[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/jp/ eternal onahole thread /ona/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 448
Thread images: 85

File: 1433413601930.jpg (311KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1433413601930.jpg
311KB, 700x800px
In this thread we discuss and give advice about all sorts of rubber vaginas, asses, dolls and other related products.

Read the guide before asking questions.
http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

Last thread: >>16250096
>>
Are there any onaholes that simulate belly button fucking?
>>
best threads on /jp/ lately
>>
>>16277700
>right by Gion
no matter how many times you go you will never be able to see everything. Time to plan another vacation!
>>
>>16278580
So how goes the way of flat chested torsos?
I found something thats actually available in the US called the pregnant latina masturbator lel, which besides the obvious bump doesn't look that far off.
Is there anything else like that outside of onaholes/japan, or failing that just torso onaholes?
>>
File: order.jpg (50KB, 591x606px) Image search: [Google]
order.jpg
50KB, 591x606px
I hope Magic Eyes improved their QC: I've been meaning to buy the MoT sooner but I was put off by the number of anons who got defectives MoT and Lolincos.

On a side note: am I the only one here who never dry the inside of his onaholes?
I simply wash mine with hand soap and cold water, I try to get most of the water out but I don't bother with toilet paper/towels and I've never had a problem with mold.
>>
Thinking of buying 'Mouth of Truth' dors it feel like an actual blowjob? Ive never gotten one. (A blowjob)
>>
>>16279083
yes actually:
https://myonahole.com/collections/tight-onahole/products/hesokan-navel-fucker
>>
>>16278580
My first hole came in, the R20. Called in sick to work, and now I'm gonna give it a test run. Wish me luck.
>>
File: Screenshot_27.png (334KB, 563x458px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_27.png
334KB, 563x458px
Alright /ona/ I have $45 to spend on an onahole. I'm using Amazon prices here. Choose a good hole for me while keeping this in mind:
7.5in BPEL 5in Girth
I'd like something tight. My first hole was a cheap LC2 toy and by God was it amazing. I ended up tearing the entrance after just two weeks of constant usage tho' (although I did flip it outside to clean. Muh paranoia.)
Mid to Extreme range stimulation. I've spent probably around a week in total researching my potential onahole purchase.
Length. I'd like something that'll properly accommodate the size of my penis. My first hole was roughly 3.5" in length, so I was only able to fit half of my penis in. I've heard the Seventeen Bordeaux is pretty long, but lacks the stimulation and tightness that I'm looking for.
A E S T H E T I C. Would prefer my rubber cunnies have camel toes. If it matches the above requirements however then it doesn't really matter.
Now down to it. Here's a few that have caught my eye.

ME Roa Kupa Sujiman
Virgin Age: Admission (or Graduation)
Daisyuki Hold
Toysheart Fairy (Heard this one was as tiny as the Warning! Narrow Hole! ona'
R-20 (Not very A E S T H E T I C imo but I've heard plenty of good things about this one.)
Seventeen Bordeaux

Feel free to rec any other holes. I've probably looked at 100+ by now, but these are the only ones that have caught my eye (The Lolinco looks p. nice I guess, but it goes over my budget by $5)

inb4 no1 replies
>>
VA: Grad is pretty good, very soft but tight, Daisyuki hold is brutal and very stimulating.

>>16282040
have you considered the big rina?
https://myonahole.com/products/sujiman-kupa-big-rina
you can get 15% off of it if you order before the 22nd and get the discount code from their newsletter.
>>
>>16282029
kek, lasted maybe 30 seconds. Just like with a real girl.

Probably gonna get addicted to this real fast. RIP wallet.
>>
>>16280156
I just shove a microfiber cloth into the hole and pull it out. There is usually still some moisture (particularly toward the back of the hole) and I have never had any issues.

As long as there isn't any bacteria or fungal particles in the hole you should be good.

>>16281899
Feels like a really sloppy blowjob by a virgin who doesn't know what they are doing. It's still miles ahead of anything else and if you have a blowjob fetish like me it's still pretty god-tier.

I recommend taking the teeth out though, they are TOO realistic for my tastes.

>>16282040
The 17 Evo might be a better choice than the Bordeaux for your size.

I have both, and I fill the Bordeaux up to the cervix while only being 4.5in bone pressed, and the Evo has about 2in of extra space for me. They feel about the same stimulation wise, but the Evo is bigger and tougher. The Evo also has a very nice plump cameltoe while the Bordeaux is more of a roastie desu.

I would also recommend the Julia+ if you want something a little more exotic. It's more intense than the Bordeaux or the Evo in terms of stimulation, the thing is a fucking monster in overall size (seriously, I can only make use of like half the tunnel), it has a neat gimmick where the top part of the hole can be turned to create different feelings. It's also got a nice rack (though the vag is a massive roastie if that turns you off). The only downside to this hole is that it might be a bit above your budget.

Basically, if $45 is a hard limit, I would recommend the Evo as a good starter for you, but if you want to save up and try something nicer, I would recommend a Julia+

Best of luck anon.
>>
>>16282040
Virgin Age ~Admission~
>>
janny suck me
>>
A reminder to everyone, remember to corn starch the outside of your onaholes, it stops them from being sticky and makes them feel brand new.

anyone know of a good way to apply it without making a mess?
I tried pouring a little into my hand but it ends up going EVERYWHERE.
>>
>>16282156
>anyone know of a good way to apply it without making a mess
get one of those comical makeup applicators the size of a pillow or something or lay down a towel.
>>
>>16282156
But my Rina was greasy and sticky when it was brand new.
>>
>>16282167
>comical makeup applicators the size of a pillow
what the fuck are you talking about

>>16282178
>greasy and sticky
SMOOTH AND SOFT
>>
>>16282195
>angry masturbator anon
>>
>>16282104
Just got my first hole last week too, also an R20. Cleaning her is a little bit of trouble, also wish these came in larger sizes, but still a good investment.

I doubt I'm going to start buying a ton of different holes,probably just stick to one until it needs to be replaced.
>>
>>16282156
Icing sugar shaker, used in baking. Fill with cornstarch and go nuts.
>>
>Order a hole from NLS
>Order lube from another site
>Get text notification and a postal notification so I assume both are for the lube
>Check NLS tracking and it says my customs are holding it
>Wait a week and they are still holding it
>Just about to call customs and ask what is going on but I decide to check my country's postal service
>Turns out it arrived a week ago

Aaaaah what the fuck it was almost sent back.
>>
Lolinco or Rina big?
>>
>>16282476
Rina normal
>>
Hey, /jp/ since you know so much about onaholes and dick health, do you also know a bit about arsehole health?

I just found a weird, wart like thingy above my asshole on the inner side of my buttcrack. It hurts like hell when I touch it.

Are those hemoroids?
>>
>>16282782
http://webmd.com
http://images.google.com
Go to the damn doctor or buy some Preparation H and see if it goes away.
>>
>>16282418
>Icing sugar shaker
this is actually a really good idea, thanks.
>>
Is the Puni DX Fuwatoro worth getting? It's significantly cheaper than the other versions right now.
>>
>my full body sex doll just left US customs
Some fuck fucked with it didnt he.
>>
>>16283085
I bet he filled every hole with confetti
>>
File: 71ED5N3sPxL._SL1000_.jpg (134KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
71ED5N3sPxL._SL1000_.jpg
134KB, 1000x1000px
Anyone tried this? It's $13 on Amazon and that's the exact amount I need to get free shipping.
>>
>>16283104
why dont you spend like $5-10 more for a decent one.
>>
>>16283128
because I already have 14 onaholes and I'm looking for something to get me free shipping with my order. Kek.
>>
>>16283140
alright fair enough, one of the reviews on amazon said if you consider it a luxury disposable then its good.
>>
File: 1477594851581.jpg (409KB, 1716x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1477594851581.jpg
409KB, 1716x1055px
>>16282104
>>
>>16283310
>rotting queen
sweet jesus.
>>
So uh, I'm glad I didn't need to hide my package from anyone. My order from Myonahole just came in. 6am and actually rang the bell. What service delivers this early?
>>
>>16283310
>still have a TPE doll after a year with no black spots or decay or shit like that
>was about to bring it up
>storage shed
god damn that musta been torture
>>
>>16283372
you think that's bad, my dad works at the local incoming international mail center and one of his co-workers spotted my name on my package.
>>
>>16283386
Well with yours, you should have known the risk to an extent.
With a situation like this, those on here who are always on about hiding their shit from family or what not, could get screwed hard with a 6 am, doorbell ringing delivery.
>>
>>16283372
Why is that a problem? It's not like anyone knows what's in the box.
>>
>>16283415
No problem for me.
But for those who live with parents still, I'm fairly certain if they weren't nosy already, a fucking doorbell going off with a package there at the crack of dawn just might get their attention
>>
>>16283413
I shipped it as express, paying an extra $15 to avoid that situation, I hate talking with my family about sex related stuff because they are so awkward about it that it makes me feel very uncomfortable.
>>
>>16283441
Well I see what you mean, but I don't see how express would avoid hitting the international mail center there.
>>
>>16283446
The idea was that it would go through the center quickly and reduce the chance of being spotted, instead I get my dad handing me the package and feeling paranoid as if he knows what's in it.
>>
>>16283455
Ah of course.
I over think things like that. In that situation, I'd have taken the hit in product price and ordered inside the states instead.
That or laid my dreams to rest.
Thankfully parents aren't an issue for me.
>>
File: 8303.jpg (404KB, 940x940px) Image search: [Google]
8303.jpg
404KB, 940x940px
>>16283478
I dont think they even sell the good onaholes in my country, just the overpriced western ones that look like blown out ham sandwiches.
I've been to sex shops before and the closest thing they had was this which is horrifying to say the least.
>>
File: laughing_machi.png (860KB, 841x720px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_machi.png
860KB, 841x720px
>>16283502
>Blow Kochi up and let her blow you away! Sayonara!
>>
File: Faggots.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
Faggots.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
So my shit spent a week in customs for a reason, didn't it?
>>
>>16283518
open it up and lets see, remember to hide naughty bits with paper.
>>
>>16283534
Well I meant with the whole, clearly ripped off stickers and such.
But I just looked, and unless customs are masters of untaping bubble wrap and newspapers, then I suppose they simply had a shit ton of other packages at the time
>>
>>16283557
oh, nah stuff like that is usually the company reusing boxes that their shipments came in to save on resources.
At least I think thats what it is, think about it, if the shipping declaration was stuck to the box over all those ripped labels then how the hell would anyone get through to them and rip them without removing the declaration?
>>
>>16283518
Okay so if info is still needed on them,
With Myonahole, bubble wrap was used on everything but the toy bag.
They aren't afraid of Forgetting to list an item on the packing slip if you mentioned you were concerned about customs finding it (not that it would help if they opened the box up)
In my case, it was a pillow case.
They went the extra distance and wrapped said case in both newspaper and bubble wrap. (Again, no help in the end, but still a nice notion)
Order was placed on the 6th and probably would have arrived on the 13th if not for customs
>>
>>16283588
Eh I...don't know.
I'm not familiar with overseas mail, so seeing packing slip like info on the outside made me forget the fact that it had the needed Barcode and addresses on it
>>
>>16283603
Correction, I meant shipping declaration.
Furthermore, it is listed, just my blind ass couldn't see the "2" listed in the quantity bar for pillow cover
>>
File: 71qDmVPI77L._SL1500_.jpg (172KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71qDmVPI77L._SL1500_.jpg
172KB, 1500x1500px
lul
>>
>>16283680
I dont get it, I see the caption but I still dont really get the context.
>>
Tried otonaJP for the first time and the package just arrived. I asked them to tell me what they're going to write on the package in case it gets stuck in customs.
Instead they stayed silent, undervalued the package, labeled it as Hobby kit and threw in a small bag of candy and a thank you note.

