[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have an 痛部屋, /jp/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: IZf6hSx.jpg (205KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IZf6hSx.jpg
205KB, 1024x768px
Do you have an 痛部屋, /jp/?
>>
I'm too autistic to deal with having decorations like that.
>>
i'm poor dude
>>
I spend basically all my leisure hours staring at a screen so there wouldn't be that much point in it.

I have wanted one before, though.
>>
No I live in a truck.
>>
>>16038434
I can't imagine someone being actually productive at that workstation. A productive person only needs a swivel chair and one or two monitors.
>>
>>16039244
OP's pic could actually be the inside of a truck.
>>
>>16039313
Seems like most of the monitors are for inspo, the TV just for background noice.
>>
>>16039339
Downtime in the party van.
>>
>>16039339
Unlikely, unless it was custom legacy sleeper with like, two 7kW APUs.
>>
I live in the room just like a toy box.
>>
>>16041570
are you a boy toy?
>>
>>16038434
How much power does this setup use?
>>
>>16039800
>inspo
Huh I just googled this, never seen this buzzword before.
>>
I googled 痛部屋 and it came up with mostly otaku rooms so.... does it mean otaku room?
>>
>>16038434
痛 pain
部 part
屋 room
Erm no thanks
>>
>>16038434
Also is that keyboard on the right side a cash register keyboard?
>>
>>16038434
All that and you a shitty chair.
>>
>>16048556
It's more like a stool that'll cut off circulation the moment you sit on it anon. It looks like a brick too
>>
>>16038434
OP you need to get a chair and some wall scrolls
>>
>>16048477
you dont know any japanese at all congrats
>>
>>16052704
你要了解中文里没有“痛部屋”这一词嘛。
>>
>>16053277
谁说痛部屋是中文了?汉字又不是只有中国用。再说了痛车痛T恤之类在中文里面也说得通, 只不过是ACG专用词而已。
别忘了sage。
>>
>>16053311
我没说痛部屋是中文,只是在回应 16052704 的评论。他认为我在用谷歌翻译。
>>
>>16053522
没说是中文的话提起中文有没有痛部屋这词干嘛。
算了不跟你挣了。/jp/ 又不是 Chinese general.
>>
Danm I need to learn Japanese ;_;
>>
>>16053277
在日本俚语,「痛」有『一看就痛』的意思。
日本俗語には、「痛」の意味は「見ていて痛々しい車」です。
In Japanese popular culture, "hurts" can have the meaning "it hurts just to look at it." There, now I've butchered two languages at the same time. (Honestly, there's so many differences in Japanese and Chinese words with the same characters that none of it is really worth pointing out.)

I want to say that everybody in /jp/ should already know what I'm about to say, but it's probably not true, so - the most well-known use of the term is in describing itasha, literally "painful car," typically cars wrapped on all sides with anime characters. Though half the point of itasha is that they're out there for everyone to see rather than inside the privacy of your own home.
>>
>>16057861
Or rather, it's not so much "have the meaning" as in this particular case the particular slang term 痛車 entered the popular culture. In that context, 痛部屋 means a room that is so overwhelmingly otaku that it causes the viewer to wince.

tl;dr - room thread
>>
>>16057759
lol
>>
>>16053522
speak English you fucking nippons motherfucking bitches.
>>
Nice battle station.
>>
>>16068072
He is chink from Singapore.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.