[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Onahole thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 443
Thread images: 64

File: 006.png (55KB, 749x800px) Image search: [Google]
006.png
55KB, 749x800px
In this thread we discuss and give advice about all sorts of rubber vaginas, asses, and other related products.

Read the guide before asking questions.
http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a
>>
File: rikka looks at yoghurt.png (375KB, 518x445px) Image search: [Google]
rikka looks at yoghurt.png
375KB, 518x445px
>Sujiman Kupa Rina still out for delivery.
>>
File: boner.jpg (204KB, 1200x423px) Image search: [Google]
boner.jpg
204KB, 1200x423px
So my first order arrived today. I got Venus Real and Lilith Uterus, both in regular softness.

First of all, they are both great, came five times today after a week of abstaining. Feel like doing more, but I need to work.
Both of them have a "realistic" texture, but Lilith has a "uterus" at the end with bumps. Which actually does pretty much nothing since I can barely reach it, and even when I do I don't feel much different. It's just too soft. Just adds a bit of difficulty during cleaning.
Still, I kinda like Lilith more, because it's smaller and tighter.
Speaking of softness, people here usually recommend getting Tomax toys in soft or very soft. However even in regular softness it's too soft for my taste. I've handled literal slabs of fat that were firmer than these two toys. It's a bit hard to feel the texture, that's why the "uterus" on Lilith doesn't really do much.

Now, they are fucking great, I've had some of the best orgasms of my life today. Cleaning is also a bit easier than I imagined. Next time I will probably order one with a harder silicone, but no remorse this time.

However, do they feel like a woman? Close, but not really. Real vaginas have varying levels of softness and firmness depending on the area. Vulva is soft and stretchy, clit is quite hard. Vaginas can be either soft or quite hard with a washboard texture - depends on a girl and how much she engages the muscles. And obviously, since it's a part of a living being, muscles move, contract and relax.
So no, Venus Real is not the same as a real pussy. But it's probably the closest thing we will have for a while. Should have bought it ages ago.
>>
Can someone recommend me a good lube warmer? Something discrete ideally. Or even better something that doesn't need to be plugged in at all times since it heats quickly?
>>
Has anyone used the 17 Evo, 17 Bordeaux, and the Lilith Uterus?

How would you compare them all, especially against the Lilith. I have a Lilith and I love the idea of the Uterus, but it left more to be desired.
>>
Myonahole is pretty great. I asked about them adding the buttjob hip to their site, and within 2-3 days they added it to their website and are working on stocking it. Haven't ordered from them yet though.

https://myonahole.com/products/puriketsu-shiri-zurina
>>
File: gasping onahole.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gasping onahole.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>sujiman kupa rina showing as delivered
>40 minutea until I finish work
>>
>>16113972
Pls
>>
>>16113590
Does anyone else find that with some sex toys they can't keep pumping when cumming? I feel like I stop moving when I hit the mark because it gets too sensetive all of a sudden.
One of the only things I've found that not to be the case with is a Fleshlight, I assume because its mostly suction?
>>
>>16114634
I only have a fleshlight, and it feels better to stop moving when cumming. Not sure which fleshlight you tried, but mine even has one of the lighter textures.
>>
>>16114508
>open it up
>it's really greasy and powdery
is this normal? I've only had an NLS Original before
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>onahole too small
>the back is too thin
>get a little too rough

Fug
>>
>>16115006
Ew what's that brown mottling?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
anyone have expierence with the Gokujo Namagoshi ? it looks like a decent sized ass

https://en-nls.com/pict1-5072?c2=12001014
>>
>>16115020
dirt or lent I guess, Ive tried washing the outside but it kind of sticks
>>
>>16113972
microwave
>>
>>16115143
that sounds like a really bad idea, who knows if lube bottles are microwave-safe? and it's quite possible microwaving it for a little too long would alter the consistency of the lube
>>
>>16115151
just poor some in a shotglass, set it for 1:30 and let it rock.
>>
>>16115151
ive done it once, nothing bad happened. but tbf id rather use an onahole warmer. microwave at your own discretion tho.
>>
>>16115158
hard mode: edible lube and whiskey in a shot glass
>>
File: 1407820202380.jpg (42KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1407820202380.jpg
42KB, 250x250px
>>16115170
>drizzling molten hot microwave lube on ice cream like a sundae
>>
Fuuck

Just had a sneaky "test run" with some saliva in my new rina. I can reach the back really easily and I almost came from a single pump.

Can't wait til I get a more appropriate moment to give her my cummies.
Seems like a good tool for effortless edging.

Might resume my Rondo Duo playthrough with the help of this gem when I get a moment alone.
>>
Ok just had my first cum from Rina.
I over lubed, so it was a bit sensationless, but the way her little lips kiss and suck onto your head is very cute and sexy.
Entrance play it very fun and the level of suction is perfect.
Her little cervix area is just enough to tickle the right spots until you're ready to erupt.
Be careful slipping her off, she leaks cum very easily.
I appreciated her flat bottom end, it lets you store her easily until you're ready to clean her without any of your jizm leaking out.
>>
who else /sensitive dick/ here? Lilinco virgo is great but it seems like it over-stimulates me
>>
>>16115678
my dick is only sensitive when i buss. i dont think im that sensitive normally, which i sure hope is true becuase i just ordered a lolinco
>>
>>16115058
That's why you powder with cornstarch.
>>
Any DIY guides? Theres a small amount of info about the corn starch one. Was wondering if anyone has more knowledge.
>>
>>16115876
1. Buy cornstarch
2. Cover onahole in it.

Do we really need a guide?
>>
>>16112004
>What 30 mins?! The Venus Real is rather thick but that's a long time. Can anyone else share how long it takes them
onaho.net actually tested the warmers for as long as two hours.
>>
File: rina.jpg (204KB, 1126x1126px) Image search: [Google]
rina.jpg
204KB, 1126x1126px
I just used a tampon to dry inside my rina.
It worked really well.
>>
How to dry an onahole:

Take 3 tissues. Place them on top of each other. Roll them up loosely. Twist tissues from one side to the other until they are stiff. It should look like liquorish. You can now place the tissue all the way to the back without stretching the hole. Give the outside a squeeze. Leave it for a bit to soak up the water. Remove and repeat. The hole will be completely dry.
>>
i'm planning on buying a venus real soft next week, since it's the "middle" texture and all the shilling points to that one

also considering buying a venus clone, but i'm not sure if i should get the hard one or the rich soft one (want to try the extreme opposite textures) any recommendations?
>>
Most onaholes I think are TPE, which uses plasticizers that are pretty toxic until I they're cured I think (they can still be reheated and melted though, but the melting point is like 350F). Different companies have different blends/formulas and I'd like to think onaholes sold in the jap market have higher standards.
>>
Which one would you guys prefer if you could only choose one? Lolinico virgo or vacuum witch?
>>
>>16117908
I have both and definitely prefer the witch.
>>
>>16115903
I meant one to create your own from scratch.
>>
>>16118010
But why?
>>
R20 or one of the 17 series?
>>
>>16118010
Theoretically you could make a mould and pour silicone or whatever in it. There is also an old and tried method of solidifying cornstarch in a glass with a stick in the middle.
>>
>>16118194
Oh, there is also ballistic gel, which has similar properties to human flesh and can be made similar to gelatin.
>>
give me the best weapon to clean one layer onahole
>>
whats the difference between venus real and clone?
>>
>>16118579
Single layers are fine to just flip inside out.
>>
>>16118579
If you can turn it inside out, do it, pat dry with microfiber cloth or paper towel. If you can't turn it inside out, I personally would recommend a microfiber cloth that you can roll up and is long enough to reach the back while also being able to be pulled out easily. I picked up a 5 pack on amazon that are about 8"x8" and they work great for drying.
>>
File: eternal onahole thread.jpg (30KB, 510x367px) Image search: [Google]
eternal onahole thread.jpg
30KB, 510x367px
>tfw phimosis
>tfw can't pull the skin back
>tfw even if I try, it hurts like hell
>tfw could never use an onahole
>tfw I don't know who I'm quoting
>>
>>16120306
if you use enough lube you can use an onahole even with phimosis. It will probably even help you stretch.
>>
>>16120306
Try numbing lube. It'll still hurt a bit but if you do it every day you'll get a normal dick again.
>>
File: 1_1459142509_m_k3Hz9.jpg (482KB, 590x700px) Image search: [Google]
1_1459142509_m_k3Hz9.jpg
482KB, 590x700px
Anybody mind translating these little features?
>>
>>16120310
>>16120378
I was supposed to use lube when I was like 8 or 9 to pull back the skin. I was supposed to use it everytime before I take a piss.

It worked, but it felt weird doing that. Especially since my mom wanted to check upon it like every week.
I stopped using it after like a month.

Now I regret doing that since I can't even get a few milimeters of the glanse out.

