[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tpdp/ Touhou Puppet Dance Performance (Shard of Dreams) Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: Screenshot_62.png (230KB, 969x725px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_62.png
230KB, 969x725px
Yeah, talk about the game here.

Who did you start with? What's your party at the moment? Do you do netplay?

Where do I get the soundtrack for the expansion?
>>
>>16005206
>Where do I get the soundtrack for the expansion?
Posted by someone in the last thread a few months ago:
https://mega.nz/#!Bl0zgZJR!oz_tQJJ1yIBX7b5PkEuRlPCp_ftq3ugaBhyxluXy2J0
>>
>>16005206
what is the latest patch?
>>
Is there hope for a full TL ever?

Come to think of it, is YnK's story much different from the original's? How hard would it be to muddle through with a limited grasp of moon?
>>
>>16008685
I played through most of the expansion untranslated and I don't know Japanese at all.
There's a couple differences, but if you've played the original, you'll be fine.
>>
>>16008685

The full TL will come out just before the announce another new expansion.
>>
File: 1476299668816.jpg (40KB, 598x301px) Image search: [Google]
1476299668816.jpg
40KB, 598x301px
Months of fucking nothing and suddenly we are having two puppet threads in one day.
>>
File: Marisapuppet.gif (9KB, 128x118px) Image search: [Google]
Marisapuppet.gif
9KB, 128x118px
>>16005206
Waiting for the translation, but I always start with best girl.
>>
>>16010045
Could there finally be progress?
>>
Where's Raikoanon?
>>
>>16011643
In your containment board
>>
File: gn_enbu_ss003.png (19KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
gn_enbu_ss003.png
19KB, 960x720px
>>16005206
>Who did you start with?
Seija
>What's your party at the moment?
Pic related. I really need to go ahead and finish this.
>Do you do netplay?
hell naw

This is base game After I finish this I'll play the expansion with a machine TL.
>>
File: error.png (6KB, 368x173px) Image search: [Google]
error.png
6KB, 368x173px
Wow, YnK is really fun!

Even after successfully updating to the latest version, this error persists. I think it's saying it can't find some files, but this is a clean install and update, so that's obviously bullshit. What should I do?
>>
File: tpdp endgame.jpg (164KB, 958x718px) Image search: [Google]
tpdp endgame.jpg
164KB, 958x718px
Started with Kokoro, but sadly did not get to use her much in end game. This party beat everything aside from the Makai v2.
>>16008685
They haven't said they dropped it and the discord for it is still a bit active so I do think it'll come out eventually.
>>16008582
For the current translation, 1.103
>>
I really wanted to play the first one but never picked it up. Is there a solid translation for it? Is it on Moriya?
>>
>>16015599
The base game is on Moriya. The expansion is too but it takes a bit of setting up to work.

For the base game, the translation is complete. For the expansion, translation exists for battle stuff, but the storyline is totally untranslated and work seems to be stalled due to RL concerns with the translators or something.
>>
>>16015599
The expansion can also be played with a machine TL like VNR, which is probably more than enough for such a simple game.
>>
>try to get people interested in the game
>some of them finally beat the E4 after 6 months
>they stop playing after a single netplay match and never pick up the game again

Is this what suffering feels like?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.