[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else concerned that Yukari can stop the timer when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 58820409_p0.jpg (1MB, 1277x1703px) Image search: [Google]
58820409_p0.jpg
1MB, 1277x1703px
Is anyone else concerned that Yukari can stop the timer when you use a bomb. It's almost like she knows more than she lets on.
>>
She uses a game shark.
>>
*dabs*
>>
File: uhh.webm (1MB, 624x720px) Image search: [Google]
uhh.webm
1MB, 624x720px
But it doesn't freeze...?
>>
>>16220532
I believe he's talking about certain portions. A similar thing happens, I think, during Ran's fight for Kokkuri-san's Contract, or perhaps Princess Tenko -Illusion-.
>>
File: 56751105_p0.png (2MB, 1074x1346px) Image search: [Google]
56751105_p0.png
2MB, 1074x1346px
>>16220548
Oh you're right, the timer does freeze whenever you have invincibility frames on her final spellcard.
>>
>>16220566
Forgot to mention, wasn't it ZUN himself who described Yukari as wicked? I'm not saying it really means anything, but just wondering if anyone else remembers this and where he said it.

It's been a while since Yukari has been in a Touhou game.
>>
>>16220460
I wonder if Yukari understands that she is in a game, but never says anything to protect the fourth wall. What if the Hakurei barrier IS the fourth wall?
>>
>>16231969
Deep, man. Given this, could the key to traversing the barrier be to believe not only just in your world, but in the other as well? Brb Gensokyou.
>>
>>16231969
Or maybe the 4th wall is "The Boundary of Fantasy and Reality". Sounds like a more fitting name.
>>
>>16232074
So why didn't she made touhou real?
>>
>>16232133
Touhou is real. You're the one who's not real.
>>
>>16232139
But how can Touhou be real if our eyes aren't real?
>>
>>16231969
Sakuya is aware that bombs are a part of the game does that mean she knows shit?
>>
>>16232027
Well if that's the case, than we are all citizens of Gensokyo. That's also probably were all the unnamed male characters from the human villages come from. aside from, you know, breeding.
>>
>>16220575
It was in the last conference he attended in the US (Anime Expo?) and the word the translator used was "nasty"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.