[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PC-98 2hu is rad!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

PC-98 2hu is rad!
>>
File: 97.png (202KB, 512x378px) Image search: [Google]
97.png
202KB, 512x378px
i agree
>>
word
>>
File: Touhou_-_Sariel.jpg (130KB, 850x566px) Image search: [Google]
Touhou_-_Sariel.jpg
130KB, 850x566px
>>16277021
about time to have a thread with Sariel in it
>>
>>16277042
SAUCE ME
NOW
>>
>>16280616
about time indeed
>>
>>16281762
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1549913
>>
>>16285310
>Not a crop from a doujin
FUCK
>>
important thread
>>
>>16285853

who are you quoting
>>
>>16277021
I want to be engaged to PC-98 Alice. I move in with her and Shinki, who gets jealous of how close we are. She seduces me, telling me I should fulfill her needs until Alice is old enough to fulfill mine. Little does she know I've already turned her sweet little girl into an irredeemable sex fiend, just like her. Eventually, Alice and I fall asleep in bed together and Shinki catches on. She tells Alice she's been making use of me several times a day on weekdays, and Alice retorts that I fill her up every morning and that she's already learned how to squirt. They fight until they're both exhausted. I clean up some of the debris and carry them both upstairs to the master bedroom, swallow a fistful of boner pills, peel off their clothes, and gently fuck them both for 5 hours. Shinki is already pregnant by now, and Alice quickly follows suit.

mother daughter ffm is the only part of PC-98 2hu I care about. sorry, but I'm a windowsfag and I came be bothered to deal with emulators and shit
>>
>>16277021
I really really like Yumemi and Kana Anaberal. Well, more for their themes than anything, Sariel's theme is nice too.
>>
>>16295187
just play them
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.