[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

萌え

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1472591677012.png (209KB, 419x551px) Image search: [Google]
1472591677012.png
209KB, 419x551px
How do we define "moe" in exact terms?
>>
File: 1479833461702.jpg (61KB, 410x276px) Image search: [Google]
1479833461702.jpg
61KB, 410x276px
>>
>>16292877
ey ey cutie anme gurl yu want some fug?
>>
File: 1434498362982.jpg (243KB, 1228x868px) Image search: [Google]
1434498362982.jpg
243KB, 1228x868px
>>16292877
It's very simple, anon. The more underage and the more you want to murderfuck a character, the more moe it is.
>>
File: mami navi.png (105KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
mami navi.png
105KB, 800x800px
>>16293316
Navi is really moe. A cute fairy that follows you around and tries to get you to focus into saving the world instead of getting distracted. I imagine her going "mou~~" and pouting every time Link goes to the fishing pond. And she is voiced by Mami-san so that adds to her cuteness.
>>
>>16292877
I think this is the best explanation that Westerners can understand well.

http://www.themarysue.com/moe-misogyny-and-masculinity/

"moe" is a backdoor for misogyny to fight back and stay pervasive
>>
>>16295073
It blows my mind that this article is actually not shit.
>>
>>16292877
Moe is the kimochi you get when a bishoujo does something kawaii
>>
>>16295073
I'll give this article a chance, but I can feel my blood pressure rise from the massive boulder of salt I'm taking.
>>
>>16295216
I guess it was alright apart from the expected grandstanding and male condemnations. It's pretty accurate, at least.
Couldn't help but notice the writer's twitter is full of Yuri on Ice as she condemns me so I'm reminded as to why I avoid those websites again.
>>
>>16295334
The ideal of inclusive anime that everyone can enjoy is not entirely unreasonable, but it does come off as pretty pointless when the market mostly caters to demographics by segmenting itself anyway.
>>
>>16292877

Read this:
https://archive.org/details/TheMoeManifestoAnInsidersLookAtTheWorldsOfMangaAnimeAndGaming
>>
>>16295371
>inclusive anime that everyone can enjoy
And how should there be a "common good"! The term contradicts itself: whatever can be common always has little value. In the end it must be as it is and always has been: great things remain for the great, abysses for the profound, nuances and shudders for the refined, and, in brief, all that is rare for the rare.”
>>
>>16299039
As I understand it, it's about not being terrible for too many people.
>>
>>16299049
The only way to do that are low risk shows. Its very hard to include new ideas when sticking to what everyone wants.
>>
>>16295073
I wonder how the author would respond to yaoi and reverse harem shows.
>>
>>16292877
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>16292877
A term that might have meant something 15 years ago but has since become a meaningless buzzword, not to be used under any circumstances unless one actively strives to appear ignorant.

>>16295124
But it is complete shit. Admittedly not for the reasons one would normally expect, but come on. It's waging ideological battles against, alternately, poor quality, escapism, and media not catering specifically to the author of the piece despite her being from a different continent.
>>
>>16298338
That's really good. I recommend everyone to read the interview with Morinaga Takuro. Starts at page 128.
>>
>>16299697
Your mum
>>
>>16295073
I'm surprised that this thread didn't derail into autistic shitflinging when this article got posted. Sasuga /jp/, I can always count on you to critique something without shitting up an entire thread.
>>
>>16299557
She has no problem with those, as far as I can tell.
>>
>>16302493
If that's true, then her article makes no sense. Check out the latest fujo bait of the season and it's filled with tons of moe. None of those guy characters behave in realistic ways either, but fujoshi eat it up all the same. I get the point of the article but complaining about fantasy for behaving unrealisticly is pretty pointless.
>>
>>16295073
The author has a problem with female representation in media. They offer no constructive way to fix that problem despite the title of the article. This article throws every anime, that does not align with their borderline delusional opinions, under the bus to make a point about how men are perverts.

Moe is a feeling you get when you like something and it is generally described as cute. I don't want to stick my dick in a chipmunk that is eating an acorn as this author would have you believe.
>>
i think haruhi said moe means big boobs
>>
>>16306499
No, that's what Amelia said. She's an anime expert.
>>
it comes with a feeling
>>
>>16292877
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJQVlVHsFF8

I think this song explains it well, listen close
>>
>>16292877
>>
>>16308409
That's horrible.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.