I think I need one of cuts to spread the skin open.
Or just pull on it so hard that I'll rib the skin.
>>
>>16120433
Was in the same situation senpai. Just use a soft onahole daily and it will stretch out. Only took me 2 weeks or so combined with a bit of normal stretching.
>>
>use the usb warmer to warm the hole for 30 minutes
>come back, the usb plug and the cable is like 50 celsius hot
>tfw my hole is probably fucked
>pull the warmer out, it's completely cold except the part connecting the cable
Fucking made in China shit I swear

>>16117157
I have a Muses Kakolo in very soft and I love every second of it.
>>
>>16113803
If it's anything like Big Rina you wont like it if you have a beast dick that doesn't feel much like me. I found the 'womb' section to be too underwhelming (its just 2 thin flaps)
>>
Maybe a silly question: have any of you used your onahole before sex to get sexually aroused to then have a quickie with a girl?

I'm thinking of doing this with my wife. It can take a very long time for me to orgasm occasionally. I think it could be fun for the gf to use an onahole on me and I use a vibrator on her (or mutual masturbation) as foreplay.

'off-topic' sage
>>
File: 1478315227484.png (271KB, 515x613px) Image search: [Google]
1478315227484.png
271KB, 515x613px
>found out I got Epididymitis

Infection in the balls, it can't possibly be from onaholes, can it? I always wash them with soap no more than 30 minutes after use.
>>
>>16121138
Has your dick been anywhere else?
>>
File: 1478234023374.gif (3MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1478234023374.gif
3MB, 280x210px
>>16121183
Not in a long time
>>
I want to buy realistic boobs toy and im from netherlands, what are my best bets?

I've checked my local shops and this is literally the only thing that I found:

https://www.mytenga.nl/ane-oppai-beautiful-tits-2-5d.html

is it worth it?
>>
File: c4558c48-s.jpg (84KB, 630x393px) Image search: [Google]
c4558c48-s.jpg
84KB, 630x393px
>>16122343
Been using this one quite a bit, pretty much the only one I've used for a couple months.
>>
>>16122180
Try omocha dream. There's one other shop that shops from Europe, but I can't recall it.
>>
>>16122180
There are actually quite a few NL-based sites if you google what you want (use "site:.nl" in the search).
>>
File: amidedyet.png (43KB, 872x584px) Image search: [Google]
amidedyet.png
43KB, 872x584px
>>16122364
wtf, that's also what I have been using exclusively for the past 6 months
>>
>>16123163
I got it off a recommendation in these threads. I was in Tokyo at the time and it wasn't too expensive so I figured why not. It's a damn good hole.
>>
>>16123178
That it is. It's pretty fucking durable for a soft hole. Took quite a bit of beating all these months without breaking a sweat until I poked a hole through the side a couple of days ago.

RIP Tororina
>>
>>16120707
>use the usb warmer to warm the hole for 30 minutes

Isn't that a bit long? I only leave the warmer in my holes for 15 minutes tops.
>>
Alright, I've just tried best soup for the first time, finally sucumbing to the shilling and memeing.

What the fuck.

Why is it so much better than other lubes. It truly is best soup.
>>
File: toucanXtoucan.jpg (2MB, 2648x3152px) Image search: [Google]
toucanXtoucan.jpg
2MB, 2648x3152px
>>16123369
the toucc does not lie
>>
I never used/bought a rubber vagina before
I just bought this
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017B5LLNG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Did I fuck up?
>>
>>16123885
That doesn't look like a cute anime girl
>>
File: little-sister-hug-pillow-2-new.jpg (27KB, 540x301px) Image search: [Google]
little-sister-hug-pillow-2-new.jpg
27KB, 540x301px
How do i ghetto DIY hip?

I find using ona as a sock is sub-optimal .
I've been wrapping my onahole in an old pillow, and that works 1000x better already, the pillow reminds me of a soft fat butt, but it's a shoddy solution.

is there any good diy solutions, or should i just shell on an entry hip?
>>
>>16123885
>#1 best seller in amazon
>buys it

implying the idiots in amazon US know anything about fleshlights.

protip: buy a japanese product cause they actually give a fuck
>>
>>16123885
it'll probably be better than your hand at least, but you overpaid by about 2x
>>
what are the bes onahole review websites?

i had found an extensive japanese site but it was good with auto-translate but i lost it
>>
>>16124087
nvm found it lol
http://www.onaho.net/main.html
>>
>>16123885
Oh jesus, I'm sorry anon...
>>
>>16123905
Get a plush doll or plush hip.
>>
>be low energy as fuck for 3 days
>dunno whats going on
>got soft trying to masturbate with my doll
>welp im only 31 and im already impotent
>this is life now
>time to have a bonfire and send my doll off right
>but didnt have the energy to chop wood
>head to town for a bit
>sit down in the park with the other old folks asking them about when they lost interest in sex
>"older din you, ya noodle cock cunt"
>might as well get some groceries
>pick up a gatorade in the checkout isle
>feel better on the way home
>pull over and whip out phone
>electrolytes are real?
>back to town
>pick up a 36 pack case of gatorade
>feel alive
>creamy white loads of electrolytes went into my doll this evening
Remember to hydrate, kids.
>>
>>16124465
You don't need gatorade to hydrate, shill.
>>
File: sw_verysoft3.jpg (32KB, 305x406px) Image search: [Google]
sw_verysoft3.jpg
32KB, 305x406px
>>16124392
they look very appealing.
im trying to understand how hips work

do they have a mechanism to keep the onahole in place from slipping inside or outside?
>>
>>16124716
Not him but I assume you put it in uninflated and then inflating it grips the ona, also tightening the hole. I'm getting a boner just thinking about it.
>>
>>16124808
i'm thinking of getting a plushie its probably more durable that way
>>
>>16113861
You have probably lost some sensitivity from using your hand for so long. If/when you regain sensitivity, even soft firmness can be very stimulating.
>>
>>16123285
Which one are you using? Mine was alright at first but it got worse over time, to the point that 30 minutes was the minimum.
>>
>>16124465
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>16125232
heh, welcome to the chan, kid.
>>
>>16121016
Please respond
>>
>>16125523
How about you ask people who actually had sex before?
>>
>>16125531
The subset of people who have had sex and not used an onahole is massive. So little point in asking in a sex thread.
I would have better luck asking in an onahole thread where only a few have had sex.
>>
>>16124716
the plush dolls/ hips usually have a drawstring on the opening to help keep the onahole in place, also the fact that the plush is pretty well stuffed means that once the thing is crammed in there, it tends to stay there.
>>
>>16125057
http://en-nls.com/pict1-38260?c2=9999

This one. It achieves maximum heat around the 3 min mark using PC USB port.
>>
>>16126742
Well that's exactly the same one I was using. I think it was somehow shorted inside.
>>
seems like our review guy get a chance to visit ona manufacturer's head office
damn lucky guy
I wish I were there too
>>
How does the original r20 compare to the puni version? I only know its way larger.
>>
>>16114940
Customs boy used it anon. Im sorry
>>
>>16126376
are there ways to hide the drawstrings? thats the one thing about plush hips that looked like would take away from the immersion.
although ive been fucking pillows so far so im probably worrying over nothing
>>
>>16113590
The text at the end of line 1006 is the same as the one on line 1011.
>>
What are some good open-backed sleeves?

I have a Venus and some version of the Fela and i havent used them in over a year because cleaning is bullshit.

Like what are those little pink gel sleeves they use in JAV vids and stuff?
>>
I think onaholes may be therapeutic to some extent. Regarding ejaculatory anhedonia.

I mean, I wonder if other people also feel decreased pleasure when cumming and being worried to stain something (I cum lots). I've noticed I enjoy more my orgasm when I'm not preoccupied where will my semen fly off.

Being able to cum inside a safe receptacle as an onahole takes that worry away. Or like fapping with a condom, is a lot more comfortable and you don't need to keep wiping precum every 5 mins.
>>
>>16128327
Precum is your own lube, why would you need to keep wiping it off?
>>
>>16128327

It was the opposite for me actually. While I found my orgasms stronger inside onaholes, I actually came less volume.

