[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nukige Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 14

File: CqYO8O4UAAA1VmZ.jpg (232KB, 1199x693px) Image search: [Google]
CqYO8O4UAAA1VmZ.jpg
232KB, 1199x693px
What are you playing? What are you looking forward to?
>>
File: 00.jpg (735KB, 2084x1504px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
735KB, 2084x1504px
Just finished playing/watching SISTERS ~夏の最後の日~ Ultra Edition.

Plot was decent, if a little too bare bones. Of course, you're really here for the animated sex scenes and they don't disappoint for the most part. Like the plot, I just wish there was more of it (specifically Akiko). There are plans for an eventual sequel/gaiden, so I guess that wish will be granted at some point before I die.

Looking forward to Jellyfish's next project, I Virgin, though I'm not counting on it being out before 2020 at the earliest.
>>
I just started the Bunny Black series. It's not what I was expecting. Maybe I'll get the English patch. Dunno
>>
Anyone remember the game where a law is passed in Japan to counter the birthrate decline that give girls collars and any girl found wearing a collar can be raped anywhere anytime by anyone in public?

I can't remember the name of it and I don't know what to search for on VNDB to find it.
>>
Any other Luxury fan? I was disappointed at them not releasing new games but I just realized they're releasing one in Feb under a new brand name.

http://luxurytiara.nexton-net.jp/_product/luxtia001/index2.html

Their past works have all been hot as hell.
>>
>>16152425
It's a trap game, apparently. The plot seems to be ripped straight from Shield 9 series of AXL as well. And the trap is not even voiced.
>>
>>16153327
>It's a trap game
Well, I don't have a problem with that.

>And the trap is not even voiced
That's weird, they gave the shota a voice in Yuusha. I'm assuming they're going low price this time, so I'm trying not to expect too much anyway. But art is still great.
>>
File: 934866novelty1.jpg (96KB, 400x566px) Image search: [Google]
934866novelty1.jpg
96KB, 400x566px
Bakuane 2 site got updated.

I think I like the heroine designs slightly less than in the first one, there is no total miss like glasses sister in Bakuane 1 however, so it pretty much evens out.

Can't wait.
>>
File: mikoto.png (563KB, 802x627px) Image search: [Google]
mikoto.png
563KB, 802x627px
Would you make this 9 year old pregnant?
>>
>>16159254
>9 year old
Explain please
>>
>>16160989
http://concept.product.co.jp/suezen/mikoto.htm

loli can't get pregnant yet because she hasn't reached puberty. Wants MC to impregnate her on the day of her first ovulation. Her 'favorite number' is 9 is code word for she's 9 years old.

http://concept.product.co.jp/harakami/CHR_PAGE/CHR_rindou.html
The girl from another game wishes her 'favorite number' was 18 but it's actually 12 is a clue.
>>
>>16162592
>Wants MC to impregnate her on the day of her first ovulation.

That is one of the hottest things I've ever heard.

>Concept
I'm on it
>>
File: 種付け牧場学園.jpg (326KB, 1030x819px) Image search: [Google]
種付け牧場学園.jpg
326KB, 1030x819px
I'm tired of being mocked on the /vn/ thread whenever I post nukige so I'm keeping this thread alive. Even if I'm one of 3 people posting in it.

Just finished 種付け牧場学園

Never played a game where girls want to become livestock before. It had its moments, pink haired girl was cute, mother/daughter scene was ok. Overall it felt a little too weird though and the art wasn't great.
>>
>>16141435
Trying to find more games similar to xxな彼女のつくりかた

I found that there was an earlier game by KISS called メイクLOVE!+~ぷらす~ but I can't seem to find a working link anywhere.

Where do you guys look for harder to find stuff?
>>
>>16169804
Try looking on Perfect Dark. You need to forward a port to get it working though.
>>
>>16159254
>>16162592
As thin as she is, 9 is way too young to be ovulating to be honest. Maybe when she's 14.
>>
File: dokuro-chan.png (104KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
dokuro-chan.png
104KB, 400x300px
>>16170106
/jp/ - Just Pediatricians
>>
Latest Clockup work, サポありショウジョ, is just a cheap moneymaker.
At least they took the first five minutes of the game to provide for the setting instead of instantly get into the fucking.
>>
File: 12913255137.jpg (121KB, 1305x457px) Image search: [Google]
12913255137.jpg
121KB, 1305x457px
Had plenty of fun with musumama.
>>
Are the 美少女万華鏡 games required to be played in order? Really in the mood for maids so I kinda wanna just jump into the 4th game.
>>
>>16185819
No, they're all stand-alone. All worth playing eventually though regardless of where you start.

