[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Natto

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: itadakimasu.jpg (761KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
itadakimasu.jpg
761KB, 1280x720px
Why is natto the greatest food in the world?
I can finish a entire bowl of rice with that shit
>>
>muh weeb cred
>>
>>15971633
I love natto too.
>>
>>15971633
looks like pinto beans covered in jizz
>>
I'm fine with plain rice, and typically anything classified as an "acquired taste" is something I stay far away from.

>>15971643
Crossboarders are not welcome.
>>
File: 1469624446089.png (303KB, 758x449px) Image search: [Google]
1469624446089.png
303KB, 758x449px
>>15971643
>Complaining about weeaboos
>On /jp/
>>
>>15971679
hating weebs is protected /jp/ heritage
>>
File: 1476476310157.jpg (174KB, 873x678px) Image search: [Google]
1476476310157.jpg
174KB, 873x678px
me fav. natto+mayo+toast

納豆マヨトーストでぐぐれ
>>
I could not eat natto if I tried

I left a bowl of baked beans in the sink once for a few days and the smell was awful

that's what I imagine its probably like
>>
beanbaddy has landed
>>
What exactly does natto taste like? There's a service to buy 8 oz. jars of it for $10 each where I live.
>>
>>15971633
I've heard before that asians think stuff like oatmeal and grits look disgusting. Whenever I see natto, I think about that first thing and laugh.

It basically looks like what >>15971673 said, and probably smells like cheese.
>>
>>15973529
oatmeal and grits aren't made with bacteria
>>
>>15973549
But yoghurt is and it's delicious and looks good. Looks are what I'm talking about though.

Natto looks like something a dog vomited up and probably tastes the way it looks. Oatmeal is delicious and the idea that someone finds it nastier than natto is pretty hilarious. I think about them trying to choke it(oatmeal) down without looking too much at it and gagging at the texture, and then shrugging and going to eat their yummy bowl of what appears to be maggots and cumbeans.
>>
>>15971633
I've had some and it tastes like shit
I had to eat it with kimchi
>>
>>15973577
Yogurt is disgusting. It tastes like milk, and milk tastes bad.
>>
>>15971633
What the fuck is it made from? The thumbnail made me want so curly macaroni with cheese, beans, and Mexican spices.
>>
>>15973529
I actually think it looks tasty... Looks like beans in melted cheese.
>>
File: natto_cumbeans.jpg (204KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
natto_cumbeans.jpg
204KB, 1100x733px
>>15973577
>maggots and cumbeans
I couldn't have said it better myself.
>>
>>15977916
fermented soybeans.
>>
>>15978224
That's what the texture is like. As for the taste, people go overboard with exaggeration. The microbes make it taste like a cheese, similar to Swiss cheese. It's something I would eat once a week for variety in my meals; maybe with a soft boiled egg over rice with furikake.

As an ingredient, it is "hearty" or "filling" and not "light" or "fruity". I suggest pairing with a Japanese stout and a sliced pear. It is similar to curry. It definitely has that edamame aesthetic to it.

I love natto.
>>
that fucking vitamin K. When I was a kid I saw a NHK kids short about how natto will make your mouth ichy. any nips relate
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.