Then again maybe it's because I fapped way more often now with onaholes than just with my hand back then.
>>
That one anon from earlier with the tissue method, thanks!
That shit works perfectly.
>>
>>16115022
I used to own one, was pretty good. Got the Virgin Love Koshifuri Meiki instead. Really good hip, best I've come across.
>>
>>16124716
Used to have one of these, it burst on me and was always a pain to use.
>>
>>16124716
Anyone ever fill one of these with sand?
>>
how do textures compare to each other?

ive seen ripples (succubus), bumps, organic(venus real), mechanical, with uterus, spirals, etc,..

theres so many i dont know what to pick.
i have ripples, and ive ordered venus real.
>>
Ever since I got my Rina, I've been masturbating a lot more.
Still trying to find the right amount of lube.
I went about 2x a pea size for my last fap and although it was still good, I was left a little sore.
>>
>>16127610
just tuck them under the onahole
>>
>>16120433
My dad taught me how to not rip the skin by using someones mouth
>>
I'm thinking about buying my second onahole (atm have something from Jiuai, and it's but I don't feel much after first ~2cm and I think its too loose, also I ripped the entrance a little).
I'm thinking about
Sujiman Kupa Roa Hard Edition
Sujiman Kupa Lolinco
Erotic Elder Sister
Virgin Age Admission Hard
Can someone help?
>>
File: MikuPlush.jpg (3MB, 5008x2784px) Image search: [Google]
MikuPlush.jpg
3MB, 5008x2784px
>>16127810
good catch. we write all our stuff in word then copy paste it into pastebin so its possible we missed some little things like that. I'll fix it in a few hours

>>16131989
mmmmmmmmmmm

Daily reminder if you're on the fence about buying a new hole, that black friday is this week. Toy Demon's sales are so good we actually recommend buying from them for once.
>>
>>16132620
I was reading it attentively since I'm buying my first holes during black friday. I'm glad it was written.
>>
File: IMG_9242.jpg (889KB, 1350x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9242.jpg
889KB, 1350x900px
Long time lurker here, I'll be buying my first onahole soon.
Just bought two dolls and my fleshlights are way too big for them. My only worry is that the onahole and its suction will be too tight/intense for me, I'm already super sensitive as it is with the fleshlights.
>>
>>16132620
While you're at it, why not fix the entry for otona.jp as well? It lists "EMS and SAL only" as a Con but they have airmail and e-packet too.

https://www.otonajp.com/shipping-options/
>>
So I'm thinking about importing some doujinshi to the UK, do you think I'd be good just importing some futa stuff with clearly adult women on the cover? One Piece and the like?
I'm assuming they probably don't open the doujinshis to rifle through the pages specifically but I don't really want to risk it.
>>
Are there any good flavored hole lubes?
>>
>>16133469
Consider getting a hole in soft or very soft, if you want to avoid strong stimulation.
>>
>>16134358
I had an edible flavored lube from Durex. It tasted like strawberry.
>>
>>16133469
What doll is that?
>>
File: IMG_9299.jpg (1021KB, 3913x2848px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9299.jpg
1021KB, 3913x2848px
>>16135215
Hand made anime fabric doll, purchased them for the company BeautifulDoll. Here is another pic.
>>
>>16134522
Makes sense, you have any recommendations?
>>
Anyone recommend the Puni Fuwa Mochi 2000?
>>
>>16135788
lucky, you bought one when they started doing stiff joints.

i got the first version with loose joints and doing anything outside of missionary sucks. thinking of selling her but don't know if they're even worth anything anymore.
>>
File: IMG_9308.jpg (1MB, 2848x4272px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9308.jpg
1MB, 2848x4272px
>>16136355
you're right, The joints are nice and stiff for now. She can even hold herself up on all fours. I did a lot of reading on TDF before my purchase but not a lot of memebrs had this doll or if they did it was the 140cm version with no breasts.

Do you have a 140cm or 160cm?
>>
>>16136391

that pose. i envy you. i'd be fucking mine silly more often if she could do that and many other things.

i have the 130cm.
>>
File: IMG_9310.jpg (1MB, 2848x4272px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9310.jpg
1MB, 2848x4272px
>>16136405
It was extremely surreal when i unpacked her, I was stunned. She even scared me a few times sitting on the couch when i walked back into the room.

I wanted the 160cm when i started my order but I discovered that the one i was looking at from their website was a new model.

So this doll is 165cm.

I upgraded form a meiki plush which was great because I've always used fleshlights and it fit perfectly. But now this doll's orifice is much smaller and shorter. Time to upgrade to an onahole.
>>
What kind of microfiber cloth do you use to dry out the inside of your holes? I haven't been able to find anything good.

>Buy the thick napped kind
>Doesn't want to go in, takes some material with it even when gently pulling
>Buy the eyeglasses kind
>Leaves behind black lint
>>
>>16136432

If the orifice is still the same, any of the Venus Reals should fit snuggly. Though you'll need to wrap it in a ziploc bag to making slipping it in there easier.

Other onaholes are a bit too small for it, but still work.

>>16136438
i just use paper towels /shrug.
>>
File: IMG_9317.jpg (3MB, 4272x2848px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9317.jpg
3MB, 4272x2848px
>>16136473
Perfect, The orifice is 3" tall by 3" wide by 6.5" deep.
I'm going to check the venus series out for sure. Thanks!
>>
File: questionable_honk.jpg (25KB, 292x227px) Image search: [Google]
questionable_honk.jpg
25KB, 292x227px
How much of a difference is there between 17 Bordeaux and 17 Bordeaux Soft?
>>
>>16135788
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/dagmar-p-490.html
Is this her?
>>
Any word on what Black Friday deals will show up? I'd like to know if I'll finally be able to nab a cheap hip.
>>
Onatsuyu has legitimately made each of my onaholes feel even better than before. If you haven't boarded the meme train for the love of god do it. I feel more of the textures than ever before and it's somehow still slick as all hell. The toucan speaks wisdom.
>>
>>16136569
By snug though I mean really snug; you do have to compact/shove the hole in there a bit, which also compacts the canal a bit. But you can get it in all the way and pull it out just a bit to get a nice flush look that doesn't make it look unsightly/like it has a removable insert.

As for me combined with the loose limbs and and the pain of having to take it out of the closet (don't live alone), I just resorted to being a 1/3 bjd doll fucker. Still don't know what to do with my old 130cm. If there was an anonymous donation drop box for other anons I'd probably just drop her off there for someone else to enjoy.
>>
>>16115022
It's my favorite hip by far but it's actually quite small, not even 12 inches across. It's made out of softer material. The only downside is that it breaks fairly easily from normal use. I tore the material between the asshole and the vagina the last time. Fortunately, you can still use the broken hip as a regular onahole holder if you cut out a space for them afterwards.
>>
>>16137077
This. I could use other lubes no more after Onatsuyu.
>>
Anyone here from eu who ordered with airmail, how long did it take to arrive?

It has been one week since it left japan and i am starting to get a little worried.
>>
File: Untitled.png (25KB, 685x557px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
25KB, 685x557px
I wonder how much of a bully the chimera and monster will be...
>>
File: IMG_20161121_100114.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161121_100114.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
Bought a mini torso on Amazon 3 weeks ago

Haven't used any of my other holes in the past 3 weeks, this things great
>>
>@TPELoveDoll followed you on Twitter
How do they know?
>>
>>16139180
a quick google of your name? Maybe tracking cookies?
>>
>>16139180
Googled name, now they will know if you say that the doll is shit
>>
can you guys recommend me a good ona hip ?
never bought one before. im thinking about the
https://www.otonajp.com/puni-ana-dx-hard-edition
or
https://www.otonajp.com/ikappara-girl
i really need your input
>>
>>16138741
how mini is it? i can't tell
>>
File: IMG_20161121_095753.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161121_095753.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>16139687
>>
>>16139797
Not that same anon but how much was it? Looks big enough for me to be okay with it. I bet if its on Amazon they wont ship to non-us address though.
>>
File: IMG_20161121_095906.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161121_095906.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>16139925
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GM6IC10/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_bF3mybX845BYM

Got it for 70 dollars since they had a sale going on when I got it as well as free shipping with prime

Anal is tight and snug sadly I ripped it a bit by being dumb with it
>>
The Meiki Plush has been enticing me, assuming I can snag one at sale price in a few days.

Does anyone else have anything that can be said about it, beyond what Rjob mentions in the guide?
>>
File: 82cd30ee19c9b0fdd27a777371513ba4.jpg (305KB, 1000x1499px) Image search: [Google]
82cd30ee19c9b0fdd27a777371513ba4.jpg
305KB, 1000x1499px
Anyone knows of decent foot dolls?
Pic related found this on aliexpress but its 150$ ish
>>
File: IMG_9322.jpg (996KB, 4272x2848px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9322.jpg
996KB, 4272x2848px
>>16137371
I feel your situation. My mother lives at my house and I have a GF visit on weekends. Luckily I have lots of spare bedrooms so I've converted 2 small rooms into a man cave and there I can have my doll out. The room in the picture, just an empty room with a couch and my computer.

>>16136908
Yep, that is the same doll. Both of mine have the largest breast size option with custom eyes.
>>
File: 02-46-12-Sylvia05.jpg (311KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
02-46-12-Sylvia05.jpg
311KB, 1280x1920px
>>16140986
Damn, she's cute.
In the future I'll get someting like pic rel, but anime style certainly has something in it.

