[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Hourai Elixir

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 18

File: IMG0005.jpg (461KB, 1256x1786px) Image search: [Google]
IMG0005.jpg
461KB, 1256x1786px
Would you drink it /jp/? If so, how many sips?

>one sip: you cease to age
>two sips: you cease to become ill, scarred, or changed in any way
>three sips: absolute immortality like Kaguya or Mokou, annihilation will always ressurrect you no matter what, not even going back in time and killing yourself before you drunk the elixir will kill you

I'd stop short of the third sip. The fate of full Hourai immortals seems almost unanimously to be "get stuck somewhere shitty for all eternity", likely a black hole or vaccuum at the heat death of the universe.

Though it might be worth it if your waifu is Kaguya, Mokou, or Eirin...
>>
Does it count as one sip if you drink it all in one chug?
>>
Two

>>16177999
One chug contains many sips, you literal baka.
>>
You can't get stuck "nowhere", so either the universe ends and you do or else the universe cannot end. (or it's cyclic, so it no problem being immortal) Why wouldn't you want to break reality?

Regardless of what it says, they'll probably stop existing when humanity and lunarians die off and the concept of immortality and hourai elixirs no longer exist.
>>
>>16177999
Pretty sure four sips would freeze your body in time and place forever, as the earth, sun, and galaxy pull away from your gravity-immune body.
>>
>>16178013
Actually, the time and universe won't end as long as particles continue to asymptotically decay, never quite becoming nothing. Ever heard of Zeno's paradox?
>>
In normal life two sips. Any more and you're going to get found out and stuffed in a lab sonewhere. You might even get that if people detect that anyway. Or worse some fucks just kindap you and torture you for eternity

If Gensokyo was real and I was there, two definitely and maybe consider a third just because hanging with the Hourai immortals would be cool. That and magic is real so you could research forever without getting tired, and defend yourself. Also, if there's anyone who could think of a way to give you salvation or safety from the black hole / heat death fate given an endless amount of time, it's Eirin.

You'd also get a very long time to live with Gensokyo's other pseudo-immortals like Remi

But still, living forever would likely cause insanity at some point. So two is probably the smartest in all situations and really doesn't have a lot of drawbacks unless you cease to age at a bad time (too young or too old)
>>
>>16178023
>But still, living forever would likely cause insanity at some point. So two is probably the smartest in all situations and really doesn't have a lot of drawbacks unless you cease to age at a bad time (too young or too old)
This.

There's literally no reason not to take 2, since it still allows a bullet-to-the-brain style emergency exit.
>>
File: shun goku satsu.gif (599KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
shun goku satsu.gif
599KB, 500x500px
>>16177969
There's gotta be a way of killing yourself even after drinking the elixir, perhaps If you can separate your soul from your body or just shatter the soul into bits, shun goku satsu comes to mind as a way of killing an immortal, an attack that doesn't damage the body but instead shatters the soul, the shun goku satsu is probably a concept as scary as immortality, you won't die, you'll just stop existing, It also brings a different version of the "What's after death?" problematic, in Gensokyo you already know that If you die you'll go to hell or heaven, but what will happen If you get Raging Demon'd? There's no way of knowing it.
>>
>>16178017
Ever heard of calculus?
>>
>>16178052
Just make an other elixir, duh.
>>
>>16177969
Three sips.
>>
>>16177969
two sip first, third latter and one big chug in one bottle, drink it when the last star died

>>16178017
thinking of that, what would be the effects of one hourai in that model in the universe?

>>16178052
as far I know the hourai elixir make your souls and your material body undividable, stuck in reality too
>>
>>16177969
3 sips and then just sleep forever
>>
>>16177969
Maybe one, maybe not even.

