[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parsee worried about you! Please talk with her more often.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (872KB, 800x938px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
872KB, 800x938px
Parsee worried about you!

Please talk with her more often.
>>
quick /jp/ reply
>>
geppewi sure likes drawing creases
>>
>>16124972
When girls are worried about me is probably because they think I'm gonna rape them, so the best course of action is to avoid her.
>>
>>16124981
[lewd /jp/ reply]
>>
>>16125079
When girls are worried about me, I tend to avoid them because I don't want pity and I feel ashamed.
>>
Even though I'm a loser NEET I'd pity Parsee. I know what it's like to be consumed by bitter spite. It is a worse feeling.

Shame, because she's so cute.
>>
>>16124972
I want to kiss her neck.
>>
It would be better if Parsee forgot about me, so she could stop worrying.
>>
File: 56914483_p0.jpg (416KB, 1000x1100px) Image search: [Google]
56914483_p0.jpg
416KB, 1000x1100px
These ears are attracting onis
>>
>The Hashihime(橋姫)is a mythicalyoukaithat appears in various Japanese texts (Most notably theThe Tale of Heike). After her husband left her and married another woman, the jealous and enraged Hashihime prays to the gods for revenge.

Used goods. Wouldn't touch.
>>
>>16124972
Alright listen to me you knife eared piece of shit!
If you go any further with your piss stained pubic hair you call a wig i'm gonna wreck your shit so hard you won't even be able with your limp dick!
I'm gonna shove my foot so far up your shaven perfect little ass that your breath is gonna smell like shoe polish!
Then i'm gonna take that red anal bead on your belt, and push it in your face!
I'm gonna flagellate you with my fucking beard!
I'm gonna build you a pair of runic mechanical balls, and use surgical precision to sew them to your groin where your manhood ought to be just so i can kick them with my iron fucking feet! You twat!
>>
File: pout-see.jpg (105KB, 676x960px)
pout-see.jpg
105KB, 676x960px
>>16126258
Wow! /jp/ sure can be fucking rude sometimes!

Parsee-neesan, don't worry! I'm okay, just very busy.
>>
>>16124972
I'm sorry I haven't talked to you in a while, Paru. I've been busy writing papers and I have finals next week.

After next week we can spend some time together, we could go out for lunch if you like.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.