I would be scared to have fabric doll, because I,m sure I would spill something on her at one point
>>
In wut sense differ a onahole from a fleshlighte?
>>
>>16141096
fleshlights have a hard shell which they claim helps to cure "death grip" masturbation habits

general consensus around here is that the fleshlight textures/materials are pretty lame considering the high price
>>
>>16140986
damn i hope i can afford one of these one day
might have to take a loan LOL
how much does she cost for maintenance?
>>
queencat shows for Venus Real the options "Very soft" and "Rich soft" is there a difference?
>>
>>16140986
>GF
Get out.
>>
File: IMG_9293.jpg (979KB, 4272x2848px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9293.jpg
979KB, 4272x2848px
>>16141144
I signed up on BD and was contacted by the company directly through email, I got a deal for purchasing 2 at once. There is not really any maintenance since she is fabric. The costs are the initial purchase, clothing, wigs, and now onaholes. But she is half the price of most TPE dolls.

>>16141011
I was extremely intimidated by the TPE dolls due to the price of the dolls and care needed to keep the skin feeling like new and free of clothing dye stains. A huge thing for me was the ability to dress the dolls up, I didn't want to always have to worry and be in a hurry to get the clothes off of the TPE in fear of bleeding dye from dark clothing. The plus side of TPE dolls is that lube and other fluids probably have no effect on the TPE but the fabric doll obviously will become stained.

Also, anime waifu fantasy can be played out.

>>16141174
sorry
>>
I'll buy a doll at some point in my life...
>>
>>16141281
A doll will change your life until you slip and its 30-50~ lb body sits on your nuts and you discover a better feeling orgasm with tender testicles and you try to recreate the moment but you end up going to the hospital
>>
>>16141738
Please tell us more.
>>
>>16141742
leather office chair
doll foot on the ground, other leg bent at the knee up near my shoulder
thrusting it
foot slips
doll "sits" on my nuts
because of sweaty sack, leather seat, sticky lube on doll vagina
balls could not escape
but could not stop thrusting
power orgasm that I never felt before
i lied about the hospital part, but tender testy orgasms are great
>>
>>16141753
feelsgoodman
>>
>>16141151
interested in the difference also
>>
>>16141832
>>16141151
says in description
>Rich Soft version was added. Rich Soft is even softer than Very Soft version.
>>
is there a blowjob hole that has big lips / DSL?
>>
Can anyone who has any of the four tenga flips & the tenga zero tell me is it worth the upgrade?
>>
How bad can a dual layer get before you'd say it's fucked?

I bought the Seventeen Bordeaux and after 3 uses the inner layer is separating cleanly from the outer layer. First time owning one so initially it feels like I've been jewed.
>>
>>16142982
It's still usable even after the inner layer is gone.
>>
>>16141185
how much
>>
File: next door.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
next door.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
>>16140333
Its worth the price. I have not seen an anon who bought it and was unhappy. Since the generation 1 models from 2013 at least
>>
Do y'all think I'll be able to find a sale for busty aichan on black Friday?. Or perhaps a different breast? I'm not sure where to look and I don't want to miss out like last year
>>
>>16143328
Check out queencat. for some reason i remember seeing ai chan on sale at one point
>>
File: IMG_20161122_173228.jpg (1MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161122_173228.jpg
1MB, 4160x2340px
My no-brand "full-size" torso arrived today! (Right after my roommate left for thanksgiving -- perfect timing)

As expected, it's not really full-size. The dimensions match the product listing, and it's easily big enough to be huggable :3, but it's not big enough to wear adult clothes. In the picture, it's wearing a "one size" stretchy top that I got in advance, and I had to pin together some fabric at the back to even get the fit shown. I'll have to search for some extra-petite Asian clothing or something.

The material is quite nice. It's very pink, which is why I included Toad in the picture for color reference. It's jiggly, but probably equates to "hard" onahole material. The tits are definitely unrealistically hard, but quite enjoyable nonetheless. Most importantly, the holes are great. They have two different textures, and are each about 5" deep. The entrances are a bit challenging to get into with the doll on top, but it's totally worth it.

I fucked it once already, in the shower after cleaning the warehouse residue off. Best nut ever and I'm already ready to go again

It's currently sitting on my lap as I type, and rubbing its clit through panties feels amazingly realistic (nipples too, through a shirt)
>>
File: 12458666.jpg (48KB, 346x480px) Image search: [Google]
12458666.jpg
48KB, 346x480px
Whats the best way to cure a fungal infection? My d is a bit itchy and it stings a bit when I pee. I have been doing filthy otaku habits for like a year now since I'm a retard and never even knew about /ona/ until a week ago.

I went to a doctor a week ago and they tested for bacterial infection (negative) and gave me some steroid cream but it's not helping. I'm too afraid to specifically tell them about my habits, any advice anons? ;_;
>>
>>16145550
You're going to have to tell him. He will be able to help you if you are honest..

After I did the ona meetup last year i damaged my dick on one of the onaholes there. I went to the Dr and told him i fucked used plastic and wanted an STD check. He touched my weener and told me it was just inflammation.
>>
>>16145580
There must be some way to get the idea across that it's fungal without saying I fuck authentic Japanese plastic vaginas. Omg I want this cured so bad its be bothering me for ages.
>>
>>16145550
>He touched my weener
H-hot.
>>
>>16145594
Say fleshlight, it's more mainstream so he'll think you're normie scum
>>
>>16145604
I would rather stick with the fungal infection than pretend I have taste that shit.
>>
>>16145594
Just say "I'm worried I have a fungal infection". I don't understand why everyone seems to think you need to explain the source. If he asks you why you think that, just say you thought it "looked" fungal or something.
>>
>>16145609
It's the internals I'm more concerned with, stinging when I pee etc

It doesn't look infected or anything on the outside.
>>
>>16145615
He is a doctor anon, if someone is complaining of difficulty urinating, he will rule out all likely scenarios, including all sorts of infection. Don't worry about it.
>>
Any sales starting early or do I need to wait 3 more days?
>>
>>16145623
Alright guess I'm going back in. Thanks for the advice anons. I've already thrown out all my old holes (just ordered a new one) and I'm not fapping until this gets cured so god I hope it is fungal and it gets cured quickly.
>>
>>16145580

>ona meetup
elaborate.
i want in on this.
>>
>>16145665
Slay the gay
>>
>>16145671
Nothing gay about meeting other friendly male anons to take turn fucking fake FEMALE body parts
>>
>>16145677
We're on 4chan posting about banging fake vaginas and even I think that's pathetic.
>>
>>16145665
We tried to test the legendary double dick onahole meme. It was an experiment to see if it would work (it didnt)
>>
>>16145688
Hey! Sometimes we bang fake anuses and mouths too.
>>
>>16145688
spoiler: no one cares what you think
>>
>>16145544
>not using kids' clothes
>>
>>16145594
just say masturbatory toy from a sex shop, fuck it thats what they are for.
>>
>>16145957
Should I bring up my preferences and attempt to explain why some onaholes just simply aren't worth it?
>>
>>16145975
what? guys jack off, it's not a secret just tell your doctor you fucking babies
>>
>>16145983
Yes guys jack off, but not that many buy fake plastic vagoos - and the doctors a guy too so you know there is going to be some judgement man to man for as long as he's still my doctor. But yeah, at the end of the day... you're right I'm not going to fight it - I've already booked the appointment.
>>
>>16145989
You never know, it might pique his professional interest.
>>
>>16146055
Good point, I better bring my old ones alone to give to him for research.
>>
File: 1433478486536.jpg (471KB, 841x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1433478486536.jpg
471KB, 841x1200px
Pic for next thread?
Making it a spoiler. Just to be safe.
>>
>>16145544
Hey! Are you that same anon that bought this from aliexpress?. I've been looking for a torso but I dont want a mini one. This one seems to be the right size im looking for
>>
Any recommendations for a onahole two people can use at once?
>>
>>16146315
Each other's mouth.
>>
>>16146315
expanding on this a bit but has anyone with a cumfetish ever used an onahole or toy to jerk off in their own mouth?
I used to think using a fleshlight to achieve that goal would be really hot, but I couldnt find anything of existance like that out there
>>
>>16146298
Yup! Unfortunately, it appears they raised the price on this one after I bought it. (I paid $157.)

Also, they changed the description from "8kg" to "10kg" for some reason. I only have a bathroom scale, so I can't be sure exactly what this one weighs - it's giving me readings varying between 8 and 10kg. However, UPS said that the package was 11kg, which I'm inclined to trust.

Here's the one I got:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/torso/32319744622.html

Since you probably don't want to pay $200, I imagine most of the other 8kg torsos from the same seller would be of similar quality to mine. There's a few for more like $135 - I got the pricier one because I really wanted one with spread legs.
>>
>>16146315
What about this?

https://www.toydemon.com/gproject-fuwa-cyun-w-japanese-masturbator?acc=3c59dc048e8850243be8079a5c74d079
>>
>>16146315
This >>16145544 could theoretically be DP'd, but it'd be extremely challenging
>>
>>16146587
I have that, it's great.
>>
Why did I spend $300 on a TPE loli /jp/? What am I going to do with her?
>>
>>16147132
Buy her nice dresses and treat her to dinner.
>>
>>16147132
>$300

link
>>
>>16147132
Turn her into your secretary.
>>
>>16116214
this is genius.
>>
>>16136432
jesus, comb her hair you asshole.
>>
Will I grow to like this or did I fuck up? I got this in medium and it's lame compared to the venus real soft.
>>
>>16147386
Forgot the pic. tsubo 2.0 final.