10/10
>>
>>16283743
what kind of candy?
>>
>>16283760
Hard grape flavored candy. Tiny bag with 8 pieces of them.
>>
>>16283902
neat.
>>
my onahole is here but im too jittery and nervous to fuck it wtf
>>
>>16284439
Take it out for dinner. Light your room with some candles, get some smooth jazz playing.
>>
>>16284439
Look at some lewdpandas and try again
>>
>>16284439
That's adorable
>>
>>16283372
I'm glad my post runs parcel terminal service and some local couriers are planning to jump on a bandwagon as well.
>>
File: toucanXtoucan.jpg (2MB, 2648x3152px) Image search: [Google]
toucanXtoucan.jpg
2MB, 2648x3152px
daily reminder shills inhabit this thread. do not stray from the toucan's teachings
>>
>>16284790
Think I need to order a Miku outfit for my doll.
>>
>>16284790
what do they shill that does not follow the toucan?
>>
File: au~.png (375KB, 518x445px) Image search: [Google]
au~.png
375KB, 518x445px
my face when I use my rina
>>
I got a lilith uterus and it says inside on the box to use water based lube but the bottle I got in advanced isn't water-based. Will it really harm the hole if I use it with that?
>>
>Get first hole
>Now spend all day waiting to be able to use it
Is this how people with girlfriends feel?
>>
>>16285024
Nah, it's fine.
>>
>>16285026
Yes
You will now feel the equivalent of being cockblocked whenever someone comes over
>>
Serious question, how do I dispose a used onahole? I have a zxy and it has two tears and doesn't feel as good as it used to. I want to buy the Ozawa hole and throw away the zxy when it gets here. Should I cut it into pieces or just throw the whole thing in the trash? I don't want someone to find it.
>>
If I order a Queen Cats Toys ona off Amazon, the packaging on the outside box won't have anything on it, right? Only the inside box?
>>
>>16285026
tfw live with whole family still and have to use ona at 3am while everyone is sleeping. As quiet as possible
>>
>>16283104
For the price you pay, it's pretty good. Feels very nice IMO and easy to clean. But don't expect it to last long. Rips easily at the opening to cockasians or any medium sized. Still usable but mine just broke completely in like 4 months
>>
>>16285026
>>16285077
>smoke weed
>weed makes me extremely horny
>live in one story, slightly small house
>bust out ona late at night
>can't help but get really into it sometimes
>*SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP*
>*moans*
>*ejaculates with audible pleasurable groan*
Do they know, bros?
>>
Daishuki hold is overrated? I tried it and the opening was a lot tighter than I thought, and the insides aren't really rubbing against my D at all. I've tried squeezing the air out but still no dice. Disappointed.
>>
>>16285067

I cut mine in little pieces which I wrap in paper towels.
>>
>>16285067
Roll it in tissues and put it about halfway in your trash.

I suppose if you were feeling extra paranoid cutting it into unidentifiable pieces would be good too
>>
File: 5197_1_36_Thumb.png (145KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5197_1_36_Thumb.png
145KB, 1000x1000px
>>16282195
>>
>>16285110
If you squeeze with both hands it should stick very tightly around you, because of my girth it really bullies my cock, it's possible that you're using too much lube.
>>
What's the average lifespan of a Venus Real?

I've had mine for a year and a half and I can't tell if my dick is getting less sensitive or if the hole is simply approaching its lifespan.
>>
>>16285195
I should say squeeze the air out with both hands
>>
>>16285200
I've had my ZXY for about a month and a half, used it about four times and I think it's spent. It's torn at the entrance and the sidewall is thinning somehow and is causing my dick to push left inside. *sigh
What should I get next? I'm about 6" and rather thick.
Thinking of the Ozawa or the Mouth of Truth. I'm open to suggestions. I want something realistic. inb4 get real pussy then
>>
>>16285238
Virgin age graduation is pretty good if you want something snug, it's tight but the right kind of tightness, though it can get a little noisy when going all the way in.
>>
>>16285028
dont lie
>>
File: Screenshot_188.png (182KB, 348x285px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_188.png
182KB, 348x285px
>>16278580
how durable is the virgin age admission, is it as shoddily made as the lower-tier price holes? my first hole was like $15 and I ended up splitting it after a week

can it withstand my bbc?
>>
>>16285493
VAA is pretty tough. I got her a few months ago and I've been using her regularly. I also turn her inside out to clean her every now and then. I'm not huge but I'm not small either.
>>
>>16285493
My VAA has survived more dicking than my previous two Magic Eyes holes combined and is still in good condition.
>>
>>16285628
>>16285540
But how tight is it after months of continuous cock overdrive?
>>
GOOD AFFORDABLE HIP ONAHOLE?
>>
>>16285641
[ ] Good
[ ] Affordable
Pick one
>>
>>16285641
Real the sumata
>>
>>16285633
It's a bit looser but still fairly tight overall. Sometimes I like to wrap it in a towel and stuff it into a plastic tube to make it even tighter.
>>
i wish i could get an ona for christmas. not really something you can ask
>>
>>16286041
Too late to order by Christmas dummy, next time plan ahead.

>>16286065
Jesus Christ calm down
>>
>>16285763
Can confirm. Mine no longer tries to force my dick out as much as it did during the first time.

What sort of plastic tube are we talking about?
>>
>>16286065
Mentioning United States Post Service and Spain is throwing away anonymity? He/she doesn't even use tripcode.
>>16286041
Right now your best bet is to find someone from your country selling ona, and get him to mail it through express fedex, ups or something like tjis, no idea what you have avaliable. There are also brick and mortar sex shops, maybe you'll find one with onas in stock.
But yeah, it's pretty late, I aways assume the shipping will take around 2 months, and advise you the same.
>>
>>16286101
>you'll find one with onas in stock

Not that anon, but is this likely? How niche are onaholes?
>>
I'm thinking about only shaking out water from my lolinco virgo after washing.
I'll just clean lube and cum with soapy water, rinse it and shake water out.
Then before next use Ill rinse it again.
Is it good idea? Cleaning her is such a pain, but I don't want my dick to fall off or her pussy getting moldy
>>
>>16286131
just shove a napkin in there to soak up the water. you can't let it stay wet, it'll rot.
>>
>>16286126
DESU I've been in only one stationary sex shop and they had a few JAV actress ones (meikis?), 17 (old one), lolinco and Venus, so I guess they can have less controversial ones. I believe that controversial packages like Witch Temptation or Coccolo would scare away customers. Imagine 35 year old normie who wants fleshlight comes to sex shop and sees whole row of girls looking like his daughter.
So yeah, onas are a little bit underground, at least in europe.
>>16286120
You waited whole day to post this picture, didn't you? The sad part is that you're the one wanting attention.
>>
Anyone have any opinions or input on "Meiki Sisters - Virgin" ? I already own a bunch of other onaholes in varying degrees of tightness (From Venus Real down to VAA and lolinco), and I'm thinking of adding another tighty to the armada and stumbled over this. Look pretty good but I am wary about Korean onas, especially single layers. If anyone has any feedback it would be appreciated.

For reference it's this:

https://www.toydemon.com/meiki-sisters-virgin-masturbator
>>
>>16286137
Yeah, but virgo really resists everything except dick. Well, I'll keep drying her, thanks
>>
>>16286153
Fair point. I really like the loli box art (I have the ones for VAA and Rina) but as a Britbong, I didn't dare to risk it and order Cocolo with her box.
>>
>>16286153
Which is part of the reason why I hate the box art, faggots can't help themselves but have generic loli #476 on their box for their rubber vagina which makes it harder to market in western countries and makes it more difficult for everyone to buy the fucking things.
>>
>>16286180
But Rina is cute.
>>
>>16286239
Yeah you're right, we were all having a nice time before that.

Anyone have experience with onaholes that are generally loose?
I was thinking about getting HANJUKU ! (Half Mature) because I have the dick crusher daisyuki hold and thought it might be a good idea to have something a bit gentler.
>>
>>16286241
She is but her being on the box means that hole is a no go zone for westie shops, and if I want it I have to specifically ask that they remove packaging so I don't get arrested for girls of indeterminate age on my rubber vagina box, I'm sorry but it's just a hassle.
>>
What is your favorite hole /jp/?

