[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this make me a bad person?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: ahshit.png (189KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ahshit.png
189KB, 800x600px
Does this make me a bad person?
>>
The poop was too gross for me.
>>
No, it's a good game
>>
File: vIO0ycm.png (17KB, 340x268px) Image search: [Google]
vIO0ycm.png
17KB, 340x268px
>>16330758
>>
>>16330758
One of the most enjoyable VNs for me. Then again, I've only read a handful.
>>
>>16330758
Name?
>>
>>16336771
The feeling or state of intense excitement and happiness.
>>
>>16330758
Edgelord, maybe. Shit taste, most definitely.
>>
>>16336771
Umineko no Naku Koro ni
>>
>>16336771
Fate/Stay Night
>>
Watched 2 minutes of this. Noped out to much for me.

I'm pretty sure anyone who's played the game or seen this is on a list :(
>>
You can make him be a normie and not invoke too much disgusting shit, right? Guys?

>>16330771
Wait... Poop?
>>
>>16340029
Not that anon, but episode 4 or 5 had human centipede stuff.
>>
>>16340090
Yikes. Well...

Well.
>>
>>16330758
Only watched the /a/, I'm not into hardcore shit but most scenes were delicious. I'm probably going to add it to the download list now that I've nothing else to do.
>>
>>16330758
you don't play that game
you experience it
last year me and a buddy played it together for a week
>we bailed by the water centipede
>>
Is it worse than Starless? The latter one was my first VN and, while it gave me a couple of dozens of orgasms, complete lack of any sort of revenge ending made me feel violated.
>>
>>16336771
Euphoria

It's an extreme bondage/rape game with a lot of ryouna including death of the girls.
>>
>>16341546
>worse
>>
nemu is a goddess
>>
>>16330758
It does.

No, not the guro. That's acceptable.

The complete shitfit that the writing becomes in the second half is unforgivable.
>>
File: 1475160778209.png (773KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1475160778209.png
773KB, 1024x768px
I want to punch Manaka!
>>
>>16330758
pretty gud game
>>
Does the milf get her own ending? If so I'm buying
>>
Actually legit well written
Surprising, considering it's a literal kusoge
>>
>>16349492
If by milf you mean the teacher, she does. And by all means play it. I skipped through most of the H-scenes but it was a fun time regardless.
>>
>>16349505
Even though you can tell it's coming, it gets pretty stupid toward the end when the plot goes full M Night Shyamalan and the writer basically throws out everything that happened in the first 15 hours of the story.
>>
>>16330758
Yes
>>
Am i the only one who wanted to fuck the class representant ?
>>
I'm at the end of Nemu's route and shit is getting all wacky. I'm not sure if I like it yet.
>>
>>16330758
It's not even that hardcore, if you can't handle it then go read Nekopara you pussy.
It has some amusing scenes but that's about it, the story is meh, I enjoyed the staff commentary though.
>>
>>16330758
>tfw can't like torture without poop play being involved
>>
>>16330771
The guy poop scene was gross, but when the qt girls were doing it, it was hot af.
>>
>>16330771
hate to disagree, I really despise scat, but it is the humiliation that turned me on. in the poop scene with Manaka.

>>16330758
I really can't understand how people claim that this is edgy.
Isn't thrill a very exciting component of a Nukige?
baka at purists atm
>>
>>16330771
That diarrhoea fountain that came from Manaka's ass wasn't drawn with the lumpy consistency of real shit, and so it looked like an extremely beautiful and fluidly drawn extreme orgasm
>>
>>16370150
Sorry i meant Makiba
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.