I heard here that wave types are very stimulating. I hope I grow to like it.
>>
File: loli.png (355KB, 298x449px) Image search: [Google]
loli.png
355KB, 298x449px
>>16147325
It was Aliexpress 11.11 sale with lots of coupons and affiliate cashback. The seller stopped selling them though, I don't know if it's because it's discontinued or just temporarily out of stock because the 11.11 sale. It was ~$450 without coupons and sale.

I think it was a 100cm Lifanou/Rifrano/MaidenDoll

https://rifrano.en.alibaba.com/product/60500263250-803494796/Small_Breast_Little_Young_Girl_Flat_Chest_Full_Size_Body_Silicone_Love_Doll_for_Men_TPE_Sex_Toy_Sex_Doll_100cm.html

You might be able to see how much a sample would cost you straight from the manufacturer.
>>
>>16145989
who cares, its your fucking doctor my nigga, never have to see him again if you dont want to
>>
>>16145989
Buy Clozole over the counter, if its fungal it should cure what ails ye dick and since its intended to go in vaginas it is definitely safe for your dick
>>
>>16147407
Imagine customs face when they open the package
>>
>>16147702
>mahnigga.jpg
>>
>>16132620
>Toy Demon's sales are so good we actually recommend buying from them for once.

how good? Is everything on sale? I noticed they have sale prices now, but the discounts are decent but not amazing. Do I have to wait until Friday for the real good deal?

Also, why is TD not recommended outside of Black Friday?
>>
>>16123885
not what i'd buy, but doesn't look awful. I have puttplugs from Utimi lul
>>
>>16114634
I think that's just instinctive. I don't own an onahole, but when I cum in my girlfriend I have to stop as soon as I start spurting, because it feels too sensitive.
>>
>>16137077
what does "toucan" refer to?
>>
>>16148205
Rjob is the toucan. He wrote the book on this stuff. I think he has said before that he does not know where the toucan meme came from though
>>
>>16147407

>flat chest

wau. I'm always accustomed to seeing smaller sized dolls with obnoxiously large breasts since manufacturers try to distance themselves away from having their shit van'd at customs. Are you in the US? Let us know if it gets through.

>Also, why is TD not recommended outside of Black Friday?
I always wondered this. Back then they had jew prices but nowadays I find they're pretty much even, but better with free shipping, points program, and coupon codes. They ship from the US and the delivery to a FedEx location is super useful for me so my folks at home don't snoop me about what's in it.
>>
tfw I skipped uni today and instead of learning math I abused my hole for 2 hours
Im going to drop out at this rate
>>
>>16148620
for the dick
>>
>>16147393
The pastebin says that some people like the hard ones, others the soft ones. Maybe you're just the second type ?
>>
>>16147702
It's not flat-flat. It's like an A cup.

>>16148491
It got through US customs fine with no holdup.
>>
>>16147132
Dress it in a black outfit
Become a youtube star
have it in the backround of all your segments looking directly into the camera and have a friend using fishing line making it have subtle movements
When people question you about it say you see nothing
>>
>>16149761

welp time to get one.
>>
File: suppressor-x-ray_FINAL.jpg (61KB, 800x439px) Image search: [Google]
suppressor-x-ray_FINAL.jpg
61KB, 800x439px
Would an onahole work as a short lived supressor baffle or would it split in half on the 1st shot from the pressure + round hitting the plastic?
>>
>>16147132
Post plenty of ass shots once it arrives.
>>
>>16150319
Just use car oil filter
>>
>>16129888
Post like this make me want to start a channel where I try stuff for people, and custom builds of fleshlight and shit I made in the past years.
>>
>>16151121
Do it
The world belongs to the curious
I would sub
>>
When do the Black Friday sales start?
I want to pick up an onahip from somewhere
Not sure what I should get though, Puni Ana DX Hard or a Puni Fuwa Mochi 2000
>>
>>16151270
Just got an e-mail from ToyDemon, their sale seems to start in 4 hours or so.

"All deals start on Thanksgiving November 24, 2016 at 12:00 am Central time..."
>>
do you guys think that queencat might still go below the current discounts this friday?
>>
>>16151572
No
>>
>>16113861
I stopped coming to these threads months ago after buying a Lilith Uterus Hard. I have my v card so I can't really compare, but damn these Tomax products are good.
>>
never used a toy before.

going to get a venus regular. is that a good first choice? the softer the material the better it feels?
>>
The Onatsuyu lube has arrived yesterday, and I've tried it out today. At first it didn't feel significantly different, but gradually I realized that I can feel the texture of the hole much better. Since normally my hole feels a bit too soft, this is great.

Interestingly enough, I carried on thrusting after I came, and the lube started to froth, making sticky white goo. The texture became much less pronounced after that as well, I assume due to the change of lube's viscosity.
>>
>>16151750
I am that anon from the beginning of the thread with a long-ass post about Venus.
Regular is still very soft. I can barely feel the texture with regular lube, but it's better with Onatsuyu lube. I will probably try hard next time I buy it.
However, most people who post here recommend soft or very soft. It might be better if you have a sensitive penis and reach climax fast.
>>
>>16147333
im a huge noob with wigs, i have no clue
>>
>>16145580
I told you it wasn't an STD bro.

Oh and that Venus Real I bought that night is still holding up nicely. A bunch of wear and tear, but still does the trick. Tomax is top tier.

Friendly reminder that if you are 7ins+ or over 5.5 in girth DO NOT spend money on anything except Tomax Venus and Vacuum Witch...everything else will break on you within 10 uses or just straight up is not worth it.
>>
>>16151750
>>16151780

First Onahole/Dick Toy? Get the Venus Real in regular and don't look back.
>>
>>16151750
The softer the material, the longer you will last. The longer you last, the better your climax will be.
>>
>>16152093
In theory. But if the material is too soft it will not be stimulating and you may/can/will lose erection.
>>
>>16152093

I fucking hate Venus Real Soft. I have to put my mind into cumming and it just becomes a chore and dissatisfying at the end as I'm cleaning up myself.
I prefer stimulation and some tightness. If you prefer fucking clouds/low stimulation sure but that doesn't apply for everyone.

>>16152078
bjd fag here. Get a tangle teezer and put some downy/water mixture in a spray bottle. Just a little bit of downy is enough; we're talking 1/16. Spray mixture on wig and comb with tangle teezer. If the wig is too fucked dip it a couple of times in a wash bucket of downy and water and let it air dry (emphasis on air dry). Then comb with tangle teezer.

Being accustomed to this I now get boners when I smell downy because it's on my dolls' wigs.
>>
Has anyone tested fleshwater on TPE onaholes?
Is it a good way to prevent mold and bacteria? Will it cause onahole to degrade?
>>
>>16152206
Thanks for the wig tips, what doll do you have? any recommendation on wig brands? Been eyeing some of the wig styles on epiccosplay.
>>
>>16152210
do you mean fleshwash? If so I've used it on by lolinco virgo, dunno if it's a TPE or not. Seems to be fine.
>>
>>16152293
I'm the same guy with the ver.1 130cm fabric anime with loose joints, but I also have 1/3 bjds.

I don't dabble too much into human size wigs but I think the consensus is epic cosplay or arda among cosplayers.
Styling them is another thing you're gonna have to look up if you want them looking just like your animu characters.
>>
Just checked ToyDemon cause their Black Friday sale just started and they didnt have the Puni Ana DX Hard nor the Puni Fuwa Mochi 2000

Anywhere else that started their sales that carry them?
>>
>>16136707
Hi I'm back because thanksgiving sales just started.
Now that you guys are actually talking about onaholes, pls respond
>>
>>16152324
Yeah, that's right flesh wash. Do you just use it after cleaning but before drying?
>>
How does Seventeen Bordeaux compare to Seventeen Bordeaux Soft version?

I prefer something more stimulating (I'm not as sensitive). Which one would be better in that case?
>>
>>16152553
Hello clone of me. >>16136707
>>
File: file.png (93KB, 947x622px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
93KB, 947x622px
Anyone else shopping right now? Just putting stuff in my cart to compare, right now...
>>
>>16152843
I know what I want but I'm still looking for the cheapest place to get it from, made a post or two in the thread already and dont wanna shit it up with another one so I'll just link it
>>16152436
>>
>>16152860
They don't have VA:A either.

