[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts on the new episode?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 18

File: cute koishi.png (843KB, 1263x1674px) Image search: [Google]
cute koishi.png
843KB, 1263x1674px
thoughts on the new episode?
>>
That trainwreck is still going on?

It should have ended ages ago.
>>
Still disappointed Remilia-sama stopped Satori from licking the shoes of everybody in the superior Scarlet Devil Mansion.
>>
File: KKHTA.png (263KB, 634x278px) Image search: [Google]
KKHTA.png
263KB, 634x278px
Cute
>>
Secondary cancer
>>
wow this episode was shit i miss the shonen fight episodes already
>>
Short haired Yukari is cute!
>>
E-episode? Nani kore wakannai yo w
>>
>>16193325
are dubs already available?
>>
what is the name of the music that plays in the final part?
>>
>>16194658
What the fuck are you doing on /jp/
>>
>>16194867
japanese ones, aren't they released without voice and them fandubs are added?
>>
>>16194483
this
>>
It was unexpected. Can't honestly tell how the author is going to wrap everything up in a single last episode.
>>
>>16195259
Poorly
>>
I missed the episode
When does the Blu-ray box set come out?
>>
Cute.

The visuals and drawings were beautiful

As always, music selection was great

>>16194795
Well, Nicovideo has this http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30147157
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 604x251px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 604x251px
Just a matter of time I suppose.
>>
>>16195948
I honestly thought Yukari was Suwako at first but it wouldn't have made any sense.
I kind of miss the music from the official games but remixes fit the atmosphere way more.
>>
what is this from
Memories of Phantasm?
>>
>>16193325
Episode of what?
>>
>>16196574
Koishi Komeiji's heart-throbbing adventure. It's a weird webseries. The first episodes are boring, badly drawn and edgy gore, then it becomes a mystery story then it becomes action and now it has become whatever this is. You might now it from the "My hat is my friend, it puts me at ease" quote and fishing rod in-jokes. And by people who whine about it "ruining Koishi's character", when she had already expressed her fondness for homicide in her dialogue in SA.
>>
File: 1399789238654.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1399789238654.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
I stopped following it long time ago.
Is Flan still alive?
>>
>>16196679
She got executed by Yorihime. She did survive longer that most of the cast, I guess that's an achievement.
>>
File: kosuzu.jpg (55KB, 317x359px) Image search: [Google]
kosuzu.jpg
55KB, 317x359px
>>16196690
Fucking lunarian scum
>>
>>16195948
Thx for the link anon
>>
>>16196728
They are the same people (the Watatsuki sisters) who were perfectly fine in CiLR with the idea of Reisen getting eaten in some human's stew. So, yeah, Lunarians being Lunarians.
>>
There doesn't seem to be any way to wrap it up in just one episode without skipping a bunch of loose ends or the author pulling it all out of his ass
>>
>>16197498
what if it was some kind of 45 minute mega-episode that takes two years to draw
>>
>>16197614
Was about to say this. I'd be ok only with the first part though, this series always gets delayed.
>>
>>16196574
Edgy shitlord's shitposting.

It's pure cancer. Don't watch.
>>
File: 1427240209271.jpg (20KB, 398x298px) Image search: [Google]
1427240209271.jpg
20KB, 398x298px
>>16198168
This anon's right. Too damn right.
>>
>>16198168
>Don't watch

Anon, don't be a kid. Let people discover and enjoy works, they may be missing wonders just because a fag says "don't watch".
>>
>>16203969
Now, this anon's right.
>>
>>16203969
As terrible as it can get sometimes I prefer this over the usual stories of touhous doing mundane shit like drinking tea and being lazy.
>>
Author probably lost interest seeing as how time between each release is taking longer. Doubt he can make a reasonable conclusion, but at least this will finally be over.
>>
File: 1469132243555.jpg (87KB, 468x248px) Image search: [Google]
1469132243555.jpg
87KB, 468x248px
>Cloning shit now and a time skip
>Literally nothing has been resolved with one episode left
Last episode better be a full-blown movie or else I'll be mad for being taken for a ride this long only to be disappointed.
>>
>>16215806
You're going to be disappointed, Anon

This guy is just wasting time and will just probably have a CONGRATULATIONS SHINJI ending.

