[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Touhou Memories of Phantasm Episode 8 Coming 12/29, PV Released

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 12

Looks like they're doing Imperishable Night. Can't wait!

https://youtu.be/sF5W0nnodCA

Sorry for relatively unrelated picture, it was the first 2hu image I could find on my phone.
>>
Fuck off.
>>
Took them quite a while. Last I watched they were in SA (I think), what else did they make after that ?
>>
File: archer.jpg (2MB, 2000x1416px) Image search: [Google]
archer.jpg
2MB, 2000x1416px
Oh wow IN.
>>
>>16293598
PoFV and soku.

I just want to see tenshi and iku animated.
>>
Hyped as fuck. I've liked all of their episodes.
>>
Jesus fucking christ why they just cannot stop this failure?
haha guys I cannot wait for funney le kaguay neeto memes and delinquent mokou
>>
>>16302135
This group did neither of those. Summer Day's Dream was the one that had Kaguya playing shoot em ups all night.
>>
>>16302139
I know it.
I am expecting shitty kaguya memes because memories of phantasm is overrated meme garbage.
>>
>>16302143
Overrated where? Not on /jp/ atleast, threads about it are usually filled with nothing but spite.
>>
>>16293536
Oh wow another cool alice x marisa episode boy I have been waiting for this.
No, fuck this shit nobody cares about moonbitches I just want to see mokou animated
>>
>>16302148
/jp/ never saw a secondary work it didn't gleefully shit on.
>>
>>16293536
They are trying to make kaguya look menacing and scary.
What the fuck?
Can this shit get worse?
>>
>>16302169
Where the fuck did you get that they are trying to make her look scary? She is just behind a wall.
>>
>>16302174
That shading implies she's some sort of a princess or something. Also Reisen, Eirin and Tewi bowing before her.
>>
>>16302163
/jp/ never saw anything it didn't gleefully shit on. It comes with the territory.
>>
>>16302179
Well technically she is or was a princess. I see the shading being so dark mainly due to the whole story taking place at night, its meant to fit the theming. Eirin and bunnies bowing to their supposed leader sounds pretty natural, even if I dont know why Tewi is there. But atleast she isnt straight up bowing.
>>
>Reimu shafted again for Mariswag
>>
>>16302224
and all is well
>>
>>16302179
>That shading implies she's some sort of a princess
I can't possibly imagine why they'd ever try and make that kind of unfounded implication.
>>
What does kaguya's vagoo smell like?
>>
>>16302691
Cheetos.
>>
Call me autistic but just for the fact that Flandre appears on the preview I'm not expecting anything great
>>
File: 1477159415510.png (58KB, 187x247px) Image search: [Google]
1477159415510.png
58KB, 187x247px
>>16293536
Why does this make me irrationally mad?
>>
>>16302691
shit
>>
File: No thank you.png (111KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
No thank you.png
111KB, 263x192px
>>16293536
>Memories of Phantasm
Picture related.

Also that sideways mouth on Remilia. Why do artists keep doing that?
>>
>>16302861
I haven't even watched this series since the TH7 one, but it always seemed to be pointless fanwank pandering. Usually I'd think they'd do it to exploit the fanbase for money but IIRC the creators always end up uploading it to nico nico anyway, so I don't even see the point. It'd be more interesting if they used it to create original stories and interpretations of the touhou world like doujin authors do. Even animating some of the more well known doujinshi would be better then just adapting the games and just inserting as much fan service as possible.
>>
>>16302955
Professional animators do it to save time and budget (only have to animate the character's mouth instead of the entire face). At some point of time people watching anime thought it was an artistic choice and started doing it on their fanart
>>
>>16302974
Actually the stories of canon games lack of connection. Like you say, original stories would be much better and people would like them more since Kaleidoscope have a great animation.
>>
>>16302179
>she's some sort of a princess or something
No shit sherlock.
>>
>>16293536
Holy shit I could enjoy this but I have been poisoned enough by this place so I see a number of problems here.
Manly, why the fuck the blatant preference for Marisa? Reimu is the protag, not her.
Why the fuck show Flan at all? She is not even mentioned on the game and why show Youmu but nor Yuyuko? One mistake after another.
>>
>>16304017
I'm the guy that posted this >>16302782. I have watched all episodes of this because, despite how secondary it all is, I still enjoy seeing the characters animated. Besides it's all fanmade, if it were an official anime it would be more infuriating.
>>
>>16304051
And so will I, but yeah the points I made still enrage me, it is just too much of a shame.
>>
>>16303991
>>16302256
>>16302193
>Kaguya
>Princess
Sure
Princess of filth for sure
>>
>>16302154
I think you will have to wait for part 2 to see her animated
>>
>>16304017
>why the fuck the blatant preference for Marisa? Reimu is the protag, not her
I could complain about a lot of things but I wouldn't complain about this, or at least not in this way.

Reimu AND Marisa are the protagonists, although Marisa is player 1.

And more importantly, the games are usually about of equal importance for ALL characters' storylines. For example, I think the Netherworld team (Youmu and Yuyuko) is the best route of IN, but it really doesn't matter which you focus on.