The one thing I'm sure of is that I get sadder and sadder as time goes on.
>>
If I live forever in an empty void then I'm the universe and the bacteria in my guts are the last civilization, so I don't see what's so bad about that.
>>
>>16178133
Yes

Now what?
>>
>>16178672

Maybe we're all just living in the guts of a gigantic hourai immortal right now
>>
File: 1480198015572.png (347KB, 368x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480198015572.png
347KB, 368x600px
>>16177969
So eventually Mokou will just be floating around in space after the sun explodes?
>>
>>16177969
yolo xD
>>
File: 0001.jpg (302KB, 1075x1518px) Image search: [Google]
0001.jpg
302KB, 1075x1518px
>>16178838
This is my fetish.
>>
>>16178672

Won't be long until they die, being no food and all.
>>
>>16177969
Zero, no point in that if I'm not a cute girl
>>
>>16178013
> Regardless of what it says, they'll probably stop existing when humanity and lunarians die off and the concept of immortality and hourai elixirs no longer exist.

They aren't youkai you dingus, they aren't affected by any kind of belief.
They couldn't give any less of a shit about that, if anything those scumbags went to the Moon in the first ppace because they hated humanity.
>>
File: 1477826562204.jpg (41KB, 340x460px) Image search: [Google]
1477826562204.jpg
41KB, 340x460px
>>16179007
>not being a cute girl already
LEAVE
>>
>>16178953
Mokou, Kaguya, and Eirin will, yes.
>>
All 3, then I can find Mokou, Kaguya and Eirin and we can play board games for all eternity.
>>
>>16178052
>There's gotta be a way of killing yourself even after drinking the elixir
Stopped reading. There isn't. It's absolute immortality. That's the point; if there was even the tiniest weakness, it wouldn't be a real elixir of immortality.
You could put yourself in permanent stasis or something, but you're never, ever, ever going to die or be destroyed, period.
>>
None, find another way to achieve biological immortality.
Reasons: no way to fuck it up and accidentally do three sips.
>>
>>16179354
Vacuum metastability event.
In other words: the universe itself fucks itself so hard it changes the laws of physics.
If it makes you one with the universe then good for you! The ever light-speed expanding bubble of doom is no longer the universe it was before!
>>
File: Sleepy Touhou.png (161KB, 1141x829px) Image search: [Google]
Sleepy Touhou.png
161KB, 1141x829px
>>16177969
Two sips easy, I would need more time to think about the third.

Screw it, might as well take all three, I want to live forever.
>>
>>16177969
Chug it down until even my shit becomes immortal. Then proceed to consume all living matter until the world is dead and covered in everlastng feces.
>>
Wasn't implied in Yuyuko's ending that Eirin didn't sip three times?
>>
>>16179014
They don't have to be youkai. It's not youkai that disappeared but everything, magic, fairies, any kind of superstitious belief. Unless it's magic itself suppressing it, stuff like that still is affected by people believing in it or you start getting a paradox where somehow people's magic can affect people who specifically killed out magic by denying its existence.
>>
Holy shit, I didn't realize I was reading an Alison doujinshi.
>>
>die
>fuck Mokou for whole eternity
It's an really easy choice.
>>
File: dic.jpg (196KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dic.jpg
196KB, 500x500px
>>16179988

indeed
>>
>>16179837
Yes it's different than his LOL DUDE WEED LMAO stupidity.
>>
File: Mokou obaa-san.jpg (97KB, 475x1480px) Image search: [Google]
Mokou obaa-san.jpg
97KB, 475x1480px
>>16179988
>fuck Mokou for whole eternity
Imagine making a whole civilization of completely immortal, white-haired perfection with Mokou.
>>
>>16180119
Cut him some slack, he lives in Japan where drugs are a huge taboo. It's only natural for him to be somewhat excited about them.
>>
IRL : 0 sip. I don't see the point.

Gensokyo : 0 sip because I'm bargaining with Yuyuko to be her servant in the afterlife
>>
>>16180132
>Whole humanity becomes retarded
This makes sense
>>
>>16180188
Fuck off kaguya. Go back to your seven threads.
>>
>>16180191
>not five threads
One job, anon.
>>
IRL: 2. I'm not a cute girl so complete immortality sounds pretty boring. But not having to worry about diseases and aging is nice.

In Gensokyo: Still 2. There's no downsides to it. Complete immortality is also pointless since there's an afterlife anyway.

If I was a cute girl I might consider 3.
>>
If taking 3 means living with Mokou to the very end of universe then I am going to drink the whole fucking elixir.
>>
What happens on the fourth sip?
>>
>>16180140
I've not gotten past part 1 but I don't think it really needs a sequel. I fear the sequel will be shit.