There was no planned end game. He's just pulling shit out of his ass randomly and throwing it on screen.

There is no Master Plan. He's just gonna crash the series with conclusion.
>>
File: 1474591451911.gif (497KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
1474591451911.gif
497KB, 500x340px
I feel like there was a lot of stuff unexplained over the course of 7 years especially with Yukari till the glossary at the end but still what the shit, how? What? How dd she split from Koishi?.
Something stupid is going to finish off the series I can feel it or maybe we're being fucked with on the 'ending' and there is going to be more episodes and we're going to get more plot-plot-plot episodes like 8/9 which i'm cool with that. Its starting to feel rushed and compact.

Who is alive at this point?
Koishi, Yukari, Kaguya?
What ever happened to Koakuma?
What happen to Reisen and the other Reisen that got stabbed with the needle by Reisen then got blinded by Koakuma?

Hecatia Kaiju sounds absolutely insane but that wont happen by the looks of it.
>>
>>16215951
It won't be explained.

Hell he probably doesn't even remember why as he needed a lot of random shit to get out of the fact he painted himself into the corner a few times.
>>
>>16215914
>>16216119
Don't be so negative, all possibilities are open until the last episode is shown.
>>
>>16215951
Reisen got torn in half by Yorihime when the barrier was still intact.
People who are shown to be alive: Koishi, Yukari, Satori, Toyohime, Koakuma, Patchouli, Sagume, Ringo, Seiran, Reisen II (? Don't remember), Sagume, Kaguya (depends on whatever that Kaguya is), probably Eirin and Tsukuyomi.

>>16215914
Where were you when part 7/9 made the foreshadowing happened like 15 episodes ago come true?
The whole thing about pork meat and rye bread is obviously going to be a metaphor for something, probably Koishi's status.
>>
File: 1480115028670.jpg (44KB, 325x241px) Image search: [Google]
1480115028670.jpg
44KB, 325x241px
>>16217944
Didn't Patchouli get captured or something and turned into Koakuma's sex slave? I can't see her doing anything for the final episode IF its the final episode.
There was also a lot of off screen deaths, so could Utshio still be alive? She turned into a kaiju but still looked sane
>>
>>16193325
Same as always.
The maker should have drank bleach years ago.

Pure cancer.
>>
>>16217363
His history of asspulls and going random stupidity give NO reason to expect it to be anything but pure shit.

Still this finally getting a mercy killing will be how many years too late.
>>
File: 147377263623.png (289KB, 1063x243px) Image search: [Google]
147377263623.png
289KB, 1063x243px
>>16219203
What if Zounse made his/her doujins into slideshows with music? Would you cry because its too edgy too?
>>
>>16219248
It's Zounse. He should have walked into traffic years ago as well. Pure cringe there.
>>
>>16219220
That's true for you then.
>>
>>16219078
>Didn't Patchouli get captured or something and turned into Koakuma's sex slave?

Yup, thats exactly what happened. Also Utsuho is dead.
>>
Does anyone that's over 15years old really enjoy this?
>>
>>16219644
No, it's boring.
>>
>>16193325
It's trash
>>
Heart Throbbing Adventure is by far way better than the Kaleidoscope series. I don't see why everyone hates this so much
>>
>>16219973

Hive mind my friend, everything that is not appealing for the moe otaku demographic tends to be "cancer" or "shit" for those people.

I am not saying that everyone has to enjoy KKHTA but at least respect the amount of work that the author has put into it.
>>
>>16219644
Kinda-ish

It's deep in a teenagerish way but I'm still going to finish it.