What is your least favorite hole?
>>
File: file.png (291KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
291KB, 500x500px
Looking to buy myself something nice for the new year. Student Council President looks interesting because of the tight entryway. Are there any other holes that have similarly tight entrances?
>>
File: empty desk.png (125KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
empty desk.png
125KB, 256x256px
>live in Australia
>got a Rina shipped to me just fine from a local company (Love Merci)
>loli doujins are apparently banned here
>price is only a tiny bit more than buying from nls including shipping
I would never risk an import though
>>
>>16286300
Daisyuki hold is quite dick crushing, it literally forces my dick out if I let go
>>
>>16286300
tight entryway but no texture afterwards. careful anon
>>
>>16286303
How is love merci?
I saw some of their prices ended up being about $20 more than import stores.
>>
>>16286312
Pretty okay. Fast post and discreet packaging.
They have good sales sometimes which offset how expensive they are.
>>
>>16286306
Daisyuki hold has also been on my radar. That and vacuum witch.
>>
>>16286101
>2 months
Jesus I got mine the same week I ordered it.
>>
File: 1479888094559.jpg (39KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
1479888094559.jpg
39KB, 374x347px
>>16278580
Hey guys been out of the onahole game for a while. I'm looking to buy an order of lube and was wondering if Onatsuyu is still the reigning meme-brand or if something else has overtaken it.

Really like PePe's stuff, what's the verdict on Honkijiru? And is 'myonahole' a reliable site? I was never was too fond about 'NLS's' interface.
>>
>>16286343
I was pretty happy with myonahole
>>
>>16286312
If you're ever in Akihabara, avoid Love Merci (and M's for that matter) they have the highest prices. You'll find prices closer to retail down the street at Ramutarra or similar.
>>
File: Le Meme.png (317KB, 436x598px) Image search: [Google]
Le Meme.png
317KB, 436x598px
>>16286343
Hello local lube merchant here, yes onatsuyu is still best.

MyOnahole is in the trial stage for many users. Most reviews have been acceptable. As always proceed with caution yadda yadda
>>
>>16286284
>What is your favorite hole /jp/?
Your mum's
>>
>>16286438
Link?
>>
>>16286402
I followed the preaching of the toucan and bought some onatsuyu. Is there a trick to getting drops to come out without stringing back into the bottle? Or just keep a paper towel nearby to cut the strings.
>>
>>16286384
I meant the Australian online store but actually I did go there when I was in Japan, got a disposable tenga pouch for ¥180 and was intimidated by the puni ana at eye level so I left quickly
>>
>>16286402

I have used very little variety of lubes besides durex and the sample stuff from my onaholes, I recently got a meiki ZXY and it came with like 70mls of lube, for reference how does the onatsuyu compare to meiki lubes in general? is it thicker? softer? etc
>>
Up until mid 2015 I was buying onaholes left and right and I have been out of the game since then. I really loved the noodle king back in the day.

What new dick raping hole should I get /jp/? Like the virgin bride mouth and vag were nice and all but I want something that will summon the mother load.
>>
Are onahole dakis really a thing?
Where would I acquire one?
>>
I wonder if anyone has every tried to use onatsuyu as lube for real sex and had to explain why they have a Japanese lube bottle
>>
>>16286343
I tried Moisty+ since someone mentioned it and it's great but you have to thin it out with some water. It works nice on holes that need thinner lube and it doesn't dry out fast.
>>
File: waifu overlay.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
waifu overlay.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>16283310
Don't think I'll ever go down that rabbit hole.

But if I ever do, I'd probably be doomed, seeing as I'm also a VR/AR nut.
>>
File: pump_bottle.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pump_bottle.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>16286451
What about using one of those?
>>
>>16279368
only reason i come here
>>
>>16286956
Same
>>
File: daisuki-hold.jpg (27KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
daisuki-hold.jpg
27KB, 400x300px
Just copped (daisyuku hold). Anyone use one before? I'm pretty excited for it. I have a kinda thick ding dong, did I make a mistake?
>>
>>16287240
very hard to get into, much moreso than lolinco and VAA, and it feels fucking nothing after the entrance unless you push all the air out and use the suction feature. it's a suction-must hole.
>>
>>16287240
It's absolutely brutal, the tiny entrance is tight and it will shove you out pretty hard if you let go, it's intense as long as you make sure to squeeze the air out before you insert, and personally I really like the cervix gimmick, feels great

I guess daisyuki hold is a better product name than dick crusher, I really hope it loosens up a bit.
>>
>>16287270
>>16287303
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittt. Damn, I'm not that excited anymore. ...fuck
>>
>>16287352
Nah it's pretty good, if you wanted tight you sure as fuck got tight, first time I used it my legs were shaking from how intense it was.
>>
>>16287380
Oh and it should be said I'm 5.8 in girth so my experience might be different than someone else
>>
>>16286087
It's an old rice cake container. It's close to the shape of a Pringles can.
>>
>>16286300
>you will never watch a banana be bitten off by a cute JK's asshole
>>
>>16286300
This pic makes me uncomfortable
>>
>>16288134
Don't worry they ate the banana afterwards.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (90KB, 940x624px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
90KB, 940x624px
>wake up
>check doll status
>omg yay
>start nesting
>parents drive in
>parents surprise visit to drop off my gift
>mom texts my sister and brother
>hour later my house has nieces and nephews all over
>spill some coffee on myself
>fake a shit
>attempt to buy time
>typing this on my laptop in bedroom bathroom
I need to go back out there and its been like 2 hours since everyone arrived what the fuck am I going to do when fedex man (or woman who knows what it is) drives up with a 5 foot long 80 lb box where the entrance to my house is visible from the living room and kitchen
my fucking brother is getting drunk and good chance he wont let it go
my mother and sister are nosy as fuck
and the kids might just fucking explode right then and there when they see how big the package is this close to christmas
>WHATS IN THE BOX UNCLE ANON?! IS IT FOR US?!
and my fucking brother and sister inlaws always thought I was the weird one for being 30, big house and no wife or kids as it is and they wont let it go

fuck me man, and there is my mother knocking on the door asking if I get enough fat in my diet for being in here too long

god damnit
>>
>>16288480
I'm sorry Anon, this is how it ends.
>>
>keep hole in a bag deep under my desk
>wake up one day
>stepmom walks in carrying the bag
>"the dog was dragging this around"
>leaves it on my desk
>"I didnt open it either"
kill me
>>
>>16288529
rip in piece friend.
>>
>>16288480
Tell them it's a Christmas surprise.

Then buy something else nice and big when nobody's looking.
>>
>>16288480
holy fuck anon. wishing you the best. i don't know what to tell you.
is there a way to call/request redelivery via your tracking number's page? maybe take a look and poke around that page.

good luck.

>>16288529
this is why i keep them in a drawer. my onahole drawer is basically my onahole bag under a pile of important papers, so it just looks like a drawer full of papers.
>>
>>16282040
Don't be stupid. If you are 7ins+ you are wasting your $ on anything other than the R-20 from your list.

Wait a little while longer, save a few more bucks and get either a Seducing Witch or a Venus Real/Clone. Neither is much higher than your spending limit.

Everything else will break on you in 6-12 weeks.

Thank me later.

(PS- Anon who mentioned Julia+ isnt wrong plus you would fit inside of it...its just not that great of a hole, its a little bit fragile but not as bad most. It is #4 of the 4 holes I've recommended)
>>
guys I had a bad dream that I punched a hole in the back of my daisyuki hold from dicking it too hard.
SEND HELP
>>
Been off of the new onahole game for a bit. Mostly because Tomax cock teased the west with those new Venuses for baby dicks.

Anyway, has anyone tried the "Measuring a girl's growth".

I wish I knew this was out as I would have considered buying one during TD's black friday sale.
>>
>>16288480
anon you just made my day with this post

it'll all work out daijobu though don't you worry
>>
>>16288480
RIP anon. Seriously though, can't you schedule another delivery?

>>16288529
Another one bites the dust.
>>
Mouth of Truth and Lilith Uterus arrive today

What should I expect?

The only onahole I've had is a VR.
>>
>>16288480
I hope there's some helium packed with your shipment.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>16288480
>>16288529
RIP anons
>>
>>16288910
geez thats a bit dark.
>>
Salute my friend
>>
Is there some big torso that's like 50cm or bigger?
>>
>>16289013
Wow nevermind. I suddenly found out how to search for them. There are quite a few and they are all expensive as fuck.

Anyone here owns one of these? Like the Real Body Julia for example.
>>
File: embrace the eternal darkness.png (625KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
embrace the eternal darkness.png
625KB, 1280x738px
>>16288480
So did you survive?
>>
>>16289061
>>16288480
Lmao I'm on the edge of my seat for the outcome to this tale.
Will anon contact the post in time and have the shipment cancelled?
Will anon wait outside his house for the parcel, passing it off as going to the shops and intercepting it from the mailman before anyone can see and then hiding it somwehere by his house, maybe in the car?
Or will anon just receive the parcel and bullshit it through the house not allowing anyone to open it? Possibly having to order someone in his family a swingset or a punching bag later on to cover it up.
>>
File: mail.png (3KB, 661x63px) Image search: [Google]
mail.png
3KB, 661x63px
so that means that is going overseas? they will give me more information or I have to request it?
>>
>>16289276
Use your countries postal service to track it from this point
>>
File: LD-air-freight-containers.jpg (99KB, 1024x597px) Image search: [Google]
LD-air-freight-containers.jpg
99KB, 1024x597px
>>16289276
yes, the office of exchange is the one that's next to the airport, they have put it in a cargo container that might look something like this and its waiting to be put on a plane.

>>16289320
This
>>
>>16288480
Holy fuck anon report back.

