[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dungeon defense

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

https://shalvationtranslations.wordpress.com/2016/10/14/dungeon-defense-volume-3-chapter-5/

Holy shit this chapter was good.
You could cut the sexual tension with a knife
>>
Anyone besides me hoping they would have sex then and there?
>>
>13,805 Words

I better get to reading then
>>
>>15968493
I was half expecting it the third day. They even took their own clothes off.
>>
>>15968494
Took me 4 hours
>>
Barbatos is best girl and she won reminder.
>>
>>15968497
Show me proof. The only quote i ever got
"Barbatos, you were the woman i loved the most" can be taken in many ways since the MC is a fucking psycho.
>>
File: 1472538143333.webm (3MB, 480x278px) Image search: [Google]
1472538143333.webm
3MB, 480x278px
Volume 4 comes out at the end of this month and guess who is on the cover
>>
>>15968498
That is it. Supposed spoiler from someone who read the WN. Barbatos turned out to be the real main heroine. Dantalian said that to her at the end of the WN.
>>
>>15968500
Sadly the web novel and the two versions of the light novels are completely different stories. In the original one he wasn't even nearly that smart. It was just a regular guy who slowly went crazy while he was a Demon Lord
>>
>>15968501
>>15968499
Let me guess. Now Dantalian has proof that she was allied with humans and can have her executed.
>>
>>15968501
Can't blame the many men who fell for the slut.
>>
At least he did not delete it on sight
But i dont think it belongs on this board
>>
>>15968502
Well, gonna hope the LN will at least follow Barbatos winning in the LN too. Best girl deserves it.
>>
>>15968509
This. Werent light novels allowed on /a/ now?
>>
>>15968511
/a mod is a total retard. DD is Korean. It has nothing to do with /jp
>>
>>15968511
It was never allowed. Maybe you got confused with some LN/WN that had an anime or manga adaption?

>>15968622
it being Korean means it belongs in >>>/trash/ instead of >>>/jp/
>>
I've read up to volume 2 and I can't get myself to like the characters. I think I'll drop it even though I liked vol1.
>>
>>15968765
it gets better
>>
>>15968765
>volume 2
Whats wrong?
>>
That chapter was... beautiful.
>>
>>15969406
The sexual tension was real
>>
> "I believed that I should get rid of the social status of the lowest class and allow everyone to be commoners."

>All of history until now has been the history of class strife.

Literally medieval communism
>>
>>15968502
That's explain why the prologue feels so off compared to rest of the novel. In the prologue, Dantalian seems to be just your average otaku who had to play the role as villain, while in the rest he's the damn psycho we all know and love.
>>
>>15970436

good. act red.for a better tomorrow
>>
did the story he told barbatos have any element of truth in it? is his relationship with lapis really that twisted or is it something less dysfunctional?
>>
Was trading the Crown Prince for the Margrave's territory really necessary? Seeing as how he has an army right there and plans to take over the continent anyway it doesn't seem like that good of a deal. I don't really get it.
>>
>>15972055
Dantalian and Elizabeth decided to have a "fair game". He give her the crown prince as a proof of goodwill, Elizabeth recognized his intent and then rewarded him with the information about Paimon's betrayal, who's even more useful than the crown prince. Now both of them could start a game with the continent as board and the humans and demons as pieces. The one who wins will become the ruler of the world and will make the other subdue.
>>
>>15968492
>korean
>>
That was an excellent chapter. Dant's compatibility with Elizabeth seems to be really high.
Still, I would feel bad if future threads were moved to /jp/.
>>
File: 1331257211714.png (164KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1331257211714.png
164KB, 500x500px
>>15975462
Where you suppose to go anyway?

Japan is not the same anymore btw.
The moment i finished learned japanese, japan went downhill and koreans start making good shit.
I guess i will just start learning korean now, good thing it is similar to japanese, yet doesn't sounds so nice.
>>
>>15968492
>>
New chapter is out. We're gonna need to move this to /pol cause MC is a commie and he's gonna start a commie revolution
>>
>>15986030
I think it's just a commie Revolution Park. You're not stupid enough to deny capitalism and democracy. He's just using it as a way to destabilize their Nation
>>
why the fuck is this on jp
just read the latest chapter, good shit
>>
>>15989086
New chap

Tittymon geto
>>
Thank you, readers, for making a harem with my children.

Even the author is bringing in some bants
>>
>>15968501
MOUNTAINS
>>
That was amusing. Paimon really fell for it huh?
>>
>>15995154
Im curious how Dantalian will react to her sudden "confession"
>>
>>15995171
He probably already knows how things will develop but I doubt he can outright just say 'sure' since its already awkward as hell.
>>
Barbatos just got NTR'd. If this wasn't her and Dantalian planning, she's gonna lost her shit.
>>
Why the fuck did everyone stop and look at paimon at the end of this chapter? why is what she said so bad for her to question herself and leave barbatos dumbstruck. i'm so confused
>>
>>15995857
She basically proclaimed Dantalian is her man now out of nowhere

Remember that they both were hostile against each other all the time, and that Dantalian was Barbatos' meat dildo
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.