I say though, is this what I should expect of fanfics? There's not too much regard for the canon and ethos of touhou.
>>
>>16220649
>implying that KHTA isn't massive secondary teenage weeaboo bait
>>
>>16220685

Like 70% of the Touhou fandom famous creations

KKHTA can be as you said a "massive secondary teenage weeaboo bait" but that doesn't mean that I or others can't enjoy it and give credit to the author.

I bet you enjoy a lot of fan creations that are not are not faithful to the canon.
>>
File: 52758145_p0.png (260KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
52758145_p0.png
260KB, 800x1000px
Clockwork Koishi when?
>>
>>16220685
I don't think you know what weeaboo means.
>>
>>16220668
I think it's pretty shallow, but I enjoy the artstyle and some of the stuff that goes on. The end of 7/9 was pretty cray
>>
>>16219644
You don't need to be a kid to enjoy an incredibly dumb plot combined with hilarious levels of violence. Even the parts that are supposed to be sad and depressing end up being funny because they're just as over-the-top as the gorey bits, and really despite its stupidity it's easy to keep watching since it's unpredictable.
A common comparison I see and think is pretty accurate is that KKHTA is basically Tails Gets Trolled but without the self-awareness. The same humour is still there, but with this one it's more at the creator's expense.
>>
>>16219644
If you're about 15 and a secondary you'll eat it up. That's the same demographic which considers Evangelion as being the greatest anime ever because of how "Deep and Thought Provoking" it is.

>>16221811
It's about as shit as fucking Diamond in the Rough and that damn thing is hard to even mock because of just how bad it is.

At least the LOSS.JPG end is hilarious.
>>
>this fucking show
>>
>>16221984
So can we conclusively say that KKTHA is the Evangelion of Touhou?
>>
>>16221984
Oh god, not the "DitR is edgy" meme again.
>>
File: 1420868770368.png (190KB, 478x347px) Image search: [Google]
1420868770368.png
190KB, 478x347px
Why doncha' SMILE anon?
>>
So, any summary on why suddenly everyone likes this serie again?
I dropped this thing two episodes after the author decided that he wanted to be taken seriously for this serie and switched style.
>>
>>16223068
Because he decided to take it seriously instead of having generic gore that became boring after the first episodes?
>>
>>16223113
I have no interest in a crappy story, and you're right I got bored of the first part too, I just wanted to see it end or at least drop it after Sanae goes to get Kogasa back.
>>
>All these tears
Who am I quoting?
>>
>>16221557
Still not entirely sure what happened there, to be honest.
>>
>>16223140
...except Kogasa killed Sanae? Did we watch the same thing?
>>16223257
Get Embodiment of Scarlet Devil and play on Normal. Read the controls on the Internet.
>>
File: yuuka.jpg (59KB, 491x433px) Image search: [Google]
yuuka.jpg
59KB, 491x433px
What other touhou webseries do you watch, /jp/?
>>
>>16223264
After all the war had left Earth (and migrated to Gensokyo, turning everyone into Kaijus which were then killed), Earth was ready to become pure again so it could reunite with the Moon (embodied by Tsukuyomi). The Moonlight Descent ceremony linked the Earth with the Moon, which opened Earth's eye, opening everyone's mind to the other and basically turning every species on Earth into a satori. In this world, there's a collective conscioussness, as everyone knows everything about the other. Everyone is the same. Kinda reminds me of TWEWY, now that I think about it.

>>16223353
I watched DitR, but for completely different reasons from the ones for KKHTA.
>>
>>16222811
It's not edgy. It's just pure shit.

>>16222798
In terms of being godawful secondary magnets? Sure.

>>16223068
/jp/ is contrarian again.

>>16223353
None because they're all made by secondaries who don't know what the fuck they're doing and just want youtube monies
>>
>>16223466
Yeah I noticed that talking apparently became an unusual thing in the last episode, I was just really confused about why everyone had eyeballs on them. Thanks.