Since outside the first one the others were really fucking retarded shit.
>>
>>16177969
3 sips
>>
File: 1478408490260.png (128KB, 700x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478408490260.png
128KB, 700x640px
Isn't Junko supposed to be able to kill immortals anyways thanks to her purifying abilities? Or she was just batshit crazy and didn't care about Chang'e being a hourai?
>>
>>16180761
She doesn't give a fuck.
Chang'e is a captive frog right now rather than living the good life in the Lunar capital, but Junko gives no fucks about that either.
>>
>>16179988
It just makes you immortal, dude. You don't get to turn into Kaguya.
>>
>>16178023
>living forever would likely cause insanity at some point
Why do people always say this?
You'd have the chance to live without a countdown so you can just take it easy and do whatever you want
All you have to do is learn to let go
I don't see how one would possibly go mad after that
>>
>>16179988
This is what I thought too but there's no way Mokou and Kaguya haven't already violated and raped each other in every way imagineable when they were doing that "kill each other for 1000 years" thing

Eirin is probably the repressed one unless she's been fucking Udonge on the downlow. Maybe she even can make gender-switching medicine
>>
>>16180761
>Isn't Junko supposed to be able to kill immortals anyways thanks to her purifying abilities?

No, it's the opposite if anything. She can end anything with the slightest impurity.
>>
>two sips: you cease to become ill, scarred, or changed in any way
Make sure to get ripped first, anons.
>>
Two sips, at least then I'll always have an emergency exit after I become a mountain hermit.
>>
Three sips
Death is scary
>>
Three sips but only if I can spend that eternity with Kaguya
>>
I liked the first half but then the story went kind of grimdark. The artist is trying too hard to shock people.
>>
>>16177969
I'll chug that shit down with some Jack Daniels
>>
>>16181003
What do you think Punishment Time is?
>>
>>16178953
just read the doujin and you will know, also it is pretty nice
>>
>>16178331
This Anon has the right idea
>>
>>16180132
LOL
>>
>>16181295
Really? I thought the second part with Sakuya and Remi changing the entire universe's fate and the Reisen AI was kind of heartwarming. A different kind of heartwarming than the original half but still nice.

The SDM death scene was fairly gruesome though I'll give you that
>>
File: image0097.jpg (361KB, 1195x1700px) Image search: [Google]
image0097.jpg
361KB, 1195x1700px
>>16182067
This is the best page (sorry for spanish couldn't find it on english)
>>
>>16180225
Depends if the afterlife gets blasted away or decays like the rest of the universe. If it doesn't I would just take 2.

If you take 3 with no everlasting afterlife, you would probably end up like Cars eventually and just stop thinking if you aren't with an other immortal. You would be basically dead until something happens or you became like Galactus in the new Universe.

>>16182259
Sakuya had a hard life.
>>
>>16182067
It was a Tewi AI, and I am surprised the SMD cast didn't have more precautions built in and didn't think ahead if they needed to go into space. Hell, Patchy probably could have used some magic to help her before going into space.

I think Remi just changed Sakuya's Fate. Eirin said she might have changed the universe, but couldn't confirm it.
>>
>>16182384
Oh right. It's been a while since I read it
>>
>>16182365
Cars was a fucking retard. He could have turned himself into a miniplanet of pillarmen or something.
>>
I'd go for three honestly. Even both IRL and in Gensokyo.

Yes, I am aware on what complete immortality will bring, but I just love screwing with people.
>>
>>16182067
Thanks for the warning that it went Grimdark and Guro.

