[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you even beat time stop magic in a real fight?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 16

How do you even beat time stop magic in a real fight?
>>
The best way is to instantly kill the user before they are aware of your presence. If this doesn't work then, dependent on if they have limitations (ie cant go back in time, limited time stop, requires a device) you will need to come up with a plan to exploit this weakness. If they have perfect time manipulation however, its game over
>>
Shoot the girl with bullets until she dies.
>>
As in a REAL Reimu vs Sakuya or an everyday Anon vs Sakuya?

In that case, lots of prep-time. Taking her down before she can stop time is ideal, but disregarding that, the only way to beat her is by luring her close enough and bobby trapping yourself.
So my plan would be to run up to her and give her a hug. If she doesn't melt in my arms and return my love, I'll detonate the explosive vest.
>>
Nerve gas the area, especially if it's one of those heavier-than-air extremely-lethal absorbed-by-the-skin odorless colorless stick-around-for-a-long-ass-time gases like Sarin
>>
File: Rumia_PVS7D.jpg (80KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Rumia_PVS7D.jpg
80KB, 600x600px
>>16126265
But you'd die in the process anon! And you won't be able to tell /jp/ how you ended up in Gensokyo in the first place!
>>
>>16126315
If I took down such a popular waifu to get to Gensokyo, it's really best if the Anons don't know about my past! If you die in Gensokyo, you die in real life too.
>>
File: Star_Platinum_The_World.png (1MB, 670x591px) Image search: [Google]
Star_Platinum_The_World.png
1MB, 670x591px
Get a time stop of your own.
>>
You must have distance to things
>>
>>16126435
This man might be onto something!

Just make sure to use your limited ability to stop time wisely else you may be only stopping time to realize you're fucked.

And without the ability to ORA ORA ORA you're fucked.
>>
Make her fall in love with you, then she won't be able to attack. She'll get all flustered, and you ask her out on a date. You spend the next few weeks getting to know each other, growing closer, and one night , she invites you over to her house. You go over and seduce her, leading into fore play, and then you passionately make love all night long. After she falls asleep, hit her in the head with a hammer.
>>
But she can't actually stop time.
>>
Hide flashbang in my underpants. When she will try to peek on my dick the flash will catches her off guard breaking the time stop in result.
>>
Super glue in the floor.
>>
Depends on the extra abilities they may have.

Sakuya doesn't seem to have super strength, so you may be able to walk her into a trap from where she can't escape.

Then, you must be able to defend yourself from her attacks. An anti-bear armor or something in this case.

Tire her out.
Unless she can sleep in time stop.
Unless she can use her hax0r space-dilation ability of sorts.
>>
Why it's easy.

You get a stop watch and the rewind it after they are done.

You can keep doing this until their magic runs out or you strike a bargain by driving them insane.
original idea doughnut steel
>>
File: SSGSS_(KK).png (1MB, 768x629px) Image search: [Google]
SSGSS_(KK).png
1MB, 768x629px
>>16126246
>>
>>16126261
What fpbp said. The answer is Kryptonite and lots of predictive social engineering.
>>
>>16128285
Ya naw, he doesn't have a stand.
>>
>>16128275
Ringo Roadagain? That you?
>>
>time stop powers
>real fight
Pick one.
>>
Ask Yorihime
>>
File: 015.jpg (847KB, 702x2016px) Image search: [Google]
015.jpg
847KB, 702x2016px
Hentai artists seem pretty knowledgeable about this topic. I'd consult them.
>>
>>16126246
Her time stopping power is really limited though. She cannot touch her opponent since that will make her opponent can move in time freeze too. That is why she throw knife to defeat her opponent. And maybe there is limited on how long she can stop time.
>>
>>16127658
According to the manga, Sakuya's just moving at incredibly high speeds. If we could match those speeds through the same intense training that she (as a human) has undoubtedly undergone to reach those speeds, the fight would be trivial.
>>
>>16129974
But she's lying there.

>>16129959
So was DIO and Jotaro but they were terrifying.
>>
File: MadeinHeaven.png (2MB, 725x1163px) Image search: [Google]
MadeinHeaven.png
2MB, 725x1163px
>>16129974
Sakuya's REAL stand.
>>
>>16130009
Yeah, and both Dio and Jotaro are dead.
>>
Is time stopping a powerful ability with no drawbacks, or does it have some flaw that could kill the user that's not so apparent?
>>
>>16129974
That's a lie, she can stop time. Sometimes she stop it to take a break from job
>>
Easy, time stoppers love backstabs, just Fight with only one hand and the other is tied behind your back but there is a gun hidden in your back too so when the timestop happens, fire the bullet and when she tried to buttstab you, time will continue and the bullet will probably hit her in the womb.
Maybe you can't kill a timestopper but at least you can die with a grin knowing you managed to hurt an aparentely immortal being.
>>
>>16129959
>She cannot touch her opponent since that will make her opponent can move in time freeze too
Only Sakuya can move in her time stop, so no.
>>
>>16126246
>How do you even beat time stop magic in a real fight?