I'm not quite sure the red badge plan was the same thing though? If I recall, the idea of the red badge was that normally, someone on the UG could force a thought into the forefront of someone's mind, as opposed to say, the back where it would be less regarded. The red badge enabled such a power to happen on an amplified and massive scale.

So, then instead, if everyone was rendered a satori, what would be the case is that everyone could read what was in everyone else's conscious mind. Consequently there would be no such thing as a misunderstanding afterwards, leading to less and less conflicts.

I'd say the differences are in the nature of the networking, TWEWY's deal having everyone linked to a master controller versus KHTA creating more of a network instead, and that people seem to have retained some sense of free will in here too, it's just that the vast majority of people would be expected to do the exact same time in a given circumstance now.
>>
>>16224208
>It's not edgy. It's just pure shit.
Stop there already
>>
>>16219644
Its a beautiful trainwreck
>>
>>16224208
I laugh at your competitive whining. Next you're going to say touhou genso rondo bullet ballet is good.
>>
>>16223353
BURNING MEILING
>>
>>16222811
>DiTR is edgy meme

Explain please? Besides, isn't the MC was supposed to be a parody of Mary Sue OC?
>>
>>16225798
Why the fuck would I say that?! That thing is pure garbage!
>>
>>16226377
Supposedly but was just so badly made that he was just eyerollingly bad.

And as a parody he failed massively. And the fucker gets a GOOD ENDING because for one moment he's self aware an that apparently absolves him of ALL the shit he did.

He shoulda burned. Was hoping for him to burn. But NOPE didn't burn. Biggest let down since LOLK
>>
>>16224897
Yes, it's different in the way it's implemented, but my point was the idea underlying it: the Composer was disgusted with Shibuya's variety and Kitanji decided to made it look appealing to him by uniforming every individuality through the red pins. Eventually, the Composer decides to spare Shibuya because he realizes the diversity characterizing the various people in Shibuya wasn't a negative, but the exact thing that made it "a wonderful world" (like in the original Japanese title).
In the same way, the Lunarians reject both death and LIFE. Their ideal world is one without passions and diversity, they seclude themselves in their world of "perfection". This absurd way of thinking is best exposed by the aphorism at the beginning of CiLR: "If thinking reeds stopped thinking, the Earth would surely become a less impure grassland, I guess. Do the Lunarians desire that?". This means abandoning yourself to void and stillness. That's why the meaning of Yukari's victory as explained by CiLR was subtle yet humiliating for them: she showed them they can't just run away from life.
>>16226804
"Good ending"? He was forced to commit suicide, nobody will remember his sacrifice, the only ones (like Sakuya and Sanae) who know the truth about Tenshi's plan can't open their mouth because that would cause an even bigger incident, the ones who actively sided by him got unfairly screwed over (Aya and Momiji, Reisen, Reimu), he didn't get to properly to express his regret to Reisen and Yukari is still fooling around again. Even Tenshi had to kill someone she somewhat cared for.
Brolli rightfully got to be reincarnated, since, starting from the middle part of the story, everything that was happening wasn't his fault anymore and he genuinely cared for those around him. If you truly think Eiki would have convicted him, I guess you're a secondary who thinks of her as the one in IOSYS' video and never bothered playing PoFV.
>>
>>16227016
He still should have burned in hell.

Fuckstick should have burned to hell.

He was an utterly unlikable character who deserved it because you dragged me through 4 hours of my life I won't get back?

But the entire setup is just stupid as fuck. Every twist is called stupidly early and really the LET'S GET META and Non-sequitur only added to pad out an already painfully padded out story.

Also fucking fix your audio balance goddamnit
>>
>>16226377
>>16227016
>>16227052

So basically, the maker criticized the maker of Brolly by making it 2edgy4me and 'deconstruct' it so hard that it becomes a shitty fanfiction.