You SHOULD focus on one, though, because there's probably not enough time or money to be equal. That said from a fan reception perspective IN = Marisa/Alice, because of shippers, so I'm not surprised at all by their decision, even if it makes me grumble.
>>
>>16304485
>although Marisa is player 1.
2*
>>
>>16302974
How would you exploit the fanbase for money? ZUN explicitly prevents this, aside from in-person flea market sales at doujin conventions in Japan.
>>
>>16302154
>I just wanted to see Mokou animated

There's a little bit of that in the previous OP they made based off IN, before they comitted to making an episode.
>>
>>16306075
Forgot link:

https://youtu.be/c83xBmjCp6Y
>>
>>16302154
I like Keine enough that I'll sit through this for her.
>>
>>16306974
Same, but everytime Eirin appears I will skip the video.
>>
>>16302154

Mokou is in one of the episodes. Yukari keeps gap stealing booze from her.
>>
>>16307462
I saw her buying something in Mystia's stall.
I want to see her fight, not fuck with keine.
>>
>>16293536
This is going to be full yurishit, isn't it?
>>
I like that it's animated Touhou even though it's meme stuff. Honestly it's pretty middle of the road as far as fanworks are concerned, it doesn't really do anything too wild, just plays it safe. Good music though.

I wonder how they'll handle Stage 4 and all the Team aspects, how much time they'll devote to each one. Seems obvious Marisa and Alice are taking the forefront but Marisa is important anyway.

>>16304017
>>16302782
They've shown Flandre, Patchy, and Meiling every time they do something with the SDM, even when they're shown in some of the unrelated OPs. I get that Flan has nothing to do with this game but the SDM always shows up as a group.

>>16302154
Mokou's my favorite, but she has also gotten screentime during every arc too, it's not like they haven't animated her. They clearly like her and the rest of the IN cast a lot (Tewi and Reisen show up a lot too).
>>
>>16307472
I want to see her fuck Keine.

Also, it's real funny when the Jay gets super mad about secondary works, then reveals itself to be mostly secondaries any time it's time to drop some lore knowledge.
>>
File: heg steal.jpg (76KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
heg steal.jpg
76KB, 848x480px
>>
>>16308223
>smug as fuck stronghu
>hag stealing sake with her gaps
>cirno laughing like a fucking moron
It's art.
>>
File: memehus a cutes!.jpg (79KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
memehus a cutes!.jpg
79KB, 848x480px
>>16308328

^__^
>>
>>16307536

Most likely. I wish shipping (and memes) weren't such a focus in Memories of Phantasm.

It's why I prefer Hifuu Club Activity Record more: it doesn't meme nor have fucking yuri. It tells its own stories too, unlike the former that just does the games watered down to shit.
>>
What fucking memes? People keep complaining about them but the only actual meme I remember was Cirno's 9 eyes in the very first episode.
>>
>>16310077
I also prefer Hifuu Club Activity Record far more; though I hope they fix the pacing in the next episode, it was all over the place in the first one.
>>
>>16310488
>>16310077
Is there any place to download all the touhou fan animes? I only knew about MoP here
>>
>>16310077
well fuck
>>
File: 0.png (208KB, 852x478px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
208KB, 852x478px
The best I can hope from this is more super interesting parts.
>>
Am I the only one looking forward to the final ep of Summer's Day Dream? Ep 3 was pretty good and the final scene with Suika was pretty atmospheric.

>16310077
I like Hifuu Club Activity Record but it could have done without the original donut steal malehu's they kind of steal away screentime from a already short feature.

At the very least the Chinese group has a incredible production rate, they've actually already got a new work lined up here.
https://youtu.be/9PpYXAeVnaI

And also I think they were working on something DDC related here.
https://youtu.be/f4tsaynoXjE
>>
>>16293536
Is she ok?
>>
>>16325520
what do you think those biscuits are made of?
>>
>>16325610
Fresh /jp/NEET semen
>>
>>16308714
What is sir no doing? Scanning for ice cream?
>>
>>16325963
She's scanning for dank memes
>>
File: whatreimudoeswhenanonshowsup.webm (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
whatreimudoeswhenanonshowsup.webm
95KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>16310476
People are mad because they need a reason to be bad. They shitpost everyday about MEMES and BOOBS and WICH 2HU WUD U FCK but whenever somebody tries to publish it, you hold the fuck up or they're gonna fuck you up.

Just some of the best ironies about life you can find here.
>>
>>16326513
Looks like if something "serius" tries to make a litle of fun it automatically becomes shit.
>>
>>16293536
Cute Patchouli.
Weird looking Remilia.
>>
File: PIKAFUKINCHU.jpg (23KB, 229x261px) Image search: [Google]
PIKAFUKINCHU.jpg
23KB, 229x261px
>>16327210
Remi, get that goddamn pizza roll outta my face!
>>
File: 9ball_c.jpg (59KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
9ball_c.jpg
59KB, 600x600px
>>16293536
Found out I had to catch up from ch.5, waitng for 8.
Nothin' like binge watching some Slice-of-Afterlife.
>Why the fuck show Flan at all?
The mandrake scene in chapter 5 was kinda kewl tho...
>>
File: ze.webm (3MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ze.webm
3MB, 1024x576px
>>
>>16293536
Not seeing it on KissAnime
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.