>>16288529
>>"I didnt open it either"
Did you say that or your mom? Usually when they say "I didn't look in ____" they looked in ____.
>>
>>16289320
I use the same tracking number or what?
I ordered from myonahole for the first time and I used the fastest shipping so I don't know if they should give me extra information or not. Also im from US
>>
>>16289334
exact same number friend, make sure you dont have spaces in your tracking number.
>>
>>16289340
Thanks bro

>Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
>>
>>16278580
Fuck, the customs has lost my package containing my onahole and lube. What the fuck are you supposed to do in such a situation?
>>
>>16288828
New Venus lineup what?
>>
>>16286638
>Tie onahole to daki with folded towel
>Make sure it's tight and secure
>Mount and breed

you don't really need a special daki anon
>>
>>16288828
>>16289537
The Muse series? First time visit these threads in a while, but this really caught my eye.
>>
>>16288480
Just say you're accepting it for your neighbor numb nuts. Act like you have a brain and take it to your garage or something. Go ahead and keep acting suspicious, so they'll have a reason to be nosey.
>>
>>16289551
Don't fuck the pillows!
>>
>>16289527
cry a lot
>>
>>16288853
I have Lilith in regular. It's alright.
The uterus itself doesn't feel like much, really. Since the material is quite soft, it will just stretch around the head effortlessly and without much stimulation.
>>
who cursed with a big penis here?

i'm tired of ripping and tearing my onas, man.
>>
>>16289761
This is why I'm considering getting the Muse Arkhe in hard, so I feel actually feel the structure and strangle my dangle at the same time
>>
>>16282822
>>
File: GeRIuM3.jpg (92KB, 281x639px) Image search: [Google]
GeRIuM3.jpg
92KB, 281x639px
>>16289788
Apparently it's a blob of mush its so soft and most anons here who bought it didn't like it.
>>
>>16289780
Yea, I sort of wish I had gotten that one instead. But it wasn't in the catalog of the vendor I used when I made the order, and now it's not in stock.
>>
File: she sees your answer.jpg (34KB, 276x277px) Image search: [Google]
she sees your answer.jpg
34KB, 276x277px
http://www.strawpoll.me/11922890
>>
>>16289776
im around 5.6-5.8" in girth, I really regret daisyuki hold, she keeps forcing me out and if im only half hard she just outright refuses..

maybe I need better lube or something
>>
>>16290002
Por que no los dos?
>>
>>16290020
6.5'' here. I just bought the Mouth of Truth and was forced to take out the teeth because my head couldn't them

I think I'm stuck with my venus real
>>
>>16290020
>>16290052
I just realized you said girth, not length, whoops.
>>
RIP that anon that never reported back. May his deeds of valor be remembered.
>>
>>16290056
that's alright, we're still having problems with our rubber wives.

I'm at about 5.8-6" in length and funny enough my Virgin age: Graduation is far more accommodating, hearing everyone say how tight it is had me worried but she opens up real easily, but noisy as all fuck.
>>
>>16290052
Anyone who takes the teeth out is not a real man
>>
>>16290080
not him but how easily are the teeth removable and can you put them back in if you want or is it permanently gums?
>>
>>16290108

No, once they are out, they are out for good, unless you solder or hotglue them back in.
>>
>>16290138
well then it would be a huge shame to permanently remove a feature like that.
>>
File: 1481773657091.jpg (10KB, 480x236px) Image search: [Google]
1481773657091.jpg
10KB, 480x236px
>>16288529
Have you fucked your stepmom yet?
>>
>>16290080
I know but I literally couldn't get it past my head.
>>
>>16288480
just accept the PKG and say its a secret Santa joke gift for work. Say everyone pitched in at the office and you are the one receiving the PKG.
>>
File: 1481344135839.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481344135839.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>16290211
>>
File: 1446466655609.jpg (155KB, 599x563px) Image search: [Google]
1446466655609.jpg
155KB, 599x563px
Anyone happen to have videos of intense onahole usage?
>>
>>16290287
I'm not gay, but seeing someone enjoy an onahole turns me on like crazy.
More of a sympathetic response than attraction to dudes I hope.
>>
>>16290307
Indeed, so if anyone was to share it would be strictly "no homo"!
>>
What are some good holes for short but thick dicks?
Everything I seem to try is so tight it's painful, but I don't want to buy a hole for big dicks and miss out on all the good part because I can't reach the end.
>>
>>16285741
that looks like a nice ass
>>
>>16290157

I genuinely think people who get the mouth of truth and remove the teeth are fucking morons. Just use a regular onahole if you want that experience. MoT is all about the gimmick of it being a (somewhat) realistic mouth-like experience.
>>
>>16290551
Or maybe they really like old woman blowjobs
>>
>>16290211
best posts of these threads.

>>16290551
They should buy two: one for teething and one for gumming
>>
>>16290372
Graduation
>>
>>16289537
>>16289559

Yes. The Muse series. If you are anywhere near 7inches don't even look at them- they are too small.

Any Muse series reports from owners?

>>16289776
7x 5.75 here. I've murdered $200 worth of onaholes in 2 weeks...feels bad man.

>>16290052
The only onaholes I recommend to anyone near or over 7inches are:
Venus Real/Clone
Seducing Witch
Julia+
R20

If you happen to not be girthy, but just long and skinny, maybe look into Fleshlight

>>16290080
>>16290108
>>16290185
>>16290551
>>16290588

Also RE: Mouth of Truth, Lube the teeth (front, bottoms and behind) it helps ALOT...but I still rarely use it due to discomfort.
>>
>>16290678
Was the $200 of killed holes ones not from your recommended list?
>>
>>16288480
pls respond
>>
>>16290865
hes dead.
>>
File: Screenshot_31.png (222KB, 367x369px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_31.png
222KB, 367x369px
>tfw onahoru package wont get here until the 26th/27th
>tfw no onahole to unwrap on christmas day
>>
I haven't been keeping up with ona threads this year. Are there any recommended onaholes that came out in 2016?
>>
My new on a will be showing up on Thursday. Should I wait until Christmas to open it though?
>>
>>16288480
Had a similar situation as you, I quickly wrote a note to the deliver asking them to take the packing back to the post office and I pick it up later explaining I wasn't available to sign it. Went outside to "check the mail" came back and put the note on the door. Went and check an hour after, and they left the missed package note on the door. took both notes off and stored them away. Went out the next day and pick up the torso.
>>
Serious question here. Is anyone else concerned about phthalates in our toys? Are all toyshearts phthalate free? Any info on this chemical in toys?
>>
File: DSCF0027.jpg (550KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0027.jpg
550KB, 1920x1080px
>>16288498
>>16288573
>>16288579
>>16288845
>>16288851
>>16288910
>>16288925
>>16289061
>>16289104
>>16289332
>>16289527
>>16290211
>>16290865
>>16291100
I know its tl;dr
>Noon comes around
>house is a bustling
>been a long time since we were all together like this
>dad and brother are hitting the labatt blue
>around 1pm est my mother finds my thawed ham and practice turkeys for deep frying
>ham in the oven around 1:30pm est
>prep the deep fryer in hopes to lull them all to sleep when doll comes or kill them with heart attacks
>dad finds the last (warm) case of beer and buries them all in the snow
>kids are shockingly not destructive, probably due to wifi, phones and head to head battles of mario kart 7 and 8
>3:30pm est and alls well
>start the fryer, teaching a couple of the kids and my parents about water displacement
>knock knock knock
>face goes white
>world not stopping
>sister still in kitchen with female inlaw who is texting and kinda watching them
>brother and male inlaw watching the kids play and getting into it kinda
>near hot flame and oil
>but my hands are cold
>knock knock knock
>4:15 pm est
>cant ignore door forever
>call for someone to watch the fryer so the kids dont get burned
>still in panic but kinda pulling it off
>but not really
>open door, sign and get a warning on its weight
>take package over my shoulder, I cant fucking stealth this
>brothers in couch see it
>they ask
>dear god they asked
>"new desk!" I blurt out
>>"oh yeh? want help putting it together?"
>FUCK
>this is the end of my family life
>but it was a nice last day
>sister screeches "HAMS READY! ANON! HOW LONGS THE TURKEY GONNA FRY?!"
>dad walks in with buried labatt treasure
>brothers instantly forgot/not care about package
>mom already started frying because she read the instructions I printed for myself earlier
>"quickly" run upstairs to place in corner
>4:30pm est we are all eating
>6 pm est rolls around
>brother and female inlaw needs to go
>remaining help clean up
>sister says "not bad for an improvised dinner, did you really intend to eat all that by yourself, anon?"
>>"not all at once, ham was intended for new years and turkey was intended for christmas"
>"too bad we didnt have any gravy though"
>>without thinking because of the stress of the day "i will make some tonight"
>"a little late dont ya think?" she said as the gravity of what I said hit me
>7:30pm est rolls around, house is now empty and relatively clean
>fall asleep on couch
>woke up like 10 minutes ago tripped over my wii u gamepad getting upstairs
>its all greasy
>fuck "that kid"
>>
File: ss+(2016-12-21+at+03.43.42).jpg (414KB, 1515x879px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-12-21+at+03.43.42).jpg
414KB, 1515x879px
I regret the 1kg puni virgin and rua hard.
>>
>>16285238
I'm about the same size as you, and I've been using mine for over a year and a half with no problem. Admittedly, there are two small tears at the entrance and the inner layer is slightly separating at the opening, but it hasn't affected the sensation.

Perhaps you got a defective one? Or maybe you didn't use enough lube with it?
>>
>>16291178
Ew, that room. bro y the fuck would you say its a desk
>>
>>16286552
Thicker, with none of that nice floral scent that comes with the Meiki ZXY or Maria lubes. In my opinion, the Meiki Maria lube is still the best.