So for my loli hole I'm back and forth between the lolinco, lolinco virgo, and the daisyuki hold
>>
>>16152875
I just bought VAA off amazon instead, the shipping time from otonajp was too long for how close the prices were
>>
>>16152843
I'm shopping! I'm on the fence about the warmer though. Anyone know if it's much of an improvement over just using warm water?
>>
Anyone tried the Futanari hole? Is it any good? I like Futa but if the hole itself is shit I'll look elsewhere
>>
Oh nice, Mouth of Truth is a good price, I finally get to replace the one I broke. Hopefully this one won't have a pinhole in the back that gets wider and wider until I go through.
>>
>>16152875
It makes me disappoint that the lolinco virgo isn't in stock for this sale
>>
>>16152911
How much use/time did it take to tear through that? I just ordered one, and I'm curious as to what to expect in terms of durability
>>
>>16152896
I've never even used warm water, just let the friction from my dick slowly warm it up. :P

I can't figure out the difference between Monster Wet Chimera and Monster Wet Chimera Plus. Obviously the Plus is dual-layer, but what does that change? More durable? Harder, softer?
>>
https://en-nls.com/pict2-46549-9999?c2=1111
Goes well with a onahole
>>
File: file.png (181KB, 362x362px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
181KB, 362x362px
>Free shipping on orders over $75
>Total is $74.80
>mfw
>>
>>16152946
I'm guessing that the general rule that dual layer is less durable and harder to clean applies, since there's the idea of the layers separating. With that said, I had the dual layer Monster Wet Real and it took some time before that started to happen
>>
>>16153014
It used to be $50 and up, so no freeship for me this time :(. Btw you could buy a toy bag or check the <$10 "bargain bin"
>>
>>16153031
>less durable and harder to clean
Are there any advantages?
>>
>>16153048
I'd say that there was more stimulation from the dual layers I've had (Wet Real, Meiki ZXY), whether through the different firmness, or more pronounced features
>>
File: file.png (104KB, 959x754px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
104KB, 959x754px
Should I do it, boys?
>>
>>16153111
yee, and Onatsuyu is great
>>
Meiki ZXY on sale for $39.95; good buy at this price and any holes it can compare with at this price?

My favorite hole is lolinco, but mine's worn out/layers separating. I could use less tightness but keep the same or slightly less stimulation; will ZXY deliver?
>>
>>16152929
I used it maybe once a week if I was lucky. It lasted a year. The entire tunnel was misaligned so it was stretching thin at the top immediately. QA is supposedly shitty at Magic Eyes
>>
>>16153133
I really enjoyed my ZXY. It didn't have that signature tightness you'd find in a loli hole, and I thought stimulation was good. Durability wasn't the best, as expected. If you want single layer you could consider the Maria, which is also good in its own way.
>>
File: 1479843688728.png (37KB, 249x230px) Image search: [Google]
1479843688728.png
37KB, 249x230px
Phimosis anon here.

Got a lotion from my doc.

It burns and hurts like fucking hell.
>>
>>16153174
Doesn't sound fun, anon. Also, is that a renault? I don't understand
>>
File: twingo.jpg (22KB, 396x393px) Image search: [Google]
twingo.jpg
22KB, 396x393px
>>16153193
It's a twingo.

/o/ memes. Sorry for crossboarding.
>>
>>16153200
Neat, I was just curious about that happy little car. I'm now reminded of that one anon who warmed up his onaholes by leaving them in a car on summer days.
>>
File: IxP9lE5.jpg (76KB, 516x440px) Image search: [Google]
IxP9lE5.jpg
76KB, 516x440px
Mouth of Truth is like $20.

Not sure if I should jump or naw. I have VAA and Puni Ana DX.
>>
File: 25215125.jpg (70KB, 498x640px) Image search: [Google]
25215125.jpg
70KB, 498x640px
>>16153218
Happy little Twingo is happy.
>>
Well I just discovered a bottle of SOMEONE ELSE'S Pepee lube that was left in the bathroom. There's even tits on the label since it's one of those premium cross-promotion things.

How surprising! This means my flatmate probably uses onas, right? He's Chinese and thus probably not circumcised, so why else would you have this kind of lube?

I know I'm thinking too much into this, but I'm actually fascinated. Wow, I had no idea about his power level before.

Also any idea how to get it back to him without being like "Hey mate, left this in the toilet!"? There's other people in the house and neither of us needs this sort of thing to be discovered...
>>
File: 1478983566536.png (1MB, 1603x511px) Image search: [Google]
1478983566536.png
1MB, 1603x511px
>>16153174
hell/o/ friend
>>
Is mouth of truth one of those holes for small dicks only?

I'm 7" and 5.5" girth. I'll pass if it's going to break on me.
>>
>>16152484
yes, I believe you use it after washing it, let it sit for a while then rinse the onahole. I let the fleshwash dry with some of my fleshlights and I got a foamy residue on my dick when i used them
>>
>>16153126
>>16153126
I did it. $75 on onaholes. Well, grandma did tell me to use that birthday money on something fun...
>>
>>16153426
First ona? You won't regret it!
>>
I have three Tomax holes and they are all absolutely fantastic, but there's one god damn problem I never managed to solve. When I fuck the hole, the lube (onatsuyu) would gradually leak at the bottom of the entrance and make my ball messy. How do I prevent this?
>>
>>16153443
I have a no-name hole from Amazon
> https://www.amazon.com/LEADO-Realistic-Masturbator-Lifelike-Masturbation/dp/B01GCJQX5S
but Daisyuki Hold and Monster Wet Chimera Plus >>16153111
are gonna be 2 and 3. With the meme lube and a warmer for good measure.
>>
will queencat go any cheaper tomorrow or should i just order today?
>>
>>16153681

>>16151572
>>16151598
>>
>>16153394
A little bit, yes

same stat, mouth of truth owner. The sides of the mouth might tear a tiny bit.

It should not break on you but it will not be the most comfortable. If you want this to be an "everyday onahole"...look elsewhere. It will be very tight on you and the teeth will bite/scratch you.

I rarely use mine because it doesnt feel the best all the time. If you are in the mood for a kinky aggressive blowjob with teeth- this will do the trick. But it is not a soft comfortable gentle blow job.

I've owned mine for a year, and maybe used it 10-15 times because its not worth the effort most of the time. For a dick your size you have to lube the whole onahole (including behind and on the bottom of the teeth) by hand to make it even useable.
>>
File: magic-face-main.jpg (156KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
magic-face-main.jpg
156KB, 1200x900px
Anyone got any experience with Magic Face? I'm interested in buying.
>>
>>16154223
I wanna shove a set of dentures.
>>
>>16153174
should listen to us instead baka
>>
>>16154318
But I did.

I would like to show you which posts I mean but apparently they have been deleted.
>>
>>16153161
Have you tried the Anri Okita?
>>
Literally as far back as my memories go, to my earliest years, I was masturbating prone. As in, on my stomach, with my hands in a ball on my dick, then I would just sort of move my hips until I came. My dick would be pretty much flaccid, which is strange I suppose. But anyway yeah I do it the same way today as I did back then and have every day, and I actually can't jerk off normally. I've tried plenty times I just can't cum.
I want to try onaholes to fix this (and also just for curiosity ofc)
Has anyone else had this problem? Did getting an onahole help?
>>
>>16121016
>wife
normies rooooooo
>>
>tfw no trap gf to share onahole with
>>
How fast do the Meiki Plushes sell out?
>>
>>16154370
I remember someone adviced you to get anesthetic lube or something
>>
>>16154941
I used to slap my cock left and right to masturbate, but later on discovered that it's not how youre supposed to fap, so I switched to normie way. My dick wasn't very hard with slapfap, but I didn't have any issues after switching styles lol
Later on tho I've developed callouses on my foreskin (still have darker spot there) and torn frenulum a few times, because with the power of death grip I mastered the art of jerking off with the speed of light. I do not recommend this.
No idea if onahole will help you, but it solved my problems (I don't have to choke my cock now because of stronger stimulation) and certainly improved the feeling.
Maybe you need the stronger stimulation? Onahole would help with this. Also you can buy a hip and still fuck it while lying on the stomach.
>>
>>16154223
Remember to feed her her morning weetabix.
>>
>>16154941
Stop doing that. That's the only way you can recover, if you ever will.
>>
i got sent here since you guys supposedly know some known sellers of tenga egg which wont eat my dick overnight, also please share your favourite patterns, thanks
>>
>>16155317
Check shops from the pastebin. I've only tried the spider egg and It was pleasant, but worse than onahole
>>
>love merci black friday sale
should I buy another new rubber girlfriend?
>>
Damn the SPDX is on sale, still worried about it's durability though.
>>
>Real The Sumata Shinsei for 80 bucks
Should I?
>>
>>16155803
>new futa ona
ehh, it looks kinda bad? Note sure if I want to be the guinea pig and order it
>>
>>16155301
I just can't
>>
File: blackfriday2016banner.jpg (75KB, 950x300px) Image search: [Google]
blackfriday2016banner.jpg
75KB, 950x300px
>>16137037
https://www.otonajp.com/?
>>
>>16132620
>Toy Demon's sales are so good we actually recommend buying from them for once.
Hmm, this blows. Can't take advantage of their free shipping since I'm in Canada.

