[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Flandre's wings consist of christmass lights on twigs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: lol.jpg (157KB, 1500x947px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
157KB, 1500x947px
Why do Flandre's wings consist of christmass lights on twigs?
>>
They're only Christmas lights in December.
>>
If one goes out do they all go out?
>>
Her father was Santa Claus.
The Scarlet sisters are actually HALF sisters.
>>
>>16080163

Why don't yours?
>>
>>16080275
No they're LEDs.
>>
>>16080687
Who is Remi's pops?
>>
>>16081328
Me, Anonymous.
Please don't sexualize my daughters anymore.
>>
>>16081328
Maximoff.
>>
flan bootie
>>
>>16080761
i didnt use twis
>>
>>16080163
wanna tongue flans bubble butt
>>
>>16081328
Vlad Tepes, this music says so.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_DfrP7lbS8
PS. do not read ZUN's description of this track.
>>
>>16080163
>hey, that's some nice art.
>then he draws humanoid pigs fucking girls
pls
>>
i like the fan theory that flan wings are artificial

her real ones were lost in an accident
>>
>>16082286
I don't know if this is true or not, but I've heard that she merely claims it and it is hypothesized to be false. Anyone who knows anything more about this, please feel free to extrapolate.

On this note, though, Vlad was still a human. If he was the father, would that not make her half-youkai at best?
>>
Genuinely curious, is there any canon explanation behind Flandre's wings? Or if they're functional (or if she just flies via magic instead)?
>>
>>16082863
Not at all. Being a Youkai isn't solely determined by some specific gene sequence (or, if it is, it raises a lot of odd questions). I'd also dispute "Vlad was still a human", depending on when you're talking about.
>>
File: welp.gif (11KB, 52x76px) Image search: [Google]
welp.gif
11KB, 52x76px
>>16082985
It's only touched upon in her PMiSS article where Reimu and Akyuu believing she can't fly with them.
She does flap them like regular wings, but that could just be out of a "natural" habit.
She could have lost her original wings, or maybe magically changed her wings, or was born (though I don't think she was born as a vampire) like that.
It is a mystery.
>>
>>16083446
how much semen does she drink every day?
>>
>>16083446
how much semen does she drink every day?
>>
>>16083750
大事なことなので(ry
>>
>>16084042
yes its important
>>
>>16084293
じゃあ教えるよ
一日に大体5リットルくらい
>>
I remember someone having a theory that Flan purposely ripped the skin membrane off of each wing because she thought of them as ugly and made her feel indifferent around others. Not able to remove the wing arms (at least not without inducing great pain upon herself), she decided to adorn her remaining wing arms with colorful ornaments to make her appearance seem less threatening.
>>
>>16080275
Only the same colored ones. If one blue goes out all other blues does too. That's how they're usually wired.

Now go DIY a christmas light with 8-bit U.N.Owen playing in the control box.
>>
File: me on the right.png (249KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
me on the right.png
249KB, 600x600px
You know, now that I think it, it wouldn't make sense for Flan to have lost her original wings.

I mean, don't Vampires just regenerate damage done to themselves?
>>
>>16080163
flan's father was a tree
>>
>>16093532
I like to think that the wings were damaged by Flan's ability, and as such aren't going to regenerate

(And that the crystals were provided by Patchouli to help her fly using them like she could before, and that Flan chose the colors herself, hence the mishmash)
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.