You do get a hell of a lot, though.
>>
File: DSCF0028.jpg (459KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0028.jpg
459KB, 1920x1080px
>>16291178
Neatly wrapped in a comfy as fuck blanket
"flesh" is cold to the touch despite sitting upstairs for 6+ hours with the heat on
more to come

>>16291257
Living alone and I panicked
>>
File: DSCF0029.jpg (525KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0029.jpg
525KB, 1920x1080px
>>16291266
There was a touhou navel thread that got nuked and I got a 3day ban for posting in it, but holy shit the breasts on this thing are bigger than I expected. I tried using a cloth measuring tape but the numbers became blurry no matter what I did and I am pretty sure everyone here has a roll of TP nearby
>>
>>16291240
Agreed. I used the Kupa Roa Hard exactly once and regretted it.
>>
>>16291266
So, you didn't think it through or have a plan? You just winged it and everything worked out?
>>
File: DSCF0030.jpg (394KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0030.jpg
394KB, 1920x1080px
>>16291276
I was flipping it over to take out the plastic wrapping underneath it and found another pleasant surprise. No, I did not arch its back to make this screenshot I just put it on its side. The ass is very soft, yet firm. Same with the breasts

>>16291285
I lucked out, the ham saved me.
>>
File: DSCF0031.jpg (337KB, 1611x1073px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0031.jpg
337KB, 1611x1073px
>>16291287
I guess this particular model doll I ordered comes with the "standing feet" option. I was a little disappointed at first because I like feet now and again, but then again with the weight of the doll (aprox 55 lb) this will be easier to pose/fire and forget because from what I understand the non-standing feet dolls have a tendency to rip and tear. Socks are also a thing to buy in the future I suppose.

now I gatta wash this thing.
>>
>>16291240
whats wrong with the 1 kg puni
>>
Anyone tried the puni fuwa mocchi 2000 yet?

I really like the shape
>>
>>16291355
Too loose for my small dick, and since it's bulky I can't "tighten" it.
>>
>>16291240
do a giveaway
>>
>>16291276
>>16291287
>>16291324
She looks great anon, I wish both of you the very best.
>>
File: DSCF0037.jpg (435KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0037.jpg
435KB, 1920x1080px
>>16291324
One sponge bath and a full body powdering later the smell is gone, the wig does not look bad but not the one advertised with but that wont matter because its time to take its measurements and start ordering touhou outfits for it, maybe miku.
>>
>>16291477
yes, post outfits. what style will your doll wear?
>>
>>16291497
>style
touhous? I dunno but right now its nothing because the default outfit that came with it was designed for a smaller doll and wont go past its thighs.
>>
File: DSCF0011.jpg (619KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0011.jpg
619KB, 1920x1080px
>>16291477
You guys are going to have to take my word for this one because I am 100% sure id get a ban for it, but there is a god damn hymen.
>>
>>16291178
What the fuck is a practice Turkey?

>new desk!
now you're going to have to actually buy a new desk so they dont think something is up.

>i will make some tonight
Jesus christ man, really?
>>
>>16291546
You can't say that and not upload pic.
>>
>>16291546
you can censor the vag area but show the inside, that should be worksafe enough
>>
>>16291178
>>16291266
>>16291276
>>16291287
>>16291324
>>16291477

she looks spankin anon.
make your first nut in her a super strong and memorable one.

fuck i need to move out and get one.
>>
File: DSCF0040.jpg (378KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0040.jpg
378KB, 1920x1080px
>>16291580
>practice turkey
its exactly what it sounds like, I wanted to deep fry a turkey this year, but I didnt want a huge turkey out of fear of fucking something up, like burnt/dry turkey or a deck on fire and whatnot

>>16291585
>>16291589
Eh, I think I can eat a week long ban for this.
>>
>>16291610
So, are you going to buy a new desk or not?
>>
>>16291610
so from what I understand it's a small turkey that you attempted to deep fry as your practice run?
how did it go and what did you do with it?

oh also that pic is really cool, I hope you really enjoy breaking her in.
>>
>>16291610
Are you sure you can rip those with your dick ?
>>
>>16291626

you just posed a challenge.
tear that shit up anon, even if it takes you multiple tries.
>>
File: DSCF0041.jpg (336KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0041.jpg
336KB, 1920x1080px
>>16291610
>>16291585
>>16291589
>>16291626
sharpie in vagoo version, and its not that thick.

>>16291623
Might have too, could go tomorrow I guess, but I honestly do not expect them back until next year or around.. new years

>>16291625
in the tl;dr post I was getting everything ready and about to dunk it when the doll came in the mail. mom fried it for about 25 minutes and it came out delicious as fuck
>>
>>16291648
oh congrats on the delicious turkey and hooray for your mother making the great food.
>>
How long it takes from Processed Through Facility to the Post office?
let's say the Facility its kinda close from the Post Office
>>
>>16291671
depends on the type of mail really, and since its so close to Christmas add an extra 3 days
>>
Add Tomato ketchup or something too to simulate the blood.
>>
>>16291723
why not just squirt sriracha chilli sauce right into your dickhole?
>>
File: ss+(2016-12-21+at+06.42.32).jpg (84KB, 334x695px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-12-21+at+06.42.32).jpg
84KB, 334x695px
>>16291739
I'm not Mayan.
>>
>>16291648
Do the tits bounce and jiggle? Or are they hard plastic?
>>
File: 1232.jpg (91KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1232.jpg
91KB, 1024x768px
Does Outvision/アウトビジョン AKA eXe have an official catalog of their products? Customs is asking for it and I can´t seem to find it
and no, its not the catalog from the page I brought them. They say the producer should have an official one

if I don´t offer them that documentation in the next 23 days the package will be destroyed, help me out of this hell
>>
>>16291723
You know lube comes in red now, right?
>>
>>16291808
Worst case scenario, you make one by screenshotting their website and the product information page, then make pamflet of it.
>>
>>16291808
what country has customs this retarded?
>>
>>16291851
Recommend me some. I only bought the white onatsuyu.
>>
>>16291851
>>16291878
I can only imagine a slippery murder scene
>>
>>16291869
Spain
they have retained my package for 3 months by now, made me pay basically another puni DX in taxes and ignored me in some instances for almost a month without updating me on the situation.
apparently they also have a long history of incompetence, and they are basically the same company that did exactly the same job and got denounced for selling fucking packages of random guys, only to get "replaced". what a fun world to live in really
but hey, lesson learned. next time no fucking matter what if they catch me again I will let them send the thing back and try again, never again I´m falling for this shit even if I have to send the thing 3 times
>>16291857
so just send a screenshot of this:
https://www.outvision.co.jp/
and the amazon page where I picked it up? I mean, it may actually work, but I was hoping to find the actual catalog, and I can´t find it in the main page I just linked
>>
>>16291648
I didnt take any more pics tonight because there was nothing left for show.

But it was the best experience I had in a long long time, applied an electric blanket to it for about 5 minutes and pulled it to the corner of the bed, adjusted its arms/hands to cover its nipples, basic missionary with its knees in the air and spread eagle. bent at the knee to get the feet down some

dab of lube on my finger to get the inside prepped, and another dab of lube on my penis, a little pop for the hymen and went at it, every thrust my nuts tapped its taint area and it was the perfect fit, not dick bully, but not penis pillow. 6'5" length, 5'5" circumference dicklette for what its worth

I came within 5 minutes and it was so powerful I fell over on it, my feet on the ground still I kept thrusting laying on it and that post-orgasm sensitivity was not as bad as other sleeves because its not super tight, still thrusting, now sensitive testicles still slapping its taint with my head in its upper chest and my arms wrapped around its waist. that second orgasm came out in like a minute but holy shit, hit me hard, lost feeling in my legs and I was kneeling and watching two loads just ooze out of it. a quick microfiber cloth+dildo clean and dry and was ready for storage
>>
>>16291962
please post outfits when you get them. where will you be shopping for them by the way? stripper websites? lingerie sites? aside from cosplay of course
>>
https://exhentai.org/g/1008444/6bd5ce7d45/

This is how onaholes are actually made
>>
Is there a way to make your holes at least smell less?

Every time I use them I rinse them with soap religiously, but they still smell like fucking poison.
>>
>>16291364
I asked a few times regarding this and got no answer. Maybe I'll just nut up and buy it if I can break my camwhore addiction.
>>
>>16291266
It's like an execution
>>
>>16292469
Holy shit that was really hot.
Nice find.
>>
Had some spare cash to spend on myself and was left with the choice of getting the puni Ana dx or both the lolinco and MOT. I went with the latter, did I make the right choice?
>>
>>16291178
>"too bad we didnt have any gravy though"
>>without thinking because of the stress of the day "i will make some tonight"
How much gravy did you make
>>
>>16293006
Yes. You won't be disappointed.
>>
>>16291276
>>16291287
>>16291477
>>16291610
>>16291648
it looks pretty nice
>>
>>16291952
Same thing happens to me and i am from portugal, here i show them a screenshot of the page with the item plus paypal receipt and never had any problems with customs.
>>
>>16291178

Whats the vendor and/or manufacturer?
>>
Is it normal for little pieces to come off after washing it for the first time? I have the Lolinco -Virgo-.
>>
File: 1479795724377.jpg (533KB, 820x1234px) Image search: [Google]
1479795724377.jpg
533KB, 820x1234px
Any tips on how to get rid of a strong rubbery smell? I bought the Sugoman 4 Inca from TD's black friday sale, and it has this nauseatingly strong smell that would probably be best described as burnt rubber. I've already washed it with soap several times, but it doesn't seem to have weakened much if at all.
>>
Anon, what is your opinion on secret lover himekano?
>>
>>16294373
I just got my Virgo recently and it did the same thing. I'd assume it's par for the course.

>>16294744
I enjoy himekano quite a bit. I tend to like softer onaholes too though. The only thing is that it gets incredibly sticky.
>>
I just wanna say I love these threads.
>>
>>16291757
the jiggle, nothing like real breasts but they are nice and soft none the less
>>
>>16294882
ditto
>>
File: Hunter_X_Hunter_-_35.mkv.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter_X_Hunter_-_35.mkv.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
Since they were brought up in this thread already, has anyone tried the Muse series from Tomax?
I have some other toys from them, would like to know how they compare. Venus one is slightly too long for me, so I wondering if shorter canal of the Muses would be a better fit.

The photos of them look really hot at least.
>>
>>16290828
The $200 worth of holes were NOT from my recommended list.

