[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does /jp/ hate her?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

why does /jp/ hate her?
>>
The supremely easy being
Of course /jp/ would be jealous
>>
Mokou is just way hotter
>>
No hat
>>
I don't hate her
But I just happen to think Mokou is cooler
>>
But I love her
>>
The princess is best 2hu
>>
KUSO PRINCESS
>>
she represents the lethargy and listlessness about life
>>
She represents perfection
>>
She was living a carefree existence where every day was the same and nothing she did mattered, but gave it up to rejoin the outside world.

Still NEET though.
>>
>>16010797
>Still NEET though.
I like how this statement is true, regardless of being posted as a joke most of the time.
>>
She's rude
>>
File: FB_IMG_1468913361475.jpg (20KB, 480x637px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468913361475.jpg
20KB, 480x637px
How is she rude
>>
I like all of EET, and consider Mokou and Keine to be honorary parts of the crew

But Mokou is my favorite and Kaguya is funnier to me as "NEET Shit" rather than "Perfect Princess"
>>
gorogoro
>>
There's nothing wrong with being a NEET! I prefer this easy life and highly recommend it! There's no reason to pass on your genes if you don't have to worry about the future at all!
>>
Please do not encourage the princess.
>>
No one hates her, it's impossible to hate Hime.
>>
File: kaguyasleep.jpg (537KB, 1370x770px) Image search: [Google]
kaguyasleep.jpg
537KB, 1370x770px
>>16010521
I want to lick Kaguya's sweet, NEET princess feet!
>>
File: 1408822199015.jpg (76KB, 689x800px) Image search: [Google]
1408822199015.jpg
76KB, 689x800px
h i m e c u t
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.