After doing all the math, I'd actually be saving more money by getting everything I need from Amazon.co.jp and having a proxy ship it over than by buying from TD and paying for their exorbitant international shipping.
>>
>>16156110
coolmalesesxtoy is actually cheaper for a lot of things right now, TD's sales are trash this year
>>
>>16156143
Thanks for the heads-up.
>>
File: henzemi.jpg (14KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
henzemi.jpg
14KB, 400x226px
didn't use my ona(rina big) in a few months now, today decided to give it a go again and my god this feel is just too good now i couldn't last more than a few minutes
>mfw entire time
>>
>>16156143
Anything that would be worth it from TD then, beyond the Meiki Plush?

The Bordeaux Soft looked like a good price, and CMST doesn't appear to sell that.
>>
What's a good hip for a beginner?
>>
I have some isopropyl alcohol and hydrogen peroxyde, and I was wondering if it's safe to use those to sterilize the insides of the hole. Anyone tried that?
>>
>>16153364
It's very normal to masturbate with just lube alone, anon.
>>
Last hole was a lilith uterus in soft, but I'm looking for something a bit less stimulating, what should I get?

Also gonna pick up a mouth of truth regardless just because I have a huge mouth fetish, how does that compare to the lilith?
>>
File: 61He1+53aoL._SL1125_.jpg (111KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
61He1+53aoL._SL1125_.jpg
111KB, 750x1125px
>see pic related on amazon
>hoping that black friday deals may extend to overseas sex doll retailers
I want some big fat fake tits in my face by the new year.
>>
Any suggestions on fellatio toy?

Need to buy one this black friday
>>
>>16156705
Why would anyone uncut bother with lube?
>>
>>16156775
Do your research
>>
>>16156984
MoT
>>
File: mot.jpg (749KB, 2323x2193px) Image search: [Google]
mot.jpg
749KB, 2323x2193px
Is this mold or just dirt/lube? I found this greyish/light greenish stuff on my MoT after owning it for only like 2 weeks. It doesn't wash off but I can pick off little bits one by one. It doesn't smell and I wash my holes after every use and dry with a cloth followed by fan drying.

Also sad to say my Bordeaux innards are almost entirely detached after today. I might pick up a soft bordeaux on sale to try that and see if that one holds up better.
>>
>>16157170
Dirt/rubber peelings. Happens to most holes. Use some corn starch.
>>
What's a good place to buy clothes for a meiki plush?
>>
>>16157194
Great, I would've been pissed and surprised at the same time if it grew mold that fast even with proper care.
>>
>>16153394
>>16153799
I took my MoT teeth out, and definitely don't regret it. Insertion was way too difficult and painful with the teeth in, even though once you're in there it's actually not bad.

If you take the teeth out, then it'll become a lot more soft and comfortable. You won't need to lube the teeth, either... obviously.
>>
>>16156705
>>16157039
Yeah, that's the thing. I mean I suppose it feels a little better, but it's way messier and more expensive too.

Plus this isn't exactly KY we're talking about here.
>>
>>16157170
>>16157218
Corn starch after each wash will stop any more of this happening, but I don't think it helps get rid of the dirt itself.

Use a little mild soap on the outside, and it'll fall off like magic. It seems like this makes the outside even stickier and more prone to accumulating this dirt in the future though, so you'll pretty much have to powder every time.

If you're already at the point where it's sticky as hell anyway, it won't really matter.
>>
How long does Onatsuyu last storage-wise? I have about a bottle's worth of other lubes that are... sort of wasted. They seem to dry out significantly faster than when I bought them, and have a different feel. I tried mixing water into them to fix them, but it doesn't seem to help much. They are about 2 years old for future reference.
>>
>>16153394
>>16153799
>>16157228
An anon recommended cutting out the top teeth only if you want to maintain the mouth feel, since they are more fixed and rigid. The jaw gives the bottom teeth some give so they are not so bad on their own.
>>16157261
Thanks for the advice, I'll probably use a tiny bit of soap and see if it comes off, but as long as it's not mold it's not a huge worry to me.
>>
Tomax toys are really limited only to Daimaoh, QueenCat, and OmochaDreams?

I want to reap those sweet Black Friday deals, but all I can find is a paltry $10 off at QueenCat.
>>
>>16156771
I've never tried a lilith but MoT is really tight once you get to the throat, but the material is not not super rigid or anything.
>>
>>16156984
superb fella or la bocca
>>
How long is this toy demon sale going to last?
>>
>>16118194
>old and tried method of solidifying cornstarch in a glass with a stick in the middle.

Isn't that a gag joke/meme? I've heard of it before.
>>
>>16141949
pls anyone
>>
>>16145580
>>16145665
>>16145698
>Ona meetup
>No group pictures.

Anon, I...
>>
anyone here try the kabejiri or hanjuku half mature? i'm interested in getting a slightly larger/heavier hole
>>
It's unrelated, but does anyone recommend prostate massagers? I figured if i'm going to drop $100 on my first onahole/lube/warmer I might as well try an anal toy too. I've never done any anal play before
>>
>>16157972
No experience with those, but if you have never done anal play before, you can just use your fingers or objects. There's plenty of guides and information on anal masturbation, just look for it. One I don't hear people ever suggesting that I used to do was a carved candle. Has to be the right kind of wax (can't be scented or too cheap), or it will glide kind of odd. Just grab a candle and shape it with the dull backside of a knife, scrapping off a full, clean form.

Better to try it out and decide if you like it first. Try your fingers first. Best done after a bowel movement, probably in the shower. You will need some kind of non irritating lubricant.
>>
>>16157972
dont sneeze
>>
>>16157170
put some isopropyl alcohol on a paper towel and rub it on the affected areas and leave to dry. Worked with my ona
>>
how do i make the lolinco now smell like shit
ive owned it for a while it still smells
>>
>>16158311
also can i stick this generic onahole warmer up my butt or will it break
>>
>>16158311
Put it in your ass and it will now smell like shit.
>>
Anyone know how the rich soft's durability compares to the very soft's durability for Tomax's products?

I've had very soft before and was satisfied and am wondering if rich sifts durability is much worse?
>>
anyone got their hands on the real body 3d series of hips from SSI JAPAN?

it looks like like a larger SPDX, and fuck it looks good
>>
>>16151572
>have monopoly on certain products
>competing
>>
anyone used something like this?
http://www.hobbyheart.com/3d-oppai-japanese-dakimakura-inner-silicone-elastic-breast-p-5658.html
>>
File: 1474586446303.png (40KB, 956x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1474586446303.png
40KB, 956x1082px
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I've learnt about this in an onahole thread, so I'll ask here.

I bought all the supplements listed here and I think I'll start taking em tomorrow. Do you have any advice I could use before starting? like, can I safely take them together during meals?
not really sure when should I take arginine also.
>>
Reminder that bad dragon is having their sale in 1hr30mins.
>>
>>16159197
I just take zinc. sometimes gatorade and I exploded after a day of rest.
>>
>>16157972
There's been a couple of us shilling these past threads. I say go for an Aneros Helix personally
>>
File: awwyiss.png (17KB, 840x436px) Image search: [Google]
awwyiss.png
17KB, 840x436px
3 days from otonajp headquarters to istanbul is pretty good, right?
>>
>>16159197
>snake oil

just leave a day in between faps and edge for longer
>>
File: ghj.png (475KB, 1920x912px) Image search: [Google]
ghj.png
475KB, 1920x912px
How good are the G Project Happy Bag? What is inside them and is it worth it?
>>
>>16159197
What happens if you go over 50mg of Zinc?
Do you die?
>>
>>16160453
Black hole appears
>>
Any decent gets on sales?
So far I just have the Mouth of Truth in my cart for $20, not sure about anything else
>>
File: Japan-Magic-eyes-maiden.jpg (519KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Japan-Magic-eyes-maiden.jpg
519KB, 750x750px
Anyone have the magic eyes maiden, is it worth it? The only bad reviews I see on it are people complaining about size, but I'm smaller so I don't really see that being a problem for me.
>>
>>16159903
yes but now it's in customs so they opened the package and fucked your stuff.
Now they might even ask you to pay for that.
>>
As a Yuro, where would you get a Venus Real: Soft ?
>>
>>16160479
The Meiki Plush is a super good deal if hands-free is something you'd like to do.
>>
Any thoughts on the Meiki XYZ since it's on sale?
>>
well crap, the venus real is sold out, do you guys know how long it takes queencat to restock?
>>
>>16160844
Have you checked their Amazon store?
>>
>>16160829
Best purchase I ever made. You won't regret it.
>>
>>16160844
A week. It's not on sale anyway. Just wait.
>>
Has anyone tried a Meiki Okita Anri? Thinking about getting it and the ZXY.
>>
Any soft "beginners" holes on en-nls ?
>>
>>16160898
>>16161050

seems they restocked, purchased a venus real and a clone
>>
File: 2016-11-24_23-22-24.png (30KB, 960x346px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-24_23-22-24.png
30KB, 960x346px
>>16160142
Most of time lucky bags are scams (easy way to get rid of old stock), but we will see on next month.
>>
So tempted to get a Gokujo Namagoshi / Extreme Pleasure Hip Shinsei version for Black Friday.
Is it really worth ~210 dorra though?

