[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

News about Mayu Tomita

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: mayu-tomita.jpg (20KB, 285x405px) Image search: [Google]
mayu-tomita.jpg
20KB, 285x405px
You can read this news article about her from the press conference her lawyer gave about 11 days ago:

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20161216_37/

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/police-apologise-to-japanese-pop-idol-for-inaction-after-she-was-stabbed-over-20

But does any know more about this from Japanese news?

Seems like she is having trouble using her hands. Is it from nerve damage to her neck?

I wish nothing but the best for her. And pain for the bastard.
>>
>>16323591
A quick search found me
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20161216-00005482-bengocom-soci
Title:「警察は本当に反省して」小金井刺傷事件の被害女性が手記、傷残り現在も療養中

Relevant passages:

顔や首、手や腕などに傷が残っており、今後、その傷が目立たないようにする手術を受ける予定だという。

また、大量出血したことから、脳梗塞を発症し、視野狭窄(左側が見えにくい)の状態。さらに、フラッシュバックと呼ばれる症状があり、PTSD(心的外傷後ストレス障害)を発症。近くに男性がいると怖いため、付き添いの人がいないと公共交通機関が利用できないという。
>>
>>16323591
I thought he cut her eyes too. Dude looked like he needed a tard wrangler.
>>
>>16326064
Google translate gives this:

Scratches are left on the face, neck, hands and arms, and it is said that he will undergo surgery so that the wound will not be noticeable from now on.

Also, because of massive bleeding, it develops cerebral infarction and is in a state of narrowing the visual field (the left side is difficult to see). Furthermore, there is a symptom called flashback, and PTSD (posttraumatic stress disorder) develops. Because I am afraid that there are men nearby, public transportation can not be used unless there is an accompanying person.
>>
>>16326420
>That's one tough roastie. She deserved it
Take that back!
>>
This guy deserves to be drawn and quartered.
>>
>>16326420
Go back to /r9k/ and take that frog with you.
>>
>>16326464
agreed.

i will continue to pray for her.
i hope she will pull thru and overcome
>>
File: article04_2.jpg (94KB, 1000x524px) Image search: [Google]
article04_2.jpg
94KB, 1000x524px
Interesting tidbit about this story.

The guy who did the stabbing performed in a JAV with Hatano Yui two years earlier. DMM purged the video from their site when the news began spreading and Hatano even tweeted about it.

Really fucked up my day when I came across this news, so I figure I would let you guys experience what I felt. Just another example of how corrupt the JAV industry is.
>>
>>16323591
>>16326303
I hope she'll recover fully some day.
>>
Zainichi scum leave Japan you are not a REAL JAPANESE!
Zainichi make me sick to think about it *spits*
>>
I want to add to my thoughts
This young girl I wish the best but sadly I think she cannot achieve true happiness with the injury she suffer.
Please suffer Zainichi fucking shits.
>>
File: mayu_tomita_snuggle.jpg (75KB, 1368x912px) Image search: [Google]
mayu_tomita_snuggle.jpg
75KB, 1368x912px
>>16328755
Ganbatte ne~
>>
>>16328798
>The guy who did the stabbing performed in a
JAV with Hatano Yui two years earlier. DMM purged the video from their site when the news began spreading and Hatano even tweeted about it.
>Really fucked up my day when I came across this news, so I figure I would let you guys experience what I felt. Just another example of how corrupt the JAV industry is.

OP here,

I don't disagree that JAV is probably corrupt, but even if it wasn't it is just comment decency to delete anything with this sicko in it.

Actually, it is more concerning to me what happened to Mayu. Was she still under any contract? Was she performing at the club under contract? If so they should have had protection for her.

If not under contract, her having been underground famous in the recent past made her vulnerable to this fuck.
>>
>>16323591
>>16328798

anyone else dream they had a time machine so they can go back and smash this guy into the ground in front of mayu?

stuff like this make me go white knight a little.
>>
I thought she died after getting stabbed dozens of times.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.