[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seikima II

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: AVCD-23925[1].jpg (83KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
AVCD-23925[1].jpg
83KB, 500x499px
These guys are great, they sound like a Japanese version of Judas Priest

Are there any good links to their work? I'm trying to specifically find the entire Nativity Songs of the Sword album (where they re-recorded a bunch of songs in english) but I can only find a couple of tracks on YouTube.

Its rare to find a Jap band like this that isn't overproduced and polished to hell.
>>
T-thanks
>>
>>16025450
When it comes to asking on 4chan your best bet would be to ask in a /mu/ share- or metalthread, should they still have those going on over there.
>>
>>16025450
Where do I get a cool mask like this one, my dudes?
>>
File: 聖飢魔II.png (55KB, 1114x880px) Image search: [Google]
聖飢魔II.png
55KB, 1114x880px
>>16025450
There's a bunch of stuff on share, mostly videos and some bootlegs. There's some greatest jrock of the 20th century CD up on perfect dark that has them in it. That's all I can find.

You can always buy it on amazon and rip it for us, it's only 54 AMERICAN DOLLARS
>>
File: Untitled.png (62KB, 1464x573px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
62KB, 1464x573px
>>16025450
>they sound like a Japanese version of Judas Priest
Oh shit, downloading. It's up on Soulseek, man.
>>
File: seki.png (12KB, 1156x77px) Image search: [Google]
seki.png
12KB, 1156x77px
Some more stuff popped up on PD after leaving it running for awhile.

>>16031287
I didn't even know soulseek was still a thing. Damn, that takes me back. I remember using WinMX back then as well.
>>
>>16025450
Holy shit, OP, didn't expect to find Seikima-II thread here. You made me happy, so I uploaded the album to MEGA for you… and anyone who is interested.

https://mega.nz/#!OIIzgI4L!3Fuxfv-XsMj7IfJXyH1laQarcE4hlJxFrV6YQm3sXDA
Pass: forOP
>>
>>16025450
There's a load of their stuff up on JPS
>>
>>16033531
Thank you, I'm actually on mobile only for the next 3 days. Is the Mega app trash because I've never tried to use it
>>
>>16034318
Fuck me this app is trash. I can download it, but the file isn't showing up in my mega saved for offline or cloud drive. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
>>
>>16034345
Ah, I got it. Had to transfer the files over to cloud storage, then extract the rar, set the path to my external SD etc.

Glad I'm studying Routing and Switching and not mobile apps development.
>>
>>16030790
be a nip and go to a conbini along with an issue of comic LO
>>
>>16033531
Appreciate this a bunch, made the drive home much more enjoyable.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.