[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just thought of something. If someone dies after eating rat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Th12Nazrin1.png (40KB, 290x472px) Image search: [Google]
Th12Nazrin1.png
40KB, 290x472px
I just thought of something.
If someone dies after eating rat poison, do we say he died of rat poisoning or rat poison poisoning?
Because the latter just sounds really stupid, but the former sounds like he died after ingesting a toxic rat.

Nazrin thread, I guess.
>>
File: 1444130107567.jpg (58KB, 228x226px) Image search: [Google]
1444130107567.jpg
58KB, 228x226px
>>
File: 1456746510671.png (111KB, 249x250px) Image search: [Google]
1456746510671.png
111KB, 249x250px
The worst part is that I remember having a discussion like this in another thread at some point in my life.
>>
You could say they "died of rat poison" or you can be specific and say they "died from eating rat poison."
>>
due due to the ingestion of rat poison
>>
Good thing Nazrin is a mouse and rat poison wouldn't affect her
>>
eat rat poison and tell us
>>
>>16129916
most rat poisons also harm people and can be lethal, anon
>>
>>16131206
She's not a person, she's a youkai.
>>
>>16129205
Eating a poisoned rat also does the trick.
>>
>>16131206
Modern rat poison uses some shit that affects the coagulation capabilities of the rat's blood.

Its safer for bigger animals because of how much you have to consume to suffer the effects, and because the effects are cumulative. This makes it a better ratkiller, as the rats will take more poison into their rat dungeons and poison all their children. RIP

Anyways, you need to consume several kilograms of that shit to kill you. Once I ate a handful of it in front of a friend to prove him it was safe, kek.
>>
>>16129916
Linguistically the Japanese don't really distinguish between mouse and rat though. Nezumi is used for both. She could have easily been called a rat youkai in English.
>>
"Died from ingesting rat poison" would be my guess.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.