[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>claiming Romanian heritage Are they actually cigan/gypsy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

>claiming Romanian heritage
Are they actually cigan/gypsy?
>>
They look like they bathe regularly so no
>>
>>16233963
Thanks to Sakuya.
>>
>>16233949
>"Scarlet"
>canonically confirmed to write letters in english

British, no doubt.
>>
>>16233949
They might have that heritage. I am American but I have German ancestors.

See >>16235144
>>
Wasn't French speculated at some point?
>>
>>16233949
No.They don't claim A Gypsy line. They claim a ruling line (Descendants of Vlad Tepes).

It's kind of like Saying you're Russian,But claiming to be a Romanov..... So not a Slav.
>>
>>16233949
Maybe it was just Zun meaning Roman heritage. They act very British, with their tea and english, so I don't think they are dirty gypsies.
>>
>>16233949
Just because of Transylvania.
>>
>>16233949
Gypsies aren't natively Romanian. They're just trying to confuse everyone with their "Romani" name.

They originated in West India and even those subhumans couldn't tolerate them so they were kicked out and migrated to Europe.
>>
>Scarlet
British name.
>Flandre
Dutch name.

They are obviously the product of a british and a dutch/belgian aristocrat family and an arranged marriage for political influence.

As the british and the dutch don't really have any sort of folklore about vampires, I assume that during the spanish reign of the netherlands an exchange of folklore happend, as Spain has several vampire myths in their history.

Overall, I say that Remilia and Flandre are the result of a British/Dutch mixbreed infected by a spanish vampire.

Case closed.
>>
>>16238765
>>Scarlet
>British name.
>>Flandre
>Dutch name.

And Remilia is an italian name.
>>
>>16238897
Italian names where all over europe though.

Case closed.
>>
>>16238897
>And Remilia is an italian name.

Is it? I thought it wasn't a real name at all. Googling it just returns Touhou and some grrrl gamer's game handle, no real people.
>>
>>16233949
>>16235144
>>16238765
Please use the quoting feature responsibly when posting on /jp/.
>>
>>16238765
Flandre, Dutch name?

Sounds more like French to me. I'd say it's French or maybe Belgian. Do you have evidences for the Dutch hypothesis?
>>
>>16241638
I just checked a name database and it gave me a hit and said italian.

http://www.namepedia.org/en/firstname/Remilia/
>>
"Scarlet" is merely an Anglization of Scarlatti. Flan and Remi are 100% spaghetti niggers.
>>
>>16242315
>spaghetti niggers

Romans were basically the first master race.
>>
>>16242611
>race

More like a clusterfuck of italian tribes with many different origins
>>
File: Ceaucescu.jpg (570KB, 1227x1728px) Image search: [Google]
Ceaucescu.jpg
570KB, 1227x1728px
He was going to solve the gypsy problem
>>
>>16238765
my headcanon tell me that the scarlet sister are the "nameles" children of louis XII of france, both only of by one year

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_XII_of_France#Issue
>>
>>16242253
Weird, my source says it's of Norman French origin http://www.surnamedb.com/Surname/Scarlett
>>
>>16246408
Oops was assuming last name, derp
>>
>>16242611
But the original romans fucked a lot of their barbarian and turkish slaves. By 1500 Italy was the most multicultural region of the western civilization.
>>
>>16238765

I think they named themselves and I doubt they even remember who their parents were or where they came from.
>>
>>16242611

The Romans are turks. They admit as much in the Aneid.
>>
>>16233949
I am romanian and I can tell you guys are retards. Gypsies originate from indians and they are everywhere not only Romania
Flan a shit tho
>>
File: 15804144_p8.jpg (373KB, 888x1242px) Image search: [Google]
15804144_p8.jpg
373KB, 888x1242px
>>16233949
Remilia is a common vampire bat youkai, I thought we established this already. She's probably from hueland.
>>
>>16241795
Belgium is a meme. They're actually Dutch.
>>
I've always favored the idea of them being from France, or at least living somewhere in the countryside. Not really based on any facts, just because it offers the most flavor to the group.

Remilia going maximum charisma with some smooth and somewhat haughty french, cradling a glass of her own homemade vintage. It conjures a nice image.
>>
>>16238897
Name doesn't matter to be honest. My name isn't from my country, too.
>>
>>16233949
Nah. Considering that both of their weapons are from norse myths. I imagine both of them are probally Norwegian or Danish.
>>
They're named 'Scarlet', Remi writes in english and drinks fucking tea.

That's british as fuck.
>>
File: cwxleadImage_leadthreefourth.jpg (84KB, 654x366px) Image search: [Google]
cwxleadImage_leadthreefourth.jpg
84KB, 654x366px
>>16250961
You know, the north germans and north netherlands also drink tons of tea.
>>
>>16233949
They're not undead, but demons.
Remi claims to be a descendant of Dracula because she thinks it's cool
>>
>>16254123
>They're not undead, but demons.

They're vampires. Vampires are a type of undead. Vampires are apparently also a type of devil in touhou, but they're still undead.
In Curiosities of Lotus Asia Chapter 4, Reimu comments that Remilia should go back to her coffin. That wouldn't make sense otherwise.
>>
>>16254393
But Remilia DOES sleep in a coffin.
>>
>>16254503
This only confirmes her as undead.
>>
>>16250961
We have to ask ourselves how familiar ZUN is with the differences between European cultures.
>>
>>16254503
Correction, she sleeps in a coffin on a bed.
>>
>>16233949
Holy shit are there actually idiots out there that think they are one and the same? I thought it was just a meme.
>>
>>16249869
>>16249403
What the fuck. Turks are from the steppe in Asia, they're not native Europeans or Anatolians. They have nothing to do with the Roman Empire unless you mean the Byzantine Empire or Eastern Empire in which case, yes they have something to do with them but after the fall of the Roman Empire.
No Roman, as in Italian, fucked non-existent Turkic slaves.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.