I killed 3 Meiki Reals ($50 each)
and 1 Lolinco Virgo aka the big version ($50)

Lolinco Virgo was fragile, and the opening was massively torn by the 3rd use. Although TECHNICALLY yes, a big penis can fit inside of it comfortably it will be destroyed.

When it comes to big dicks and the Lolinco Virgo it is like a Ferrari or Lamborgini made out of cardboard. Sure it might be cool and work once or twice...but it WILL be ruined and much sooner than you think or hope.
>>
>>16295069
The news about the Virgo is pretty disapointing, I can't even fit all the way in my R20 so I guess thats off the table. Thanks for the warning.

Speaking of R20s, how do you like yours? Its my first and only and for all the bumps and contours in it, I don't really feel them all that much. I'm guessing it rates pretty high of the "softness" scale.
>>
File: 1448243757863.gif (860KB, 600x313px) Image search: [Google]
1448243757863.gif
860KB, 600x313px
>tfw delivery day
>>
>>16295154
I can't tell if the holidays are better or worse to buy onaholes discreetly from my parents.
>>
File: totori.gif (2MB, 240x317px) Image search: [Google]
totori.gif
2MB, 240x317px
>>16295154
>Dispatch from outward office of exchange

Tracking packages is part of the fun when it comes to onaholes.
>>
>>16295161
FROM your parents?
>>
>>16294373
>>16294816
as long as it isnt big pieces you should be fine.
>>
Ordered my Daisyuki Hold on the 20th, got next day shipping. Hasn't even shipped and is supposed to be here tomorrow the 22nd. What the SHIT!
>>
File: Capture+_2016-12-21-17-39-37.png (305KB, 720x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-12-21-17-39-37.png
305KB, 720x1184px
Howd i do? Is the ZXY as awesome as everyone says it is?
>>
>>16295608
Zxy is pretty damn awesome. It was my first toy. Going slow with the zxy is godlike.
>>
My Seventeen Bordeaux had the dual layer separated. How should I go about fixing this? Slap on some glue or solder the two rubbers together?
>>
Can someone recommend me a onahole?
5.5-6 in length
4ish in girth
they all seem the same but ive been lurking the thread and i guess there are differences. I was browsing J-List earlier looking for one. I have around $30 to get one.
>>
>>16295618
Thanks anon. Thats what i like to hear. Id been putting off buying a meiki for a while. There was just too many choices. The three sisters. The up the down. Those other bitches.
>>
>>16295698
Take a look at the structure of the tunnel. Chose the one that you think would feel the best. Decide if you want something soft or hard, tight or more loose. Read reviews. Ask here if the specific model is ok.
It is generally not the best idea to buy from J-List.

Also, read the fucking guide.
>>
>>16295727
Why is J-List bad? I live in America if you're talking about the whole loli being banned in some countries
>>
>>16295767
They are overpriced and rely on aggressive marketing to get customers.
I mean, go ahead and buy from them if you want, I'm not your mom. But there are several other options available to people living in the US.
>>
File: chino (2).png (2MB, 1295x1187px) Image search: [Google]
chino (2).png
2MB, 1295x1187px
Bought the Puriketsu Shiri Zurina (AKA the buttjob hip that came out recently) and it just came today. Haven't plowed them yet, but it's a lot smaller than I expected. It's basically loli buttcheeks. I have no issue with this development whatsoever.
>>
File: 1442041888720.gif (271KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1442041888720.gif
271KB, 480x270px
>>16295254
It is, even the panic of waiting for it to get through customs is kind of fun. I also refresh the tracking page after I've signed for it and they leave to see it updated to delivered.
Which is right now.
>>
whats the current tippy top rare hole?

5 years ago or so when I used to come here it was the "alice" or something like that

I want to waste some money!
>>
>>16296238
If you really want to waste some money, buy a doll and attach a one of those doll body onaholes to it
>>
>>16296249
a hip style one? I already have a wet meiki or something that I paid around 350$ for a couple years ago, that I don't use

getting all worked up humping something instead of comfily laying down is ok once in a blue moon
>>
File: 1480694417433.jpg (11KB, 180x222px) Image search: [Google]
1480694417433.jpg
11KB, 180x222px
>>16291178
>>16291962
What's with these fake ass stories you're making up?
If you bought a doll, that's yet to be timestamped for proof btw, good for you.
But you don't need to come up with these detailed ass sitcom and erotica stories to go along with it. Jesus dude.
You're trying to sell something and I'm not buying it. No one cares about your God damn fake family, ham, and gravy story. Just post pics of the doll with a timestamp.
>>
File: puni_virgin_mini_soft.jpg (487KB, 1172x670px) Image search: [Google]
puni_virgin_mini_soft.jpg
487KB, 1172x670px
>>16278580
Anyone have experience with the new 'Puni Virgin Mini' series? Heard they can kind of be uncomfortably tight for people with bigger members.

Should I go with hard or soft if I do pull the trigger?
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1280x901px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1280x901px
>>16296263
No, I mean buy one of these types of dolls. They make onaholes that replace the abdomen
>>
>>16296279
That art is really hot at least.
>>
>>16296282
That sounds like it wouldn't work very well, what are the logistics of it?
>>
>>16296277
dude, chill
>>
>>16296282
ok I'll think about it
(not)

the only thing stopping me from buying another tomax venus is that it was too shallow and I know I'll eventually wish I had found a deeper one again

they don't bother making onaholes over a certain size though, probably a little over 7 inches
if they do they're probably cheap quality ones made of stuff that melts your dick off and turns you into a girl
>>
File: file.png (112KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
112KB, 540x300px
>>16296290
Here's an example of one. They're great if you have thousands to waste on dolls and have a micro fetish
>>
>>16296330
Ah thanks for explaining.
>>
>>16296330
That would be a great nest for a variety of different bugs
>>
>>16282476
Other anon with the same question, please lads.
I've got the R20 and the Seventeen Bordeaux, like the former and don't use the latter.
>>
>>16296430
what?
>>
>>16296277
>literally posts a timestamp in the post you linked
You do this in every ona thread anon. Why are you like this?
>>
File: 1480778372926.jpg (723KB, 1200x838px) Image search: [Google]
1480778372926.jpg
723KB, 1200x838px
What is the best quality/feel onahole that money can buy?
>>
Anyone ever buy a kaitai shinso? I'm trying to decide between that and the cocolo.

Pic related
>>
>>16293006
the latter is a good combo. right choice. but puni ana isn't bad by itself either.

>>16295608
I dunno, I was pretty disappointed. I expected it to be a go-to with all the rave reviews it had, but it's mostly just a soft hole. The true middle-ground hole for me (and current go-to) is Seventeen Bordeaux. Lolinco if I'm feeling tight.

>>16296249
hey i love my dolls they aren't a waste of money i cum the hardest with them. my mind almost goes blank and i actually cum so much it spurts out the side and makes an audible noise.
>>
>>16295097
R20 was the first hole I bought where I felt satisfied with the purchase.

You are never going to really feel the innards IE I know I am 47% in because I hit the swirly chamber. Its not like braille. Its more like intensity, friction and tightness.

R20 is actually one of the tougher/firmer material onaholes due to the safeskin material. If you feel like you lack sensation try switching up your lube. Unless you are closer to 8inches you should be able to get at least 80% of your dick covered by R20.

What lube are you using now. I'll shill for Onatsyu aka Toucan lube all day. It keep wet for a long time but is thin enough that you can still feel sensation from the inside of onaholes.
>>
>>16297177
Probably one of those losers that still goes on Youtube and calls each video out as fake.
>>
>>16297318
exdoll/dsdoll

Ranges from 1500 to 3000 USD depending on height and weight

If you mean just a small hole, Magic eyes makes great quality holes so anything from them would work
>>
>>16297517
Mainly using Onatsuyu.
Last I measured, yeah around 8' bpel.
>>
>>16297880
But there's so many fake videos, somebody has to tell the people they're being lied to!
>>
File: Oh boy.jpg (2MB, 2193x4049px) Image search: [Google]
Oh boy.jpg
2MB, 2193x4049px
Oh boy, the new Magic Eyes breasts I ordered just showed up :D

Now I just need to wait till my amazon order with the undergarments I need to mount them on my plush shows up later today.

I'll throw up a quick review and a list of what I used/how I mounted them once everything shows up.

First impressions:
They are fucking huge and surprisingly soft for being "single material"
>>
My Daisyuki Hold is going to be showing up tomorrow. What am I in for? I'm nervous about the tiny entrance cause it looks about the width of a pencil and I'm about 6" girth. Am I in for a world of regret?
>>
Anyone else constantly read reviews of their ona until it arrives? Should onaholes have their own board instead of a thread?
>>
>>16299334
its soul crushing but in a good way, it will most likely force you out so make sure you have a good grip on it or youre going to be an onahole launcher, squeeze the air out before you jam it in and you're in for a world of intensity.

I'm honestly surprised at how popular daisyuki hold is on here, seems like maybe 15 people have picked it up in the last 3 threads.
>>
>>16299408
I read infernal monkey, laugh and then long for my holes.
>>
>>16294816
Would Himekano be good for 5" BPEL?
>>
So I have had the Mouth of Truth for about a week now. Can't say I'm impressed. The quality of the toy felt... not good. Like, just holding it made me want to go soft.

It felt much cheaper than my R-20, VA:A, and Lilith Uterus.
>>
>>16299548
The tunnel is around 5" so it should be just right for you length wise.
>>
>>16299408
I don't buy half the toys/holes I want to because I can't find video reviews of them, I really want to see them in action to get an idea for scale and just in general to see it being used.
>>
>>16300003
http://www.onaho.net
>>
>>16299334
squeezing the air out a must. when I don't I feel the air pressure going against my peehole and it is not pleasant.

