head.
>>
>>16377901
Cool, thanks. Gotta search for it now.
>>
>>16376579
>>16377895
>>16377920
If you're worried about looking like a retard, just use some random throwaway nick on IRC instead.
>>
>>16377931
I kinda know what to do now. Maybe I should just buy an eamusement pass. I found a website on an old thread that converts your card number into a card ID
>>
>>16377901
>I think there's a website that generates one in the correct format as I don't remember it off the top of my head.

http://kawashi.ro/card

Is this it? I did get a code. Let's see what happens
>>
Sorry for all the blogging managed to get the card to work.

It was just a matter of recopying be bemanitools and the code from>>16378278 worked

Finally playing almost the way the game was meant to be played. Feels good.
>>
So I swapped out my pop'n switches and springs to 200g each and I gotta say it feels pretty nice.

Whoever warned me against fucked up fingers and hands I have no choice but to call you a pussy.
>>
What's the best CS style to introduce some friends to IIDX?
>>
>>16377666

You got lucky.
>>
>>16378957
Empress
>>
>>16378957
Gold. better songlist than empress and they won't get memed by poorly rated charts. plus the ui and bgm owns
>>
>>16379034
>better songlist than empress

Nah
>>
>Just discovered Leggendaria

Thank you /jp/, now I can finally dust off my FP7.
>>
>>16379858
kys yourself please
>>
>>16379858
go back to /1cc/
>>
>>16377650
you still post here but aren't on the iidx discord *cries*
>>
>>16380787
Discord is for faggots and retards
>>
>>16380787
???????
>>
>>16379874

Yeah, proliferating rhythm games will be the death of rhythm games! Fuck that guy and fuck Leggendaria.
>>
What's more impeessive

Beating ex hard Mei A with a bad grade

AAA Mei A on normal gauge?
>>
>>16378912
what level are you playing at?
the problem with a heavy setup is fatigue at higher levels
>>
>>16381231
I've always been under the impression that scores matter most of all in IIDX, so that'd make the AAA more impressive.
>>
>>16382020

I just cleared my first 46. I think they are improving my stamina overall. I'm not getting as tired I think.

I think they did decrease my accuracy just a tad though.
>>
>>16377666
it's an alright 10. scratches aren't even that hard. plan 8 [h] is harder than it for gods sake

only 10s that shouldn't be are blue straggler and sigsig
>>
Does AAA mean anything in SDVX? I've been playing IIDX for 2 years without a single AAA, but I got AAA's my very first credit in SDVX
>>
>>16382375
And fun
>>
>>16382375
>scratches aren't even that hard. plan 8 [h] is harder than it for gods sake

Objectively wrong.
>>
>>16382610
Plan 8 sph is harder tho
Not with him on the scratch part, those are really dense and close to the end so it makes or breaks your clear
>>
>>16382554
Timing is very lenient so not really
>>
>>16382554
timing is more lenient. I can't find any exact numbers but I'd venture that critical is 4-5 frames.
>>
>>16382554
PUCs are the IIDX aaa of SDVX
>>
I had an idea. How would a remix of Brain Power and History of the Moon work?
>>
>>16385759
how would a remix of you sucking my dick work
Thread posts: 368
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.