[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do youkais honestly need any sustain to survive? or they just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Do youkais honestly need any sustain to survive? or they just eat and sleep out of habit?
>>
cum
>>
>>16033246
Depends on what they are. Animal ones do.
>>
>>16033246
It could be either of these:

1. It is a memory from a time when they were human

2. To pass themselves off to humans they come in contact with as one of them

3. To pass the endless time that they have to play with now, something to fill a day's activities with at least.
>>
>>16033246
Holy fuck that's a meaty 2hu
>>
>>16033398
I hope it is just method acting to get into a part, and not signs of something like a problem or two.
>>
>>16033498
that meat is NOT a problem if I get to creampie it while molesting its milky tits and chubby belly
>>
File: CBlyuvNUAAAqw2u.jpg (78KB, 855x572px) Image search: [Google]
CBlyuvNUAAAqw2u.jpg
78KB, 855x572px
>>16033246
ask kasen
>>
>>16033246

The perfect level of thick
>>
>>16033246

I want to grope and shake her tummy then use it as a pillow. Later I'd use it for lewd activities.
>>
>youkais
le get out of le jpiss
>>
>>16033246
this pig emptied my fridge
>>
Kokoro paizuri.
>>
I need MEAT
>>
sniff the butt
>>
File: CwGwdm6UkAAH7nW.jpg (247KB, 990x1051px) Image search: [Google]
CwGwdm6UkAAH7nW.jpg
247KB, 990x1051px
>>16033246
well no one needs to drink, smoke, or browse 4chan either
>>
>>16033246
Seeing that its Halloween, please don't over feed the 2hus too much candy.
>>
Alice canonically keeps eating and sleeping out of human habit despite having completed the rituals which wean her of such needs.

"Native" youkai are manifestations of the collective human imagination of them. If the humans believe youkai eat and sleep, then the youkai eat and sleep. The same would be true for any other biological function. For instance, according to the mythoi, some youkai species are capable of inter-breeding with mankind. Similarly, some youkai species are said to require sustenance, often in the form of human flesh.

Of course, as far as ZUN is concerned, these conditions are all very tentative, and unlikely to ever get a clear exposition of. Then again, we used to think this about the Great Barrier, which recently got almost spelled out for us in WaHH, so who knows.
>>
File: 5f462270d1d5f5b9832aba15f8bce1b7.png (699KB, 948x1145px) Image search: [Google]
5f462270d1d5f5b9832aba15f8bce1b7.png
699KB, 948x1145px
>>16042542
Yum
>>
>>16033246
They eat and sleep to keep in "shape" so they can attract humans with patrician taste to cum inside their womb them and get quality energy from it.
>>
>>16033246
I wish all Touhous were this meaty.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.