Am I correct?
>>
File: 1480404109175.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480404109175.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
Suprises with Kogasa. So far that's been totally fine.
>>
>>16227072
It's not edgy. Everyone who thinks DitR is edgy probably reads only moe slice of life stories. Most of Zonouse's stories are edgy. The silence of the rabbits is edgy. The first episodes of KKHTA are edgy. DitR is not. Besides, the maker didn't just criticize the work of the original Brolli: he actually tried to explain him what went wrong in his stories and, iirc, made him assist to the production of DitR.
If you want, you can always try it to judge it yourself instead of listening to jp's "Everything that doesn't suit me is shit" usual advice. I binge watched it during holidays in 2-3 days. There's also a "guide" made by the creator himself, with comments and bonuses (early draft and stuff like that), but it assumes you've already watched the entire series.
>>
>>16227072
Well it IS shitty fanfiction either way.
>>
>>16227136
I binge watched it with friends. They didn't talk to me for a week after seeing that shitshow.

It's just tryhard shit trying to be "DEEP" and being a "DECONSTRUCTION" which I can only assume the maker only heard of from TVTropes and tried to emulate it.
>>
>>16227310
Not my fault if you have shitty friends, anon.
>>
>>16226798
>That thing is pure garbage!
Finally something we all can agree on.

I can't understand how that game got the green light
>>
>>16224208
>contrarian

I hate when people say this, it's the internet equivalent of putting your hands on your heads and scream because you don't want to hear an opinion you don't like.
>>
>>16224208
>It's pure shit and edgy but I'll watch and talk about it anyway
>>
>>16227016
Were they purposefully trying to eliminate individuality by rendering everyone a Satori, or was that a side effect of doing to the Earth what they did?
>>
File: 1421101175651.gif (3MB, 492x283px) Image search: [Google]
1421101175651.gif
3MB, 492x283px
>>16241449
I just thought that the Lunarians found out the history of the moon and the earth being the purest beings so they brought the moon and the earth back together turning the earth pure again and turning all the earthling pure and that turns them into Satoris.
I'm probably off by a long shot and i'm not too sure the reason to royally fucking up gensokyo the edgiest way possible by turning the tables between war and peace by making the outside world peaceful and in turn making the fantasy world into a hateful wasteland.

I like the story even though I can tell what its based on, a lot of unanswered questions, a shit-truck load of weird edgy moments like Patchouli getting raped, or that fucked up backstory of Satori and Koishi being a cat and dog. Even after all that I find this as one as my favourite projects somebody has done with the touhou fanbase... Its clever and brutal and I like that dark side of the touhou fanbase.
>Byakuren is making Buddhism into the next Nazi party.
>Love Koishi as a spaced out-free spirited psychopath.
>Turning Sanae from an already 'exterminating all youkai' miko to a 'exterminating all youkai' ISIS level miko.
>The fight between Reimu & Reisen vs Koakuma & Reisen ll was more enjoyable than some kaleidoscope fights (even if it was drawn by a different artist).
>KKHTA version and representation of Yukari is my favourite as she stops being care-free and how frightening, deadly, and serious she can be.
>Its was downright awesome and cleaver how they killed off Mokou by blasting her point-blank with a lazer cannon into the atmosphere from a skyscraper size golden evangelion, slowly turning Mokou's age backwards the longer shes getting hit by that lazer. By the time she reaches orbit shes already a fetus then the pilot from the evangelion busts out a 'time warp' rifle (same type of rifle that fucked over Yukari) and fucking downright aborts Fetus Mokou by shooting her in the head from orbit.
I like this series for reasons... Its not the best but I give credit where its due
>>
>>16241657
To enact the Moonlight Descent and have a pure Earth, Lunarians had to get rid of war in first place. They showed up on Earth and soon became its leaders, promoting peace and eradicating war, fully aware that this would have migrated to Gensokyo and turned its denizens into kaijus. But the Lunarians had prepared specific Vijokas for the various kaijus and Koakuma, who, acting as recipient of the powers of the killed Gensokyo denizens (now kaijus), stopped their cycle of reincarnation (the Sanzu River is completely dry) so they couldn't retaliate. After having established world peace and defended it from the "invaders", they get to be hailed as saviors of humanity and to activate the Moonlight Descent. They had orchestrated everything from the moment they showed up on Earth.
Keep in mind that they were only inhabiting those dead animal bodies though: in KKHTA, a satori is a parasite-like being that can plant its roots/tentacles in a body (the animals, the two canon bodies the Komeijis got from Toyohime), even revitalizing the dead host (Koishi absorbing the remnants of a blown-up Yukari).
Mokou's death didn't make much sense, but I guess, just like Eirin produced a Hourai Elixir, that an anti-Hourai Elixir can be produced as well. Cool "2001: A space odyssey" reference nonetheless.