Figures the first book was the the blind squirrel finding the nut.
>>
>>16177969
Two sips. I wanna be able to die when I feel like it.
>>
>>16182743
They all live, friend.
>>
>>16180988
b-but you see everyone you ever care for die it's so sad and tragic ;^(
>>
>>16180988
Millions and millions of years is an extreme timeframe no one has any kind of reference point for, especially if you outlive civilization and no longer have anyone to talk to
>>
Take 3

Why are people concerned about going insane after taking three? Being an insane immortal is the best. You'd become the ultimate villain.
>>
depends on the flavor of course.
>>
File: 1449542824354.jpg (358KB, 700x852px) Image search: [Google]
1449542824354.jpg
358KB, 700x852px
Drink two, save third as backup in case of emergency, drink beer with Suika until further notice
>>
>>16182472
You need a lot of mater for that, which he didn't have.
>>
>>16180761
I think she just wanted to kill Chang'e a couple of times.
>>
>>16183720
Mini.
>>
two
If I decided to die I would only need a gun and that's it
>>
>>16184679
And then you get hit by a truck the next day, better luck next time. Go pet the rabbit.
>>
>>16184688
i'm gonna fuck_______ the rabbit
>>
Does being unchangable also mean you don't forget things? Because if you truly lived for even just a thousand years let alone a million I doubt you'd remember all that much save the past hundred or so years plus maybe some stuff from early on in your life. Once you're sitting along in the blackness of space or whatever for billions of years I imagine you'd just forget who/what you are in the first place.
>>
>>16178953
Knowing Mokou, she could probably develop her abilities to eventually ignite her own sun.

She's the hero future space civilization needs.
>>
>>16182365
Cars should of ejected focused the escape of gas from his body forced by the vacuum of space to put himself into an unstable orbit. If he landed in the ocean he'd have all the time in the world to absorb mass and become the fuck huge to never get fucked by a Joestar again.
>>
None.
>>
>>16184878
>Each time Moko dies in game another universe is created when every single sun are mokou's cells
Mokou's abilities are bullshit
>>
>>16185331
Mokou is BURNING with REPRODUCTIVE POWER.
>>
>>16185351
I want to go straight to the sun so I can impregnate mokou and make a little sun which I will raise like my own son.
>>
>>16184888
Cars should have fought Dio.

Also I don't think Cars can "absorb mass" in that way.
>>
>>16185368
Cars cannot obviously absorb mass in that way.

But Ultimate Being can
>>
>>16180132
Sip 2 of the Elixir, Kaguya Mokou and Eirin can't become pregnant
>>
File: I don't get it.png (13KB, 199x342px) Image search: [Google]
I don't get it.png
13KB, 199x342px
>>16178966

I don't get it.
>>
File: entropic ribbons.jpg (110KB, 500x1042px) Image search: [Google]
entropic ribbons.jpg
110KB, 500x1042px
Matter and energy had ended and with it, space and time. Even Mokou existed only for the sake of the one last question ..

All other questions had been answered, and until this last question was answered also, Mokou might not release his consciousness.

All collected data had come to a final end. Nothing was left to be collected.

But all collected data had yet to be completely correlated and put together in all possible relationships.

A timeless interval was spent in doing that.

And it came to pass that Mokou learned how to reverse the direction of entropy.

But there was now no man to whom Mokou might give the answer of the last question. No matter. The answer -- by demonstration -- would take care of that, too.

For another timeless interval, Mokou thought how best to do this. Carefully, Mokou organized the program.

The consciousness of Mokou encompassed all of what had once been a Universe and brooded over what was now Chaos. Step by step, it must be done.

And Mokou said, "LET THERE BE LIGHT!"

And there was light----
>>
>>16186815
>Mokou might not release his consciousness.
>his
Nigga how the fuck can moko be my wife if she is a dude?
Also you are right, she is a goddess.
>>
>>16186280
I will fix that.
>>
>>16188469
Actually, you can't. Women have a limited number of eggs.
>>
>>16188604
how the fuck can they have a limited number of eggs after drinking the hourai elixir you absolute fuck face
>>
>>16192853
Don't type that way.
>>
>>16179988
>>16180132
I told you I'd love you till the end of time.
Now I'm waiting for the end of time.
>>
>>16177969
Topics aside, OP's pic is one hell of a ride. One of the best Touhou doujins.
>>
ALISON is GOD
>>
>>16177969
I think Mokou is pretty cool.
How do I find this doujin?
>>
>>16177969
Three. No matter how awful existence becomes, it's still better than the alternative.
>>
I purpose that immortality granted by the hourai elixir would end when the universe reaches peak entropy and the atoms forming you stop existing.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.