>>16299829
>It felt much cheaper than my R-20, VA:A, and Lilith Uterus.
>VA:A

this is surprising since I have both and a bunch of other holes and VAA definitely feels the cheapest/rubber vagina to me.
you can almost bounce it like a ball. it's so stiff and springy (not jiggly; big difference).
>>
File: 1480475243184.png (157KB, 298x390px) Image search: [Google]
1480475243184.png
157KB, 298x390px
So I originally wanted to buy myself Magic Eyes Lolinco but turns out I don't have enough money for it and the lube after Christmas shopping, and I noticed Virgin Age Admission is a lot cheaper, would y'all recommend I just go right ahead and buy VAA or wait a bit longer to buy Lolinco?
>>
>>16300461

VAA is my alternative when I need a quickie and don't want the hassle of cleaning a lolinco.

I like the lolinco a lot more but VAA isn't bad.
>>
fuck I can't decide between ai-chan or a hip
>>
File: best girl.png (418KB, 720x1560px) Image search: [Google]
best girl.png
418KB, 720x1560px
I'm going to pickup a new Bordeaux. I had the original and loved it but the inside eventually broke off as it does. I'm thinking of going with the soft this time, does it hold up better?

Also I want some low-mid price dick bullies. Looking at VAA and Lolinco. Is the virgo too big to operate with one hand? It also seems like the virgo breaks down quickly more than the original, is this true?

The regular lolinco is significantly cheaper, so I'll probably just go with that, or is the virgo is crazy better?
>>
File: colgate.gif (971KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
colgate.gif
971KB, 500x300px
>tfw hugely into paizuri
>tfw busty aichan just came in today

Fun times tonight lads
>>
>>16300461

I have both of them and trust me, save up for the Lolinco.
>>
File: 1480270995606.png (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1480270995606.png
19KB, 200x200px
So 6.5 inches here and i have only experienced 1 western trash cheapo hole before that i was too long for and it doesnt feel that great fucking it, mainly cause it's too elastic and doesnt feel tight at all from how much it stretches
I've been thinking about treating myself for the holidays and picking up a high quality hole to finally experience it
What would you guys recommend for someone my length who loves tightness?
Earlier in the thread someone mentioned the Seduced Witch, looks good but 150mm sounds like i wont be able to go balls deep
Basically i need something weighty and durable that's tight and will fit my benis, any suggestions?
Also i'm willing to spend up to or around $100 for this and any accessories you guys think would be worth picking up along with it (body/ass molds to insert the hole into if such a thing like that exists)
Help me /jp/, you're my only hope
>>
>>16300777
Look through the spreadsheet in the guide.
I'm also 6.5 but only have the R20 so i can't exactly compare the tightness to something else. It is way better than using my hand though.
I'm planning on buying the Rina Big which is quite tight according to infernal monkey.
But seriously, make a copy of the doc, sort by lenght to filter out everything you can't go balls deep into and then check reviews for tightness.
Read the guide for accessories and do not fucking buy something while you're horny
>>
File: 1463993874888.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463993874888.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>Drunk
>"I'll just start looking for my next order"
>2 hours later and I've ordered Lolinco, VA: Admission+Graduation, and a new Bordeau

Damn it I hope I don't end up regretting this.
>>
>>16299422
I would be one of them, but it was out of stock and I got myself lolinco
>>
>>16300873
At least you have enough money and have entered the correct address, r-right?
>>
>>16297117
A nest for bugs
Ever look down into a orange traffic cone that's been sitting outside in the summer? I guarantee you it will be filled with spiders, and silverfish and centipedes that eat spiders
>>
File: Paizuri-Bakunyu.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
Paizuri-Bakunyu.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
So I got the new Paizuri Bakunyu breasts from Magic eyes via jewdemon today, good times will be had tonight :D

These things are so heavy I had to use 2 bras to hold them in place.
They are also quite a bit larger than I expected, I thought they would be slightly larger than a set of aichans, so in preparation for their arrival I bought a 34F nursing bra which barely contains them.
So far they seem pretty awesome, nowhere near as soft as the aichans are, but still very soft.
As is typical with the softer material that magic eyes uses, it does have a tendency to seep oil, which is kind of annoying but as long as I don't leave them attached 24/7 it shouldn't be a big deal.
>>
>>16301038
Yeah, my parents send me too much money for food because they want me to be able to eat out and go out. I never do either though so I end up with lots left over
>>
To the /ona/holers who helped me with himekano, bless your souls.

Just had a rendezvous with her and thought it was gonna be a disappointment. Spent at least 5 mins with her going to church and couldn't be bothered. When we got back she flipped herself and showed me her wild side, couldn't even last 30 secs.

Side note: package lube was allright albeit stringy.

Just cleaned and powdered her but it's tempted to use her again.
>>
>>16301316
Not gonna lie, that granny girdle is serious boner killer. However, I'm still jealous of your abliity to bury your bone into something tangible at the drop of a hat.
>>
File: IMG_20161222_220527.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161222_220527.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>16282167

I use a blush applicator.

Pic related
>>
>>16300671
Family hasn't gone to bed yet and all I can think about are ploughing those soft tits

How do you feal with the wait, /ona/?
>>
>>16301619
>tfw live alone.
>>
>>16301619
>>16300671
the busty aichan has next to zero stimulation, hope i dont ruin it for you
>>
>>16301757
It does, you just have to squeeze them together like real titfucking
>>
File: beauty powder.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
beauty powder.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>16282156
>>16282167
>>16282418
What the fuck, whats wrong with using body powder and the brush for human use. It also smell better.
>>
>>16301959
If you have those and they don't damage the holes go ahead and use them, it's to keep the holes from being sticky on the outside, I would assume a fair amount of people don't have nice smelling body powder available to them but corn starch is a fairly common household item
>>
iunno, I wouldn't use corn starch after someone's silicone doll got chewed on by roaches.
>>
>>16301128
Do you store your onaholes outside on your driveway?
>>
>>16302327
That's why you have the protective bag, did that happen to somebody on here?
>>
>>16302346

yes. about 3-4 threads ago.
i use talc but then again i hear that shit is bad for your lungs and stays there forever.
>>
>>16302346
I feel like the bag is an unnecessary solution if you can avoid using a food product for dusting.
>>
>>16302381
The bag is more for keeping dust off of your onaholes
>>
>>16295981
This and
https://www.otonajp.com/wonderful-hip-happy-life look good.

Anyone get the latter yet?
>>
I've just found my old bottle of astroglide lube: I used to pour those shitty lube samples packed with onaholes in it. The lube has got a worrying yellowish tint and is runny.

What should I do with it? Simply disposing of it is no fun.
>>
>>16302911
Buy a cheap hole and put some of that lube in there. Put the lubed hole and the bottle in a bag and leave it somewhere in public.
>>
>>16302924
or skip the onahole, leave the lube on some stairs. without the bottle.
>>
File: amanchu_2.webm (186KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
amanchu_2.webm
186KB, 1280x720px
>>16295254
>Arrival at inward office of exchange
>>
File: there-goes-the-afternoon.jpg (1MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
there-goes-the-afternoon.jpg
1MB, 3120x4160px
>>16301316
I wouldn't mind having the option of some better looking support clothing, but its hard enough to find stuff that works and fits the doll.

Also its not like its visible after I finish dressing it up.
>>
>>16303275
its christ-chan
>>
>>16303275
I'm considering buying one of these. How many hours a day do you spend in there and how many would you if you could?
>>
>>16303275
Wow those nips are showing through the shirt pretty intensely, how many layers did you put on there?
>>
>>16302618
11 pounds of pussy and ass.
>>
hey all, looking to buy first onahole and what not, cant decide between lilith and venus and also no idea about a good anal one, any help is greatly appreciated. also how discreet is amazon with shipping these things?
>>
File: gah-oilseep.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
gah-oilseep.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>16303415
Underwire maternity bra seen above in >>16301316 + compression top to help hold everything in place and then that white shirt.

Stating that these breasts have prominent nipples and areolas would be massive understatement.

Only downside so far is, they seep oil into clothing rather quickly as can sort of be seen in the attached pic if you look at the bra straps.
I was lazy last night and left them attached and now the bra's edges are all oil soaked.

Also, in case anyone was wondering, they are these https://www.toydemon.com/paizuri-bakunyu-breast-masturbator

>>16303410
By "one of these" I assume you mean a plush doll?

Anyway to answer your question, I've had mine since TD started offering them back in 2012, its held up to more or less daily use + bedtime cuddles.
Typically it gets about an hour or so of cuddlefucking a day, on weekends sometimes more, depends on my work schedule, if I'm really busy it gets ignored cause being responsible is a thing and stuff...
>>
>>16303497
Well, venus will be better if you have big dickâ„¢. I prefer smaller and lighter ones, lilith uterus was the first one I bought and it's great. They are low stimulation though, you might have trouble if you're suffering from death grip.
>>
File: chino (3).jpg (62KB, 584x800px) Image search: [Google]
chino (3).jpg
62KB, 584x800px
>>16295981
Yup, that was definitely loli cheeks. Unless you have needledick you won't be able to stay in them unless you hold your hand over it or find something to keep you in. I like it though. Cheeks are firm and nice to slap, squeeze, bite, and dick. Easy to clean to, haven't tried the anal hole but it has a drain hole so drying isn't hard. Also it has next to no odor and grease. Would recommend only for real lovers of buttjobs of any size and loli. If you were hoping for something big, this ain't it.

Now to search for even more Chino butt.
>>
>>16303644
Are there any onaholes that simulate sumata/thighjobs?
>>
>>16303613
looking good anon. I just got a Meiki myself and I was thinking about ordering the busty ai-chans. Do you have any recommendations for clothes size and a way to strap them to the Meiki? amazon links would be greatly appreciated because I'm retarded when it comes to buying clothes
>>
so best anal/ass toy?
>>
>>16303707
njoy products for you
student council president for ona
>>
File: 1480792647059.webm (354KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480792647059.webm
354KB, 1280x720px
>>16295981
>Loli buttcheeks
>Can't fit it in
>Fuck they made this way too realistic.

Lol.
>>
>>16300777
>>16300867
How often do I have to keep saying this.

If you are 6.5 you will be able to go balls deep in the Seducing Witch and Venus Real/Clone. R20 you should also be able to go balls deep into as well.

