[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disappearing of Gensokyo /

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1448076536111.jpg (64KB, 850x450px) Image search: [Google]
1448076536111.jpg
64KB, 850x450px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KRZ6f86k_I
Are you excited for its release and or thoughts on this "Disappearing of Gensokyo" game?
Other than the playable character list being all over the place in terms of characters they picked, I think it could turn out to being a rather fun spin-off game.
>>
Twin stick shooter?
I'm really sceptical regarding recent fangames. I feel like they're too pretentious.
>>
So it's made by a Chinese dev? Makes me wonder what other 2hu games came out of China.
>>
>>16256613
It has Koishi and cool remix of Pure Furies. It's already good enough for me.
>>
>>16256832
The ones worth mentioning are the EoSD clone without Rumia, Shining Shooting Star, and DotS. There's tons of RPGMaker games as well.
>>
I got it about a week ago, it was only 18 dollars so why not. It's not finished yet, only 12 stages, but it's actually really good. The characters all play differently enough that it's worth trying to use most of them. You can also set the language to English but that mainly just helps with menus because the conversation text cuts out after the first few missions and its really buggy, with conversations all out of order. And most importantly it's just fun in its moment to moment gameplay. And the character list is fairly standard in what it includes so far, the only one that stands out as not normal for a roster of this size is Mystia. Maybe one of the devs just really likes Mystia.
>>
File: 1443620252430.jpg (26KB, 433x380px) Image search: [Google]
1443620252430.jpg
26KB, 433x380px
>No playable Reimu
>>
>>16256613
I'm super hyped, not only the music is top notch, the gameplay looks really entertaining, when is it being release?

>tfw this will probably never get translated

By the way, what's the list of playable characters? Only those in the video?
>>
>>16265643
According to an old facebook post thing (can't link it here), they have "also planned to release it in English version hopefully before the end of this year".

Dunno about the legitimacy of that statement, but I sure as hell hope it's true!
>>
File: FB_IMG_1481827554340.jpg (42KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1481827554340.jpg
42KB, 720x405px
I don't think that English translation is happening by the end of this year. Things are just a bit unfinished for them to do that in 16 days, unless they are sitting on a translation that includes more than 10% of the game and isn't just inserting lines anywhere. This is later in the level, it doesn't go here at all.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.