The one you mention is technically considered the 3rd since the innkeeper one was a shorter interlude type game between 2 and 3. The actual 4th one will be about twincest with a trap protagonist and is still listed for 2016, although it being released within the year is pretty unlikely.
>>
File: faultsmall.jpg (238KB, 697x492px) Image search: [Google]
faultsmall.jpg
238KB, 697x492px
I was reading Fault!! Ace, but I dropped it because the protagonist was being a cunt.
It pisses me off when a guy gets 4~5 beautiful kind girls in love with him and decides to treat them like dirt. Whenever anything like that happens, I just go for the CG set.
>>
>>16193276
I hate asshole protagonists. Unless it's a trashy rape game when it's to be expected but those aren't my favorite genre anyway.
>>
File: teaching feeling.png (404KB, 645x586px) Image search: [Google]
teaching feeling.png
404KB, 645x586px
I notice the sales are really high on this and it's highly rated.

http://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_087090/?i3_ref=search&i3_ord=3

How is it?
>>
>>16203054
I personally hated it, but maybe that's just me being an hipster. It's pretty much a eroge where the gameplay consist of hitting the "head pat" button turn after turn (with some flavor text) otherwise you get a bad end after 20 days or something. You can get her outfits (you can easily import non official ones) and change the way she refers to you (master, dad...) and that's about it. Oh, and there's 3~ meh sex scenes with different variation.
You can always try it since I think the game isn't very long but don't give in to the hype surrounding it.
>>
>>16193276
>>16195657
Japs love treating women like shit, and it shows in their media.
>>
>>16183840
It was short as fuck, but at least it had Azuma Karin burping.
>>
>>16215612
But eroanime are actually pretty tame compared to the VNs and eromanga.
>>
File: splash.jpg (71KB, 320x333px) Image search: [Google]
splash.jpg
71KB, 320x333px
I started アクマでオシオキっ! 丸城戸サド式ヘンタイお仕置き講座 and in the first CG a heroine got raped by zombie dogs.
Always always always read the tags.

I've also been reading むりやり!?オトメDAYS which is excellent. It's very slow paced, but even when there's no CGs I have a permanent hard on.
If you are into the idea of girls bullying you into skirts, read this now.
If you are into the idea of bullying an emotionally vulnerable boy into skirts, read this now.
My one big complaint is that the side character voice acting was so annoying I had to turn it off, but all of the heroines are fine.
>>
Post mommies
>>
About to start the new SQUEEZ game, Honoo no Haramse Ero App Gakuen. I'm excited for it because I really enjoyed their idol game.

Speaking of which, what are some nukige studios that usually release games with high production values? I really like SQUEEZ because they often have lots of heroines and little systems that add a lot to their games.
>>
>>16217184
It's so difficult to find a decent crossdressing eroge so please tell me, once you get into the routes, does the crossdressing thing only serves as joke material here and there and the rest of the game is a run of the mill moege (deredere heroine....)?
I swear 90% of the games with a trap protagonist are like that.
>>
>>16217184
I await the day a boy gets bullied into skirts until finally the heroines just give up and put him under and give him a full sex change with an ending where she's forced to marry a wealthy landowner.
>>
>>16217184
Thanks for the rec.
If you're looking into femdom from Luxury, おお勇者よ、イってしまうとは情けない! is a much better choice. Pic related.
>>
>>16217184
Trap protag without a voice is a let down, though.
>>
Any lolige recommendations that's not anything by Tanuki Soft, Candy Soft and Iris?
>>
>>16231416
Don't have much experience in lolige yet, but you could try stuff by Lose and Shiritsu Sakuranbo Shougakkou on the 20% chance you haven't yet.
>>
How do I look for games with animated scenes? There doesn't seem to be a tag on vndb...
>>
File: misc.png (39KB, 695x594px) Image search: [Google]
misc.png
39KB, 695x594px
>>16234787
Looks like it's under miscellaneous
>>
File: hototogisu.png (755KB, 806x651px) Image search: [Google]
hototogisu.png
755KB, 806x651px
Wanted something rapey so I downloaded Hototogisu
>>
Who is the cutest slut?
https://vndb.org/i1562
>>
File: SiglusEngine_2016-11-27_02-51-13.png (911KB, 1296x838px) Image search: [Google]
SiglusEngine_2016-11-27_02-51-13.png
911KB, 1296x838px
>>16231416
Low Spec!? (hamham soft) released last month.
>>
>>16244156
>imouto
>virgin bride
sold
>>
Still playing Hototogisu. I'm a bit disappointed, once the girls submit to him he lets them go free. I think it'll get better toward the end though.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.