Don't spend your money anywhere else or else you'll probably end up breaking whatever other hole you buy within a month or so.

If you want tight- go with Seducing Witch...that is pretty much your best option for tight & reliable for bigger penises. R20 is fairly tight, but Seducing Witch is tighter and more reliable/durable for bigger penis.
>>
File: DSCF0042.jpg (445KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0042.jpg
445KB, 1920x1080px
Speaking of clothing, apparently its kinda impossible to find yoga pants to fit a 31 inch hip and a 19 inch waist. even when laid on its back there is still room in the waist.

I wonder if bike shorts might help. frontshot next
>>
File: chino.jpg (106KB, 749x1000px) Image search: [Google]
chino.jpg
106KB, 749x1000px
>>16303660
I've also wanted something like that. Best things I can think of for sumata
https://www.e-nls.com/pict1-46421?c2=new-vc
http://en-nls.com/pict1-43653?c2=9999
And for inbetween two hips
twins panic threesome onahole eroge set
you'll have to google that one, can't link to the site without this dumbass site claiming it's spam.

No word on thighs sadly.
>>
File: DSCF0043.jpg (450KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0043.jpg
450KB, 1920x1080px
>>16303833
Front is all nice, tight and good looking though.
>>
>>16303824
Thanks m8, after looking through some i did decide on the Witch, but it's good to have another voice telling me the same
>>
>>16303669
I'm glad people are still doing this. When I started down this rabbit hole it was thought Ai-Chans couldn't be mounted to the Meiki Plush.

Though outside of the original challenge I have not tried to update further. (Life got in the way, moved in with GF so doll was put into hiding)

I used a 36B nursing bra from wal-mart purchased in person.
>>
>>16303836
>No word on thighs sadly.
I suppose full size sex dolls are the only current options. i really want to be able to glide between two thighs covered in pantyhose, rip them then finish after taking the plunge.
>>
newfriend here. thinking about getting a really durable onahole, are fleshlight good? legit japanese onaholes are a no no since im living in a pretty much non country
>>
>>16302470
and for keeping onaholes off your onaholes
>>
>>16304158
>not wanting your ona waifus engaging in girl love
>>
>>16304158
That's not so much of an issue if you powder them, they dont stick together if powdered so you can cram a whole bunch in one bag.
>>
I haven't used my MoT for a while (about a month). I wanted to use it today, but it's moldy around the teeth. Is it done for? Can it be saved?
>>
>>16301316
what does it look like with the maternity bra latched closed? is it even possible?
>>
>>16304155
pls ;_;
>>
>>16304155
fleshlights are a bit shit honestly, you might get something out of the bumpy ones but the plain ones are absolute trash, like fucking a soft plastic pipe
>>
>>16304346
have you tried flossing?
>>
>be me
>order Daisyuki Hold from amazon
>nervous about entrance hole because muh big dick
>Daisyuki arrives
>"I'm gonna take a shower, be right out."
>proceed to wash and use her
>very tight and the sensation is okay
>Start going slow and begin to feel as though I've been blessed by the almighty creator himself
>Wrap her in towel and place on counter so I can hands free (had to hold towel down so daisyuki doesn't jump off my dick
>In state of total bliss now, nothing can bring me down
>I orgasm and my legs begin to shake
>"this has never happened before..."
>Get hit with wave so hard my leg bucks hard into the counter making a loud smack on the wood
>IDGAF, still experiences waves of bliss
>*knock knock knock on bathroom door "Hey anon, are you okay?"
mfw I didn't even respond
>>
How do you clean up after masturbating? I can't keep washing these socks
>>
>>16304404
a towel
>>
>>16304395
oh i see, and hows the durability compared to other brands?
also, anybody tried the G PROJECT Niku-Man?
>>
In the market for a new onahole, not sure if I should get Lolinco- or mouth of truth. Looking for something to replace my VA
>>
>>16304511
they are fairly sturdy, but I cant stress enough that they are garbage and not worth the price, even a tenga egg has better sensation than a fleshlight, if you can get off by rubbing against something smooth then more power to you but I've owned 2 of them and threw both out first one I forgot to clean for a few days and got the mould of death

>>16304399
yeah I had the same feeling with mine, it's pretty damn intense.

>>16304404
tissues, I bought some microfiber cloths so I'll see how those go.
>>
>>16304532
what happened to your VA, did you kill her?
>>
>two days away from a hole thanks to christmas
send help
>>
>>16304637
ok ty for the heads up
>>
>>16304645
yeah, unfortunately.
i narrowed it down to these few in my budget
Daishuki Hold
Lolinco
VA Admission Hard
>>
New JewDemon sale makes prices less Jewish.
Use the following codes for your holidays savings:
- Save $10 off $100 or more with code: santa100
- Save $30 off $200 or more with code: santa200
- Save $60 off $300 or more with code: santa300
Sale ends December 31th, 2016 at 11:59PM Central Time.
>>
>>16303833
yea go with the hip size and not the waist for pants, or go with maxi skirts and go with the waist size
>>
I've been using Shibari but it's way too sticky is there any good lube I can just wipe off on my pajama pants without having to wash my hand?
>>
>>16303497
I have both Venus Real and Lilith Uterus. Both provide slightly different sensations, but material is the same.
You would need about 6 inches of dick to bottom-out. I have slightly less than 5.5, so there is a bit of space left most of the time. It's crucial for Uterus, as it is at the very end.
Uterus is slightly tighter than Venus, but the actual uterus is just a thin membrane, that doesn't add a whole lot to the experience.
So if you have a shorter dick, and want a better uterus feature, consider getting one of those Tomax Muse holes. The one with uterus seems to have a thicker membrane.

Venus real is a great hole all around, but quite soft even in regular softness. You will probably need a week or so to get used to the subtle sensations.
>>
>>16303497
The Venus has a way of putting pressure all over your dick in a way the lilith uterus can't. The lilith uterus will be a little tighter around the head than the venus.
>>
be sure to update us on the ai-chan, anon
>>
Has anyone from the US ordered from Otona-sekai?

I wanted to know what shipping was like for one item to the East Coast. Please and thank you.
>>
is this worth it? im clueless desu
https://www.amazon.com/AV-STAR-FAMOUS-UTA-KOHAKU/dp/B008TGQ18M
>>
>>16305409
looks like shit, get the daisyuki hold
>>
>>16306099
too late m8
>>
File: 1470189916099.jpg (42KB, 375x592px) Image search: [Google]
1470189916099.jpg
42KB, 375x592px
>wanted to get another venus real soft because i fucked up my other one
>was available on amazon for 60 bucks on wednesday with free 2 day shipping woulda been here on friday
>didnt have the money
>am getting money for christmas
>unavailable on amazon now
>>
>>16306294
order from somewhere else then retard.
>>
File: 1480942555954.png (644KB, 1398x925px) Image search: [Google]
1480942555954.png
644KB, 1398x925px
>>16286402
>tfw onatsuyu is so fucking expensive to buy that I've had to revert back to inferior astroglide
>>
File: 1465445054921.png (71KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1465445054921.png
71KB, 220x220px
I want a venus real soft that is big enough for a 6.5 inch dick to hilt
And I want it to have a horse pussy exterior for maximum mlp porn usage
>>
File: bolsterpillow.jpg (7KB, 486x340px) Image search: [Google]
bolsterpillow.jpg
7KB, 486x340px
i want to try to make a bolster pillow into an onahole receiver, but im having trouble keeping it in, is there a way i can put a drawstring into it so it stops falling out
>>
File: 1469625449059.png (67KB, 213x233px) Image search: [Google]
1469625449059.png
67KB, 213x233px
ok anons i need some help

Im gonna have another venus real soft soon, how the hell do I warm it WITHOUT literally burning off the soft exterior on the inside of the walls, destroying half of the texture, warping the material (becoming elongated and stretched in weird place) and just in general fucking it up?

Room temperature a shit
But so is the way it is now

How do I deal with this
>>
>>16306377
warm/hot water in a sink for a few minutes?
>>
>>16306389
yeah and then its gonna fade in like 30 seconds
>>
>>16306405
then fuck the shit out of it.
>>
>>16306405
Unfortunately we can't help you break thermodynamics
>>
>>16306416
is there some way to use a heating pad that doesn't warp the onahole?
any anones who have extra ones they dont care about anymore who can experiment or something?

i use this for mine

https://www.amazon.com/Conair-Moist-King-Size-Heating-Automatic/dp/B000F4Z9LG
>>
File: 2325.gif (495KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
2325.gif
495KB, 500x281px
Is there anyway to contact the manufactures of the venus real directly?
>>
>>16306405
Wrap it in a towel or something to keep it insulated.
Whenever I stick a warm hole in my plush doll it stays warm as long as I keep my dick in it.
>>
>>16295608
It's a great hole. Pricey, but the stimulation and texture is amazing.
>>
>>16295618
Agreed 100%
>>
man i need a fucking venus that i can actually hilt
>>
>>16297318
Meiki ZXY. no comparison. I've got a dozen onaholes, and she still reigns supreme (I have a backup that is wrapped just in case the original fails- been going strong 2+ years)
>>
>>16306517
thats a good plan, I remember I got a bear wearing sunglasses t-shirt for $5 and it wore out from being worn so much, I wish I had bought more of that shirt.
>>
>>16304532
Both are great choices. Can't go wrong with either.
>>
>>16306377
use heated blanket
>>
File: 1_1355291279_6_Mcz75.jpg (11KB, 290x220px) Image search: [Google]
1_1355291279_6_Mcz75.jpg
11KB, 290x220px
I've got a problem with my rina. When I fuck her, my dick tends to go left deform her body. I think that the part I've circled is where it goes wrong.
Did someone had the same problem ?
>>
>>16307050
You're going to the left of her uterus? Arent you supposed to be able to penetrate it there?
>>
>>16307050
>can't even kiss the womb properly
For shame anon
>>
>>16307543
Not him but on my daisyuki hold I don't kiss the womb as much as I outright demolish it
Thread posts: 448
Thread images: 85

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.