Whoever thinks Koishi being a psychotic murderer is out of character certainly hasn't played SA though.
>>
Is Eirin even still alive
Last time I saw her, she was trapped by Lunarian bullshit magic
>>
>>16248762
She probably got spared, she's still the co-founder of the Lunar Capital. A quite important Lunarian, just like Kaguya who got spared as well. Mokou was just an earthling for them, so they probably decided it was ok to turn her into a kaiju and engineer an anti-elixir to kill her.
>>
>>16193325
So many of these tekaki series start out interesting, and then never get finished as the authors disappear off the face of the earth. I give this guy respect just for sticking with it for all this time.
>>
>>16250558
It got bad after it got flagged and one episode had to be redone when one episode had people dying around the world including Paris and that was the same time Paris got bombed. The episode changed where everywhere is deserted
>>
>>16255517
That was really unfortunate. The series was supposed to end in May and we don't know when the last episode is yet. If it gives him more time to think about how to finish all the subplots properly, then good for him, even though I feel the author has already decided the ending episodes ago.
>>
How the fuck can anyone watch this? Holy shit I've been avoiding it since it didn't really seem appealing but I've decided to give it a try today and this entire thing looks written and drawn by a 12 year old trying to be as edgy as possible.

When does this get "good" and stop being garbage fights like Part 3?
>>
>>16256689
if you don't like it right away you're never going to like it. some crazy stuff happens a couple episodes in to give it some potential, but the guy decided just to make a couple years worth of sidestories without the plot moving forward before wrapping it up in like 2 episodes with some nonsense.
>>
>>16256689
>>16256768
Just because it doesn't look good doesn't mean its not going to be generally good. I mean look at ONE's work, it looks like a 16 year old drawings. Besides, the artwork gets better and more detailed after each episode. Look at episode 1 to the latest one.
KKHTA has a lot of good moments like the final moment with Cirno or those 2 episodes when a different artist had to step in for a the gensokyo civil war or the entire time after the gensokyo boarder collapses and everything went to hell.
>>
>>16257485
Nobody said it looked bad so it's bad. It's just bad, and it also looks bad.
>>
>>16258328
Not him, but I've always been hit or miss with this series. I'm usually completely repulsed by guro but for whatever reason I was able to put up with it for this series. I haven't even watched it since the episode where satori and koishi was a dog and the moon bitches were there or some shit, but stuff like episode 12 (http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm19174980) with the alice/mamizou vs nue fight are stuff I'd put up there with the best tekaki stuff I've seen on niconico. Ichirin getting rekt by miko, marisa smiling when ichirin got rekt, kyouko's doubt, mamizou's conversation with nue were all hype as fuck. After that it kind of got boring again, but I'll eventually finish it.
>>
>>16258462
For me it's the opposite. I found those shonen-esque fighting scenes really boring (but if you like them, there are more of them in later episodes), while I enjoy the WTF backstories and the psychological conflicts between characters.
>>
>>16259276
Same.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.