Whats a cheaper hip with that weight?
Doesn't make sense for it to be this expensive; I could buy 4/5 premium onas for that price
>>
Whats the best place to get a Puni Fuwa Mochi 2000 this Black Friday?
>>
>>16161280
I've heard it is good, but quite fragile.
>>
>>16161695
I'll be waiting
>>
>>16161808
amazon.com/Official】-Punifuwamotch2000-Japanese-Masturbator-Samurai】/dp/B00TLNF9CG

Here you go senpai; its not even a black friday price - the other sellers just upsell their shit so much even on black friday you wouldn't find better
>>
>>16156771
Any help regarding something a bit less stimulating than lilith uterus soft?

I could obviously just go with the very soft, but I wanted something different, lilith wasn't very "interesting" texture wise
>>
>>16161848
Fuck thats expensive. Will the shipping from otonajp make it more than that? It's about 45$ there.

Any anons used it? I wanna know how good it is before I pull the trigger
>>
newb here.. Do I put the lube on the insides of the onahole or on my penis?
>>
>>16161937

I put it in the hole and squeeze it to drip on the tip of my dick right before entry.
>>
>>16161937
Personal preference. Can't find your niche without trying things.
>>
Picking up a 17 bordeaux soft, MoT, and some onatsuyu from toydemon.
Need $25 more for free shipping, what should I get? Is this stuff cheaper elsewhere? I'd prefer to just get those 2, but TD's free shipping requires $75
>>
>>16161937
Why not both?
>>
Cornstarch = Maïzena ?
polite sage
>>
>>16161937
If you're using a warmer, the former.
If you need to carefully control the amount of lube, I find that the latter is best.
Otherwise, either one will work.
>>
>>16162170
You can't see sage anymore do no need to say the sage is polite
>>
>>16161864

the spiral wave and 'clone' textures work well in very soft. Uterus really should be Normal/Firm to work correctly (like every other 'uterus' toys)
>>
>>16162170

yes.
>>
>>16162170
>>16162207
plus bump limit reached and page 9
>>
File: 1468975135866.jpg (162KB, 1024x992px) Image search: [Google]
1468975135866.jpg
162KB, 1024x992px
What's your pee pee size? I'm asking here, because we are anonymous and don't have to be ashamed (you cantake off your tripcode). Please don't lie, we are all friends here.
I'm 5,2 inch and I feel like it really bothers me, but maybe I watched too many porn and hentai with leg sized penises
>>
>>16162485
I have a 12 inch nigger dong, and I slap little white bois like you with it before I force it down their throats.
>>
>>16162506
neato
>>
>>16162485

you're pretty much average by every actual study ever.
>>
>>16162452
We're on autosage, I hope you're being ironic.
>>
>>16162485
About 5,9 inch visible and 6,6 inch bone pressed.
>>
>>16162485
Pretty much the same size.
The size doesn't bother me, but my mutilation does.
>>
>>16162485
7x5
Would gladly trade a couple inches for my foreskin back though ;_;
>>
how do i attach to my daki
>>
>>16162562
>>16162605
Such a shitty thing to do for "health benefits".
>>
Are the Tomax Muses holes unpopular? I never see them talked about here.
>>
any black friday deals in urop?
>>
File: 61StxLEMWnL._SY400_.jpg (50KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
61StxLEMWnL._SY400_.jpg
50KB, 400x400px
did a one week no fap for my new ona

Came and it felt like I was taking a piss pull out to see it leak out. Just like my Japanese cartoons is this how it usually is cause if it is fuck handling urges right then and there I'll just wait it out
>>
are the prices on toydemon good for the weekend or will they change each day like some steam shit?
>>
So I'm buying some stuff on eBay and want a new onahole. Any suggestion on something I could find on eBay?
>>
>>16162562
>>16162605
>>16162663

why is this even a thing? Would I not have to demolish my dick just to fap if I wasn't mutilated? Fuck my violated life.
>>
>>16120306
Just go to a doctor and get a cream and be fixed in a week
>>
I've been lurking for the past week or so. I don't really hop on /jp/ much, so I am new here. I am after a Venus Real Soft as my First. Is 50 on Queen Cat a good deal or should I shop around and wait until it's cheaper?
>>
>>16162541
not ironic; I think you misinterpreted. I was reinforcing the fact that the sage and the "polite sage" comment were both redundant - due to bump limit autosage.

>>16162562
>>16162663
>>16162930
Yeah I hate not having to deal with phimosis...
>>
>>16163180
You say that as if phimosis is the default state of things. You can always get yourself cut later if it turns out to be an issue.
>>
>>16163180
Phimosis doesn't happen to people who know how to clean themselves properly, unfortunately parents in the western world are afraid of talking to their children about this so things can get fucked.
Sorry anons who have had to deal with this, if you have trouble some stretching+steroid cream should fix you up within a month.
>>
>>16162485

4.5" asian dink here onaholes fit me just right feels gud mane
>>
>tfw bought Real The Sumata Shinsei and 2 dragon dildos

I really hope this pays off. Now I have to find space for a whole hip, my normal fucklocker is too small.
>>
https://myonahole.com/products/punyo-in-the-chinpo

Anyone try this out? Genuinely curious since the futanari one apparently isn't really functional.
>>
>>16130558
careful with not using a lot of lube, especially with that hole

you'll degrade it faster
>>
>>16161891
>Fuck thats expensive
Not for imported Japanese steel/tin/platinum cured plastic rubber blends
>>
https://www.otonajp.com/quattro-natural-girl-onahole or https://www.otonajp.com/girl-in-the-box-hakotzume-musume-hard-edition for my first time /ona/
I have a pretty tight foreskin so im not looking for any tight holes. Anyone got advice? Leaning towards the quattro
>>
>>16160555
I have it, i like it alot, one of my first purchases, very thight and stimulating, cleaning it is easy, be careful when using it the first time so you won´t get your balls covered in virgin´s blood.
>>
>>16163330
>2 dragon dildo
Which ones?
>>
>>16163180
I remember that in elementary school we had medical checkups every year or so.
Can't forget when nurse touched my dick and told me to pull skin a few times after bath. That's kinda hot, but these days nurse would be arrested for child abuse lol
Maybe that's why I don't have any issues with my foreskin.
>>
>>16162485
5.5 bone pressed mutilated. just fuck me up senpai
>>
>>16120977
Fuck you my dude, Rina Big is great and I don't even have a monster cock, I just like the weight and size of that thing, too bad that I've torn mine apart.
>>
File: 1475851800047.gif (208KB, 354x534px) Image search: [Google]
1475851800047.gif
208KB, 354x534px
Does anyone have any exprience with onaholes from AliExpress.
They are pretty cheap and I'm 85% sure most if not all of those models are knock-offs, but I wonder how is their quality in comparison to the original.
I'm not even really considering buying them, I'm just curious if they have some broken glass lodged inside or hear some other horrible thing about them.
>>
>>16165870
They probably rip very easily due to using the cheaper material. They'll probably function similarly to the original because it is most likely using the same mold as the original. Just done after hours by a couple employees.
>>
>>16165870
>broken glass lodged inside

I would be concerned about phthalates and all manner of toxic ingredients before it even came to broken glasses.
>>
>>16165952
Yeah, I was thinking about that too, like them using that nasty rubber or asbestos instead of the BABY SKIN material.
>>
>>16165957
Yup, not worth playing russian roulette with your health for that discount, imo.
>>
whats the new most recommended blowjob onahole?. I read the guide and I been seeing mouth of truth quality check problems here
>>
>>16165870

I bought a fabric doll that came with some china made insert.
It smells like petroleum.
It's been 4 years.
It still smells like petroleum.
I don't use it. I just threw it in a bin.

I wouldn't chance it.
>>
>>16166009
Despite the problems it is still the best until it eventually breaks. The textures in it are fantastic. The only thing the Superb Fela line does better than it is some can do pretty good sloppy blowjob sounds.
>>
>>16166039
2nd, it's pretty much true of all the MagicEyes holes, amazing textures and stimulation, until they break. QC is shit, my MOT and Lolinco are both misaligned and my MoT came with an nearly invisible hole in the base that'll slowly leak liquid sometimes. Still totally worth though, just don't expect it to last forever.
>>
File: Capture.png (410KB, 1456x913px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
410KB, 1456x913px
Has anyone used this onahole before? Looking to get it, is it good?
>>
>>16162822
I bought that one for my second hole. I love it.
Sometimes you get the defect one with a hole at the end though. Does suck.
Thread posts: 443
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.