[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE SEEM TO HAVE MISSED A 20TH BIRTHDAY (OF SORTS) THIS MONTH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

I would just like to draw to your attention that this month marks twenty years since HRTP was offered to the general public for purchase.
>>
File: astral knight.jpg (1MB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
astral knight.jpg
1MB, 800x1131px
>>16148011
Twenty years and Konngara is still not comming back, ZUN isn't interested in re-making any of his old games either, dude I know you want to expand the universe by making new characters but you could work with the ones you already have.
>>
Saving this thread from the death! HRtP doesn't deserve to be forgotten like this, it's a great game
>>
I really hope Konngara is the fourth oni. Even if they don't outright show her in WaHH or whatever other official source, a silhouette of her would be nice.
>>
>>16161533
I really don't see Konngara as an oni, seems more like a ghost or something with a huge spike impaled in her forehead
>>
>>16161598
And her title doesn't even suggests that she's an oni
>>
File: HRtP_Konngara.png (12KB, 266x273px) Image search: [Google]
HRtP_Konngara.png
12KB, 266x273px
>>16161618
I'd also like to add that there seems to be blood dripping from where the 'horn' is as well. Additional emphasis on 'seems to,' of course.

Bit of a shame that ZUN isn't very interested in working with his old characters. I get his mentality, but there are some really cool characters there. Aside from Konngara another example would be Kikuri.
>>
File: 7901916_p0.png (980KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
7901916_p0.png
980KB, 1300x1300px
>>16161687
Kikuri would make for a real surprise mid boss on an early stage I reckon.
>>
File: Th01yuugenmagan01.png (10KB, 556x214px) Image search: [Google]
Th01yuugenmagan01.png
10KB, 556x214px
Best girl
>>
>>16161687
Yeah, that might be problematic, but she also seems (emphasis on seems here as well, because this is HrtP, after all) to be holding the same sake plate Yuugi has.

I wish ZUN would give PC98 characters a modern appearance: it would boost their popularity and fuel fanwork creations.
>>
>>16148535
Cool floating rectum
>>
>>16161687
It would be really neat to see some of them pop in as a dialogue-less midbosses, fans would dig it and it wouldn't be too much work
>>
>>16164817
Elis could work well for that, her design wouldn't be too out of place in modern Touhou
>>
>>16161687
I don't see the problem with ignoring things you barely gave half a thought about when you were kinda just feeling out this whole "game making" thing in favor of stuff you thought about a lot more. I respect that decision, anyway. If there are bits he thought about more (Mima's influence on Marisa, Alice, Yuuka) and he brought them back that's cool too. There was a time when he firmly stated all of PC-98 was not even canon, now it's selective. That's fine, IMO; at least he brought back older music.

Also Konngara could be a guy. I thought he was a guy when I played HRtP.
>>
>>16164263
Yuugen looked pretty cool, I don't know If it'd be a good idea to have more monster-like characters in moder games, they fit with HRtP because the game itself is really abstract and doesn't have dialogue at all
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.