By fucking the shit out of her, filling her womb with cum then forcing her to speed up time on her womb to make herself pregnant.
>>
>>16129974
I think she was paraphrasing to simplify things. After all her magic includes control over space, allowing the SDM to be larger on the inside than the outside.
>>
Beat her before she can stop time, prevent her from stopping time, or make yourself outright immune to her attacks.
How exactly does Sakuya stop time? What's the process she follows when she wants time to stop?
>>
>>16130815
God that was so dumb. She couldn't stop time earlier in the book, fine, but now she can. How the hell does she not kill them all right there?Plus, Sakuya can't manipulate the time of other things or only specific parts of herself or anything like that, and she definitely can't speed up time.
So fucking stupid.
>>
Grovel. Maybe you'll be employed and work for Remi.
>>
Most of the time it depends on the exact nature of the Time Stopper's ability.

For instance, does Sakuya need to eat, breathe, etc during stopped time? If she got stuck in/under something they have a few "Days" until dehydration, etc kicks in.

Also it has been mentioned but anything surprising. Human reaction time is 1/10th of a second on a good day . Is there even a speed restriction on Danmanku? Lasers could go fast enough to trump that.
>>
>>16131085
>Human reaction time is 1/10th of a second on a good day
That's pretty amazing actually, the average for a visual stimulus is upwards of 200ms. I personally can't do faster than 220ms.
>>
>>16131012

The lore may have been off but the book is a great source of numerous fap sessions. God, a heavily pregnant Sakuya with big milk filled tits on the verge of giving birth turns my cock into a sundial.
>>
>>16131012
It's the usual fare that Japanese men are so terrified of powerful women they have to rape them.

And that if the NEET virgins who buy those books think that if actually put a cock in a woman they'd instantly be addicted to it.
>>
>>16128285
Won't help once Sakuya IMPROVES
>>
>>16128285
Won't he need like 10 episodes to power up? More than enough time to get Shanked.
>>
File: tumblr_nwmw0gUlnV1uazugyo1_500.gif (1023KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwmw0gUlnV1uazugyo1_500.gif
1023KB, 500x318px
>>
Some sort of explosion big enough that even if she runs away in stopped time, she can't escape the radius.
>>
>>16131012
Is not like hentai were a nonsense bullshit only worth for fap.
>>
>>16131012
actually in one ending of eosd she made flowers blossom by speeding up time for them
>>
File: spy.jpg (53KB, 275x308px) Image search: [Google]
spy.jpg
53KB, 275x308px
I'd say the only way to beat time stopping is to hit her before she is aware of you. So surprise attack, perhaps Kappa invisibility could also help you. Or if already aware, maybe trick her into overconfidence and make her toy with you, only to backstab your way to victory the instant she turns her back on you?
Or like anons already said, a trap could work, but only if she walks into it before stopping time.
But arguably that may not be considered "real fight". On the other hand what could be considered real fight unless both sides are equal?
>>
File: 50390025_p0.jpg (498KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
50390025_p0.jpg
498KB, 900x900px
>>16126246
by telephoning a friend in to help with this beforehand
>>
>>16137468
I help you influence death.
>>
>>16142757
i miss the text boards, dude...
>>
>>16130815
Source?
>>
>>16126246
complete all directions attack, similar to what yorihime done
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 467x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 467x315px
>>16142768
Dishonor.
>>
You defeat Sakuya by marrying her.
>>
>>16126246
1: be Reimu
2: don't not be Reimu
>>
>>16158233
>yorihime
But that was not a real fight, Yorihime didn't follow the spellcard rules while everyone else did.
>>
>>16129974
She's feeding Reimu bullshit so that Reimu will go the fuck away
>>
>>16129974
It's a physics joke. Due to relativity, there's no real difference between the observer moving at light speed or the world around the observer being slowed in time.
>>
>>16126246
Be Reimu

Alternatively, be Yuyuko and kill her instantly
>>
Mating Press
>>
File: 1480097988588.png (604KB, 473x587px) Image search: [Google]
1480097988588.png
604KB, 473x587px
>>
>>16159883
So her watch actually just makes her sanic fast giving her the impression of stopped time?
>>
>>16160857
As far as I remember she doesn't need the watch to stop time.

But from a relativistic perspective, yeah. Then again from the perspective of the people in frozen time, anything moving at the time would move at seemingly infinite velocity.
>>
Simple. You control the time user's fate.
>>
>>16158548
But that's impossible to do, because she's already married to me!
>>
>>16160489
Next week bros
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.